Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (75484 Views)

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by iCauseTrouble: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ClassicMan202(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hope say the Oba show them love sha
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by shogsman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will be arrested or cursed?
You will go back to your house without a job

2 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by itsme01: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nice Advert
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by GoodandBad007: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will be arrested or cursed?

Bro nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing bro
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by seunlayi(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
That is tradition on display unlike the boxer called Oluwo of Iwoland

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by yinkus6750(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very surprising that non Yoruba's decided to follow tradition, even n the course of duty, in a neutral ground.
God bless you all and long live the OONIRISA.

2 Likes

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ibodom: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Long live HRH!!!
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by SweetCunt97(f): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Germi9:

U will be sacked,he obviously owns the Hotel
For real? Now this is news
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by WildChild00(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thats monacy for you! Long life oni
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by shogsman(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Goahead:
Dude is probably lodging with one of his of many concubines shocked
Show some respect
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by gambia(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:

Nothing will happen,but you wont feel comfortable since others are prostrating.

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by molybdenum0012: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:

You will be castrated. Your balls will be cooked and you will be forced to eat it for lunch. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Dartilo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg mke una calm down, all dis stuff r nt worthy enough 2 b posted now... Okay Wat is d big deal if dem all respected d oni of ife, is it odd to prostrate b4 a king...

All dis media propaganda to gain more popularity is nt working... Don't com and tag me ipob oo

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by hisexcellency34: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why can't the ladies sit on his laps
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ProWalker: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:

They will simply throw you out of the window like a discarded rag

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by shogsman(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Germi9:

Stop peddling fake informations
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Tonyspecial(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
AlexReports:
Ooni Of Ife Applauds Wells Carlton Hotel As All Staff Members Prostrate Excitedly To Receive Him

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, and traditional ruler of the Yoruba kingdom recently arrived Abuja and was received at the Airport by members of Staff of Nigeria leading hospitality Hub, The Wells Carlton Hotels and Luxury Apartment, where he had a 3 day exquisite and luxury reservation which he commended impressively.

He arrived Abuja in the retinue of his high powered entourage, which included his Chief Priests and other notable traditionalists from the Yoruba Kingdom. He was received at the Well Carlton Hotel and was given premium services, as he applauded the architectural masterpiece of the entire apartment and the home-comfort of their reservations.

Speaking with Alexreports, Mr Opiughie Jerry Aloye, the Sales & Marketing Manager of the Hotel, who received and brought in the traditional ruler from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, noted that it was joyful and memorable to have such a reputable person of high esteem and global recognition at their Apartments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4lFHr6AAg

He appreciated the Ooni of Ife for considering the Wells Carlton Hotel for his 3days stay in Abuja. Some members of staff of Wells Carlton Hotel and Apartments like John Ikediala, Stephanie Williams, Denise, Lisa, Esther Ezenwoye, Vera Undelikwo and Clare Okonma were unable to hold back their excitements as they clustered around the prestigious traditional ruler, prostrating their honour as tradition demands. They had several pictures with him and he commended their efforts in delivering premium and homely hospitality services.

The Ooni of Ife is one of Nigeria's most influential and notable traditional ruler. However, The Wells Carlton Hotel and Luxury Apartment has become the destination for most reputable and distinguished personalities In Nigeria and from across Africa. With its top rated brand and premium service delivery, the apartments has continued to carve a niche for itself in the hospitality industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxd2KmWsCQ

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/02/ooni-of-ife-applauds-wells-carlton.html?m=1
no big deal
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ECO405(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Baba baba
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by bazzyblings: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Germi9:

Who told you he owns the hotel ? You didn’t listen to the video when he asked the staffs who manages this hotel .. and their response ... look before you leap
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by jyz200(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
IamPatriotic:
They respect Ancestors, Ooni is not ordinary.
Isese lagba
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by godofuck231: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
if it was easy the staff should all be wearing crowns, if you wash your hands well and your manners in tact, you would dine with kings, it's from experience

1 Like

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by mariovito(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Factory fitted fafoose.
Amaka
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by wwwihy: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
AlexReports:
Ooni Of Ife Applauds Wells Carlton Hotel As All Staff Members Prostrate Excitedly To Receive Him

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, and traditional ruler of the Yoruba kingdom recently arrived Abuja and was received at the Airport by members of Staff of Nigeria leading hospitality Hub, The Wells Carlton Hotels and Luxury Apartment, where he had a 3 day exquisite and luxury reservation which he commended impressively.

He arrived Abuja in the retinue of his high powered entourage, which included his Chief Priests and other notable traditionalists from the Yoruba Kingdom. He was received at the Well Carlton Hotel and was given premium services, as he applauded the architectural masterpiece of the entire apartment and the home-comfort of their reservations.

Speaking with Alexreports, Mr Opiughie Jerry Aloye, the Sales & Marketing Manager of the Hotel, who received and brought in the traditional ruler from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, noted that it was joyful and memorable to have such a reputable person of high esteem and global recognition at their Apartments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4lFHr6AAg

He appreciated the Ooni of Ife for considering the Wells Carlton Hotel for his 3days stay in Abuja. Some members of staff of Wells Carlton Hotel and Apartments like John Ikediala, Stephanie Williams, Denise, Lisa, Esther Ezenwoye, Vera Undelikwo and Clare Okonma were unable to hold back their excitements as they clustered around the prestigious traditional ruler, prostrating their honour as tradition demands. They had several pictures with him and he commended their efforts in delivering premium and homely hospitality services.

The Ooni of Ife is one of Nigeria's most influential and notable traditional ruler. However, The Wells Carlton Hotel and Luxury Apartment has become the destination for most reputable and distinguished personalities In Nigeria and from across Africa. With its top rated brand and premium service delivery, the apartments has continued to carve a niche for itself in the hospitality industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxd2KmWsCQ

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/02/ooni-of-ife-applauds-wells-carlton.html?m=1
Marketing
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by itsme01: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will i be arrested or cursed?

same thing that would happen if you failed to courtesy her Majesty, or an Arab Sheik , they congratulate you for you bravery in the open and teach you bitter lesson behind the scene, while the whole world look on only that with Onirisha you would get your purnishment in a spiritual form
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by wizzytm(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
Pls I have a question, am not trying to be rude but just inquisitive, if I decide not to join in prostrating, what will happen? Will i be arrested or cursed?

I was going to ask the same question ooo, I have never seen any foreigner kneeling for anyone, no matter how highly placed that individual is.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by slimfit1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
I wish Ooni can stay in the palace use the money he is using to fly to build a Palace people can fly to Osun state to see.
Look at Buckingham Palace abe the queen has two heads. Let the current Palace needs help.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Jesuyinka01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
it a curse
Waytolife:
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by autofreak2020(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:

Nothing will happen, but it is a fine tradition that we still observe.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi by olaskul(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
That babe on white v-neck and blue jacket ehn... hmmmm beauty at its peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.