Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (90111 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Lovelive: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcslize:

Just part the cookie into two, and look inside you will find it looking like a small rod under.

Happy searching!

Bag Guy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by michealdeco: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.
there are many lubircants in the market

Goan buy one from a reliable super market or trusted chemist
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by prezeus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
You are not her hero !! She should be the one looking for solution for her own problem ... Did you circumcise her ?? No !! Divorce her and get yourself a bad bitch �
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ifychem(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
My guy, go get water base lubricant. She will never get dry or feel pains.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by mysticwarrior(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
noisy45:
Try anal sex with her. I'm currently dating a girl from Akwa Ibom she was circumcised and see with her causes her pain, until we opted to anal sex now she enjoys sex, cums like mad.. Female gential mutilation is common with Akwa ibom and cross river women.
where you from come?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by seedorfg(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
What's the reason for female genital mutilation.

Becsuse I don't understand the rational behind it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by DoctorJones: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
My guy go to any good pharmacy and buy sex lubricant, its like oil and doesn't dry easily. Use it generously.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by lilyheaven: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.
Okay,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by lilyheaven: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
seedorfg:
What's the reason for female genital mutilation.

Becsuse I don't understand the rational behind it.
To bring down their libido, preventing them from cheating on their husband.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Jetland(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

Please how can center of gravity be located if you can just share. Thank you.
During pre-intimacy, dip your middle finger inside her v**gal, monitor your finger as it goes in, You would notice that your finger is touching something that feels like a bone, that's it. When you locate it, start rolling your finder (middle finger) arround it as if you're stirring Eba or Semo. Please be ensured that your finger nails are cut so that you don't wound her inside. And don't stir or roll your finger around it vigorously cos her safety is important to you and her.

Sorry for my choice of words.
Good luck!
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by wandeykul(f): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
zexy2030:

yes my brother, they have problem having child birth and they get dried easily. Get her sweeteners and some aphrodisiacs, then learn to grind her gspot well, as for child birth, pls always prepare for cs.
lies
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

This end this trend... the right person has commented. Thank you for this... God bless you
And my advice to orhers is not everything you google because that might be the beginning to your fears.
Thank God you found the right answer.
Now, go love your wife and make her happy.
I wish you both happiness and bliss in your marriage. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Youngmills: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
c.s is not the solution to giving birth cause circumcision has been for long before the coming of c.s just get close to good elders 'GOOD
'
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Graxie:
Too many lies here, ignorant folks trying to sound great. Op, I am circumcised, married for 11years, have birthed thrice via vagina delivery. I climax during sex. I will start by telling you that you need to be patient with your wife while making love, just close to that supposed clitoris space, take your time and be rubbing their while you suck her breast, she will be wet, then you can gently penetrate, don't remove your hand, combine the three process, you will see she will cum. I allow different styles for my husband after I have cum, for me to come, it must be missionary position and just the way I described above. I squirt more than 4times, our sex last above 20minutes because he is good. It took me time to discover my husband, many before him where my nightmares, I hated sex until my boo showed up. I am forever grateful for the awesome sex I receive.

Your comment is the END OF DISCUSSION!
A MILLION LIKES to it.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Bahddo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2020

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.
premarital sex?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Shamolah: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
For wetness get Goron tula for her,it has immediate effect.
To make her enjoy sex play with her first or after you reach organism.
Child birth is by God grace put your trust in him,people like her are many and they deliver without cs
More than 65% of women are in her shoe don't let people with fake organism deceive you.
Until you hear from sister's circle before you know how many women are managing the situation.
May God bless your home
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by BlackPantherCri: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

Buy ky jelly

Thank me later.

You no get any problem
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by bussy2020(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Get a natural lubricant.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by willyjacs(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:
How can you say you did not know she was circumcised till she told you?

If you're experienced enough you should be able to find out yourself.

There are some flaps that should be on the outer part of her pûssy, if they're not there then she's circumsided
he just said "NO SEX BEFORE THEY WEDDED"
should I write that again ni?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by clevvermind(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:

There are some flaps that should be on the outer part of her pûssy, if they're not there then she's circumsided
pictures please
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Exodora: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wonder how people will type rubbish and post still comfortable with it.
Who said circumcised women birth by CS .
Why are Nigerians this mantally deranged bikonu! I na nukwa akuko!!!!!!.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by oyeinbibo1: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.
its not true, my mum has 7 kids and none was done through
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Philinho(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:

See how giving head had giving you experience .....my guy my guy
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by BareFacedLies(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
willyjacs:
he just said "NO SEX BEFORE THEY WEDDED"
should I write that again ni?

Serves him right.
Next time don't buy a car without taking it for a test drive!
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by BareFacedLies(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Philinho:

See how giving head had giving you experience .....my guy my guy

grin
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Owodiran1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

cuddle her nipple. Suck her bobby, lick her ears, toggle her neck gently, caress her back softly. Kiss her the way Antonio Banderas kissed Angelina Jolie in original sin. THE REST IS HISTORY. CL IT ORIS IS NOT THE ONLY ORGASM/WET MECHANISM
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by noisy45(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
mysticwarrior:
where you from come?
Nairaland
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Phyde: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Google how to locate female Gspot and let your finger do the magic, she will be fine.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by maasoap(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
nasirope:
No doubt female circumcision is totally bad and condemnable. Thankfully, it is now outlawed and only being practiced illegally by some uninformed part of the population. It is our duty to educate this people and also expose them to law enforcement agencies since the now recognizes it as acre against the girl child.
However, I think that we should be careful to make sure that we give only factual information even while trying to pass correct message. I mean we should avoid some myths if we want all part of the poppulation to take us serious.

Not only the uninformed. My brother and wife are well educated and knew the danger. The wife told me that they took their second daughter to someone for circumcision when she was constantly complaining of itching in the private part. I felt like slapping her but since since both husband and wife agreed, what's my business? I only pity their daughters because they have three. It was an excuse, the main reason was that many parents believe that uncircumcised girls are usually promiscuous.

For example the saying that if a lady is circumcised she would have to prepare for CS during child birth is not exactly accurate. Most people above the age of 30 including many of us, our sisters and relatives were circumcised and they give birth normally.
Complcatioms during child birth can be due to several unrelated factors.

HOWEVER WHAT IS BAD IS BAD!!!
NO TO FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION!!!
BUT SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN A WAY THAT WILL APPEAR REAL .
THANK YOU!!!

It is also due to bad circumcision and no any other factor. They do cut some girls very badly, like removing everything in sight! It is serious, only the girl victims knew what they were passing through.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by bitingcool: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Phosphorus666:

It's just about the pain. Apart from circumcised girls, some other girls also feel pain when you sex them. There are several reasons for this: they aren't very sexually active, your penis is larger than what they are used to hence their vagina would need some time to adjust, you didn't initiate enough pre-intimacy before you went digging, etc.

All this digging, digging wey people dey type so... Na foundation? wink wink

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by CHII2017(f): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=freetheking post=86920524]Please don't let anyone to disive you that your wife will go through C's during child birth because she was circumcised. My own wife was circumcised too and we have two boys and a girl no C's from any of them this is our 12years of marriage. My advice to you is, don't just jump into sex without touching, sucking and romancing he, by well doing she must moun for you.God bless you my brother,they re saying rubbish.I was circumcised and whn I was dating,I enjoyed sex
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Sirnioking(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
The pain is caused by Vagina yeast infection! Treat yourselves pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.