Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64418 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Resurgent2016: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:

We dated for three years and 6 months before getting married

Sorry for your loss, but the reality is hard times come to all men. It takes the right character and grace to pull through during this period. You must be careful not to wrongly apportion blame to your wife and suffer more as a result.

You wife is a pillar in the home , I struggle to understand why she will destroy the pot she eats from and chose suffering instead.

Let me also warn you that maltreating your wife carries consequences.

1 Peter 3:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

My advice to you:

1. Show your wife love
2. Thank her for standing by you during the trying times
3. Tell her to pray for your success and ask her opinion on solving issues
4. Seek the blessing of your parents and siblings prayer too
5. Always remember that darkness does not last forever
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by pomide(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2020
As you didnt buy insurance for your electrical appliance shop, that was the beginning of your problem... Leave your wife alone.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by PapaAdanna: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2020
From your disposition... YOU'RE DUMB!

I can bet my life that the lady has nothing to do with your predicaments but your foolishness and unable to take responsibility.

I will say it again

YOU ARE DUMB

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by 377: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Please leave that innocent woman alone dont add more salt to her injury. All u need is Gods council and prayers. I had similar issue but I am still in my family with my wife ok just pray please leave her alone biko
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by alphaNomega: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:

No I didn’t take any loan to marry my wife , I was fully prepared for my wedding . The loans were after my shop got burnt , I had to borrow money from people to repay my landlord and some of my business partners .Have spent all my saving money but still own them lots of money to repay back. I had to stopped the building process for my house and still owning the builders some money too. Everything is stressing me so much that it makes me hating her.

Why are you hating her? She is not the one who set your shop ablaze. That shop burned down due to your own carelessness.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ifeegee(f): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Op is a prayer house addict .
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Sorry for your loss, but the reality is hard times come to all men. It takes the right character and grace to pull through during this period. You must be careful not to wrongly apportion blame to your wife and suffer more as a result.

You wife is a pillar in the home , I struggle to understand why she will destroy the pot she eats from and chose suffering instead.

Let me also warn you that maltreating your wife carries consequences.

1 Peter 3:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

My advice to you:

1. Show your wife love
2. Thank her for standing by you during the trying times
3. Tell her to pray for your success and ask her opinion on solving issues
4. Seek the blessing of your parents and siblings prayer too
5. Always remember that darkness does not last forever
Thank you
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Resurgent2016: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:

Thank you

Your breakthrough will come bro. I have a similar experience to yours. It will come to an end and you will rise again. However, you must be patient, strong-hearted and show appreciation of anyone that stands by you during such period especially your wife.

Many women will sharply dump a man or nag him to death when he is going through hard times. If you have one that doesn't , pls appreciate her and you will see things turn around with time.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

THIS IS RUBBISH

PURE RUBBISH

HOW ARE U SURE ITSNOT SOMEONE U OFFENDED THAT IS AFTER U

HOW MANY GIRLS HEART DID U BREAK

WHY NOT GET UR ASS TOGETHER AND START AFRESH

IF U BELIEVE ITS SPIRITUAL, WHY NOT SEEK FOR THE SPIRITUAL CAUSE BY PRAYING TOGETHER WITH UR WIFE AND TRYING TO LOVE HER MORE

U JUST CONCLUDED LIKE A MUMU

I PITY THE POOR WOMAN!!!!!1
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

You are a disgrace to manhood. Maybe you are the wizard trying to destroy her life
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by themaestro08(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:

Let's get this straight. She is already a baby mama before you tie the knot with her right? ...

Secondly, your misfortune has nothing to do witchcraft, and it ain't your wife fault. Maybe you need to tell us more.

Why don't you make some introspection rather than baselessly blaming your wife as a witch?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kayourcome: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Guy!!!! She's not a witch. Won't talk much but all I will tell you is that your lost glory will come back in multiples immediately she puts to bed. Believe it or not
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by victorian(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.

Exactly my thoughts as well.
Not even youths of this generation, even generations before today youths are also naive about ancestral curses and other evil forces plaguing ones life.
I'm very careful about my ancestral foundation, I dug deep about it and went for several counselling, prayers and deliverance sessions. And like my Pastor will say, God has used him as a point of contact to clean our slate and purge us from any form or curse and hindrances that may spring forth today or in the future as long as we are rooted in Christ Jesus. But he also warned we should be careful not to yoke oursleves with people who are yet to understand they carry curses with them and so need to set themselves free. He said if we get ourselves yoked wit a guy or female who's ancestral foundation is messy spiritually, and marry such Person without making sure the lady or guy is rooted in Christ, then disaster, sorrow, pains, poverty is eminent.

For me, I'm careful who I date, who I mix with . I suffered such mistakes greatly in the past mixing with the wrong People and wrong relationships. But this time around? I know better. I won't try such Shii..t anymore.
If as my friend or my man u don't acknowledge God's presence and Christ. And I can't see the signs u truly worship God? Please don't come near me. Ain't getting close with such people.

The suffer I suffered in the past is like a warning bell at the back of my brain. cheesy
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Teaveapoet(f): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2020
she isn't the cause of the problem, just be a little bit sensitive. Men sometimes experience things going down when a woman is pregnant. once she delivers everything will be normal. just pray for her everyday and tell her to make sure she prays for you when she wants to labour everything will be normal.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:

Witches do not exist, u people should receive sense.

Ur shop got burnt for a reason, go and find out the reason, it's likely an electrical fault. It burnt completely because u dont have water sprinkler in ur shop...simple.

Make sure u don't go to any pastor before u ruin ur life and marriage.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Exactly my thoughts as well.
Not even youths of this generation, even generations before today youths are also naive about ancestral curses and other evil forces plaguing ones life.
I'm very careful about my ancestral foundation, I dug deep about it and went for several counselling, prayers and deliverance sessions. And like my Pastor will say, God has used him as a point of contact to clean our slate and purge us from any form or curse and hindrances that may spring forth today or in the future as long as we are rooted in Christ Jesus. But he also warned we should be careful not to yoke oursleves with people who are yet to understand they carry curses with them and so need to set themselves free. He said if we get ourselves yoked wit a guy or female who's ancestral foundation is messy spiritually, and marry such Person without making sure the lady or guy is rooted in Christ, then disaster, sorrow, pains, poverty is eminent.

For me, I'm careful who I date, who I mix with . I suffered such mistakes greatly in the past mixing with the wrong People and wrong relationships. But this time around? I know better. I won't try such Shii..t anymore.
If as my friend or my man u don't acknowledge God's presence and Christ. And I can't see the signs u truly worship God? Please don't come near me. Ain't getting close with such people.

The suffer I suffered in the past is like a warning bell at the back of my brain. cheesy

There is nothing like ancestral curses.

U people need to come out of this fetish madness
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.

Ancestral curses does not exist.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Many of them don't believe in foundational battles.

Those nonsense does not exist.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2020
yvelchstores:
Pastor kingsley okonkwo said this just which day, that men are very transactional and not emotional. If you come into his life and things get worse, he will call you a witch even when you are innocent. OP, if I saw your wife, I will advise you both to join hands and pray against what ever is against your progress. Life is full of challenges. Learn to Win together. Forge ahead, don't go backwards. It's not a permanent problem.

Nothing is wrong with his wife, his shop got burnt, dazol.

More than 20,000 shops have gotten burnt in nigeria over th last 1 or 2 years
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Ishilove: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Oracle23:

Those nonsense does not exist.
If you say so. Those experiencing it will disagree with you.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Scottallen: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2020
angelfallz:

No. It is not an ignorant assumption. I was referring to the way he dismissed the OP's fears as just superstition.

Yes, it is a stupid superstitious belief! Real Christians don't believe such hog wash
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by aomolola: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2020
Dear poster I want you to know that d Devil n his agents are very wise in their own ways. This happened shortly after your wedding because they knew you will definitely point accusing fingers to your wife rather than tackle d problem by checking to know what could have been d source by prayers. Pls , give your life to Christ because a life without Christ is in crisis . U n your wife should come together n pray. You'll see God give you victory over this problems. Don't point accusing fingers. Just fast n pray
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by KINGreignn: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Oracle23:

Ancestral curses does not exist.

That's your opinion. I guess you're cool with it, I have mine and I'm cool with it.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by millionboi2: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2020
nairalandland:
To d owner of this thread ,I feel for u and I can understand ur plight ,I had a similar experience sometimes ago ,witches do exist they live among us ,they forcefully manipulate our lives ,u may not get d solution to ur problems here ,cos few pple believe they exist ,but they are everywhere .
How did u overcome them?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by millionboi2: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2020
PapaAdanna:
From your disposition... YOU'RE DUMB!

I can bet my life that the lady has nothing to do with your predicaments but your foolishness and unable to take responsibility.

I will say it again

YOU ARE DUMB

take it easy......thesame u will say dat men insertin dia dick in different pussy will see dis or see dat
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by angelfallz(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Scottallen:

Yes, it is a stupid superstitious belief! Real Christians don't believe such hog wash

You are wrong. Whether you believe it or not they exist. girls who sleep around can be possessed by bad spirits(sex has spiritual undertones). some evil that was done in the past(example abortion) can follow some ladies into their marriages. These could lead to bad luck in the marriage and family.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by KINGreignn: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Scottallen:

You don't believe in evil spirits and witches and you claim you're a Bible studying and believing Christian?
Which bible do you read cos I'm sure it's not the Holy Bible.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
vizkiz:
In a nutshell, you are saying your wife is responsible for the fire? You mean She came to your shop and started the fire so it can wreck your business thereby putting you and herself in an unfortunate situation during her final trimester?

Quick question: If you had insurance on your Shop, will you be faced with such difficulties? grin

Lmao...poor woman. I bet another guy 100 times better was probably asking her hand in marriage but she left him just to marry your lame ass. Here she is....faced with a weak excuse of a man who blames others for his misfortune (lesson to all confused single women).

Bros Don’t waste her time abeg. She is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.

I'm 100% sure the OP has gone to seek counsel from one of those hungry pastors or perhaps his friends who never meant well for him.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by yvelchstores(f): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oracle23:

Nothing is wrong with his wife, his shop got burnt, dazol.

More than 20,000 shops have gotten burnt in nigeria over th last 1 or 2 years
I didn't say something is wrong with her. Pls read again.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by danfourtson(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
How do you know she is a witch,? how do your do you come to conclusion that she was the brain behind your predicament,? what signs have you seen in her?. from your write up is as if you just jumped into conclusion just like that. Guy go on your knees and pray and seek for God's intervention. instead of having a positive mindset, here you are overwhelm with negative thinking. you don't only think carnal go spiritual as well. this pregnant wife you are condemning today can be the brain behind the success of the home tomorrow. i am just saying this because E dey pain me say she can be innocent at long run. Even if she a witch you can deliver her out of that bondage. Take the bull by the horn bro.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ugohenry2019(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
millionboi2:
hahaha

All d olosho op has bn screwing since,she didn't get jealous till dis
hahahahah
baba lemme tell u o olosho is different from marriage o
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by millionboi2: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
ugohenry2019:

hahahahah

baba lemme tell u o olosho is different from marriage o
Really

Pls teach me somtin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.