Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78768 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
OP Congratulations but don't over celebrate yet!

You are at the first stage of relationship - the lovey dovey excitement stage. Please, enjoy it while it last but be prepared for the power struggle phase... That is where love is "tested".

Also, as a 19 year old, she is matured already but be prepared for any eventualities. Please, be not be too over excited to forget that you have to be in charge of your relationship and USE YOUR BRAIN - especially when she get into the university - worse is should the Uni be distant from your place of residence. grin

Be prepared! Be Prepared!! Be Prepared!!!

13 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Smiles.
Relax petyprincess

She’s an adult [quote author=Petyprincess post=86827371]
She doesn't know what she wants yet!! Mr supporter nd advicer so you can't do all that without dating her? A 19 years old can't give you love!! [quote]You should be like a older brother guiding her nd telling her to concentrate on her studies nd leave relationship for nw not hiding under the disguise of relationship to b dicking her!!

Looking at the options I have, she is more sensible and more mature than the way you reason.
She sees someone she likes, she goes for him, we fell in love.
Also the dicking around thing u mentioned.. not all guys are useless huh, Sex is not the major reason we are in love.
Go read my initial post then maybe it ll paint a better pics of me to you.
Also we agreed to no sex till when she’s ready.

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

She doesn't know what she wants yet!! Mr supporter nd advicer so you can't do all that without dating her? A 19 years old can't give you love!! You should be like a older brother guiding her nd telling her to concentrate on her studies nd leave relationship for nw not hiding under the disguise of relationship to b dicking her!!
Go for someone of your age or wait for her period!!
You are talking absurdity Ma!

8 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
OP Congratulations but don't over celebrate yet!

You are at the first stage of relationship - the lovey dovey excitement stage. Please, enjoy it while it last but be prepared for the power struggle phase... That is where love is "tested".

Also, as a 19 year old, she is matured already but be prepared for any eventualities. Please, be not be too over excited to forget that you have to be in charge of your relationship and USE YOUR BRAIN - especially when she get into the university - worse is should the Uni be distant from your place of residence. grin

Be prepared! Be Prepared!! Be Prepared!!!
Thanks man..
Getting myself prepared for any emotional stress..
But she’s really worth it.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Your reasoning is little . Should I stay in a relationship which I can’t control?
Pierced:
U are looking for who to control......beta leave her alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Nahh..
To smash is a no go �‍♂️.
I intend to keep her till she’s ready.
Tonnexy:
Smash
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Hehe..
We met in church, I think that’s a perfect explanato that I’m cautious of my relationship with God.
LosC:
Dog lover indeed..
Loving human and animal at the same time...

Leave that Teenager alone and focus on your journey with God
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by manGODDED: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bro even me dey reason that tin oo

I wil just b in my seventies and my boo wil stil b rocking it at sixties
no offense, but how do you know you'll live till 70.? Even those that died young had dreams.. no one can predict the future
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Wow. Thank you Toks2008.
You have really said all that’s needed to say.
Toks2008:

Don't you know that one the reasons young ladies cry of heartbreak is because they get involved with men too young to know what they really want?

Yes in some cases it is not about age but the truth is that age gap is a great factor.

A lady can be older than her man don't get me wrong and love is not about age but understanding and connection but nevertheless it is better for a young girl in her adult teens or early 20s to be with a man that is at least 8 or 10years older..
Why?

1. In most cases, the guy will adore her like a kid sis and will cope with her nastiness compared to a younger guy who is just about her age.

2. By the time the lady is in her mid 20s the guy is probably ready to take her home if she proves to be a good lady.

3. A 30 year old guy dating a 20 or 22year old lady will likely be stable enough financially, psychologically...to support the lady.

4. Ladies love to be pampered and they can get that easily from a guy who is quite older and not their peers that are probably still as childish as them.

5. Guys naturally get the kick when they know a girl is very younger than them and this spark will continue for a long time at least I am a testimony to this...

I can go on and on listing the benefits and guess what; the reason why ladies fall for married men easily is because married men are so mature mentally and they sure know how to take care of a woman and unfortunately ladies are wired to love a man that takes good care of them regardless of his marital status but the good thing is that girls experience same care from men who are considerably older than them.

My advise to adult teenage girls and those in their 20s is that they meticulously choose a guy who is at least 7 to 10years older or even more if they truly want to enjoy bliss.

This is my personal opinion and I think lalasticlala should consider this for front page so that young ladies can benefit from this no holds barr expose.

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!

Why are you yelping over my personal opinion? se o wa alright sha? One cap never fits all so stop acting like a pepper seller and make your contribution decently ok!

The funny twist is that a lady at 20 will say a man at 30 is too old but this same girl at 30 will gladly date a man of 45...
Why the change of mind? If you like date a guy you are older than, as long as it works for you,fine but what i wrote is my opinion and only an unintelligent person will start getting fussy over another person's opinion. Be mature and be guided please.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
YOu think so?
shocked

The age gap is good but a 19 year old girl is not yet ripe for marriage in my book. undecided

Look for someone who had tasted life a bit otherwise at some point she will think you robbed her of her youth

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you really delusional!! You believe in this first love shit in this 21st century? No wonder you like them young nd naive!! Just give her three more years you d be surprised she will go for her age group even if he should be her first love as you call it cheesy

You sound so indecent and very naive. Yes first love is very very strong not just for the lady but for the guy and the guy or lady you first love can make or mare you cos many people dont recover from it.

in the western world they believe so much in close age gap but guess what! that is why you see many baby mamas and girls in their teenage years or early 20s are already single mothers and this is not unconnected with the fact that they dated babies like them who are still very immature to understand what commitment is. If i were you i will calm down my raging hormone and learn from a man probably old enough to be your dad.

I will stop here. Have a great day daughter.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Kobicove:

The age gap is good but a 19 year old girl is not yet ripe for marriage in my book. undecided

Look for someone who had tasted life a bit otherwise at some point she will think you robbed her of her youth

Did he say anything about marrying her right away? and even if he does, as long as he is mature enough to cope with her idiosyncracies i think it is all good.

8 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Did he say anything about marrying her right away? and even if he does, as long as he is mature enough to cope with her idiosyncracies i think it is all good.

It's absurd for a 29 year old guy to be walking down the street with a 19 year old girl who does not yet know her left from her right and be introducing her as his girlfriend!

At this stage she has no value to contribute to his life...the only thing she cares about now is who will buy her Coldstone icecream grin

He on the other hand only just wants an immature girl he can manipulate easily

6 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by OlawaleBammie: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
manGODDED:
no offense, but how do you know you'll live till 70.? Even those that died young had dreams.. no one can predict the future

Sorry, assistant Jesus, we lives long in my lineage

why dis nonsense talk dis early momo sef

10 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

She doesn't know what she wants yet!! Mr supporter nd advicer so you can't do all that without dating her? A 19 years old can't give you love!! You should be like a older brother guiding her nd telling her to concentrate on her studies nd leave relationship for nw not hiding under the disguise of relationship to b dicking her!!
she is an adult. you want him to go for one over used evening paper?

Regina Daniel got married to a man older than her parents and they seem to be doing okay.

people should be allowed to live their life

9 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by fk002: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol, you followed the same advice that you gave the OP and counter Mr Toks, where did the advice lead you now? It left you without a boyfriend because you are off age and no man will like to settle down with a lady within his age bracket for obvious reasons.

Stop dishing out lame advice to innocent teenagers it doesn't work for you what makes you think it will work for them?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2020
No marriage yet. We plan to settle down in 5years to come.
That’s Enough time to invest and expand, make more money, have more imported dog breeds, add more flesh too etc.
Kobicove:

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by dollynnn(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Why are you yelping over my personal opinion? se o wa alright sha? One cap never fits all so stop acting like a pepper seller and make your contribution decently ok!

The funny twist is that a lady at 20 will say a man at 30 is too old but this same girl at 30 will gladly date a man of 45...
Why the change of mind? If you like date a guy you are older than, as long as it works for you,fine but what i wrote is my opinion and only an unintelligent person will start getting fussy over another person's opinion. Be mature and be guided please.
God bless your soul for me!

8 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
fk002:

Lol, you followed the same advice that you gave the OP and counter Mr Toks, where did the advice lead you now? It left you without a boyfriend because you are off age now and no man will like to settle down with a lady within his age bracket for obvious reasons.

Stop dishing out lame advice to innocent teenagers it doesn't work for you what makes you think it will work for them?

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by ecstasy357(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Pierced:
U are looking for who to control......beta leave her alone.

Is that what you understood from what he wrote

Sometimes is not our universities that are bad, some peeps just cant comprehend simple things

6 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Hi dollynnn..
Your younger bro is greatly talented.
Pls don’t give up on him. He’s gonna be a great one.
dollynnn:

God bless your soul for me!

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Hehe..
Thanks for the assist. wink wink
ecstasy357:

Is that what you understood from what he wrote

Sometimes is not our universities that are bad, some peeps just cant comprehend simple things

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Smiles..
I await who will reply you..
Kobicove:

It's absurd for a 29 year old guy to be walking down the street with a 19 year old girl who does not yet know her left from her right and be introducing her as his girlfriend!

At this stage she has no value to contribute to his life...the only thing she cares about now is who will buy her Coldstone icecream grin

He on the other hand only just wants an immature girl he can manipulate easily
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
No marriage yet. We plan to settle down in 5years to come.
That’s Enough time to invest and expand, make more money, have more imported dog breeds, add more flesh too etc.

If you tie this girl down for 5 years and in the end you refuse to marry her, trust me she will pour acid on you!

Let her go and explore other relationships so that when she eventually gets married she will not feel that she missed out by not dating other guys
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Came4amod: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree.
We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking..
In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.
Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

She will break ur heart ..
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by otherway: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree.
We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking..
In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.
Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

Hmmm! this your story gives me a sweet nostalgia.

Met my woman a day after her 19th birthday and I am 8years older having met her when I was 27 and guess what? I married her at 33 After 6years of courtship and 18years down the line we are still waxing stronger.

So you no get any reason to worry but just be mature enough to cope cos she was so naughty at the beginning but I coped.

18 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by otherway: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Kobicove:

If you tie this girl down for 5 years and in the end you refuse to marry her, trust me she will pour acid on you!

Let her go and explore other relationships so that when she eventually gets married she will not feel that she missed out by not dating other guys

Not every lady is ready to be sampled by different dck bro. Yes she might get carried away but let that happen first but asking him to leave a lady he desires to go sample other dcks is not a good advise.

7 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Oh wow.
Thanks for this sir.
otherway:

Hmmm! this your story gives me a sweet nostalgia.

Met my woman a day after her 19th birthday and I am 8years older having met her when I was 27 and guess what? I married her at 33 After 6years of courtship and 18years down the line we are still waxing stronger.

So you no get any reason to worry but just be mature enough to cope cos she was so naughty at the beginning but I coped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Really
Thanks anyway.
Came4amod:

She will break ur heart ..
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2020
If I don’t have any good intentions for her, she won’t be discussed here..
Kobicove:

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2020
Be ready to be infected with STD...

Sexually transmitted Disrespect!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.