Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64388 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Mizwisdom(f): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
I have been on this forum since 2015, created interesting topics that never hit FP, but a new moniker created today will hit FP straight and you expect me to believe that this story isn't created by one imaginative mod? grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by bleskid: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
you are disgrace to manhood I swear ..... you need Jesus ,, instead of you to come down and face life ,, you are busying blaming your wife ,,, what if you marry another woman , and the same thing still stand ...be wise man not your wife believed me angry
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Joshthefirst(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
sotall:
undecided

Typical Nigerian man or woman.

Superstitiously stupid.

Sees everything he cant explain as a spiritual consequence.

This is one of the ills of religion. You dont reason normal anymore. Everyone around you is either a suspect or the devil
One of the ills of atheism is excessive generalization, condescension, and the foolish and excessive use of insults.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Hammedolu: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
My Brother, your wife is not a witch. You have to fight back in prayer, it's obvious that powers from your foundation are at work.
I witnessed this type of situation when I got married too, I lost my job in an oil and gas company in Port-Harcourt then. I could not afford to feed my family and to pay rent. I also moved back to my state of Origin in the southwest at that time. I prayed until something happen again. I was restored back in multiple folds, I got another job and also traveled out of the country.

My brother, your Wife is your favour pipe. You said, she had a child from the previous relationship, what is going to be her gain by making things turn upside down for you. I am very sure she is seriously interceding and praying for you in silence. If you chase her away, you will add to your problems and troubles. You need a continuous fire prayer to address this situation. As Lord liveth, victory is yours.

I recommend you do the following

1. Repent of every known and unknown sin.
2. Disconnect yourself from every side babe polluting your life and ask God for mercy.
3. Carry out physical and spiritual research on your life & background
4. Ask the Holy Spirit to empower you
5. Pray for 21days on your foundation, remember what the Psalmist did in Psalm 56:9, He cried unto God, his enemies turn back. The effectual prayer of a righteous man availeth much(James 5:16).
6. The enemy will release your portion when your prayer is hot, the enemy cannot withstand the continuous bombardment of fire prayers. My brother, it worked for me. Don't exhibit laziness, please.
7. Engage in fasting if you have the grace.
7. Drop your email for the link to the prayers. SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by engrchykae(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Relax Mr Man,there is more to being a man than having sex.
Be a priest and bless your cistern (wife)heal the bitter waters.
A man is a priest not only a lover boy
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Toks2008(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
cococandy:

Only in the ignorant minds.

Let me not bore you with my personal experience.

You don't know what you don't know.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by pacino26(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
generationz:

You atheist are funny though.

Do you think mass murder is the same as your grandparents deliberately entering into a covenant with a demon to have over power their seed forever?

As has been proven in the Bible, Mass murder doesn't bring the Judgement of God except the people cry out for years over several generations or there is a prophet to stand in for them like the case of Moses or Elijah or else no punishment would be meted out.

But your first lesson in modern Jewish history is the gas chambers of Adolf Hitler abi?

Leave matter. On the topic join us and pray for these Of or better raise funds for him and his wife.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nduway(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
This could be a classic case of spirit husband or spirit wife that has become violently jealous
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Amanda4life: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

You are the witch.

You are very very lazy.

Please if you want to send her away please do so because you are a witch.

illiteracy is the problem you have..

Go and ask a prophet.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Westernlove: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bros Dont waste her time abeg. She is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.

I've got one now and I've tried to talk to her several times In an appropriate way. But she can't just stay away from me. I've even blocked her on WhatsApp. The truth Is so many of these ladies are broke and have nothing to really offer. Husband & Wife material scarce for outside. Na only Pussy & Dick dey everywhere. Nigeria too hard Abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by angelfallz(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Scottallen:

This is an ignorant assumption! The poster never denied the existence of Satan

No. It is not an ignorant assumption. I was referring to the way he dismissed the OP's fears as just superstition.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Toks2008:

Let me not bore you with my personal experience.

You don't know what you don't know.

No matter what your personal experience is, for you to say that satan is from Africa when you’re African, is plain ignorant.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by amadiwati(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Your wife is evil. That was forward. What make you think she is responsible for your woes. What if you had not married and it happend who would you have put the blame on.
Pick up the pieces and fix you life, bounce back again.
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by mslilybeth(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

No pun intended, but you must be very very incredibly stupid for calling that innocent woman having your child in her womb a witch. You had better gone to find who bewitched you rather than face her with all the hatred and bile in your heart. angry

I will be here to defend your wife against your wicked evil allegations.
Don't mind the illiterate, we know their type, common insurance he didn't obtain for his shop and he is here blaming his wife, I hope she finds a strong ,focused,committed man after he sends her away and not another weakling.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by tiana29(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
You're a fool for blaming your wife for your misfortune. What proof do you have that she is a witch?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by sapeleboi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
take this for insulting your wife

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
cococandy:

No matter what your personal experience is, for you to say that satan is from Africa when you’re African, is plain ignorant.

Oh That! So you took that literally lol! I was only trying to state how Evil Africa can be.

See some people have curses on them and that is why we must be very careful who will sleep with or who we marry.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by mslilybeth(f): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

The bible says he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtained favour from God, does that even mean any thing to you? You think say e easy to carry belle, God blessed you yet you curse your wife, I don't ever pray to meet people like you, you must be a very wicked, weak and evil person and your wife is better off without a man like you.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Beatswim: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

on a quick note.. Without delay.. Try as much as u can to Locate a prophet of the most high God in akure..his name is prophet samson oluwamodede..his camp of prayer is located along idanre road in akure town.. If u are lucky to see him to explain everything to him and ask the mind of God towards to situation.. Trust me.. U will come back here to thank God through me... Dont delay pls..
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by akanbiaa(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Small test from your creator you are blaming your poor wife, instead of you to be prayerful and believe that happen is from you Creator, the fact is even if she is not in your life what had happened would still have happened. Perhaps maybe it's because she is in your life and the coming baby that you are still alive and the calamity only stopped at loosing of property which your Creator can replenish many folds as long as there is life. Be grateful
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Beatswim: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hammedolu:
My Brother, your wife is not a witch. You have to fight back in prayer, it's obvious that powers from your foundation are at work.
I witnessed this type of situation when I got married too, I lost my job in an oil and gas company in Port-Harcourt then. I could not afford to feed my family and to pay rent. I also moved back to my state of Origin in the southwest at that time. I prayed until something happen again. I was restored back in multiple folds, I got another job and also traveled out of the country.

My brother, your Wife is your favour pipe. You said, she had a child from the previous relationship, what is going to be her gain by making things turn upside down for you. I am very sure she is seriously interceding and praying for you in silence. If you chase her away, you will add to your problems and troubles. You need a continuous fire prayer to address this situation. As Lord liveth, victory is yours.

I recommend you do the following

1. Repent of every known and unknown sin.
2. Disconnect yourself from every side babe polluting your life and ask God for mercy.
3. Carry out physical and spiritual research on your life & background
4. Ask the Holy Spirit to empower you
5. Pray for 21days on your foundation, remember what the Psalmist did in Psalm 56:9, He cried unto God, his enemies turn back. The effectual prayer of a righteous man availeth much(James 5:16).
6. The enemy will release your portion when your prayer is hot, the enemy cannot withstand the continuous bombardment of fire prayers. My brother, it worked for me. Don't exhibit laziness, please.
7. Engage in fasting if you have the grace.
7. Drop your email for the link to the prayers. SHALOM.
this is the best comment from a nairalander that i have ever seen this year .. Instead of all this fraudster.. Atheist.. Apostate and renegade advices that i have been reading since.. I hope the op will read this and follow this instructions ditto
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Emperor4tune(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
at times i feel so weak & disadpointed advicing a fool
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Androidplanet(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

It's not your wife that is the problem. Someone you promised marriage and failed has opened your case somewhere. Go to God in prayer for help and settle anyone you have offended in the past.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kunletexs: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
opalu:
It is a very Rude Shock to me that so many people in this generation have no clue of WHO they are.
See, even if you think that your wife is the female Devil herself, that devil has no power whatsoever over you.
Because Devil has no single power left again. At Calvary, he was dispossessed of his power. Now he is full of Tricks. He just played a Trick on you by deducing your business to rubles. I can bet on anything that satan Sought and Got the approval of God to crash your business in order to test your faith.
Paradventure, God had boasted to Satan, that my son will not deny me even if you destroy his Business. But Touch Him Not. Just like the scenario that played out on case of Job in the Bible.
Now you are calling your wife a witch. Mr OP, have you forgotten that you are a god on this earth? Do u realise that on earth satan bows and worships you? God only reproduces gods just as Dog gives birth to dogs and Orange produces oranges.

I can bet my life on it, you are a winner member. Yes or no. Apple does not fall far from the tree. Thanks for showing him his God position on earth.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Antichristus: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

This could have simply been a set of coincidences or at worst fate - given that you seemingly belief in the metaphysical. Except construed metaphorically, there is no such thing as witches and wizards. These are unverifiable claims.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Zionbel(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Foodqueen:
Suggest

You've already made up your mind on what you are going to do. smiley

Exactly! He needs no advice since he's made up his mind. Seems he's not man enough before he got married. It's not enough to have and manage money. If you can't manage people, you'll fail several times.

And the first step in managing people, is to accept responsibility for your action. Then take responsibility for the actions of those you're directly responsible for.

Don't come here and rant about your wife been a witch. It's your responsibility. It's really embarrasing to insult your wife here.

Cover your head in shame and go back to apologise to her. Then search inward. See your mistakes and correct. People go through worse situations, but they get over them stronger.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Antichristus: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beatswim:
this is the best comment from a nairalander that i have ever seen this year .. Instead of all this fraudster.. Atheist.. Apostate and renegade advices that i have been reading since.. I hope the op will read this and follow this instructions ditto

What have any atheists done wrong now. Minini? Lumping atheists with fraudsters is not cool.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by nairalandland: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
To d owner of this thread ,I feel for u and I can understand ur plight ,I had a similar experience sometimes ago ,witches do exist they live among us ,they forcefully manipulate our lives ,u may not get d solution to ur problems here ,cos few pple believe they exist ,but they are everywhere .
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kizyalex10(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

but u dated her nd things were moving fine abi?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by akanbiaa(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you must believe in superstition then perhaps it's one of the ladies you slept with in the past that you did not later marry that cursed you or you cheated on your wife after marriage. If it is the first instance then seek forgiveness from both your Creator and the lady in question, and if it is the second instance seek forgiveness from your wife and Creator and stop cheating on her.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by OOLUSEG(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Only a fool still thinks this way in 2020
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by greggng: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You are very childish...I was looking for evidence to prove that your wife was responsible but you are relying on premodial sentiment . Kneel down and beg your God in prayer...ask for His forgiveness .Go for deliverance and confess all your sins especially if the source of your wealth is unclear

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.