Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? (27910 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Me I just block such. No time for all that wastage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
yoruba church mummy

igbo mums dont send

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Deicide: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
As far as my parents are concerned, I am not on whatsapp. I told them that I don't do whatsapp cheesy Any of my friends that do send BC I usually warn them harshly to never send me BC again angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
May she be healed and joy be restored to your family.

Sending you light and love for restoration.

More light to your paths

Anthony4God:
Wish my mom can send it but she is not well

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Jaqenhghar: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Sorry bro. Stay strong
Thank you brother. Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Bukden16(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
I canna hate it when people forward such crab to me.
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omokoginimi/0KNM should be in a better position to moderate this thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Toks2008(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
I don't even read most of her never-ending broadcast to our family cht group. I just quote Respond by writing ''GOD BLESS YOU MUMMY''

Trust me guys, a time will come when you will long to see her posts but you won't see them again so just embrace them as long as it lasts.

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Froshloaded: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:
Me I just block such. No time for all that wastage.
Your own mum shocked

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Jones4190(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
INSTALLING HUSBAND!!! A woman writes to the IT Technical support Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS5.0, MONEY 3.0 and FOOTBALL 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do? Signed, desperate wife Reply DEAR Madam, First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.EXE and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband1.0should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5 However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or out of the house 6.1. Please note that out of the house 6.1. is a very bad program that will download the WAPANBALI.EXE (an executable concubines program). Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law.EXE (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.) In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Lingerie7.7 Good Luck Madam!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Your own mum shocked

Nope. I ain't got any. Both are late now.
Referring to people who do such.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by DivineTurnAroun(f): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Anthony4God:
Wish my mom can send it but she is not well
the healing of God is upon her. It is well with her in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Froshloaded: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
cry cry
AshiraWealthy:

Nope. I ain't got any. Both are late now.
Referring to people who do such.
Rip Mum Ashira cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by samwise180(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Not only mums including dad's too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by akin9ja78(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Teddiie:
Lol ..Funny enough I can't relate cos my mum doesn't send Bc..In fact she hates when they are being sent to her sef..

So she doesn't send to people

Your mom is in her 40’s ba?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by blackjack21(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
money121:
Mine na Daddy
And not whatsapp ooo
His own na facebook

He will call early morning

Ayyub mo ri post ise ee( becos am into roofing business so i do update video of job on social media) or if we are together this man go dey show me old video

Shey oo ti ri video yi i will respond beeni sir

Gbam gist beere ni ye

Most of them just want to connect, most times their approach is just so clumsy, Especially if they are very old. It loneliness.
God bless their souls

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by anochuko01(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
unfortunately i cant cry cry cry
sosospence:
You go fit block her?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by sodiqapril(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
money121:
Mine na Daddy
And not whatsapp ooo
His own na facebook

He will call early morning

Ayyub mo ri post ise ee( becos am into roofing business so i do update video of job on social media) or if we are together this man go dey show me old video

Shey oo ti ri video yi i will respond beeni sir

Gbam gist beere ni ye
Men.. you're lucky..a lot will give everything to have a gist session with their dads

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by galax1: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
i really miss my mum

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Death why? Those of you that your parents are still kicking better cherish these moments.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Dollabiz: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
I have one who always tell me to help her check her full memory after warning her to remove herself from unnecessary groups sharing irrelevant videos every minute! I can’t blame them most of them use the tool as a means of keeping themselves busy since hubby is not showing much attention

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
My parents send these things to me.
I would totally block anyone else who will send to me.

It's annoying though but I've learnt to look past it, they're doing it out of love. If they don't love me, they won't send me anything that they believe would 'be of benefit' to me.
Anyone else is canceled.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by engrkaz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
My dad and my mother-in-law. I don’t reply them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by drey076(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
I just mute notification from her for one year, after the end of that one year renew the muting for another year and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by chubbyman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
If I should upload my own, this thread will get to page 10,000. What has my mum not sent to me. From kidnapper strategies, to boko haram, fulani herdsmen, shooting in lokoja-abuja express, how to cleanse the kidney and liver, don't pick this strange number if not you will turn to goat, scammers and atm security, what I saw when I went to heaven, send this prayer to 20 people immediately..... I just laugh when I see those messages as I ignore them...... I love you so much mum grin
I can relate, but what you gonna do?? She's just being her loving self so no harm no foul

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by CORRECTMAN788: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
My uncle want to kill me with junk msgs

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Tominix(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ginaz:
My mom doesn’t send instead she asks for funny videos and failure to do that would be met with numerous calls to your phone. grin
my mum be lyk instead oe download useless games(total conquest, clash of clans,e.t.c) go and download and send me funny videos or she will be lyk there is wan new funny videos lyk asif she sub for me yet i cannot buy card in her front
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ferdinandu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ginalex:

If only the mum saw that grin
She will just stop sending the useless messages and carry his son to go for deliverance grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by money121(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
blackjack21:

Most of them just want to connect, most times their approach is just so clumsy, Especially if they are very old. It loneliness.
God bless their souls
Amin ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by money121(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
sodiqapril:

Men.. you're lucky..a lot will give everything to have a gist session with their dads
My brother i don't have choice na to follow that gist ooo
Who born me well not to respond..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.