Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (41852 Views)

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 by ddeola: 4:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Tinubu DOGS have started again ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 by ProWalker: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Mraphel:

Tinubu or south west will defeat any almajiri u ever think of. It will surprise u

Truth is there is no northern candidate that can defeat Tinubu except probably Atiku.

They know this, just ask. He has the widest political and economic network in Nigeria with many political and economic powerful people owing him one favour or the other.

Even the tambuwal you mentioned owed his political rise to Tinubu
Re: El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 by ogmask: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Esseite:

When the educated have a higher say, we would be able to bring in unknown crop of leaders that better suites the purpose.. rather than recycled politicians without purpose.

If I may ask, what qualifies one as educated. Just wondering.... going to the university does not make an idiot wise. I ask you again, of the 36 states and Abuja which governor or administrator is not a university graduate? What have they done with their "graduate" toga. At least the local and state should be the pedestal of experiments before going national.
Re: El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Myer:

They've already started campaigning for El Rufai's 2023 presidency in Kaduna. There's even a billboard of El Rufai for president 2023 at Rigasa train station.

I hope what he's saying here is true.
He is just positioning himself for the VP ticket, it would look like he was compensation
Re: El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 by KEVIND: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2020
77up:
I know SE comments when I see one, you don't need attachee , simply present your opinion cos it's your right.
Whether you know SE,NE or whatever. that's your business. Every man for himself. Parasites will always be parasites. Let every region control their resources. Is it too much for you to bear.
Fani-kayode also reechoed my point maybe "you can also see he his from SE". PARASITES!
Help yourself here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5704663/north-destroyed-itself-destroyed-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport / CharlyBoy Writes Open Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.