Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78999 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by TruthSpeaker: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
YOUR STUFF DOESN’T SEEM TO MAKE MUCH SENSE. WHAT REALLY ARE YOU AFRAID OF IF YOU CLAIM YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER? WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS WITH HER, SETTLING AND GETTING MARRIED?
BEING 10 YEARS OLDER THAN A LADY IS NO BIG DEAL FOR A RELATIONSHIP. IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY ROUND THAT IS WHEN IT WOULD HAVE CALLED A LITTLE ATTENTION.
YOU CLAIM TO BE A CEO, I JUST HOPE IT IS NOT AN OVER STATEMENT? THERE ARE SOME ERROR IN YOUR WRITE UP THAT MAKES ONE BEGIN TO QUESTION YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION BECAUSE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TYPO ERROR AND WRONG EXPRESSION. IN MODERN DAYS, EVEN ROAD SIDE VULCANIZERS, ROAD SIDE SACHET WATER HAWKER ALL CLAIM THE CEO TITTLE.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Perfect age gap. Infact i tell ladies to ensure they are about at least 8years younger than their guys if they can.
pls why did you say so
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
TemmyT002:
Almost got into the same situation.
Parents reminded me that if I marry her too quickly, I would be the one to pay all her school fees since she would be under my care, and not her father anymore.
No they never learn.

A 19yr old girl have like 5 - 7yrs more to get fooled and chopped by rich, average, brokeass and NFA boyfriends before she can then realise that life is not like the soap opera movies she watch and the Cinderella novels she has been reading.

Any wise guy should allow girls at that age be and not force or lure them into commitment, unless you want just fun.

You can only go for them for commitment as a second or third wife if and only if you have plenty enough money to give her all her girlie fantasies and make her teenage girlfriends and peers jealous like Ned is doing for Regina, reason you still see Regina Daniels going out in squad with her teenage friends despite that she is married. To her, she is not married because she don't even know what it means to be married aside going on expensive shopping, clubbing, going on vacation, snapping pix and posting on social media and partying with her teenage friends.

If Ned refused her from doing all these and wanted her to be a traditional wife, Regina Daniels will run away from that marriage in just 2 weeks! grin cheesy

Teenage girls are sweet for side chicks and outings not for commitment lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Samakus(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Any girl older than 24 is a no no for me. Marrying a younger girl is bae
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
chihes:
pls why did you say so
Becosi.....becosss he is a Nigerian man cheesy
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by doyinbaby(f): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Whatever it is about.. don't have sex with that girl until you wife her

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Don't you know that one the reasons young ladies cry of heartbreak is because they get involved with men too young to know what they really want?

Yes in some cases it is not about age but the truth is that age gap is a great factor.

A lady can be older than her man don't get me wrong and love is not about age but understanding and connection but nevertheless it is better for a young girl in her adult teens or early 20s to be with a man that is at least 8 or 10years older..
Why?

1. In most cases, the guy will adore her like a kid sis and will cope with her nastiness compared to a younger guy who is just about her age.

2. By the time the lady is in her mid 20s the guy is probably ready to take her home if she proves to be a good lady.

3. A 30 year old guy dating a 20 or 22year old lady will likely be stable enough financially, psychologically...to support the lady.

4. Ladies love to be pampered and they can get that easily from a guy who is quite older and not their peers that are probably still as childish as them.

5. Guys naturally get the kick when they know a girl is very younger than them and this spark will continue for a long time at least I am a testimony to this...

I can go on and on listing the benefits and guess what; the reason why ladies fall for married men easily is because married men are so mature mentally and they sure know how to take care of a woman and unfortunately ladies are wired to love a man that takes good care of them regardless of his marital status but the good thing is that girls experience same care from men who are considerably older than them.

My advise to adult teenage girls and those in their 20s is that they meticulously choose a guy who is at least 7 to 10years older or even more if they truly want to enjoy bliss.

This is my personal opinion and I think lalasticlala should consider this for front page so that young ladies can benefit from this no holds barr expose.
okay, I have just read this now on where you explained more on it. I am not that young though, and I am married...but you know what, I thing you are 85% correct. Every other is just fate base on chance and season designed by God for the couple. I can't forget my mom keep mentioning of my late father, though very much older than her, but kept pampering her till his death.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Godsonkemz(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Age matters if she's still not emotionally stable. I have dated girls of 19, 20, 21 and 22 but i found out they were driven by fantasies and just wanna have fun and at that stage of life they are not interested in marriage or settling down. All they loved were fresh guys with 6packs, yahoo boys or rich guys with benz. They tend to have insatiable desires. And they are so dramatic and psychedelic. I've come to the realization that except a lady is up to 25-29, she's not yet mature for marriage in thoughts, reasonings and emotion to maintain a balance.

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
arthorjnr:

There are younger guys with mature minds sir.
Even tho they are few.
I get your opinion, it's a wise one. But there are exceptions to that.

Always exceptions to rules bro...one cap never fits all.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by MrFly(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

u are typing and she is on whatsapp call. Who are u decieving?

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
Dog lover means I own dogs, I care for Pets, also means I have good heart ❤️

You are funny.

You have a good heart? Why don't you let others tell us, why are you announcing yourself? Let your actions speak for you. And let people testify of you.

She should be careful of your pride.

It's the reason you can't be with her. She's just a mere ND holder, according to you. You see yourself as her tingod.

Go be with someone else not at young girl you want to show off to.

You have a good heart because you can feed a dog and wash it, just like the rest of us do. Your feeling of self importance is bloated.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by SavageResponse(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

This is not love, it's infatuation.

By the time this girl enters the university she will realise she needs to explore then you will start complaining that she's cheating on you!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Shellsploit: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
femi4:
Seun is a dog lover too yet.....

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Durhleepee(f): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
omotola90:
...dilemma....
Okay
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Don't you know that one the reasons young ladies cry of heartbreak is because they get involved with men too young to know what they really want?

Yes in some cases it is not about age but the truth is that age gap is a great factor.

A lady can be older than her man don't get me wrong and love is not about age but understanding and connection but nevertheless it is better for a young girl in her adult teens or early 20s to be with a man that is at least 8 or 10years older..
Why?

1. In most cases, the guy will adore her like a kid sis and will cope with her nastiness compared to a younger guy who is just about her age.

2. By the time the lady is in her mid 20s the guy is probably ready to take her home if she proves to be a good lady.

3. A 30 year old guy dating a 20 or 22year old lady will likely be stable enough financially, psychologically...to support the lady.

4. Ladies love to be pampered and they can get that easily from a guy who is quite older and not their peers that are probably still as childish as them.

5. Guys naturally get the kick when they know a girl is very younger than them and this spark will continue for a long time at least I am a testimony to this...

I can go on and on listing the benefits and guess what; the reason why ladies fall for married men easily is because married men are so mature mentally and they sure know how to take care of a woman and unfortunately ladies are wired to love a man that takes good care of them regardless of his marital status but the good thing is that girls experience same care from men who are considerably older than them.

My advise to adult teenage girls and those in their 20s is that they meticulously choose a guy who is at least 7 to 10years older or even more if they truly want to enjoy bliss.

This is my personal opinion and I think lalasticlala should consider this for front page so that young ladies can benefit from this no holds barr expose.

To be polite, cradle snatching. Why are you scared of women your age? They aren't as naïve? That age gap has its flaws. It means that when the woman is born, the man is already a teenager. Imagine him dating a new born baby. What do they really have in common if not list on his part? To have a gross old man pampering them? What even makes you think young women are attracted to older men, if not that the older men pursue them like their lives depend on it because they lust after their bodies?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rodeoz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
The quoted part is so true.

I started dating a girl few days to her 20th birthday(2018). She was so sweet and we’ve been on a jolly ride. She left for service last year and we continued talking and chatting, things were still going smoothly. She came home last December and we were together for the weekend and I even took her out on her 21st birthday. We had awesome time.

She returned to her Ppa around January and since then, there’s been a slight shift in her attitude. She doesn’t reply my chats as often and she seems backsliding. I noticed she now has couple of male friends they hang out together.

I was so worried cause I loved her so much and she’s technically my first love, I’m hers too. She knows how loyal and devoted I am to her and I can pretty much say the same about her.

Fast forward to this month, things became so bad that she doesn’t even reply my chat with enthusiasm again. So, I decided to reduce the way I engage myself too for like 3/4 days. She later asked after the 5th day why I was being cold. I told her why has she changed and things ain’t as smooth as they used to be.

She said maybe the stress of charging her phone etc... coz there’s no light there but that hasn’t been a problem for over 6 months she’s been there why now? Then she said maybe she’s falling out of love. Wow, like really? Just like that?

I told her, she ought to have told me this instead of all the signs. I told her she should have her time and thank you for all the memories. It was good while it lasted. Thank you.

I was even expecting her to say something like, she doesn’t mean we should break up and the likes. She said nothing. This is a girl I’ve contributed a lot into her life. I can’t even begin to mention and I’m 5 years older than her.

I just left her and it’s been 2weeks now since we broke up. I’m hurt like hell but I will never allow my love for her drag me to the mud of asking why she fell out of love or begging her to be loved.

I’ll just allow her be and see whether she will one day realized I’m more than worthy of her and come back.

Truly, you need to allow them get burnt and learn and maybe by then they will come to their senses.

franchasng:

Most girls below 27yrs don't know what marital union entails. They don't even have much value to offer to a man other than sex, and maybe cooking and cleaning house. Their girlie attitudes will get you bored and tired with time. Allow them live life and get burnt and appreciate a worthy man when they get one. Don't rush and marry girls below 27yrs if you want peace of mind in your marriage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

She doesn't know what she wants yet!! Mr supporter nd advicer so you can't do all that without dating her? A 19 years old can't give you love!! You should be like a older brother guiding her nd telling her to concentrate on her studies nd leave relationship for nw not hiding under the disguise of relationship to b dicking her!!
Go for someone of your age or wait for her period!!

There are a lot of dirty old men who think younger ladies will be attracted to them. Usually they are the ones competing to be recognized by little babies, because they are old stock in low demand among their female peers. They will develop potbellies and expect young girls to desire them because they have a little extra money.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by SavageResponse(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
Marry her at once kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I feel sorry for you if you marry this girl at this stage.

Just be ready to call her at laest 10 times evreyday while you're at work because at this stage she still has fantasies of living a good and comfortable life with you but she does not know yest that it comes with a lot of hard work and sacrifice

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by ATTemi: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
I’ve read all her mentions, she sounds hurt.
TonyeBarcanista:

You are talking absurdity Ma!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by uthlaw: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
So all the 25years and above you've dated....you will dump them for who?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
ozodigboo:

What are you saying.
You want to go and marry your age mate? Go ahead.
By the time you are rocking 40, as a mature, clean man, your wife at 38 or so, has completed 4 kids and now looks like an old woman
You'll now start looking outside
Problems begin.
Guy, we've seen it all. Forget

Even the ones dating teenagers while they are in their fifties can't stay put. A man isn't kept inside his home by a body. you have made us understand that even a submissive great-grandmother is a hot enough oven. This is why in the news teenage boys rape octogenarians with ease. Nothing satisfies a man.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
ednut1:
omotola , amara kanu and aisha buhari married at 18. So wetin you dey yarn

It's good that out of 180 million + Nigerians, you have pointed out 3. Their circumstances are similar: a few (much richer than the nairaland) old men wouldn't let them rest. They never desired them. Every man dreams to marry a banging body. But the reality is that they were 20 years when the baby was born and now that 20 year old is lusting after a baby. Why doesn't he go after an 18 year old?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Yoighaman(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Why?

You made sense die, only myopic and insular minds would not fathom out what you just wrote.

Thumbs up.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by aysnoopy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
I'm 29 last month and my girl will be 22 in April and I love her likewise she loves me too.

anyways, as long as dere is love, den no problem, but be prepared to tolerate some childish and immature behavior from her

Good luck sir
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by oshaosha2014(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
I am 15urs older thank my woman. Thank God she get same height as me and she get flesh small, we look just perfect together. I just wanna pamper this geh. And courting them that young when they have not slept with everybody yet, it is really easy to mould them to your liking. And you just be a considerate man and don’t take advantage of her because she has less experience. Be a good man.

Toks2008:

Why?

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
aysnoopy:
I'm 29 last month and my girl will be 22 in April and I love her likewise she loves me too.

anyways, as long as dere is love, den no problem, but be prepared to tolerate some childish and immature behavior from her

Good luck sir

That is the word...readiness to tolerate.

Anytime I had disagreement with my lady she will be quick to jokingly call me "agbaya to n ba omo inu e su" meaning I'm not ashamed that I'm scrwing a girl of wide age gap from me and we both laugh it off...this is just 8years gap o..now she looks just about 2years younger. Ladies age faster sha.

Honestly there is something very sweet about a man being with a lady of wide age gap. You will always feel like you need to guide, pamper and cherish her in a special way.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Your english is horrible.

Work on your tenses abeg.

franchasng:
If you want to marry in life and have peaceful marriage with peace of mind devoid of frequent marItal issues, then don't marry any lady you senior with more than 5 years at most.

Forget those cap of I want my wife to look young and pretty as we age, just pray to marry a lady with good gene who also eats well and exercise well.

As a guy of 29 you are, your ideal wife should be ladies of this age range: 24 - 30yrs..

My dad senior my mom with just 3 years and if you see them, they look awesome and young like in their 60s.

All my elder brothers married ladies of their age or those they senior with like 3yrs and they are all having blissful marriages. The only brother I have having marital issue gave his wife around 10yrs.

My friend that his marriage crashed few years after wedding gave his wife 11yrs.

Me I am happily and sweetly married to my heartthrob and I senior my wife with 2yrs+ and she has been more than a wonderful wife to me. If I get cash as much as I am expecting and praying/working for, I will get her a driver and a security guard just to show you how much this awesome lady mean to me.

My point is, don't marry a girl too young as a first wife. Maybe as second wife if you decide to take second wife for any future reason, but as first wife, marry mature ladies with value and understanding for your marriage to work.

Most girls below 27yrs don't know what marital union entails. They don't even have much value to offer to a man other than sex, and maybe cooking and cleaning house. Their girlie attitudes will get you bored and tired with time. Allow them live life and get burnt and appreciate a worthy man when they get one. Don't rush and marry girls below 27yrs if you want peace of mind in your marriage

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
If you want to marry in life and have peaceful marriage with peace of mind devoid of frequent marItal issues, then don't marry any lady you senior with more than 5 years at most.

Forget those cap of I want my wife to look young and pretty as we age, just pray to marry a lady with good gene who also eats well and exercise well.

As a guy of 29 you are, your ideal wife should be ladies of this age range: 24 - 30yrs..

My dad senior my mom with just 3 years and if you see them, they look awesome and young like in their 60s.

All my elder brothers married ladies of their age or those they senior with like 3yrs and they are all having blissful marriages. The only brother I have having marital issue gave his wife around 10yrs.

My friend that his marriage crashed few years after wedding gave his wife 11yrs.

Me I am happily and sweetly married to my heartthrob and I senior my wife with 2yrs+ and she has been more than a wonderful wife to me. If I get cash as much as I am expecting and praying/working for, I will get her a driver and a security guard just to show you how much this awesome lady mean to me.

My point is, don't marry a girl too young as a first wife. Maybe as second wife if you decide to take second wife for any future reason, but as first wife, marry mature ladies with value and understanding for your marriage to work.

It is understandable that you write all these to defend your choice but honestly you need not stress it cos what works for you may not work for another. Nevertheless there is no denying that the younger the lady the better.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by aysnoopy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

That is the word...readiness to tolerate.

Anytime I had disagreement with my lady she will be quick to jokingly call me "agbaya to n ba omo inu e su" meaning I'm not ashamed that I'm scrwing a girl of wide age gap from me and we both laugh it off...this is just 8years gap o..now she looks just about 2years younger. Ladies age faster sha.

Honestly there is something very sweet about a man being with a lady of wide age gap. You will always feel like you need to guide, pamper and cherish her in a special way.

you're very right.
but what works for one may not work for others. I think that age gap works for me
she respect me and took my advice serious. she fear me and as well stubborn at times and I love it that way.
I gave her advice to learn something outside education (I choose pharmacy/chemist for her to go learn) and now she told me she's interested.
if she had dated her mate like 2 yrs gap, I don't think d guy will av anything to offer Dan s*x s*x s*x
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by oshaosha2014(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Seeing young girls have worthy suitors doesn’t sit well with most women who used their tender age to sleep with all the men in town.

ozodigboo:

What are you saying.
You want to go and marry your age mate? Go ahead.
By the time you are rocking 40, as a mature, clean man, your wife at 38 or so, has completed 4 kids and now looks like an old woman
You'll now start looking outside
Problems begin.
Guy, we've seen it all. Forget
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Czartega(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Freehuman:
Age is just a number. Go guy.

So that he will go and tear somebody's daughter's vagina ... Wait for her to come of age

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.