Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? (27911 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by omoadeleye(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
My dad
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Pavore9: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
stupidity:
grin Una own better wey get parents wey fit send broadcast na.

What of us that our parents don’t know what WhatsApp is? Even if you teach them they’ll forget and still tell you it’s not working

Not working! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by infocaptain: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
TGP Full Form – What Does TGP Stand For
TGP Stands for total grade points. Other Tgp meaning is given in article also.
Visit: https://infocaptain.com/tgp-full-form/
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Upton: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mama say God help them grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by paulsibility(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okay
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nicklaus619(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lols my mum that will forward this kinda long copied messages to me like every two hours nko? Worst part is that most at times she calls to ask me what moral did I learn from her message day before yesterday ? Ah ekpami o how can I even remember when I don't read them grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by sharpwriter(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
The screenshots below were shared by a twitter user:

If you have a religious/pious mom, this won’t be news to you. Every religious post that contains prayers will surely be reforwarded to you, it’s usually more painful as these kinds of posts are accompanied with videos (large mb if you ask me)...

Any experience? Share them!

Lol.... Your mama don reach you too? For me, na to ignore most of her broadcasts o. I have made her understand most times that I seldom open her messages. I only view randomly as I deem fit.

I no get data to dey burn on top photos and videos grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by famouscargo4u: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
I just knew it's a Yoruba mum. grin

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
I don't talk about my mother in this kind of place

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Naijaarchive(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
My mom own nah video... I just tire...

Nigeria Mummy are just superb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Jaqenhghar: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
If your mum broadcasts to you thank God. Enjoy it everyday and dont bitch about it. Some of us will never get those messages. We can only read the old ones and jist wonder....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by danchuzzy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Teddiie:
Lol ..Funny enough I can't relate cos my mum doesn't send Bc..In fact she hates when they are being sent to her sef..

So she doesn't send to people

What God has done for you.

You have to tell it on

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by anochuko01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ginaz:
My mom doesn’t send instead she asks for funny videos and failure to do that would be met with numerous calls to your phone. grin
grin grin grin
I love you type of mom o!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Politely say 'wow' or 'amen', depending on the subject matter and move on. I don't care if she or my dad spams my WhatsApp with BCs, all I care is that they won't be with me forever and I intend to savour every single moment I have with them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by lalasticlala(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
multibalotel:
My mom is their ceo.. i hav occasionally told her most of this broadcasts msgs are untrue rumours ...

Lol

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by DecentFriend(f): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by litathom(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
My own yeye herself undecided
please next time write the "yeye" the way it should be written, it read another meaning to it.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by sosospence(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
anochuko01:
Oh fvck!
I've been thinking of how to create this kinda thread!

My mom is the very religious type and also a police officer. So I get a double dose of religious and news broadcast!

Na only to block am remain.
You go get mind block her?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by OlujobaSamuel: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ginaz:
My mom doesn’t send instead she asks for funny videos and failure to do that would be met with numerous calls to your phone. grin
Abeg who go finance the MB? Me sef no dey watch am, someone once vexed for me sey she send important video but I no try open am, I just tell her sey make she no vex, she supposed don drop note with it so I go get idea of the content
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
If I should upload my own, this thread will get to page 10,000. What has my mum not sent to me. From kidnapper strategies, to boko haram, fulani herdsmen, shooting in lokoja-abuja express, how to cleanse the kidney and liver, don't pick this strange number if not you will turn to goat, scammers and atm security, what I saw when I went to heaven, send this prayer to 20 people immediately..... I just laugh when I see those messages as I ignore them...... I love you so much mum grin
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Randy100: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Block her.
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by sosospence(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
anochuko01:
Oh fvck!
I've been thinking of how to create this kinda thread!

My mom is the very religious type and also a police officer. So I get a double dose of religious and news broadcast!

Na only to block am remain.
You go fit block her?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by money121(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
multibalotel:
My mom is their ceo.. i hav occasionally told her most of this broadcasts msgs are untrue rumours ...
And u want her to believe u
Seem u don't know africa parent
I don't have stress to argue with my Daddy

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Kingsley619(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
The screenshots below were shared by a twitter user:

If you have a religious/pious mom, this won’t be news to you. Every religious post that contains prayers will surely be reforwarded to you, it’s usually more painful as these kinds of posts are accompanied with videos (large mb if you ask me)...

Any experience? Share them!
Mothers are gold�

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Mursz: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na my mama be this, correct depiction of her.

I wonder how much data she actually buys in a wk, because with the size of videos she sends sometimes it just leave me wondering.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Not only parents. Friends and colleagues or other family members.

The last I got was one urgent message about conoravirus. Was scared the virus has entered Nigeria and attacked somebody i know. Only long essay and bible qoutes in the middle of the night.
I was to angry to tell her to stop grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by iCauseTrouble: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
If your mum broadcasts to you thank God. Enjoy it everyday and dont bitch about it. Some of us will never get those messages. We can only read the old ones and jist wonder....
Sorry bro. Stay strong

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Naijaarchive(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=Kingsley619 post=86892208][/quote]

Mhad ooo grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Anthony4God:
Wish my mom can send it but she is not well

Healing is the lord children's bread.. May the lord heal ur mother in Jesus name

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by EcoBrick: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Politely say 'wow' or 'amen', depending on the subject matter and move on. I don't care if she or my dad spams my WhatsApp with BCs, all I care is that they won't be with me forever and I intend to savour every single moment I have with them.

My younger sister, who recently turned 30, reported our mother to me over this same issue. I just had to advice her to calm down and play along. Our mothers mean well when they send these messages, na dia approach dey one kind. God bless our mothers.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Deicide: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
As far as my parents are concerned, I am not on whatsapp. I told them that I don't do whatsapp cheesy Any of my friends that do send BC I usually warn them harshly to never send me BC again >(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Wolexyoshi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
My own Mum get all the picture greetings for each day and time.
Happy Monday
Great Tuesday
Wonderful Wednesday
Perfect Thursday
Great Friday

Happy new week
Happy new month
Happy first Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

I just dey read ni

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.