Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (89929 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
so sorry about that, like someone said Ky gel would help, and there are other lubricant you can get as well not so sure of the name
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Eniola247: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
I sell a reliable pussy sweetener
It's also good for human consumption
No side effects....
And if it's an effection,I know of her nurse that can help her with her sexual life..drop your number
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Eniola247: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hot syrup is a syrup that makes the vagina dripping wet,slimy,juicy and sweet it boosts libido and remove odor from the vagina,if u hardly have the urge for sex this syrup is for you,if you easily get dried during sex,this syrup is for you too,..if you want to spice up your sexual life or you want your partner to never get enough of your pussy this syrup is for you... Available for #4000 made with scratch herbal���
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by iscom(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
nasirope:
No doubt female circumcision is totally bad and condemnable. Thankfully, it is now outlawed and only being practiced illegally by some uninformed part of the population. It is our duty to educate this people and also expose them to law enforcement agencies since the now recognizes it as acre against the girl child.
However, I think that we should be careful to make sure that we give only factual information even while trying to pass correct message. I mean we should avoid some myths if we want all part of the poppulation to take us serious.
For example the saying that if a lady is circumcised she would have to prepare for CS during child birth is not exactly accurate. Most people above the age of 30 including many of us, our sisters and relatives were circumcised and they give birth normally.
Complcatioms during child birth can be due to several unrelated factors.

HOWEVER WHAT IS BAD IS BAD!!!
NO TO FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION!!!
BUT SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN A WAY THAT WILL APPEAR REAL .
THANK YOU!!!
you just kill it.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by BrandedB: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

Try fiesta warm gel lubricant. Its container is red. It is very good to get wet during sexual activity.

Good luck.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
personal59:
It's a good post and also she won't like sex.

If you don't ask for Sex for months she won't bother nor feel the absence

Circumcision has advantages though just that it diminishes the pleasure for some ladies while some still enjoy sex. It's more of the mind.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
AjalaTemitope:
so sorry about that, like someone said Ky gel would help, and there are other lubricant you can get as well not so sure of the name

A good MouthAction will do especially mouth action on her as well as good gspot stimulation.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by blesoh(f): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.
That's not true,my cousin is circumcised, she gave birth to all her kids through vagina delivery, no CS
I'm hearing this for the first time
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
seedorfg:
What's the reason for female genital mutilation.

Becsuse I don't understand the rational behind it.

It reduces promiscusity to a great extent.

Most circumcised ladies are sexually decent as they can stay for years without sex unlike the uncircumcised ones who get wet easily ad even when they sit their vagina brushes easily with their undies which makes them crave for sex often

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by frozen70(f): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.

Just calm down and give her enough fore play

Some ladies are dry down there by nature that's why we have sex lubricant

Help her to help yourself

If she is a virgin, it will be a different thing but am sure she is not

Give her the affection she needs and teach her how to demand for sex

During fore play, suck her boobs gently and stroke her clitories gently too, don't rush her if not she will be tensed and it work fine

You must exercise patience with her so that her natural lubricant will flood there and as soon as it does, penetrate her and do the needful

At first, you can't wait for her to come because they don't come quick once circumcised, gradually she will fashion a way or method on how she wants it done for her to cum as for child birth, our olden days parents who were circumcised, do put to bed even in the interior village with out a CS

Only a pelvic scan during pregnancy will determine if she will be able to pass her baby or not through the opening in the pelvic bone

Once the circumference of her pelvic is up to 4cm she will definitely pass a baby

And if other conditions warrants a CS, you are lucky then because her pussy elasticity will not be tampared since a baby head did not pass through there

If you really love her, you and her will enjoy sex as time goes on

Anytime you are indoors with her, do play with her and watch sex videos together it will help her get exposed to the style she wants

You know men can cum with any sex style but not the same for women, they understands how they want it and which styles suits them

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by chuka9: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
In fact I hate what you just did by posting this topic here because no one here will help you, you would have gone to meet a doctor for an advice.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by blesoh(f): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
nasirope:
No doubt female circumcision is totally bad and condemnable. Thankfully, it is now outlawed and only being practiced illegally by some uninformed part of the population. It is our duty to educate this people and also expose them to law enforcement agencies since the now recognizes it as acre against the girl child.
However, I think that we should be careful to make sure that we give only factual information even while trying to pass correct message. I mean we should avoid some myths if we want all part of the poppulation to take us serious.
For example the saying that if a lady is circumcised she would have to prepare for CS during child birth is not exactly accurate. Most people above the age of 30 including many of us, our sisters and relatives were circumcised and they give birth normally.
Complcatioms during child birth can be due to several unrelated factors.

HOWEVER WHAT IS BAD IS BAD!!!
NO TO FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION!!!
BUT SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN A WAY THAT WILL APPEAR REAL .
THANK YOU!!!
Thank you my sister, I wonder where they got such information, I know alot of people who are circumcised and had all their kids, no CS
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Toks2008(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

That is false. Circumcision has nothing to do with ability to give birth easily infact their is a myth that uncircumcised ladies may give birth to a strange child if the uncircumcised clitoris touched the head of the baby during child birth which is also part of the reasons they circumcised ladies.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ojjp: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Would you have preferred an uncircumcised philistian?

Joke apart, they hardly enjoy sex. I have a a lady friend who complained about this to me. She has taken every drug prescribed by Doctors yet no shift.

If the foundation be destroyed what can drugs do?

But with God all things are possible.

Take it to God in prayers.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Hhenryy: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Unik3030:
u are right about them having sexual urge but bro they get pissed off when u dig, I met a girl like that during my service year. The babe dey enjoy pre-intimacy like say tomorrow no dey but d moment I start digging na war, the babe that have been moaning b4 will start saying "Oga oya release make u stand up".i just had to let go cos I can't cope n it seems I dey disturb am anytime I dig. since then I dey avoid people like that.

This is sad, assuming she is your wife? But one day she will still become some one's wife, now imagine what the man will go through.

A lot of married men go through this daily in Africa, you hear women constantly denying their husband of sex, this leads to infidelity and finally the marriage crashes. But unfortunately, most men don't know the root cause of this problem.

If they knew, circumcision would have been abolished a long time ago. But since they do not know, they opt for a second wife and that is why polygamy is very common in Africa. Although Christianity is restricting most men now but Muslims can still practice it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Alyusroh03: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lettings in Surulere

Newly renovated 3bedroom flat wit pop, water heater n al round tiled at Oladimeji str Aguda Surulere. 1m

Lovely 3bedrm flat very spacious 3t3b talaso water upstairs at Asiri acover str, off brown rd aguda for 900k 1yr but 850k can fly

3bedrm flat 1t/1b upstairs at Arogundade str off Ademola Ojomu upstairs 500k 1yr Yoruba preferable renovations Done by client

3bedroom flat 3t/2b upstairs at Asiri Akofa str off brawn rd Aguda surulere. 800k

3bedroom flat 1t/1b upstairs at Asiri Akofa str off brawn rd aguda surulere. 600k

Lovely Mini Flat @ Nnobi Street Kilo, With Water And Tiles 350k

Room Self at Nnobi str Kilo. 250k

Mini flat off brawn rd aguda surulere. 350k

Mini flat at Coker Aguda upstairs. 300k
Call or WhatsApp 08181931642 if interested
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by nick50(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Vaseline is the solution and it's cheap...#100 naira Vaseline should last for a month if not more so stop crying
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ChoCho54(f): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
franklingud:

Who is scared of pvssy nowadays? grin grin

I haven't heard this one before.
Forget the gragra. Most of them are lost when naked with a lady.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Icon79(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Actually,!I heard that Yoruba people still practice female circumcision to this day angry

O pari

Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This is hard.
I thought this circumsission shit has been stopped a century ago undecided,if i was the girl i will definitely sue my parents!!
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Ade345(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

Simply buy and use a water based lubricant. As easy as A, B, C.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Xclusiveme: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pls do we have uncircumcised men here
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by AliAgbede22(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
My dear that Is it , she don't miss sex she is not romantic just then like man , I have one before I just wish her well
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Metronomy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
personal59:
It's a good post and also she won't like sex.

If you don't ask for Sex for months she won't bother nor feel the absence

I'm going through this shit already in my marriage....

.... Hmmmm, everything in me.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Icon79(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow. You must be a s** therapist!

Dang!

O pari

Graxie:
Too many lies here, ignorant folks trying to sound great. Op, I am circumcised, married for 11years, have birthed thrice via vagina delivery. I climax during sex. I will start by telling you that you need to be patient with your wife while making love, just close to that supposed clitoris space, take your time and be rubbing their while you suck her breast, she will be wet, then you can gently penetrate, don't remove your hand, combine the three process, you will see she will cum. I allow different styles for my husband after I have cum, for me to come, it must be missionary position and just the way I described above. I squirt more than 4times, our sex last above 20minutes because he is good. It took me time to discover my husband, many before him where my nightmares, I hated sex until my boo showed up. I am forever grateful for the awesome sex I receive.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by bumi10(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Different men, difference problem.

To me, if you be woman and u come the wet anyhow, e go dey irritate me to have fun with u walai.

I prefer that you are dry down there or wet small so that when u dey up, which is almost immediately when I start work, I go use pears oil.

I hate wet and slippery.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by kingxsamz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is to those preaching about no sex until marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Gokoyer0(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Just to add my input, you need to always stimulate her gspot and her sex life will change for good.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
lilyheaven:

Okay, my elder sis was circumcised, she has seven children, and she delivered them vaginaly, though she told me she doesn't enjoy sex, she just lie down there, once her husband is through, she will get up and wash herself.

That's sad.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by maasoap(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Toks2008:

Circumcision has advantages though

What are the advantages? Zero. What you see as advantages can't really be classified as advantages.

just that it diminishes the pleasure for some ladies while some still enjoy sex. It's more of the mind.

It looks like you need more knowledge about this topic, it is more than of mind. It is physical, it is psychological and it is emotional. A simple Google search of disadvantages of girl circumcision will enlighten you about the dangers and effects of circumcision. Many women have died during child labour and the cause of deaths were linked to terrible circumcision. Many circumcised women don't feel anything during sexual intercourse simply because all the nerve endings in the private part had been completely removed, almost.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
my brother if ur woman no dey wet, plz enter market buy ogbono grind am well come house miss it in worm water then pure am inside that her dry puss*y den go in.

believe me she go wet sotay u go beg make she comot for ur house .... lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.