Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (56183 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by emmaitive(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
you are only reaping what u sow..aunty
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Dyt(f): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
@girlwhocares

You are wanted here

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the bolded is not something to be proud of. you need psychological overhaul and what's with these when you get married nonsense people do chant here

you can't use your unfaithfulness to judge others. there are many married men who what concerned them most is how to build wealth, give their family financial sustainability. right from my time I don't do two ladies except when my ex was out of the state I lived

you can't marry someone with those qualities you mentioned above and still cheat, where is the love?
my brother and after you have built the wealth nkor lol

Its only total and absolute grace of God that a financially rich or financially fulfilled man can be faithful to one woman, and u won't understand until you get there.

When you have built a certain level of financial comfort, you will start to feel bored with life easily lipsrsealed

The only sustainable solution is to run close to God, if not lipsrsealed

And where did I mentioned that I am cheating on my wife oh shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by CSTR2: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

Commot jooooooor!

Where is the high blood pressure and headache in dat?

U dont know nagging requires some sought of causation factor.

Even women of God, marrying Church goers and bench warmers over the born again brothers.
But if you ask a lady the kind of man she wants, the first thing they say is he should be God fearing.

I guess they never really want God fearing brothers.

That is why a lot of dirty stories are on nairaland.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by grafixdon: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Stop nagging my friend, be smart. Leave him alone, he has numerous gfs but choosed you as a worthy person. Don't destroy your marriage
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by CSTR2: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

AHHHHH!

U don come again Oooooo...

Will he shag dem like a porrnstar? cheesy

Will he be able to stimulate their little minds and entertain dem?

Does he have money?
Ahhh OK.

I guess they should take the "good" with the bad and stop disturbing us.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Mypeople2(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
my dear brother, you are not completely correct oh lol.

Me I married a lady that surpasses the qualities I wanted in a wife; I love big ass and averagely standing breast (not big), flat tummy and full straight legs. I love fair skin ladies and chocolate skin too, guess what My wife is fair skin like a Caucasian woman with long hair to match. But to be honest with you, sometimes I see myself admiring other ladies that are not close to as cute as my wife, reason I can't tell.

Until you marry as a man, you won't understand this issue honestly. It's beyond marrying a pretty lady with all the physical features you fancy.

But one thing I am sure of is, I can only admire other ladies with good shape, but I cannot see myself cheating on my wife, not because of her physical beauty, but because she is too sweet and amazing as a woman. This lady can pass as an angel woman.

The way she talks, the way she behaves, her countenance, the way she treat other people and the way she carries herself makes my head spin, not even her physical beauty but her entire personality is enchanting kiss
My guy, is your wife's sister still single ? I want to marry her if she has a good heart and looks like your wife .Don't worry, I will not look at other ladies.But truly, it is bad to be looking at other ladies most especially when your wife is there .Haba! You have to respect her .
However, OP do not divorce your husband because of that .It is a trivial issue.I will soon be tired of it.But you know, you have to dress sexy and reduce walking around the house stark naked .Dress sexy but not totally naked like Adam and Eve
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
You really have time.
Just begin to package yourself nicely and bushit him. Go out often, be lively and stop wallowing In Selfpity. Treat him as though he doesn't exist. Before you know it, he'll be the one coming after you.

You sit there watching one man treat you like an abandoned property.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Sweeetheart(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
my brother and after you have built the wealth nkor lol

Its only total and absolute grace of God that a financially rich or financially fulfilled man can be faithful to one woman, and u won't understand until you get there.

When you have built a certain level of financial comfort, you will start to feel bored with life easily lipsrsealed

The only sustainable solution is to run close to God, if not lipsrsealed

And where did I mentioned that I am cheating on my wife oh shocked cheesy

on a serious note having what you want in a lady and still get carried away outside is an act of indiscipline that those involved must distance themselves from

that's why it's good to fall for someone that possessed what one want. the enjoyment of flirt is lesser than the implications that surrounded it. not everybody can be lucky to flirt and get unhurt
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by CSTR2: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
You really have time.
Just begin to package yourself nicely and bushit him. Go out often, be lively and stop wallowing In Selfpity. Treat him as though he doesn't exist. Before you know it, he'll be the one coming after you.

You don't know that is when some men will even be happier.

Madam no longer cares.
Let me go and spend weekend with Ruth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by hammerU: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

But if you ask a lady the kind of man she wants, the first thing they say is he should be God fearing.

But she can change him now...

As a born again christian she can win him over for Christ, dont u know dat?

Meanwhile born again brothers dey find wife.

But na born again wife they find the street niggas and playa's.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by CSTR2: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

But she can change him now...

As a born again christian she can win him over for Christ, dont u know dat?

Meanwhile born again brothers dey find wife.
lol

Irony of life.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the bolded is not something to be proud of. you need psychological overhaul and what's with these when you get married nonsense people do chant here

you can't use your unfaithfulness to judge others. there are many married men who what concerned them most is how to build wealth, give their family financial sustainability. right from my time I don't do two ladies except when my ex was out of the state I lived

you can't marry someone with those qualities you mentioned above and still cheat, where is the love?
Iceberg Slim cheated on Juliet Ibrahim, is Juliet not pretty

Jay Z cheated on Beyonce several times, is Beyonce not fine

Beckham cheated on Victoria, is Victoria not hot enough

Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, go and check her pics.

This thing has nothing to do with marrying beautiful woman oh, it's a natural curse on men that need God's grace to overcome.

Mind you, some men are faithful because they are financially broke, wait until they become financially buoyant and see.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Hargbo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
See, I will start by saying that you should ignore and rebuke anybody that is advising you to divorce your husband, its a lie from the pit of hell, Divorce is not the will of God for any marriage, and its even a sin because you made a vow before God to be with each other till death part you. And secondly, the only way out is to just bear with him, every man out there has his own shortcomings and issues, am even happy he is not beating you, as far as your story is concern, he is just flirting and looking at boobs and throwing pass every now and then, My aunt was in the same shoe as yours a few years back, Her husband do go to club and fornicate like a dog, my Aunt endure through those terrible years without complaining, but all through those worse time, she was praying for the dude. All this while they were staying under the same roof, my aunt will feed him, pay the rent, settle the children school fees even as she was earning a peanut as a Low level worker in her place of work. She was truly a strong Woman that is ready to face the worse in her marriage and am sure she longed to embrace the better part of it. It just happened that all of a sudden on particular good and wonderful day, My Aunt's Husband just went to her weeping and ask for forgiveness for all of his irresponsibility all through there marital journey and he vowed to take his position as a Man. By the grace of God, they are both happy and madly in love till today.
You must take charge and stand as a Spiritual Warrior for your family. You must rebuke and chase away spiritually any strange woman in your family. Running away is not an option. You don't turn your back to an Enemy or else you will be badly wounded.. A marriage is not complete if you cannot shoulder the worst part of it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by hammerU: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

lol

Irony of life.

But, na born again wife dey find street niggas and playa's.

Y cant dey find their fellow born again and leave niggas.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
Only God knows what marriage is turning into these days.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by steppin: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kemight15:
This is why I'm scared of marriage embarassed
I'm 25 and I don't think of marrying anybody

Please leave that man ASAP before it's too late

You're not scared, you never reach.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

on a serious note having what you want in a lady and still get carried away outside is an act of indiscipline that those involved must distance themselves from

that's why it's good to fall for someone that possessed what one want. the enjoyment of flirt is lesser than the implications that surrounded it. not everybody can be lucky to flirt and get unhurt
it has nothing to do with discipline. It's only God's HELP that can help a man in that field, leave all these discipline talks, you will soon marry and I pray you become financially buoyant too so you can understand better

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by YelloweWest: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Your husband is a serial philanderer. Public toilet. You knew he was like that and decided to marry him so manage it!
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
womanscorned:
Before I got married to my husband we had a kind of perfect relationship. I just thought he was the perfect guy. He always checked on me. I did feel like he was marrying me for ulterior motives and everyone else just thought so too. My brothers warned me that he is not going to treat me right but I just feel drawn to him. I thought he just really cared about me. He seemed different.

I introduced him to my dad and my dad asked if I was sure and yes at that moment I was. Then shortly before the wedding his true colors started to come out. I never checked his phone but then a friend caught her boyfriend cheating so I decided to just check it. Guys I understand people say that if you go looking you will find something but I actually don't really believe that why is there always something that is the main point. I checked his phone and found one boob pic and pics of his old exes. I was SO shocked. Honestly, I never thought I would find anything. He told me that he recently got his phone updated and the pic was a pic of a celebrity. But I was smarter than that I saw that it was actually an "Auntie" that sent the pic so basically one of his contacts. I was so shocked, didn't know what to do. I told my brother he told me to just pray and I did and I felt like he was still the one he apologized and assured me that he was going to change.

Fast forward to a few months later I see a girl's pic in his phone his good friend's girlfriend and he was commenting on her looks very gross-like. I lost it and we fought but he assured me it was just guy talk.

Then again I recently found him talking to his good friend about another girl's boobs and he never tells me he loves me any longer. Never really truly cares. He even brought up divorce if I wanted to do it. So I am just kind of stuck. I do want to get a divorce honestly if my parents and his would not get involved. But we have a child together. I am not sure what to do right now. Why would he do this to me? Why get married if you don't love the person. I understand that people say guys will be guys and locker room talk but if you don't love that person deeply and truly then why marry them and make a vow before God.

Now I don't know what to do. He is always so rude in the way he talks. I can't remember the last time he took me out and even if he did I am sure it would be a dry conversation. I think he really is just worried about what people say and not really losing me any longer. He has this thing where he wants to always look like a nice guy. So my question is if you were in this position how would you leave? Oh he also looks at my friends and claims he never was when it is pretty obvious. He drank a little and then started winking at my friend.

If you are fed up with him and his untrusted attitudes Judy walk away

If you think you can endure then see an endurance cloth and pit it on always

Walking away or separati from marri doesn't make you stupid but if gives you the chance to be in control of what makes you feel happy and what makes you feel sad

You are responsible for your own happiness and peace of mind
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
quit nagging work on you apoearance, its obvious that you re out of shape, goto the gym.

just because you re married doesnt mean you should become fat and shapeless.

men like pretty and atteactive women not scarecrows.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Sweeetheart(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
it has nothing to do with discipline. It's only God's HELP that can help a man in that field, leave all these discipline talks, you will soon marry and I pray you become financially buoyant too so you can understand better

so that's the etiquette of promiscuous act on the man side

you're just one funny man
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Only God knows what marriage is turning into these days.
don't let all these few complaints on Nairaland scare you, marriage is sweet and many marriages are blissful in Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by naijapips02: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hey don't blame your husband for admiring other women. That's what men do. We don't get our dicks cut-off just because we are married.

You should be more concerned about him getting back home to you every night.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by franchasng: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

so that's the etiquette of promiscuous act on the man side

you're just one funny man
have a good night rest, wait till you marry wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by hammerU: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

The number one thing women want is security.

I am uncertain if money falls under security or comes after security.

I dont know if God fearing is a major factor or just believing in God and going to Church.

It is hard finding the one that is prepared struggle with u.

Later, wen u get a break through or reached your peak, they all come at once, u get confused on which one is real.

Then, they want to control u. Is dat possible?

On a serious note, even your men of God are nothing to write home about.

They do alot and cover it up.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
No man who respects his woman will look at other women especially in public. When I'm out with my wife I don't take a second look at any woman, if you like be Miss Universe. Few things give your woman more confidence than this (that you have eyes only for her)
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by EJanni(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
men must be men, you cannot take it away from men.

Maybe I will attach a mild drama that happened between President Obama and his wife Michelle during Nelson Mandella's burial in SA some years back.

Obama even though he was the number one person at that occasion with all media attention on him couldn't resist flirting with Danish Prime Minister, a very beautiful woman, to the extent Obama forgot his wife was sitting beside him grin

I was watching it live that day.

The wife couldn't take it, she had to tell Obama to switch seat with her so that she will be the one close to the lady lol

Many world leaders and celebrity men married to hottest women have been caught severally staring and even flirting with other women, it's how men are wired and women shouldn't force themselves to start doing same just to get at their men, if it's not natural don't force it.
opposite attracts opposite and that's nature. See, women were built to do more weird things than men but because they're too emotional and societal pressure, they seem to surpress a lot of things.
A man in my street one day beat his wife mercilessly, why? Because his wife was gushing after Van Vicker a Ghanaian actor in a movie that both of them were watching in their room. He was like, he never knew he married a wh...ore, blablabla.
Just film, film o.

That you do it, doesn't mean that's a norm.
Na you have your eyes look. Bros.

Good evening and have a lovely weekend.
Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Froshloaded: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:
You really have time.

Oshey
Thats my Adorable Jewess.

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Originalsly:
In his eyes.... you are history. You went digging... how can you say you didn't expect to find dirt?... weren't you digging expecting to find something? Then you transformed to a digger... digging at every opportunity... and overreacting to your findings... no matter how small or innocent. Don't you think you were putting a strain on the relationship?...on the marriage? Some men can't stand drama and you are very dramatic... a drama queen. That's not what he bargained for... so basically... he's out. You seem to be the type who do not consider advice... but do things the way you see fit. Such people learn the hard way. Blame yourself for marrying someone because you were in love with him only. Younspilt the milk.... why be crying? My advice... get a mirror...look into it.

They will never listen. Stop going thru your husband’s phone!!! And husbands stop going thru your wife’s phones. Just a sentence in your partner’s phone can be interpreted in tens of ways and d sender of the message never even tot of all d interpretation given to d messages. There are times your spouse will be flirting with another and few days/weeks into the flirting he/she decides to put a stop to it. But you already dug into the phone and scatter everything. At times i wonder if our parents’ marriage (dat lasted) would av lasted for long if they had phones then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends by TruthSpeaker: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
OBVIOUSLY YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION.
MEN OFTEN ACT THE WAY YOU CLAIM YOUR HUSBAND IS ACKING WHEN THEIR WIVES BECOME FAT AND LITTLE ATTRACTIVE AFTER MARRIAGE. THEY ALSO DO SO WHEN THE WOMAN THEY HAVE HOME IS PRACTICALLY JOBLESS AND MAKES ZERO CONTRIBUTION TO THE FAMILY EXPENDITURE. I’M NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE UNJUSTIFIABLE.
PRAYERS WILL BE HELPFUL, BUT AT THE SAME TIME TRY TO CHECK YOUR CURRENT LOOK OUT. IF YOU ARE VERY FAT, TRY TO SHRED THAT EXCESS WEIGHT BECAUSE HE DIDN’T MEET YOU THAT FAT. MEN THAT DON’T CHEAT ARE VERY HARD TO COME BY.
PHONE SPYING IS OFTEN MORE DETRIMENTAL THAN HELPFUL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.