Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations (1468 Views)

Guys Don't Fall For This Deceptive Fraud From Ladies / Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please read patiently and learn
Tt:
God bless you my bro. this reminds me of one stupid girl like that I wasn't into her anyway so it was her third visit to my house and shit so we watch movies eat drink and shit it ain't nothing. She be tripping and touching a nigga I responded and few minutes into it she started saying stop, stop. Me that knows pussy full everywhere all I need to do is log on social media or drive out to shoprite or bars?!?!

I told her see I'm done passed this nonsense of stop and other childish shit. I continued and few seconds she said stop again while kissing and trying suck her breast while my hand is in her pussy and she's wet I just stood up and told her to stand and start going. she tot I was kidding.
until I dragged her up from the bed and help her to button her dress she removed my hands and made a move to lay back in bed. I dragged her hand and she was trying to stick her legs to the found but the centre rug moved I was dragging this bitchh out of my room to the parlour she said I should wait that am I chasing her out of my place I said YES!!! be gone, I didn't experience this nonsense while in school na after boy son comot school years back serve and all and seeing cheese u wan come my house the misbehave.

Go jooor she went back into my room I dragged her out again and pursued her. she was shocked. If u say stop tomorrow you come talk say who rape u?!?!! Bleep off bittchh.
You better say your stop pls stop in a sexy and weak tone like you're feeling my touch and ensure you're holding me or if I move to stop u hold me if not begone bitchhhcchh I hate rape stories or childish acting bitcchess.

she called me that I'm rough and other nonsense I told her I'm too old for stupid bitches acting like kids or like they don't know what they want or want to do. don't call me and don't come to my place again.

I HATE NONSENSE, I provide refreshment, picked you up in my jeep, on gen when light off, served u drinks and the useless pussyy u brought is what u want to do shakara with?!!!!? I de lose my temper quickly to such crap. I called another bitch and enjoyed the rest of the things I bought that both of us were supposed to flex.

She told me when she realized I'm serious that let her finish her drink hahahahaha I took the glass emptied it and told her drink is gone now move.

Kings its ur money, location, time, stress, effort so why let a bitch that only brought pussy which she will also enjoy fvck around with u?!

Read and learn kings

Credits.... ThePussiologist

10 Likes

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Ugaboy: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Mekanus(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Right on point brother. These bitches got nothing to offer. If they dey do shakara, dump their sorry asses and get yourself another.

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by TheCork(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Read and learn kings

angry
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by TheCork(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Read and learn kings

So u saying we shuld no longer beg for punnnnny? angry

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by FlutterDollar99(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice to know you gave credits
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
I swear, i didnt understand what was written there, what is the purpose of the writeup?
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by silento(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Never beg for puna

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by tobechi74: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
It is just a game. You can tell her out without showing anger
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
You actually acted like a kid, there are matured ways of handling such issue that will make her have great admiration and respect for you.

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kenplay:
there are matured ways of handling such issue that will make her have great admiration and respect for you.
Did you read to understand? Jesus fvcking christ read between the lines... Your "simping" level is way beyond the ordinary.

what benefit is her admiration and respect for you, when she's a potential blackmailer

3 Likes

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
Did you read to understand? Jesus fvcking christ read between the lines... Your "simping" level is way beyond the ordinary.

what benefit is her admiration and respect for you, when she's a potential blackmailer
Lol…for your information, I am a proud member of the redpill movement, read my post and topics to confirm it.

That girl was manipulating and playing mind games with you but you mess up by responding with anger and rage, you acted childish mr man.

Now let me school you a bit, the first law of being an alpha male is to never take anything personal or respond with emotions, you dragging her out of your room like a criminal because she didnt open her pussy for you was a low and childish display.

Next time a lady try to manipulation you, with hold your emotions and the urge to react, instead play your own mind game and manipulation with her, this requires patience but you lack patience.
Ubunja come and explain to him please, this guy I just quote thought redpill means being an asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by nuelsam: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kenplay:

Lol…for your information, I am a proud member of the redpill movement, read my post and topics to confirm it.

That girl was manipulating and playing mind games with you but you mess up by responding with anger and rage, you acted childish mr man.

Now let me school you a bit, the first law of being an alpha male is to never take anything personal or respond with emotions, you dragging her out of your room like a criminal because she didnt open her pussy for you was a low and childish display.

Next time a lady try to manipulation you, with hold your emotions and the urge to react, instead play your own mind game and manipulation with her, this requires patience but you lack patience.
Ubunja come and explain to him please, this guy I just quote thought redpill means being an asshole.
imma redpill yen yen yen...sit the fvck down....with this explanation,u a fvcking beta.

2 Likes

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
See what grown up are celebrating and deliberating ! Nah everything dey new for black man eye cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by ThePussiologist: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

So u saying we shuld no longer beg for punnnnny? angry
You can beg for pussy but make sure it's a virgin pussy that you're begging for or a freshly and recently deflowered fresh pussyy and I mean have not had more than one dickk, the pussy that feels like head lock like sweet, amazing slimy sensations inside her pussy are choking the life out of your dickk as u slide in and out if its not you better not beg for pussy before your great grandfather rises against you.
See if you got game you're likely not to beg for pussyy bro, the lady will be feeling you unless na all those dumbb stupid bitchesss that like to act up thinking it will increase their value (rolls eyes). If shes not a virgin, she's the dumb act hard types that do that crap to increase their "value" bitchh she's not worth it BC she's still a kid. Her type will take you on a rollercoaster of emotional blackmails or might accuse you of rape BC she's not yet exposed or intelligent enough to understand its a two way thing and not a favour. A man shouldn't beg for pussy if she's not a virgin, you should even beg a virgin rather you should CONVINCE her to bring the sealed pussy which u will be enjoying later on after deflowering.
The word should be CONVINCE not beg
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by ThePussiologist: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
FlutterDollar99:

LMAO He gives a fvck abt the respect and admiration of a bitchhh LOL hahhahha that nigggga wilding. I'm not into the redpill or the alpha male stuff like that mine is just that I don't like bullshitt or entertaining a bulshittER unless its when I'm laid back and just want to observe how the han psyche works and watch a person try to play me. I like observing people talk or act with ulterior motives or intentions but when I'm down to business, I don't need no bs, its either you're chill, real and down to enjoy the thrill or you stop wasting my time. We both save ourselves time wasting. Time is very valuable to me biko. I despise b.s and get rid of it ASAP.

There's about 1,000 chicks/pussiess that I can have, that ate available, that I can hunt and I manage to pick 1 pussyy and provide things we needs to have fun and you that brought only pussy.. JUST ONLY PUSSYY WANT TO STRESS ME UNNECESSARILY?!?!!!
You can play your stop pls stop game and I can indulge you by saying come one baby just relax, I'm feeling your beautiful body, sexy soft lips and other sweet nothings you want to hear and also hold me like you want it too while saying stop in a romantic voice then I'm cool with it :-) I like it sometimes. You BEST not come at me with that stop it oooo stop it and act like you really don't want it at all when inside your pant you're wet you better stop wasting our time and leave my place so I can find replacement who I have same interest with. I hate rape stories or rapers, its just pussyy so why should I invest more than needed energy o. it??!?

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by ThePussiologist: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
nuelsam:
imma redpill yen yen yen...sit the fvck down....with this explanation,u a fvcking beta.
Lol hahshaha redpill this redpill that he gives a fuvk abt getting a bitchss respect and admiration?! lol

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
nuelsam:
You are all a dunce, if you react out of anger because a girl refuse you her pussy then you are a simp and grade 1 beta male.

You young chap this days thinks your coward aggression and rougue attitude is what makes one an alpha male.
Bunch of little kids.

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
ThePussiologist:
Lol hahshaha redpill this redpill that he gives a fuvk abt getting a bitchss respect and admiration?! lol
bla bla bla ….Every dick and harry want to form alpha male but when the challenge come to prove it they act like a cry baby.

You guys have so much abuse the beautiful redpill movement, So you think dragging a girl out of your room like a criminal because she refuse you sex is what makes you an alpha male?
Bunch of little kids
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by ThePussiologist: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kenplay:

bla bla bla ….Every dick and harry want to form alpha male but when the challenge come to prove it they act like a cry baby.

You guys have so much abuse the beautiful redpill movement, So you think dragging a girl out of your room like a criminal because she refuse you sex is what makes you an alpha male?
Bunch of little kids
LOL pls kiddo I'm not into redpill alpha male thing or whatever band wagon movements y'all follow nowadays, I don't classify myself in any of them. I just do me so pick your feeding bottle up and run along with your redpill movement.

I don't need to explain anything or reply u but I just feel like engaging u a lil bit. I dragged her up not because she refused to give me pussy but because I need her to be out of my house so I can replace her with another willing pussyyy and most importantly to not waste.my time or few more seconds with her because I have a list of pussiess/options to pick from, its when guys don't have options that the get angry over pussyy. angry over pussy its just pussyy bro and every male that knows himself has not less than 1,000 pusssies to choose from. Peace
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by TheCork(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
ThePussiologist:
You can beg for pussy but make sure it's a virgin pussy that you're begging for or a freshly and recently deflowered fresh pussyy and I mean have not had more than one dickk, the pussy that feels like head lock like sweet, amazing slimy sensations inside her pussy are choking the life out of your dickk as u slide in and out if its not you better not beg for pussy before your great grandfather rises against you.
See if you got game you're likely not to beg for pussyy bro, the lady will be feeling you unless na all those dumbb stupid bitchesss that like to act up thinking it will increase their value (rolls eyes). If shes not a virgin, she's the dumb act hard types that do that crap to increase their "value" bitchh she's not worth it BC she's still a kid. Her type will take you on a rollercoaster of emotional blackmails or might accuse you of rape BC she's not yet exposed or intelligent enough to understand its a two way thing and not a favour. A man shouldn't beg for pussy if she's not a virgin, you should even beg a virgin rather you should CONVINCE her to bring the sealed pussy which u will be enjoying later on after deflowering.
The word should be CONVINCE not beg

erm bro. Am not tryna play macho guy but every time I beg for punnnnny..they always give me. Ladies say I look innocent when I beg so they forgive me.
Great tecknic. At least I pour! cheesy
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by ThePussiologist: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

erm bro. Am not tryna play macho guy but every time I beg for punnnnny..they always give me. Ladies say I look innocent when I beg so they forgive me.
Great tecknic. At least I pour! cheesy
Anything that works for you my bro :-) so far they path them wet hairy paradise for you to spray them seeds enjoy my brethren cheesy, with time and someday you won't have that time to beg them for pusssy, you will realize you don't need to beg for pussyy at all because you will have so many at your beck and call ans slme will be chasing you to give you pussyy bro.
More wet pussiess to u bro. :-)
more pours
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by TheCork(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
ThePussiologist:
Anything that works for you my bro :-) so far they path them wet hairy paradise for you to spray them seeds enjoy my brethren cheesy, with time and someday you won't have that time to beg them for pusssy because you will have so many at your beck and call.
More wet pussiess to u bro. :-)

Bro the problem is our naija women on nairaland. They always playin had to get. They ain't even half cast or lightskin but for some reason, they act like they r beyansi. ..and then they wonder y they still single bro I been chasing this chicks 4ever angry
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by BigJoe29: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Palema007:
[s]See what grown up are celebrating and deliberating ! Nah everything dey new for black man eye[/s] cheesy cheesy
Just shut it for once, which kind wanton u be sef angry

1 Like

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by ThePussiologist: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheCork:

Bro the problem is our naija women on nairaland. They always playin had to get. They ain't even half cast or lightskin but for some reason, they act like they r beyansi. ..and then they wonder y they still single bro I been chasing this chicks 4ever angry
I'm almost mad at you for the first line in ur post angry why the HELL WILL U GIVE A Bleep ABT NAIJA WOMEN ON NAIRALAND?!??!! naija women on NAIRALAND?! this is a goddamn cyberspace. You shouldn't be hunting pussyy here, you go out right?! while outside girls pass you by and walk around and stuff so why will u give a shittt abt naija women on NAIRALAND?!?! see each guy in 2020 is entitled to 1,000 pussiess just for you its an allocation to only you, you can't even Bleep them all so why worry about the ones that don't fit in what u want? U HAAVE AN OPTION 1,000 pussiess just for ur enjoyment so look out for ones that fit in what u want or have same interest and roll with them.

NOTE: Any female that plays hard to get for you please I beg you in whatever you believe in LEAVE HER IMMEDIATELY and find another one with none of that stupidityyyy (hard to get). its a total waste of time and she doesn't with ur time so find another one that understands how important you are and appreciates the fact that you choose to pick her among all the girls around and roll with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by TheCork(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
ThePussiologist:
I'm almost mad at you for the first line in ur post angry why the HELL WILL U GIVE A Bleep ABT NAIJA WOMEN ON NAIRALAND?!??!! naija women on NAIRALAND?! this is a goddamn cyberspace. You shouldn't be hunting pussyy here, you go out right?! while outside girls pass you by and walk around and stuff so why will u give a shittt abt naija women on NAIRALAND?!?! see each guy in 2020 is entitled to 1,000 pussiess just for you its an allocation to only you, you can't even Bleep them all so why worry about the ones that don't fit in what u want? U HAAVE AN OPTION 1,000 pussiess just for ur enjoyment so look out for ones that fit in what u want or have same interest and roll with them.

NOTE: Any female that plays hard to get for you please I beg you in whatever you believe in LEAVE HER IMMEDIATELY and find another one with none of that stupidityyyy (hard to get). its a total waste of time and she doesn't with ur time so find another one that understands how important you are and appreciates the fact that you choose to pick her among all the girls around and roll with her.

Huh? Brother are u white? Leave her wetin? Why?
Ain't we sopose to be the hunter & women sopose to be the haunted?

So yor so call advise is to to people to go & chase women on the road so covid 19 can catch them..abi? Bro do u listen to TV news or radio news. Isn't it easier to catch babes from yor computer? Nigerian women r all ways dyammm rude. So y should we go & make fool of our sef when u can easily find them on nairaland. 99 % of them r single yet they lie like mad. I only go for lightskin women, thick women , white women or half cast women. Dark skin women dyamm rude.when chicks say no..truss me bro..they mean yes. I have slept with 14 so far out of 37 I meet on nairaland. The ones I did not sleep with chop my money and ran off. Bro have u seen Victorian or Zzor? Two of nairaland biggest gold digger who pretend to be lightskin angry
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Bravo bravo, now check siggy
Re: Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2020
ThePussiologist:
LOL pls kiddo I'm not into redpill alpha male thing or whatever band wagon movements y'all follow nowadays, I don't classify myself in any of them. I just do me so pick your feeding bottle up and run along with your redpill movement.

I don't need to explain anything or reply u but I just feel like engaging u a lil bit. I dragged her up not because she refused to give me pussy but because I need her to be out of my house so I can replace her with another willing pussyyy and most importantly to not waste.my time or few more seconds with her because I have a list of pussiess/options to pick from, its when guys don't have options that the get angry over pussyy. angry over pussy its just pussyy bro and every male that knows himself has not less than 1,000 pusssies to choose from. Peace
The funny thing I discover is that guys who have many pussies to bang don't come online to brag it or write a topic online about it.

You are suffering from low self esteem, I know your type. your case is just like a poor man who just won a million dollar, his show-off, new arrogance and loud mouth will give you a glue about his sudden wealth which his brain has not yet match to his new status.

liitle bro, You suffer from low self esteem, work on it.

(1) (Reply)

Which Noise Have You Made? [Picture] / Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! / Car Hits A Sl@yq To Dæth While Twæking In A Busy Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.