Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78955 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
wany:

You know all this and yet your marriage failed.@op let that teenager go and go for a lady in your social class.there are ladies of 25yrs that also doing well in there careers and business not a teenager that is just cracking out of her shell and how are you sure is love and not infatuation/fantasies. undecided

Without thinking twice I knew this came from a lady and most likely a lame one with no brain...the type that can never be taken serious by any sane man.

How unfortunate is that guy that will think he has a reasonable lady not knowing you are a sorry case.

If you use just the little brain you have to follow my comment you will realize that you just made a fool of yourself.

If you quote me again I will give you some words that will make you see sniper as fruit juice. Arindin.

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maobichek:
Good afternoon, how are you? I know that you won't recognize me again. You once advice me to call off a relationship that wasn't working in 2016. thank God I heed to your advice, though painful but I'm strong and better now, thank you very much, God bless you.

Amen. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kobicove:

It's absurd for a 29 year old guy to be walking down the street with a 19 year old girl who does not yet know her left from her right and be introducing her as his girlfriend!

At this stage she has no value to contribute to his life...the only thing she cares about now is who will buy her Coldstone icecream grin

He on the other hand only just wants an immature girl he can manipulate easily

Like Kanu Nwakwo? Do you agree with me?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by omotola90(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Durhleepee:
You said you are a dog lover, is that a relationship requirement? grin How does that relate to your dilemna?
...dilemma....

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by alexmakaay(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

if you feel the love she has for you.. go ahead and groom her, engage her, see her through the bsc program. Marry her.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Bluffly: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bro even me dey reason that tin oo

I wil just b in my seventies and my boo wil stil b rocking it at sixties
Live your life well and grow gracefully. There are many different 60s that look 80.
I went for antenatal with wife and I senior her by just a year, but if you see other women that came, from appearance you'll think they are older than my wife but most were about 6years 7 years younger in age but my wife looks far younger than them.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
wany:

You know all this and yet your marriage failed.@

Savagery. You didn't need that.

op let that teenager go and go for a lady in your social class.

But some people did it successfully with 18 years old now. This one is 19 and it's not like @op is ready now.

there are ladies of 25yrs that also doing well in there careers and business not a teenager that is just cracking out of her shell and how are you sure is love and not infatuation/fantasies. undecided

Lol. As if the moment you talk to them, they're like: where have you been all these years my Prince?

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by oodua1stson: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tonnexy:
Smash
my man
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

You just have to make sure she loves you more than you love her. Also, aim for her respect. Let her respect you. Cause if a woman loves you, she can always leave you or cheat on you. But when she respects you, she will not want to hurt you out of fear of loosing you.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by omotola90(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
You aren't mature. Kids with pampers everywhere. Must you bring this to nairaland? The mod that moved this shit to FP should be shot on the head.
you shouldn't be displeased at the topic albeit you should know that this piece of shit(which you claim it is) can help people at the op shoes out there...... And please avoid the use of derogatory words. Someone shot on the head is not too pleasant to use or say... Cheers

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by deavicky(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
ifex370:

you being a dog lover makes you so awesome.. wow..

The ego in that line alone was epic.
i tot i'm the only person the sees the ego.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Dollabiz: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by otherway: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Impressive. Sounds similar to my story but mine strayed at a point but latter realized her mistakes.

Oh cool so does that mean you guys are back together?

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
lasisi69:
Teen love is useless... Once you get attached so much, she will dump you.. it’s a natural phenomenon.
lol, leave d guy o, love ko, love ni

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by otherway: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
You aren't mature. Kids with pampers everywhere. Must you bring this to nairaland? The mod that moved this shit to FP should be shot on the head.

Some people are just looking for where to pour their frustrations. Bros calm down, It shall be well no matter what you are going through, it will pass.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BreconHills(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
YOu think so?
shocked

He is right. Not cast in stone but it's a good yard stick nevertheless

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
otherway:

Oh cool so does that mean you guys are back together?

Affirmative.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by uchewilliam18: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
The thing is, most young women between the age of 18 and 24 are in their hoe phase. And being raised in a good home and having an attitude that portrays good virtue doesn't always amount to much as they tend to get carried away too easily with anyone who sells them the love line.

I will however recommend you don't trust and love with all your heart as it could be tantamount to toeing perdition's path.

Goodluck broda.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by captain247: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!

You gave valid points. If it's their sister you'll see they will never advice she date even let alone get married at that age.
If the advice is good why are they all calling out on Famous actresses getting married to older men?
They give advice that benefits only to their gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by rexandyke(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
maasoap:

How does age translate to equal right in marriage? Seems like you don't know women much. A wide age gap doesn't mean that your wife has no right or equal right in in the relationship now. Unless you are telling us that you are looking for someone who will be standing up to you, antagonising you in every decision you are about making for the family. In that case, it has nothing to do with age gap but nature

You did not understand me at all. grin grin grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by arthorjnr(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sorry, assistant Jesus, we lives long in my lineage

why dis nonsense talk dis early momo sef

I taya for their matter on top your head o.
Lmao.
Almost like them dream about you.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by wany(f): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Orpe7:
I am 36yrs and 9 yrs older than my wife
Those that answer your Q
And was your wife 19yrs when you both got married.does that answer your IQ. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rozaytee:
be like say u go soon marry second wife...lol..dis one u dey suggest in case op wan marry second wife
maybe when I am 80yrs na, and with the approval of my Olori shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by arthorjnr(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:
At a stage in the past I dated a lady that was younger than me with freaking 17years but she had no clue at all cos I look over a decade younger than my age but when she found out she told me she can't continue and I obliged her request but guess what, she no gree leave me cos she said she has never seen such care from a man like the one she got from me.

I just laughed and told myself quietly that this lady is in big trouble cos I know she is hooked. I had to sit her down and begged her to move on since there is no point sticking with me whilst insisting she can't date me cos of age gap.

This age thing is a mind thing. When a lady sees great care from a man 20years older and younger guys keep acting like pricks she will rather pitch her tenth with the older man. Who close age epp?

There are younger guys with mature minds sir.
Even tho they are few.
I get your opinion, it's a wise one. But there are exceptions to that.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by OlawaleBammie: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
arthorjnr:

I taya for their matter on top your head o.
Lmao.
Almost like them dream about you.

Asbin broz, fhe tin taya me oo

just as if dem wan to inherit my wealth wey a never even gather.. dem b village pipu, God pass dem

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by CyberWolf: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

What do you guys think?

Girl that will still dump you once she gain admission.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Trust this story at ur risk
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by OlawaleBammie: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
omotola90:
bro ignore them and focus on your God for evil shall never befall thee and your household..... Trust me

God bless u tjis brother, big Amen to ur prayer on me, Amen IJN.

Dem b vilage pipu i can see, dem want me dead but God pass dem.

How much is seventies that they are sayin trash.

Our Oloriebi is more than 90, the nigga stil dey room about without staff but with his transistor radio.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by wany(f): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Without thinking twice I knew this came from a lady and most likely a lame one with no brain...the type that can never be taken serious by any sane man.

How unfortunate is that guy that will think he has a reasonable lady not knowing you are a sorry case.

If you use just the little brain you have to follow my comment you will realize that you just made a fool of yourself.

If you quote me again I will give you some words that will make you see sniper as fruit juice. Arindin.

Do you now see how lost you are,you even mentioned how your own strayed and yet you are adviceing him to go get it.the one you got did she stay with you.just read what you just vomited.always bitter at every mention ,no wonder she left.sad for any female in your space.phidophile undecided
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by OlawaleBammie: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bluffly:

Live your life well and grow gracefully. There are many different 60s that look 80.
I went for antenatal with wife and I senior her by just a year, but if you see other women that came, from appearance you'll think they are older than my wife but most were about 6years 7 years younger in age but my wife looks far younger than them.

More rsason i want to marry a person more younger dan i am, in my extreme late 20s but i look 22, to d extent dat my look gives me phobia

I dare not toast my age mate outside cus she would tink she's five years older dan i am grin, dem even born me well to raise mouth??

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
dog lover grin wtf has that got to do with anything
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
LosC:
Dog lover indeed..
Loving human and animal at the same time...

Leave that Teenager alone and focus on your journey with God
I doubt she's a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.