Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? (10092 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Biafrarep:
Your question is totally illogical. If you truly understand the make up of both cities you won't be asking such question.

Lagos is a homogeneous city surrounded by a homogeneous tribe while P.Harcourt is a heterogeneous city surrounded by a heterogeneous region.
you don talk am finish.
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Eziokwu1:

Joke of the millenium. I doubt up to 10% of the broader PH region is located within Okrika.
abuloma, amadi ama, borokiri, aggrey(close to rivers state government house), odili road axis etc, these are all okrika lands/community. So is 50/50. Although Obio akpor lga can be tagged as ph too.
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
they have decided?
Child please you can't decide to change your tribe or race! It's part of your DNA ...a blackman can't decide he is no longer black... you can change your nationality or sub-nationality...but you can't change tribe or race. If you bring an ikwere man, an Igbo man and a yoruba man and check their RNA, the ikwere and the Igbo will match 100% while the yoruba will be different.

And hey ....it seems you have not been paying attention...Igbos are dealing with it. Why do you think we are always talking about this issue? Go to Wikipedia and read about ikwere and see what smart Igbos are doing about it. Go to pH itself and see how Igbos are strategically acquiring it. It will be childish of any 'we the south south' folks to think that if Nigeria splits today Igbos will abandon pH to Niger Delta Republic....it will not happen!

pH is too strategic to us...it is our only link to the ocean.... Oh ijaw and the rest of the south south should be ready to kill every igbo for pH before we leave our god's given land to you just because of threats

LMFAO. What a way to start the day! Firstly dude, we aren't brainwashed animals. Nigeria can't split today; not even in the next 20 years so perish any thought of such.

Secondly, Igbo strategically acquiring Port Harcourt? Come on man, just like Lagos, after developing, the owners of the land will chase you out like they did before. Land isn't an asset to boast of especially in a volatile region like the Niger Delta.

Lastly, you must exposed this scam called 'Biafra'! So the only reason you attach AS to this farce is because of the ports at Calabar, Warri and Port Harcourt? But if Rwanda and Botswana can do it without ports, why can't Biafra? Or you don't believe in your capabilities? In other words, you're want us to align ourselves with a cause so you can exploit us just like Nigeria has done for over 50 years now? Well, like I say, it becomes a case of the devil you know.

Btw, where is voltron14 when you need him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
who said Rivers state was an Igbo state?

What has been said is that Port Harcourt which is only a small part of Rivers state is igbo
Your arguments are childish joor

So what, Biafra intends to take Port Harcourt and leave the rest of Rivers State. Hehehe... Will you take Calabar and Warri too then call it an Igbo "city" regardless of the identity they want for themselves.
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

LMFAO. What a way to start the day! Firstly dude, we aren't brainwashed animals. Nigeria can't split today; not even in the next 20 years so perish any thought of such.

Secondly, Igbo strategically acquiring Port Harcourt? Come on man, just like Lagos, after developing, the owners of the land will chase you out like they did before. Land isn't an asset to boast of especially in a volatile region like the Niger Delta.

Lastly, you must exposed this scam called 'Biafra'! So the only reason you attach AS to this farce is because of the ports at Calabar, Warri and Port Harcourt? But if Rwanda and Botswana can do it without ports, why can't Biafra? Or you don't believe in your capabilities? In other words, you're want us to align ourselves with a cause so you can exploit us just like Nigeria has done for over 50 years now? Well, like I say, it becomes a case of the devil you know.

Btw, where is voltron14 when you need him.
if anybody told the British that there would be a civil war in Nigeria just 6 years after they left they won't believe it....so relax...what will happen in the next 4 years is still unknown not to talk of 20 years. Igbos have made their stance clear...they want to go it alone...they don't need Hausa or yoruba or ijaw...

There was never a time Igbos was chased out of any part of Nigeria except during the civil war...buying land in pH is very strategic but I don't expect you to see

pH is Igbo...we are not claiming warri or Benin or Calabar or Uyo or bayelsa...just leave Asana and pH for us and Biafra and Niger Delta can be good neighbors

I repeat...it will be childish for an urhobo man to think that there will be a future where Igbos will be excluded from pH while urhobo is included....perish that thought...we don't want your tribe...stop attaching your tribe to Igbo areas and hiding under 'south south' why can't your tribe stand alone? If Qataris can...why can't your tribe? Why do you need to attach to ikwere and anioma?

3 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

So what, Biafra intends to take Port Harcourt and leave the rest of Rivers State. Hehehe... Will you take Calabar and Warri too then call it an Igbo "city" regardless of the identity they want for themselves.
no we don't want Calabar, warri and other parts of rivers state...we just want our igboland intact ....I'm sure our map doesn't cross into your territory... you just want to make mischief...but you should know that Igbos are the chief priests of mischief

2 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Eziokwu1:

Nobody is parent to anybody, the main point is that we all descent from the same ancestral stock of people. Hence why all our dialects share great degrees of mutual intelligibility. The biggest shrine of Amadioha/Kamalu is somewhere in Rivers state.
Oil politics is really doing a lot of damage to the psyche of some of our people.

If traced well, one would discover that Amadioha deity has its origin in Rivers State, ikwerre people can't in truth say that they aren't Igbo by extension

2 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
if anybody told the British that there would be a civil war in Nigeria just 6 years after they left they won't believe it....so relax...what will happen in the next 4 years is still unknown not to talk of 20 years. Igbos have made their stance clear...they want to go it alone...they don't need Hausa or yoruba or ijaw...

There was never a time Igbos was chased out of any part of Nigeria except during the civil war...buying land in pH is very strategic but I don't expect you to see

pH is Igbo...we are not claiming warri or Benin or Calabar or Uyo or bayelsa...just leave Asana and pH for us and Biafra and Niger Delta can be good neighbors

I repeat...it will be childish for an urhobo man to think that there will be a future where Igbos will be excluded from pH while urhobo is included....perish that thought...we don't want your tribe...stop attaching your tribe to Igbo areas and hiding under 'south south' why can't your tribe stand alone? If Qataris can...why can't your tribe? Why do you need to attach to ikwere and anioma?

I don't have an issue with that but you can't decide sh*t from your house as far as I'm concerned, you're nobody. Asaba and Port Harcourt are part of South-South Nigeria until they choose otherwise. Shey Israel and America will help you, you don't have to usurp people's identity because you want to have ports. Botswana and Rwanda are landlocked. They do not have sea ports but they're doing quite well. Having ports have no bearing on how well a country does so run along now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

I don't have an issue with that but you can't decide sh*t from your house as far as I'm concerned, you're nobody. Asaba and Port Harcourt are part of South-South Nigeria until they choose otherwise. Shey Israel and America will help you, you don't have to usurp people's identity because you want to have ports. Botswana and Rwanda are landlocked. They do not have sea ports but they're doing quite well. Having ports have no bearing on how well a country does so run along now...
I am not alone...
Listen to this...

100% of Igbos believe Anioma and ikwere are part of the Igbo nation
Up to 40% of ikwere and anioma people themselves believe they are Igbo
80% of the rest of Nigeria see Anioma and ikwere as Igbo

You will understand the power of these statistics in the future.

You are the one trying to usurp an identity that you are not part of...let me ask you....Are you Anioma or Ikwerre or Igbo? How does the topic concern you if not that you want to insinuate yourself in what is not your business

An Anioma man below can be seen saying they are Igbo....and funny he is even the gov of your state...life must be hard for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
no we don't want Calabar, warri and other parts of rivers state...we just want our igboland intact ....I'm sure our map doesn't cross into your territory... you just want to make mischief...but you should know that Igbos are the chief priests of mischief

All these as what?

Before these permutations, how about something practical. Go on the streets of Asaba, Ibusa, Agbor, Aboh, Umunede, Bonny or even Port Harcourt, do a census, asking the locals about this trash you put up here, record your conversation (video evidence), post it and I won't need any further convincing.

It's 2020 for f**k' s same, you can't decide for someone else from your home!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by femi4: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Eziokwu1:
I have always wondered this question.
Both cities are melting pots. But somehow Lagos has managed to entrench a foundational Yoruba character both linguistically and socially.
In the case of Port Harcourt that can't really be said for the city. I know there is an Ijaw (Okrika) part of the city, but it is quite small, and the greater part of Port Harcourt is basically Ikwerre. The lingua franca for 90% of PH is idgin.
Infact, very soon Oyigbo/Obigbo and Port Harcourt will merge into one. Is this how an Ikwerre-Igbo city is going to ditch it's heritage and become 'identityless'?

A non Lagosian can pick up standard Yoruba on Lagos Island, Ikotun, Agege or Ikorodu in 1 year if they are interested in doing so, but a Nigerian will rarely pick up neither Ikwere nor Igbo after living decades in Port Harcourt? Why?
There ara many indigenous tribes with different languages in PH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

All these as what?

Before these permutations, how about something practical. Go on the streets of Asaba, Ibusa, Agbor, Aboh, Umunede, Bonny or even Port Harcourt, do a census, asking the locals about this trash you put up here, record your conversation (video evidence), post it and I won't need any further convincing.

we have done that before and we know the statistics..
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
I am not alone...
Listen to this...

100% of Igbos believe Anioma and ikwere are part of the Igbo nation
Up to 40% of ikwere and anioma people themselves believe they are Igbo
80% of the rest of Nigeria see Anioma and ikwere as Igbo

You will understand the power of these statistics in the future.

You are the one trying to usurp an identity that you are not part of...let me ask you....Are you Anioma or Ikwerre or Igbo? How does the topic concern you if not that you want to insinuate yourself in what is not your business

An Anioma man below can be seen saying they are Igbo....and funny he is even the gov of your state...life must be hard for you

Ohaneze Ndigbo meeting in Warri? Delta South? ����������������� Jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
we have done that before and we know the statistics..

Nope you haven't. Where is the video evidence? I told you were aren't some brainwashed big babies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

Nope you haven't. Where is the video evidence? I told you were aren't some brainwashed big babies...
if we hit you on the head with the truth like a hammer you will still say the same nonsense. The man speaking is an Ikwere man and what he was saying in that video was that Ikwere must remain Igbos if they want to keep ruling rivers state.

Interesting also is the fact the he is the secretary of ohaneze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d4VwLVVXpA

3 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

All these as what?

I have family in Asaba (iseke road precisely), I visit Ibusa and Agbor often, and from what I've seen ohhh, like real life estimates, more than 60% of northern deltan see themselves as Igbo.

if you're from Asaba you'll most likely see yourself as Igbo, it's few of the people from agbor that don't always see themselves as Igbo.

I've also met some who say that they are different but most of them keep an open mind to their Igboness, this one isn't talk, I've gone around to ask.

I feel like the major fear is that S.S igbos have is that S.E igbos wouldn't accept them or give that brotherliness that they give fellow southeasterners.

4 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

I have family in Asaba (iseke road precisely), I visit Ibusa and Agbor often, and from what I've seen ohhh, like real life estimates, more than 60% of northern deltan see themselves as Igbo.

if you're from Asaba you'll most likely see yourself as Igbo, it's few of the people from agbor that don't always see themselves as Igbo.

I've also met some who say that they are different but most of them keep an open mind to their Igboness, this one isn't talk, I've gone around to ask.

I feel like the major fear is that S.S igbos have is that S.E igbos wouldn't accept them or give that brotherliness that they give fellow southeasterners.
when I came back to Nigeria last year...it was an Agbor man who drove the taxi I entered...

He saw me immediately and came straight and started speaking Igbo to me...when I knew he wasn't from SE was when he spoke to his fellow Agbor man ....he told me that Agbor is Igbo.

It is important that we keep these people close because we are not many...we can't afford to leave anyone behind... Nigeria is not a sure country...we are not stable enough for someone to say there won't be division of the country tomorrow.

Igbo nation must start preparing for that without including non igbos

If you notice you will see that any time this topic comes up, 90% of those saying there are no Igbo in the south south are neither from Anioma or Ikwerre...it's a psychological warfare against Igbos from all angles bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
if we hit you on the head with the truth like a hammer you will still say the same nonsense. The man speaking is an Ikwere man and what he was saying in that video was that Ikwere must remain Igbos if they want to keep ruling rivers state.

Interesting also is the fact the he is the secretary of ohaneze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d4VwLVVXpA

Is this a joke? When is a census ever determined by one man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by rummmy: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2020
itsme01:

grin

Ibo man so what language is spoken in ilorin
Fulani ,ask Emir of Ilorin?
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
when I came back to Nigeria last year...it was an Agbor man who drove the taxi I entered...

He saw me immediately and came straight and started speaking Igbo to me...when I knew he wasn't from SE was when he spoke to his fellow Agbor man ....he told me that Agbor is Igbo.

It is important that we keep these people close because we are not many...we can't afford to leave anyone behind... Nigeria is not a sure country...we are not stable enough for someone to say there won't be division of the country tomorrow.

Igbo nation must start preparing for that without including non igbos

If you notice you will see that any time this topic comes up, 90% of those saying there are no Igbo in the south south are neither from Anioma or Ikwerre...it's a psychological warfare against Igbos from all angles bro

LMAO. He told you Ika is Igbo? Ika people even have a hard time accepting being part of Delta North. You simply know nothing about Delta State nor the SS. Too myopic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by nengibo: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
lol okay nengibo please can you translate it to 'ikwerre' for us

Hahahaha... keep shooting yourself in the leg defending the indefensible
Read my comment again if you didn't understand, the advert in Igbo is to reach Igbo customers just like hero does there's with echefula across Nigeria, what's hard about a company reaching out to its target customers, all Dano milk cares about to my understanding is product sales and not your constant Igbo vs Rivers people's rhetoric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

Is this a joke? When is a census ever determined by one man?
Go and conduct the census yourself and see if there are not up to 500k ikwere people who see themselves as Igbo.

If 40% of ikwere see themselves as Igbo while the remaining 60% see themselves as ikwere...we can live with that..as far as the 60% don't see themselves as ijaw or yoruba or Benin

Just remove your eye from ikwere bro... there leaders have rejected you and have aligned with Igbos...go and read where Amechi called himself Igbo....or where Duncan mighty called himself Igbo

You will be alright las las. With pH and Asaba coming with Igbos...why will we need the rest of the south south
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2020
nengibo:

Read my comment again if you didn't understand, the advert in Igbo is to reach Igbo customers just like hero does there's with echefula across Nigeria, what's hard about a company reaching out to its target customers, all Dano milk cares about to my understanding is product sales and not your constant Igbo vs Rivers people's rhetoric
my question is this....do the real owners of PH understand that language or not?

Is the language in that advert the native language of the Aborigines of Port Harcourt or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2020
femolii:
Lagos belong to Yoruba's and ph belong to ikweres.
some part of pH belongs to the ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
Go and conduct the census yourself and see if there are not up to 500k ikwere people who see themselves as Igbo.

If 40% of ikwere see themselves as Igbo while the remaining 60% see themselves as ikwere...we can live with that..as far as the 60% don't see themselves as ijaw or yoruba or Benin

Just remove your eye from ikwere bro... there leaders have rejected you and have aligned with Igbos...go and read where Amechi called himself Igbo....or where Duncan mighty called himself Igbo

You will be alright las las. With pH and Asana coming with Igbos...why will we need the rest of the south south

Hehehe. This post just summarizes your agitation. Very very confused set of people. Anyways, when you all are ready to speak with one voice, I'll listen not wasting my time. Maybe your elder brothers on this forum can educate you better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

LMAO. He told you Ika is Igbo? Ika people even have a hard time accepting being part of Delta North. You simply know nothing about Delta State nor the SS. Too myopic
I know at least 10 ika people personally...

Of all 10 only 2 said they are not Igbos... funny enough one of them is called chinwike while the other is called okonkwo...lol

I hope they read this my post and see how shallow they sounded

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

Hehehe. This post just summarizes your agitation. Very very confused set of people. Anyways, when you all are ready to speak with one voice, I'll listen not wasting my time. Maybe your elder brothers on this forum can educate you better.
you are the confused one. You hate Igbo but you like Anioma and ikwere...mumu. what is the difference in behaviour, culture and looks of an Anioma and ikwere man from an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

Nope. I don't see myself as Igbo. I never will. And btw SS Igbos really don't have any fears. Who Igbo acceptance don epp?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
you are the confused one. You hate Igbo but you like Anioma and ikwere...mumu. what is the difference in behaviour, culture and looks of an Anioma and ikwere man from an Igbo man.

Says the guy who loves going to Dubai and will probably watch the 2022 World Cup but would say he hates Muslims. I 100% hate Igbos and it has absolutely nothing to do with culture. Every tribe in this country has it's own unique culture and tradition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
I know at least 10 ika people personally...

Of all 10 only 2 said they are not Igbos... funny enough one of them is called chinwike while the other is called okonkwo...lol

I hope they read this my post and see how shallow they sounded

You know 10 people? Out of the over 100,000 Ika people?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by selemempe: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:

Says the guy who loves going to Dubai and will probably watch the 2022 World Cup but would say he hates Muslims. I 100% hate Igbos and it has absolutely nothing to do with culture. Every tribe in this country has it's own unique culture and tradition.
you hate Igbo because you are a very stupid person... nothing else

But in your stupidity you choose to love the igbos in the south south...when I meet people like you I just smh

I can't remember when I ever said I hated Moslems or Islam...oh now I get your stress... you are an Edo Moslem and you see igbos as Moslem haters.... so you hate them back....ah I see....kpelle
Re: Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos? by Techdra: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
you hate Igbo because you are a very stupid person... nothing else

But in your stupidity you choose to love the igbos in the south south...when I meet people like you I just smh

I can't remember when I ever said I hated Moslems or Islam...oh now I get your stress... you are an Edo Moslem and you see igbos as Moslem haters.... so you hate them back....ah I see....kpelle

Firstly, I'm a Deltan. Secondly, I'm an Atheist so anything else now?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Passes 2021 Budget Of ₦13.588 Trillion / We Won’t Fail Nigerians – Acting CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola (Video) / Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.