Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? (5030 Views)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by smartsoft(m): 2:12am On Jan 24, 2006
hi guyz.. you can see from dating zone that i said i was looking for a lady..why i did that was cos of a gurl, and want you all to help me out... Well, knowing this gurl full well.. when we met.. she was kinda nice to me...to an extent when i call to say sweet words to her on on phone, she reciprocate.. then she was kinda been in love..but.. to my greatest some suprise she has changed totally..when i say i love you, she woun't say anything back to me before it wasn't like that..

Some Months Ago.. went to there Crip, i didn't meet her ahome..i was waiting for up to 10:30pm since 7pm in the evening.. all i could see was she was coming with her ex-boy in a ride.. and my car i didn't come with it, park that stuff ahome.. so she didn't notice that.. so i was waiting for her.. 4 like 20mins still in the car with so called ex-boy..later the guy drove out and she came out.. adjusting her jean trousers, Well i over looked that.. and i ask her, who was that.. and she told me eh.. thats was her ex-boy.. that he came to inform her that he was travelling... blah blah blah.. i laughed in my mind..

Okay sometimes i tell her..why you treating me this way, why can't you tell me you don 't need me anymore than to claim you kinda intrested in me.. she will only tell me, why i'm i telling her that, that she doesn't like it.

and also i ask why she don't call me..hehehe she will tell me she got no money to call.. i told her why not call 1min and i will call you back or just flash me 3times and i will call.. she will give me an excuse

Okay Yesterday Been Monday, I called her on phone just to be nice. to her.. took her to a Fast Food Joint, she took snacks and Jucice sort of.. and we dash out.. and went down to joint with my friend and she was also with me.. later i gave her money N8,000 and Also bought her a recharge card to her phone, she shoudn't give me an excuse that she doesn't have money to call or something.. just gave her that.. before that i told her to come over.. to my place cos i want to surf the web thru out the night.. she said no she kinda busy she woun't make it

Could u belive i met her online, that nite browsing somewhere else.. as soon i login my yahoo Chat Id, she went invisible, not only that.. She didn't call me, cos she promise to call..after getting the Calling Card, and i tried calling her and she was avoiding my calls, when i call she cuts off the phone

Now is it a crime to love someone.. what should i do nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by hotangel2(f): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2006
Awww... you poor rich person. That didn't sound boy. I meant you poor boy.. but daing you are rich.

Well you have done possible the best to keep her in the relationship. If she doesn't wanna be in it.. the best you can do is to take ur mind off of it. Just forget about her. She don't seem to like you like she probably did.

Sorry but the truth hurts.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by ZuluNation(m): 2:24am On Jan 24, 2006
Dude what I think you doing is called stalking, if this chick don't want your ass move on, I know for sure there are thousands of girls in Nigeria...... At least one of this girls would find you attractive so don't give up hope. grin grin
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by smartsoft(m): 2:27am On Jan 24, 2006
Thanks  guyz embarassed as i'm repling you guyz now she's online.. but she woun't receive my call or even chat.. i guess she's ashamed of her self
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by hotangel2(f): 2:30am On Jan 24, 2006
I dont think she's ashamed of herself.

She's ignoring you and making you Think about her. She has successfully built a mansion in ur heart. Now, you'll have to leave alone in that mansion... seeing her pictures everywhere.. but not her.

You better carry bulldozer and destroy that mansion.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by smartsoft(m): 2:33am On Jan 24, 2006
humm nah wahala bi this ooooo...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by ZuluNation(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2006
Is she good looking? If yes give me her E-mail address so I can talk some sense to her.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by gentleaura(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2006
This might sound demeaning/harsh but I wish you could see it as being plain honest....

The girl is nothing but a gold-digger, if u push one more time, you'd pass for a stalker.......u knw the next word buddy?...MOVE ON is the word!!!
I can feel that ur a nice person but the mutual feeling is not there. It takes two to tango, the interaction that sends you on a commitment level shouldnt be so hard to look for. You are a great person on the other end but seems you guys are not on the same par. U need to bring your psychological sense of response to work. Action so they say speaks louder than words, your phone calls not being returned is sure telling you something. Seems its one-sided which is not healthy for the other party, I can use that oppourtunity since I see the weak one. the best thing is let her be aware she doesnt worth your precious time, be a man , move on.....thts the word buddy.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by chillin(f): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2006
Okk! u'v done all thoze c'mon mehn! u'v done enough! i'll give u a piece of advice aight.just so you know, not all girls fall 4 money and all them stuffs...but in this case shezzzz such a gold-diggerrr n' i guess she ain't messin with no broke ass! wink my ONLY advice for u right now is simply! simply! simply! forget about her!...Shez not into you.. not at all! (truth hurts)
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by gentleaura(m): 2:43am On Jan 24, 2006
Stop calling or trying to get across to her is the word!!! Why are u being pushy?.....Ur stalking the damn girl...Let her be, at this point U did what can be done to woo a girl.....boi give it a break, get some response, u aint dealing with a statue.and positive response is what you are looking for cheesy....buddy be tht strong confident man ladies go for!....
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by chillin(f): 2:43am On Jan 24, 2006
ohh yeahh Manwhore69 would surely do the job right! *bestest* friend! show the gurl pepper aight  wink
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by chillin(f): 2:45am On Jan 24, 2006
i'l be back with this issue!
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by Makeda(f): 2:47am On Jan 24, 2006
Let her go honey. She is playing you, and she is fooling around on you with the guy she got out of the car with, and only God knows who else. Sometimes when we are in love it is hard for us to see what is right in front of our faces. You seem like a nice guy, find someone else. She is not worth your time.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by hotangel2(f): 2:47am On Jan 24, 2006
Manwhore69:

Is she good looking? If yes give me her E-mail address so I can talk some sense to her.
Hmmm.. *coughs*. Talk sense into her, or deposit sperm into her?
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by ZuluNation(m): 2:49am On Jan 24, 2006
hot-angel:

Hmmm.. *coughs*. Talk sense into her, or deposit sperm into her?

grin grin grin grin grin grin girl you are so EVIL. I won't do that to a fellow nairaland person..........lmao.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by Makeda(f): 2:50am On Jan 24, 2006
Let her go honey. She is playing you, and she is fooling around on you with the guy she got out of the car with, and only God knows who else. Sometimes when we are in love it is hard for us to see what is right in front of our faces. You seem like a nice guy, find someone else. She is not worth your time.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by smartsoft(m): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2006
lol@hotangel kinda funny you know no mind chilling
@Man  well she is beautifull...

See last year i was just telling her.. Sweetie, we got to make plans for New year, And what are you plans so we can come together and archive a goal... ( guest what she said eh! eh !!! 2006 we take care of it's self. can you imagine that ??  i feel like calling it off.. as you guys as said... cos i'm not seeing good things coming out of it...and how do i tell her i'm no more intrested just don't want to break the news...
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by ZuluNation(m): 3:03am On Jan 24, 2006
Dude move on. give me her E-mail bro and I'll personally take care of rubbish for you OK.BTW you not trying to use sympathy to bag you chicks on Nairaland are you? because that's lame.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by gentleaura(m): 3:04am On Jan 24, 2006
I can feel ur pain man!....But we got to do somethings that makes life goes on, we need to show some traits that makes us man. You can only achieve this with the way you can change your current situation, be it in any position, now you know its heading to ground zero, why would you be bad to pull up some ideas to circumvent the situation and move on?.

Every move we make gotta go with precaution since we dont wanna hurt either party, not when it actually invovle a loved one, there are chances she might come back some day. The best way you could try to avoid her now is ignore her. Get your mind equipped with other stuff and dont think she exists for now. that includes but not exclusively to, no phone calls, no yahoo messaging(chat or email), no text messages, give it time and see if she feels some hole in her needed to be fixed and call u. Else bro, I can smell EXIT
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by hotangel2(f): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2006
Look for another girl worth your time. This girl... she no worth am at all at all.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by smartsoft(m): 3:12am On Jan 24, 2006
hummm...What an Advice.. Thanks my ppl i know i will always count on you guyz.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by Hotstepper(f): 3:25am On Jan 24, 2006
oh boy, plz move on b4 itz 2 late. itz very obvious dat she doesn't have nuthing 4 u..so show her dat u can leave without her.....................noone knowz wat they have until they love it..she will realize dat lata..gluck
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by omonaija3(f): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2006
oh boy, look, just move on. 1st of all - she's in d car with another guy 4 like 20mins & she comes out adjusting her jeans, wot do u think was goin on?
2nd - she went invisible when u went online, its obvious she doesnt wanna talk 2 u
3rd - u gave her money & a callin card just 2 call u, even if it's 4 one min. - she obviously doesnt wanna talk to u

my advice 4 u is - MOVE ON!!! - she obviously has already, i know it hurts but the earlier u do it, the better
her sorry ass will be d one to miss out on a 'nice, kind, rich brotha', - that's wot u sound like
Just end it & move on, ur type of person will def. find someone else
later
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by snazzydawn(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2006
get the message-----hit the curb!!!
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by christyne(f): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2006
The truth hurts..............MOVE ON.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by chillin(f): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2006
heyy smartsoft can i sing 4 u?? lol aight! here we go! Chillin hit it!

Move one move on don't be tired,
thy Savior understands it shall be well
move on move on don't be tired,
thy Savior understands
it shall be well!

Smart!! move onn u should be smarter than this! cheesy 4get about her aight!
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by snazzydawn(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
I gave a reply to this topic and it has been deleted!!!na wa o!!!
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by chillin(f): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2006
snazzydawn:

I gave a reply to this topic and it has been deleted!!!na wa o!!!

you did?? shiet happens!!
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by dejiolowe: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2006
@smartsoft u dont sound smart at all. better move on
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by comely(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2006
Anyway,she like something about u,she is not for real, she is still in love with her old love,but u can still regain your love making her understand your feeling
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by trendy(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2006
do guys fall deeply in love like this?

all you have to do is tell her what you are thinking
rather than keep wondering and keeping grudges
that will break your relationship.

but from all indications i think she is gradually losing intrest in you.
Re: Is She Pretending To Love Or In Love With Someone Else ? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2006
u dont have 2 suffer so much over a gal she aint worth it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Kiss Or Suck The Bride? / See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.