Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? (27549 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by golddare: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
The screenshots below were shared by a twitter user:

If you have a religious/pious mom, this won’t be news to you. Every religious post that contains prayers will surely be reforwarded to you, it’s usually more painful as these kinds of posts are accompanied with videos (large mb if you ask me)...

Any experience? Share them!

Indiscipline, yeye child still have the gut to display your mother in the market.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by PreciousMumy: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na wah
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Joystark(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
lol...
Dude the wallpaper sef na butt cheeks. undecided

She'll freak if she sees that.
My mum sends mostly funny stuff. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by GerogeI(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
So funny!

For me, I enjoy the love and care. Whether stupid or imaginary message, me I no send.

I do not read them, but always scan through to make sure it's not something from all these scammers, in which case I'll call to warn her.

I even buy credits to support the mission once in a month.

If your mother is alive, walking about healthy, and just loving you with some major nusiance, just thank God, he has done well for you.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by EgusiShankly: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
omenziate:
Even text sef , my mama no go open am for her phone .In her words “ the person never ready talk “
lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Omokoginim/0KN.M should be in a better position to moderate this thread.

I don’t even read/watch any those long forwarded messages/videos. I just shake my head and move grin grin grin

When it’s prayers, I reply with ‘Amen, Thank you’

I get ATLEAST 3 a day
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by DADAYO5: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
My tommy�

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
EcoBrick:

My younger sister, who recently turned 30, reported our mother to me over this same issue. I just had to advice her to calm down and play along. Our mothers mean well when they send these messages, na dia approach dey one kind. God bless our mothers.
She asks me if I saw the BC she sent me, and I play along and say yes. Then she asks me what I think about it, and when I can't for the life of me come up with a convincing lie because I didn't read it in the first place, she waves my lame excuses aside and begins to explain the message to me, exhorting me to be careful and ending it with "things are happening!"

Love them, tolerate their faults and just enjoy the time you have with them.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Realtalk20: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
If your mum broadcasts to you thank God. Enjoy it everyday and dont bitch about it. Some of us will never get those messages. We can only read the old ones and jist wonder....

Word

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by DexterousOne(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
sodiqapril:

Men.. you're lucky..a lot will give everything to have a gist session with their dads

I tell u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Professorcplus(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Imaging calling family meeting because of not typing "Amen" to her whatsapp status embarassed
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Omoslim26: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
me I told my mum plain and direct I don't like reading long stories that don't relate to business and won't fetch me money

men but still on still she won't stop bombarding me with all this long epistles

the most painful part is she will still call me and find a way to ask about my opinion on the long epistle she sent

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by lakesguy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
My own na WhatsApp video call... Every time!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Orpe7(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
My mama na king for this level
She do so tey I block her for WhatsApp,she continue for facebook messenger grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
blackjack21:

Most of them just want to connect, most times their approach is just so clumsy, Especially if they are very old. It loneliness.
God bless their souls

This thing you said just dampened my spirit, please it's not loneliness. They just like sharing unlike this generation of ours that are good at hoarding things.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
concept65:
Me im just looking at that round asś in those fishnet stockings on the boy's screen
as in eh! Sharp eye grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
LewsTherin:
"You said I shouldn't talk and let you finish"

Savage!

As in.

Omo ale jati jati grin grin grin

Parents eh!

Funny is that you find yourself doing same thing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by chronique(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
My elder sister is always having a go at my mom anytime she sends a forwarded message on whatsapp...lol.
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by spiralwedge(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
You people are so lucky it's your parents sending those stuffs. For me, it's some archaic colleagues from work.
I can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by kzubyar(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=sisisioge post=86872087] grin grin grin grin

Na to continually ignore sure pass. They will be sending broadcast, heaving videos etc like say na them dey buy you data. Just ignore grin[/mine na data
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
stupidity:
grin Una own better wey get parents wey fit send broadcast na.

What of us that our parents don’t know what WhatsApp is? Even if you teach them they’ll forget and still tell you it’s not working
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by abdullkabar(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ginalex:

If only the mum saw that grin
Suicide

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by abdullkabar(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
blackjack21:

Most of them just want to connect, most times their approach is just so clumsy, Especially if they are very old. It loneliness.
God bless their souls
Its not easy parenting a child and gbam, the child thinks he/her is mature and hardly talks to you
We should try our best to still mingle with them while we have them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by blackjack21(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nooil:

This thing you said just dampened my spirit, please it's not loneliness. They just like sharing unlike this generation of ours that are good at hoarding things.

Yes, that's the point.
When you have so much to share about life and you barely find people who would listen, who would you feel?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Mydazz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Understand but can't relate,.... Mum left way before GSM or BCs,........ Rest On Constance!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Teddiie(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
danchuzzy:

What God has done for you.
You have to tell it on
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Teddiie(f): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
akin9ja78:

Your mom is in her 40’s ba?
Yeah..Late 40's..Naturally, she's not a fan of those stuffs

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
blackjack21:

Yes, that's the point.
When you have so much to share about life and you barely find people who would listen, who would you feel?

I don't know about you, but I love listening to the stories my parents and other elderly people share.

The WhatsApp thing isn't even a big deal cos like someone said earlier, I scan through and reply if necessary.

But I noticed from comments here that some parents go overboard. Yet, I won't agree it's because of loneliness.

I think it's a sense of responsibility on their part, trying to keep their children informed about the things happening in the world, in case they are not aware.

Definitely not because of loneliness.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by HitSong: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
stupidity:
grin Una own better wey get parents wey fit send broadcast na.

What of us that our parents don’t know what WhatsApp is? Even if you teach them they’ll forget and still tell you it’s not working
we now know the origin of your name... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Starz825(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
concept65:
Me im just looking at that round asś in those fishnet stockings on the boy's screen
Bro u playing with pyhton bro... didn't you noticed it looks like one grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Kereokwu(f): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
I pray the resurrection power in the blood Jesus make her whole. It's well dear.

Anthony4God:
Wish my mom can send it but she is not well

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.