Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (79031 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rodeoz:
Bro, it hurts like hell. I’m devastated but at the same time I’ll not let it get the best of me.

A part of me wishes she comes back.

I’m moving on Bro. I am. It’s not easy so to speak.

Listen, this present world belongs to men, yes I will say it without remorse. It's a man's world but which man Financially buoyant healthy men only! shocked

Even in Burkigham Palace under Queen Elizabeth's bed, it is still a man's world.

So get yourself together and go focus on making money and more money and trust me, you will remember her and laugh at your stupidity for falling for such class of girl.

In this journey of man woman romance thing, man always laugh last....because it's a man's world but not all men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE DAYS THE WAILING IS SOMETHING ELSE. I'M GLAD THEY RESERVE ALL WAILINGS ONLINE MATE IMAGINE IF WE HAD THESE WAILING MEN OFFLINE IN OUR STREETS. cheesy

I laugh in upper case. Bro, they wail on the street. And you the fun part about it all, they seek help from their fellow wailers and when things goes south, they still wail. But it's just that street wailing is very subtle. You wouldn't hear it unless your are close enough.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by CAPSLOCKED: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

I laugh in upper case. Bro, they wail on the street. And you the fun part about it all, they seek help from their fellow wailers and when things goes south, they still wail. But it's just that street wailing is very subtle. You wouldn't hear it unless your are close enough.

I'VE BEEN FORTUNATE TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF TO THE WAILINGS OF MARRIED MEN, WHO AFTER A FEW BOTTLES AT THE BAR THEY FORGET WHERE THEY ARE AND JUST... LET'S IT ALL OUT. cheesy
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE BEEN FORTUNATE TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF TO THE WAILINGS OF MARRIED MEN, WHO AFTER A FEW BOTTLES AT THE BAR THEY FORGET WHERE THEY ARE AND JUST... LET'S IT ALL OUT. cheesy

shocked shocked bloody hell! My rib cage!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

if you want to date her fine she is up to the age besides try and be inquisitive about her future plans. Don't dull yourself it is good that you like her abi na papa and mama u dey fear?

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by CorperKola: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
You obviosly dont know what you are doing, shes forming love for you and you sef dey chop.
Wetin concern family for who you meet wey neva reach 6 months
Shes jst looking for sponsor for University degree
U sef dey naive

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rodeoz(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
A lot of wisdom.
Beautifully written. Thank you so much.
I take kindly to your concerns. It even means more coming from a lady.

But I have a question, what if she comes back the same way she left?

I mean if she comes and back and she’s still not deflowered.

What would you say to that?

But If she comes back deflowered, I’m never ever ever ever taking her back. I swear on that. I’ll not even sleep with her to make up for the lost resources I’ve invested, cause I used to see her in the context of forever and I respected her decision to remain a V.

Omar09:

She definitely will come back to her senses. She will be back. But the best present you will give yourself for that day she tries coming back into your life is to reject her there and then and move on from today. Don't ever accept a cheat or anyone who didn't think you worthy of her companion. Don't do that. You accept her back then you become one of those dogs women call men.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Dejex4(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up

The answer to your worries is here

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
All this grammar for towtow wey don wide finish grin grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Come my area 14 years old girls dey date their papa age tufiakwa
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by bendazum: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Freehuman:
Age is just a number. Go guy.

Age is not just a number. Nevertheless I believe shes of age: an adult and biologically viable.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
wany:

Thank you dear1 ,I must say this man toks2008 is a phidophile.and he has a daughter not even up to 7yrs.now if I may ask ? Can he allow a man 17yrs older than his daughter date his daughter and he will be comfortable with the union. Why dish out what you cant take.such a hotie and dramatic fellow. undecided

That guy is always advocating cradle snatching. And worst is that they believe a two year old can go out with a 15 year old, when that is the difference in such ages even when adults. They want to embarrass their kids with having grandfather as father. Older men indeed. When they can't be men they come up with all sorts of silly rules for selecting women but believe they shouldn't be selected.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
positivevibez:
Come my area 14 years old girls dey date their papa age tufiakwa

But from this thread, men believe it's normal so that she will be hot even when they are old. But do they think a woman wants an old man? If not for lavishing them with money, many young girls don't even fancy them.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by BRATISLAVA: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
Listen, this present world belongs to men, yes I will say it without remorse. It's a man's world but which man Financially buoyant healthy men only! shocked

Even in Burkigham Palace under Queen Elizabeth's bed, it is still a man's world.

So get yourself together and go focus on making money and more money and trust me, you will remember her and laugh at your stupidity for falling for such class of girl.

In this journey of man woman romance thing, man always laugh last....because it's a man's world but not all men.

If money is all a man needs to get a woman, why do men complain that all women want is money? But it's all men have to offer.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

shocked shocked bloody hell! My rib cage! Ooin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rodeoz:
A lot of wisdom.
Beautifully written. Thank you so much.
I take kindly to your concerns. It even means more coming from a lady.
But I have a question, what if she comes back the same way she left?
I mean if she comes and back and she’s still not deflowered.
What would you say to that?

Whether or not she comes back the same way hymen intact or not, you don't accept her back for the simple reason of upholding your standard. If her hymen is intact, and you accept her, she will still leave. And still come back and you will accept her back again with another reason. And your heart will be broken again. And you will repeat that same circle again. And again. Eventually you will be bored and worse suicidal.

You don't want that, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Mypeople2(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

My guy you better nurture her to maturity if not, while you are watching the plantain to ripe and fall down, another man is using oil to eat it

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Some people will see money and power and call it love.

Smh...
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Gbagbuo247: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
LosC:
Dog lover indeed..
Loving human and animal at the same time...

Leave that Teenager alone and focus on your journey with God

Teenager at 19? You must be joking.

I bet the girl in question is not even a virgin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rodeoz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wow, I never knew people like you existed.

Bravo!
Bravo!!
Bravo!!!

Omar09:

Whether or not she comes back the same way hymen intact or not, you don't accept her back for the simple reason of upholding your standard. If her hymen is intact, and you accept her, she will still leave. And still come back and you will accept her back again with another reason. And your heart will be broken again. And you will repeat that same circle again. And again. Eventually you will be bored and worse suicidal.

You don't want that, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Xclusiveme: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

What do you guys think?

Age shouldn't be the problem bro. If u love her, and she loves u then u go for her, don't let age be a barrier. She's 19 so she's old enough

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Gbagbuo247: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Undilutedme:
How does being a dog lover fit into your description Now in this sense??...

How’s been a dog lover now your problem?

So you didn’t see other thing he wrote down.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Lugianostar(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Falling in love is not a problem but often times circumstance that led us to consider loving someone and what we ought to achieve from the relationship maybe conflicting with our career path and others.

You know what you want in life Mr CEO!!!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rodeoz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wonderful!
Hmmmmmm.

That’s deeper than life.

franchasng:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Manageme: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
You are just ten yr older do you want to date or marry your age mate, if you want a woman that will respect you and love you pls go for jee
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by TruthSpeaker: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrFly:
u are typing and she is on whatsapp call. Who are u decieving?

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BE TYPING ON A COMPUTER KEYBOARD WHILE RECEIVING A WHATSAPP CALL?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by MrMacinterchi1: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
otherway:

Hmmm! this your story gives me a sweet nostalgia.

Met my woman a day after her 19th birthday and I am 8years older having met her when I was 27 and guess what? I married her at 33 After 6years of courtship and 18years down the line we are still waxing stronger.

So you no get any reason to worry but just be mature enough to cope cos she was so naughty at the beginning but I coped.

naughty? in what aspect Sire - if you will permit me asking
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by jimb(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
her pus*y go still get gum. hulk smash.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by drdrey7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

What do you guys think?

Well for starting, i'm glad you came forth with this AND am gonna tell you this; I Don't See The Reason Why You Should Be Scared (except if you have a reason within you) Some people are in this same shoe BUT they won't speak out or seek advice

What i have for you is these; i'd like you to consider this very well...

1. The AGE DIFFERENCE: Although, some people will say this is wrong -- that its bad, she's too young...blahblahblah. For me, the age difference is very okay AND there's nothing wrong with the age difference.
BUT you have to make sure you guys are ready to go...

2. Love is NOT JUST A FEELING: Yes you guys just met and you have this sweet-tingling feelings for each other AND it looks like you guys have known for long. My dear brother, that is NOT LOVE OOO... You guys are are just starting (its more like the first lap of this journey of love that we all want). So, don't get carried away by the euphoria what you both are feeling presently. TAKE THINGS SLOWLY!!!

3. Laying the Foundation: Yes, am sure you both have a vision of the kinda marriage/home that you want -- you both have to question, share, discuss on what you want (to check and cross check if you both can work out)...so transparency (truth without hiding a secret is highly needed here)...Talk about the past life/experiences (if there is), the present and future. Just to find out if you

4. Complement Each Other: I know people do seek after COMPATIBILITY in their relationship BUT the fact is they are to seek if they'd complement themselves...one of the early things to do. You both ain't perfect, you've got flaws/weaknesses -- you both need to know these flaws -- to see if you both can accept the each other the way you are AND if you both can help each other become better

LEMME STOP HERE

Relationship is NOT for a LAZY PERSON, IT IS HARD WORK, if you want a serious and lasting relationship that will lead to marriage. You MUST be ready to make it work. The beginning of a relationship is just the attraction stage, you have to go beyond that to know if you both can stick together for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by drdrey7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
otherway:

Hmmm! this your story gives me a sweet nostalgia.

Met my woman a day after her 19th birthday and I am 8years older having met her when I was 27 and guess what? I married her at 33 After 6years of courtship and 18years down the line we are still waxing stronger.

So you no get any reason to worry but just be mature enough to cope cos she was so naughty at the beginning but I coped.

What a wonderful testimony here... grin grin I love this!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by drdrey7(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Niggar 19yr old girl does not know anything about love and life generally. If it was in the days of our fathers, it would hv been a different game. But girls of this age are something else.
Personally, I can't date a girl of such age.

Am just wondering why some people are saying A 19year old don't know anything about love and life...in this jet age that we are in -- that little children get exposed easily. If met youngsters with brilliant minds -- they are well bought up from home (maybe by their dad or mom or even both parent, they have information in their skulls (meaning they groomed themselves too)

If this girls is aware of the guy's age AND she still stick in to go ahead with the relationship...wetin be the issue there?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.