Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? (27546 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
If I should upload my own, this thread will get to page 10,000. What has my mum not sent to me. From kidnapper strategies, to boko haram, fulani herdsmen, shooting in lokoja-abuja express, how to cleanse the kidney and liver, don't pick this strange number if not you will turn to goat, scammers and atm security, what I saw when I went to heaven, send this prayer to 20 people immediately..... I just laugh when I see those messages as I ignore them...... I love you so much mum grin
Same here. Now, the recent addition to this list is coronavirus news
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Fisiryorh(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sound Cruel but I don't have her number stored on my phone...I only know her last digits & sweet voice when she speaks....

lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by alizma: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
daewoorazer:
The screenshots below were shared by a twitter user:

If you have a religious/pious mom, this won’t be news to you. Every religious post that contains prayers will surely be reforwarded to you, it’s usually more painful as these kinds of posts are accompanied with videos (large mb if you ask me)...

Any experience? Share them!

Mother will say, you are not existing if no one is talking about you, keep your focus while they do the talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.