Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45969 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Wrash: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
50/50
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by seedorfg(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mum 60, Dad 40

Lobatan.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by babslepe: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
The entire 100k for my dad and if possible Force my siblings to add to it cause he was both our mum and dad ,my mum left when we were still very young

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Zeinymira(f): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dad #60 000, I will give mom #40 000. Dad will still spend more than 70% of that money on households

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Mikaeltomz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
PotatoSalad:
50/50. I give them everything equally.
Mum is everything, dad is everything too, but I hardly ever notice cos he's a man like me and men hardly show emotions, but when I sit back and think about it, that man don try wella.
Dads are underrated

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by GreeneLamb01: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going
I would definitely give all the dolls to my Daddy who is my unsung hero any day. Troublesome Mama could wait for the next round for all I care! But alas, they're both no more...
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
65K for my ever caring Mom and 35K for my ever loving Dad.

Reasons; Mom is ranked over and above Dad, for her sacrifice, tender love and care. She however, has a relatively lower inflows of cash.
Dad has long ago told me that, if I have means I would surely consider her wife before himself while noting that this is the reality. Similarly, Dad has more sources of income than Mom.

Above all, Mom still spends on me despite the fact that, I'm financially stable and independent.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Many guys on this forum are manipulated men.
U r d one dt is manipulated.. Shebi na our parents, we no what we are saying nq

7 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by FutureFocus: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
Wow, that's cool. You even have your own cut of 10k. cheesy grin
even from her own money to be shared between her parent , that's a real woman for you .

if you say dear, take this 50k for provisions and this 150k for your personal need, an average woman would still say 'baby, what about the 1500 you are owning me?

4 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Strangely enough I was thinking of this yesterday.

60-40. 60k for mum because there is always something in the house she needs to fix or replace, and 40k to dad because...well, because he is Dad.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ginggerxy: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going
I hope you'd expect same from your kids

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room?

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness

The 'system' did nothing to dads, most men just refuse to admit that there are many deadbeat dads .

Some of you think caring for a child is just about bringing money all the time, these responses shows that a child is not a toy that you can just pour money on, and most men failed in raising their kids.

Mothers have done more than their own parts, but fathers are still slacking because they think only women should nurture a child. Only few fathers have healthy relationships with their children, compared to mothers.

Notice how, many people are sharing based on who showed more love and affection and who they think sacrificed more. Some are giving their dads more, based on this. You cannot bully a child most of their lives and expect reward just because you were paying school fees, while reducing their self esteem.

Men need to pull up their weight, you cannot buy affection with money and you cannot emotionally blackmail people into forgetting who showed them love when they most needed it. You don't know anyone's personal experience with their parents.

So,yes, many are bastards because their fathers were never really there.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by freshvine(f): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
The parent providing majorly at that time gets 70%, the other gets 30%
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by QuickStandard: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
God bless your wisdom,
Children of nowadays don't understand the importance of a father.

vizkiz:

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Swingate(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Your parents are your God... Worship them honor them sing to them and make sure they are both fine because they created you. Forget pastors and their stories.
Depending on your own family story, share it according to your own understanding of your own relationship with them.
Sometimes we don't see the fathers contributions and sacrifices because they are always out there hustling for you.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nackzy: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
I will give my Mum 80k then give dad 20k cos i know she's so kind hearted, she'll still dash my dad money from her own
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Jim99: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U r d one dt is manipulated.. Shebi na our parents, we no what we are saying nq

Don't stress man. You'll have kids someday or you already have.

Karma would smile at you on a day like that
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by m140(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room?

I don't know there people who sees this, if you are a responsible man, you will understand the role a man plays, e no easy, you suffer to make them enjoy, but laslas na woman dey collect the glory pas,,,,, until I lost my dad,,,, I don't understand so... Many things,,,, anytime I remember him I pray God forgives me, cus just attention I no give am ,,,, now I understands all he was facing then.... E no easy to be responsible

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please it should go 50 50
Unless one of them do not deserve it.... maybe didn't show love for the family while u were growing up.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jim99:
To all the guys saying they'd give everything to their mom, just sit back and relax.

What goes around comes around.

I'll give ₦80,000 to my mum and ₦20,000 to dad.

That being said, all these una “what goes around comes around” cheap talk na pure okoto meow meow skrrr.

You have your own personal and unique experience with your parents while I have mine. You can't discount my experiences, it's mine and mine alone.

You can't mandate me to give to my parents based on how you were raised, neither will I force you to share ₦100,000 between your parents based on my own experience.

We all have our own unique experience.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
It will be shared 50/50 or my dad takes the higher part....
We believe mum shows care for us openly while dad don't but we also forget that dad go out there to do the hustling and odd jobs to put food on the table...My dear ,there shouldn't be need for comparison both played a vital part in raising us....Longlive mum&dad,may both of you live to eat the fruit of your labor..

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by slickbak(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
ominilongest:
5k for my mom 5k for pupcy
I go use 20k carry olosho
40k ball
20k lodge
5k carry uber
5k sub angry
grin grin cool grin shocked cool grin You too strong bros. I hail

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Jim99: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Halimvh:

I'll give ₦80,000 to my mum and ₦20,000 to dad.

All these “what goes around comes around” cheap talk is nonsense, in fact, it's pure emotional blackmail. You have your own experience with your parents while I have mine.

You can't discount my experience. It's mine and mine alone.

You can't mandate me to give to my parents based on how you were raised (experience), neither will I make you share ₦100,000 between your parents based on my own experience.

We all have our own unique experience.

Time will tell.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Cigarini: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
My Dad is beefing me for no reason, have tried all my possible best to settle with him but no way, mum has joined him in beefing me, that if I don't settle with her husband she won't talk to me. I have begged n begged but they don't want to listen. I know they hate my wife for no reason but I won't divorce my wife because of their selfish ego. I have sisters and won't be happy if they are treated the way my wife is treated. If am to share I will give my elder sister 100k, because she has been with me all through even in time of lack. She deserves everything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by IgiveFreebies: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
paix:
I hope you took after him.
I wish I could say yes but I'm not yet married so I sincerely do not know yet.
All I know is that if I meet someone like my mother, I'll love her like my father loves my mom

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by michealoluwaseyi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
i will give my mom the entire 100k,my dad is late
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Joystark(f): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ignorant children hating on their dads...
SMH
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Schedulee: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
50, 50 abeg, no time to check time, and no judging of who do pass.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by nedekid: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:
If my dad we're to be alive...#60k for him
Reasons being he's a cool guy,very understanding and infact he's my favorite.

Maa'le would get 30k...Kai that woman is too harsh...she likes money to a 4th....but she's my gee Sha o.

The rest #10k goes to me grin.
God bless your dad. May he continue to rest in peace.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Dotunking01: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi there, Are you an individual business owner, a vendor or you run a corporate organization. Do you wish to join a platform that gives you steady event jobs as well as connects you to real clients all over Nigeria? If yes, sign up with us by filling this short form to show your interest
http:///9japarryReg

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Emotionss: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
[/color]
vizkiz:
[color=#000099]It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

A father gave his wife their children school fees to pay since he is busy at the end the wife gets all the praises.

A father worked day and night, under the rain and Sun and in most cases even lose his life in the process but at the end , the wife takes all the glory for the children upbringing

People are quick to praise the mother for her love but very few appreciate a father's sacrifice.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.