Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber (1465 Views)

My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber by curvyqueen(f): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2020
I want to share with you today something that happened to us (me and hubby)about 5 years ago, after our marriage, I discovered that my hubby has a carrot not a cucumber, but I needed a cucumber and he knew it.

A friend of mine shared her experience after I complained to her about my not being satisfied on the bed by my hubby carrot.

I want to share this because I feel there are many out there that needs help in this area of their life.

After all, it costs nothing to get this done

All you need is coconut.

How to prepare it at.. Add more inches
Re: How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Good for a salad either way... Chop the cucumber or grate the carrot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber by proclinician: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
Good for a salad either way...
Chop the cucumber or grate the carrot

Lol. grin

This is ridiculous
Re: How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber by Yomit71(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2020
curvyqueen:

I want to share with you today something that happened to us (me and hubby)about 5 years ago, after our marriage, I discovered that my hubby has a carrot not a cucumber, but I needed a cucumber and he knew it.

A friend of mine shared her experience after I complained to her about my not being satisfied on the bed by my hubby carrot.

I want to share this because I feel there are many out there that needs help in this area of their life.

All you need is coconut.

please tell us how you guys make it big.
Re: How My Hubby Turned His Carrot To Cucumber by SarutobiEky(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2020
curvyqueen:

All you need is coconut.

come and tell us oh kiss

(1) (Reply)

My New Book: Romance Thriller, The Baddest Womb Shifter / Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations / What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.