Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES - Agriculture (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES (141722 Views)

My Experience Cultivating 10 Hecters (25 Acres) Of Maize Farm Land / Cost Of Cultivating Cassava Farm On An Hectare / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mcyemite(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Chidiebubeoji:

Wow... Every day for the next... How many months exactly sir?
usually till after my second harvest....

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mattbass(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Took only diva to market this morning, sold 19k. At Mattbass you can create your own thread and start advertising on it back to back, Three advert on just one page habaa Farmtech please help to delete his second advert it is not related to this thread (spamming)
Sorry bro, but I wanted to create more enlightenment. I will just stick to only tomato products then. Thanks so much.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mattbass(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Tomato seed variety is available, Tomato UC and Rio and very potent. Contact 07034813439

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by bosagro23: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
mattbass:
Tomato seed variety is available, Tomato UC and Rio and very potent. Contact 07034813439
Do you have trinity F1?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mattbass(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
bosagro23:
Do you have trinity F1?
No sir we don't have
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Complete...did the nursery inside it on 10th... first time I will be doing 10k stand at once, am prepared for the glut smiley. Remain one more nursery for this year which will be by august.

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by saysoo: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Complete...did the nursery inside it on 10th... first time I will be doing 10k stand at once, am prepared for the glut smiley. Remain one more nursery for this year which will be by august.
Oga, this 10,000 stands will cover what size of land based on your measurement?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Land soak today..... sold diva 16k why I (struggle) sold plantinum for 12k and 11k, still remain ten crate in market which I will go and sell tomorrow morning. I left market exactly 2pm cheesy since 6am...

1 Share

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Olajobi4real: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Land soak today..... sold diva 16k why I (struggle) sold plantinum for 12k and 11k, still remain ten crate in market which I will go and sell tomorrow morning. I left market exactly 2pm cheesy since 6am...
please sir what part of Nigeria are u farming and do u sell your products yourself or there is an intermediary between u and the buyer
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Olajobi4real: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
y I asked was that. In Ibadan where I farm I sell at bodija and usually drop the products with the brokers who help to sell with a commission of 10%
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
The remaining ten..I sold 10k, 8k and 7k comot eye sad.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Olajobi4real:
y I asked was that. In Ibadan where I farm I sell at bodija and usually drop the products with the brokers who help to sell with a commission of 10%
I understood how the market work, so am giving Free hand to sell my market any how I want, though I always pay agent fee #500 per crate. Some colleagues and buyers do think am agent. 10% is too much sir! Even Lagos own no reach that!
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Olajobi4real: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
I understood how the market work, so am giving Free hand to sell my market any how I want, though I always pay agent fee #500 per crate. Some colleagues and buyers do think am agent. 10% is too much sir! Even Lagos own no reach that!
when do u sell sir? I mean state
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by feminineA: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
The remaining ten..I sold 10k, 8k and 7k comot eye sad.

Do you still have tomatoes? I'm interested please
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by komoland: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Please kindly explain how to mix copper and mancozeb together, How many grams to mix with each?
REUBEN010:

In my opinion, drenching the plants and fruits with a fungicide combination of copper + mancozeb will contain it. You can alternate with bluesnow or five star fungicides. Remember to spray regularly.

For prevention, avoid handling your crops during the cooler part of the day (morning and late evening). You can transmit the disease rapidly when you handle the wet leaves.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by feminineA: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2023
Does anyone have tomatoes for sale around Lagos/Ibadan?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by komoland: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2023
Kindly call this number for business.
feminineA:
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by bosagro23: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2023
feminineA:
mine will be ready in a week time. We can arrange on bringing it to any of Ibadan or Lagos. I'm in Abeokuta 09126540526. WhatsApp.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Took only diva to market and sold 12k flat. It seems market will be good by tomorrow.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by REUBEN010(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
komoland:
Please kindly explain how to mix copper and mancozeb together, How many grams to mix with each?
I use one sachet of Redforce(copper) + 3 tablespoons of Zforce(Mancozeb) to 15ltrs knapsack load.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Kehfie(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Great farmers in the house not to derail this thread but can anyone give me a link where I can get about 5 bags of pouktry manure and 10 4 weeks noiler birds for a pilot project? I woukd prefer to get from Ijanikin or Agbara

REUBEN010:

I use one sachet of Redforce(copper) + 3 tablespoons of Zforce(Mancozeb) to 15ltrs knapsack load.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by komoland: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Thanks for your response.
REUBEN010:

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Market continue to RED! I sold diva 12k why plantinum 9k.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Rgp92: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:

What are the weight of the basket? 40kg basket for 12k?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Antibettings: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kehfie:
Great farmers in the house not to derail this thread but can anyone give me a link where I can get about 5 bags of pouktry manure and 10 4 weeks noiler birds for a pilot project? I woukd prefer to get from Ijanikin or Agbara

I have noiler birds for sale.
80 piece at osun State

I can also supply you with pig dungs or take you to where to pack poultry dungs as many as you want
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by REUBEN010(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Kehfie:

Look around for poultry farms.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Sterlingsolutns: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please, did you fill the seedling trays with coco peat or loamy soil

Tnx

Farmerakinloye6:
Did another nursery yesterday... first time I will be planting Cobra...let see if it Worth it cheesy.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by johnnyblaze424: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
Farmerakinloye6:
boss how is your cobra f1 doing?
Lets compare with platinum and diva in terms of plant vigor, disease resistance, yeild, flowering habit et al

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Sterlingsolutns:
Please, did you fill the seedling trays with coco peat or loamy soil

Tnx

cocopeat only... some normally add little dry manure to it.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2023
Land dry today wink took only plantinum to market and sold 12k flat..there was mad rush this morning!

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by johnnyblaze424: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Land dry today wink took only plantinum to market and sold 12k flat..there was mad rush this morning!

baba how is the cobra f1 doing
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
johnnyblaze424:

baba how is the cobra f1 doing
fine fine! Pix 1 is the Cobra just begin to flowers, pix 2 diva. Cobra appear friendly to grow, no too much foliage, never even prune at all. Unlike diva and plantinum that I will do minimum 2 times pruning during this weather.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (69) (Reply)

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds / A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna

Viewing this topic: ANOCETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.