Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64420 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by lebron7(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Don't blame your innocent wife for your failure,
Was she d one that burnt your shop?
U are too foolish to have access to the internet

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by PotatoSalad(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Another troll thread.
Next

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by drey076(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
it is well
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Sixfeetbelle: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:
Only wizards knows witches

I won't say a word

grin grin grin

You just hit the nail on the head. Thank you, Sir.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ComeAndobo: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

Correlation doesn't mean causation. That means that because you observed two things happening about the same time doesn't mean a cause and effect relationship. In order words, you are likely looking at the wrong cause of your problem. Enjoy your marriage and your new addition. More blessings will follow soon.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
You mean your wife is the cause of your misfortune?
Pls change your reasoning and look for solutions to your problems. You can involve your wife or involve your mum if you are not comfortable with that for now. The heading is even nauseating, I feel like throwing up. No wonder some ladies call you people scum. May God deliver us from evil partners.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by 3RNEST(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Only winch dey know winch, grin
OP u need deliverance, proper one.

U better figure a way to your predicament
Instead blaming that poor lady. sad
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Emk5556: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
From your write up the only offence I can see that your wife committed is;
(1) marrying you.
(2)getting pregnant.
Tell me what she did wrong again.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Ladycewhy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Check you self into a psychiatric home ,you don't sound ok at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by CarlosTheJackal: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
In a nutshell, you are saying your wife is responsible for the fire? You mean She came to your shop and started the fire so it can wreck your business thereby putting you and herself in an unfortunate situation during her final trimester? grin

Lmao...poor woman. I bet another guy 100 times better was probably asking her hand in marriage but she left him just to marry your lame ass. Here she is....faced with a weak excuse of a man who blames others for his misfortune (lesson to all confused single women).

Bros Don’t waste her time abeg. She is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.
Guy I want to buy beer for you
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by generationz(f): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.

You dey mind the man. He does not have a single clue about how these things work. He's just ranting and blaming an innocent person.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by mfm04622: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
yvelchstores:
hmm this is something people ignore alot. Men, some women are from the under world. U think you just want to catch fun, not knowing you have traded your destiny. I remember a movie I watched! The man was misled by his friends and went to sleep with two mermaid prostitutes, when he woke up, he didn't see girls, he saw snakes and they threatened him never to say a word. That's how the man who was doing so well ended up back in the village with his pregnant wife. It was later a man of God revealed to the couple the source of their problems. Happens everyday.

You a bringing a movie you watched to this true life situation? If I insult you now, you will start crying!

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by janvier27(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Poor woman. I wish her strength to carry on.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Observer1: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Damn,sorry for your calamities but I doubt if your wife has anything to do with your troubles,sometimes in life sh1ts happen, but how we pick ourselves up and continue with life is what differentiate us.

Life is full of ups and downs,continue to push forward with your wife and keep on praying to God,keep your head up and faith alive one day everything will be alright.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by 3RNEST(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:
Only wizards knows witches

Eccl.9.11 - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Just a coincidence

I won't say a word

grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by mokt(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Sorry about your losses but I feel more sorry for your wife cos you even thought of all these about the Mother of your Child to be.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by potent5(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Your wife is pregnant with twins. grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by lebron7(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

There is nothing spiritual about you failing
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by PROPHETmichael: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Your wife might be innocent so don't jump into conclusion......PM me
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Abyima(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
How do you even know she is responsible! Please don't hate your wife. Hate the spirit in her, if truly she is a witch. You don't love her. If you loved her, you will help deliver her. Go seek a strong man of God. If you are in Lagos, Visit SCOAN.. Never stop praying for the demon in her to let loose. Hope this helps....... #SeekGod
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ceejay80s(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Nonsense and ingredient talk, u no get shame

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Felalucky8(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
If I may ask how old are you?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
She is not a witch...Check your spiritual life
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by NobleAngell(f): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
yvelchstores:
hmm this is something people ignore alot. Men, some women are from the under world. U think you just want to catch fun, not knowing you have traded your destiny. I remember a movie I watched! The man was misled by his friends and went to sleep with two mermaid prostitutes, when he woke up, he didn't see girls, he saw snakes and they threatened him never to say a word. That's how the man who was doing so well ended up back in the village with his pregnant wife. It was later a man of God revealed to the couple the source of their problems. Happens everyday.
Sounds like a storyline from a yoruba movie.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Macon1212: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Who tell you she is a witch, go out and confirm if it's true please
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by namo77: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wawu
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by IBILEmayweather(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
You are sounding like a deluded fool. I’m sure you are one of those confused fanatics who blame unknown spirits for their setbacks. Man, these things can happen to anyone anytime.. this is life and you have to face it..stop blaming your innocent wife...
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Thirteenblood: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
The more homosexuality spreads the stronger grows the power of Satan.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Eteka1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Did she set fire to the shop? That was an accident (probably caused by carelessness). And having lost a lot to the fire, you are bound to experience the hardships you describe.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Simologistics3: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Stop blaming your wife bro, go and settle your marine wife and everything will return to normal. Your wife is not a witch bro. Both of you have to go settle the marine wife and marine husband .
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
cococandy:
Sorry for the woman who married an obviously low-intelligence fellow like you.

Because rather than analyze what actually caused the fire in your store , you’d rather lazily blame in on your wife. What do I know? Might be another rant and abuse thread. So many of them running amok in this section nowadays
it's because of things like this ,I hate religion + superstitions
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You are not. Be a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.