Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64381 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by DabFrankNG: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Truthbites:
I am the only one that understands the OP...what he wanted to say or what he was implying is that , ever since he married his wife, a lot of misfortune came his way. In other words, the woman get 'spiritual barrier'. To advise you OP, na two ways. Maybe she has barrier or u have. Definitely, one of u has barrier, that's why things went hay wire after the marriage. There are some people who have been destined not to marry, if u try it, u might even die. My dear friend two of you should go for genuine Deliverance

You have understanding.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

You mean the guy with horns and a tail? grin

Lol yes, that is usually the way the devil is depicted.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by alphaNomega: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

So many debts to pay after marriage? Are you among those men that take loan and borrow money to marry a wife? If yes, why are you blaming the poor lady for your present debt profile?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

The best way to go about this is to show her more love, be patient and resilient, I bet you, she knows nothing about it. And this is just the plain truth.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by vchykp(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

If this story is true, then i will talk to God for your sake, i am called by God to liberate peoplel like you, trust me, she is not your problem, i dont see a peaceful home here.. but God is the solution, i will never ask for a dime, i am not hungry but i trust God will give you a testimony in 12weeks.. I mean it.. Tnx
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
alphaNomega:

So many debts to pay after marriage? Are you among those men that take loan and borrow money to marry a wife? If yes, why are you blaming the poor lady for your present debt profile?

No I didn’t take any loan to marry my wife , I was fully prepared for my wedding . The loans were after my shop got burnt , I had to borrow money from people to repay my landlord and some of my business partners .Have spent all my saving money but still own them lots of money to repay back. I had to stopped the building process for my house and still owning the builders some money too. Everything is stressing me so much that it makes me hating her.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ashjay001(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Nope, not she, the pregnancy.
You dated her, nothing went wrong then but she got preggy and it seems everything went bad?

Just chill, after birth, things will right themselves.
Some pregnancies can be difficult.
This is a personal opinion gotten from studying friends and family.

Some kids bring uncommon grace too.

My first kid: his mom lost her job, a month to his birth and got a job, the Wednesday after the monday he resumed school(3yrs later). She was invited for the interview on Tuesday. This was after several failed interviews, during his weaning.

As someone rightly said, take up the gauntlet and continue the fight, you will overcome. Stop making excuses and don't get her preggy every year
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ajealadick(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is the result of watching too much nollywood movies. I wish you were sitting before me so I can advice you a some dirty slaps
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by dan4oster120(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Unfortunate man calling another person unfortunate... what an height of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by michealfaraday: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Am afraid that you are just one sick bastard ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Face it like a man. You might be chasing away your luck. She might be your saving grace. Satan tempted Jesus. You are passing through your test of the vow you made before God blesses you. After the storm comes calm. Be patient and besides what will you tell your son when he is grown and ask for his mum. You think he will clap for you abi
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Well before giving my advice I would like to know if you dated your wife before marriage and how long was it.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by sacx: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Many of them don't believe in foundational battles.

Have you seen this?

1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

According to the gospel, Christ is the foundation of every believer. If any man is in Christ, he is a new creation. Do you believe this?

Ishilove: Yes, but..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mandelus:

Well before giving my advice I would like to know if you dated your wife before marriage and how long was it.

We dated for three years and 6 months before getting married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by bukatyne(f): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Frankly speaking it is 50/50% sir, any lady whose ora have been stolen by G-boys or blood money men will always bring badluck no matter how the society looks at it.
Why I am saying this a close friend one good in dating dated a girl for 8 month Bros my guy almost got mad, totally poor even though the parents where sending money where the money was entering he don't know until he ended the relationship before Good luck smiled on him.
First I would also ask here how is your faith? Start doing mid-prayers (Spiritual husband and wife are real).
Secondly avoid sex at list two weeks and monitor the week to see how it goes.
Secondly in some tribe a man or woman who sleep outside brings bad luck to the family.
Lastly your wife may be innocent why not send her to your mom and then try focusing in your business and prayer life... Associate with believers .

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

We dated for three years and 6 months before getting married
Ok sex would definitely be involved... If any week in which you had sex with her you did not experience hardship or failure in a plan deal then she is totally free from your predicament.

I have advice you earlier please go into prayer.
A husband should be
Spiritual
Physical
Intellectual
Psychological
Emotional ready to protect the family.
We should always know that money is not the quality for a man to get married.
Kia Lord prepare my wife oh oo we go play, joke, spiritualize together.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by DedeNkem: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You are nothing but an idiotic village illiterate! A self imposed ignorance is a huge disease! Is there any bad thing in your pathetic life that you didn't blame someone?

How could you stupidly accuse your innocent wife for your predicament without an iota of evidence! Are you blinded by your stupidity to not know that your financial problem also affects her!

I know there are many idiots in Nigeria but your idiocy is a beauty! Morons like you who are mentally deranged to believe in superstitions set this country backwards in all levels of human development!

You are obviously the evil, not your wife! She made a huge mistake of her life marrying you dumbass, and she made it worse by being pregnant for you! In fact, an evil person like you shouldn't be allowed to procreate!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by sichri(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oga this is 2020, better change that your mentality.

How did you come to the conclusion that your wife is responsible for your misfortune? With this kind of mindset, it will be difficult for you to solve your problem because you are busy chasing shadows.

God help you.

Handsomejok:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Khalidase83(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
What's the correlation between ur misfortune and ur wife That u married her and things became bad is purely circumstancial. Pls don't add to ur problems ok. Start again and see God grow ur business , except ur hands are dirty.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by AvalonSpace(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
How did you know that she's the one causing all your predicament?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sigh. Women are the easiest scapegoats whenever anything happens out of the ordinary

armyofone:
Can you imagine?
Exactly!! When things aren't going on well, instead of deep critical thinking, Nigerians resort to attacking old person/women in the family or the other woman as in wifey or neighbors. If not his mama, it will be his wife - smh
The reason why I wish every Nigeria girl should not marry until they have their own job. If the woman is working, he won't open his mouth to insult her this way.
He spent his earnings taking care of families frivolously and now blaming someone else for life's hassles- what a planet!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by millionboi2: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
ugohenry2019:
op lemme tell u the truth....u have a spiritual wife that has been helping ur business grow...and the moment u married ur beautiful wife ...u broke ur spiritual wife heart....what do u expect in return....DESTRUCTION!!!! so leave ur innocent wife alone and find a way to appeals ur spirit wife....
hahaha

All d olosho op has bn screwing since,she didn't get jealous till dis
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by qtx(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Wait, did someone write this piece for you or you wrote it yourself? Pls don't be offended o, am asking because you wrote the piece like an educated person but your position on your issue totally suggests that you are stack illiterate.forgive me if am a bit harsh. Look, I have a friend who had a similar incident in Lagos Island this month, maybe his wife also is a witch after they have being together for the past 6 years now the witchcraft power in her just remembered burning the shop this year.

Bro in life there are a lot of uncertainties, both good and evil have equal chances of happening. Not all such can be traced to someone or witchcraft. See I am kneeling down begging you , don't ever try to show your executive ignorance by raising such a thing with your wife because even God may not forgive you if she doesn't know what you are accusing her of. Kai! Na wa o shocked
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by alizma: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You are a rich man now, in fact a time will come that you will not have money to buy 100 recharge card to enable you subscribe and post your situation on social media if you don't change your thinking pattern. You are not diiferent from people who accuse innocent children for being responsible for their misfortune and thereafter, tag them witch. Better change your way and mind set,that is my advise.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by yvette234: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
I opened my shop in 20012 everything was moving well , during this time I was with my ex and we broke up in 2014 ( she is now happily married with kids) my shop was still moving well ,never had any problem. Then I met my wife December 2015 we started dating things were still fine , we got married June 2019 just two months everything has changed from good to worst. I strongly believe that my wife is responsible for my misfortune, she came to my life to destroyed me , which she has succeeded . . My family hate her nobody want her in this house , even myself I don’t want her anymore am only keeping her cos of my unborn child , as soon as she put to bed she must leave. Wish I never wasted my time with her. She is a bad luck. I’m sorry I’m broke and depressed right now

You are a big fool, if only you had perished in that fire maybe your wife would have been rid of the baskard that you are and all the misfortunes you have brought upon her
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by armyofone(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Poverty mentality! It saddens me that in this age, many Nigerians, including handsomejok and many like him are still this backward!!

cococandy:
Sigh. Women are the easiest scapegoats whenever anything happens out of the ordinary

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by LeoFish92(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Trustme2:
Nkan be
What does this mean?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Kivaro(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2020
So, you think you are married to a witch? This is pure village thinking. Has it occurred to you that the witches and wizards could be your parents who are waiting for the opportune time to strike? What about that your fair or very dark skinned uncle? What about that your envious cousin, all of whom are happy to bewitch you knowing that your go to person for blame will be your wife?

If you go through this path, then be prepared to keep up blaming witches all your life because the next wife will also become a witch when things are going rough. Have you also examined your own actions on how you got the wealth you used to start your own business? Did you cheat people to make the money? Have considered the fact that those you may cheated might have rained curses on you, and those curses are just maturing? Be prepared to be scared all your life since you are believing in witches and wizards to control your destiny.

Believe this! As there are witches and wizards that cause evil so are good angels that ward off evil from happening to you. One thing to consider now is to go to a good Priest (not a naira loving pastor) and ask them to pray for you. You could also trust in God that he made you for Himself and you have not and will not surrender your will or destiny to anyone other than God. If you truly believe that God made you and will always protect you, then keep this positive mind always and you will overcome this fear of witches and wizards. Rally around your wife and get both of you to pray for better days, Good Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Slimsly100(f): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2020
I nor even know wetin to tell this OP.
Better respect yasef cos if I tell u my mind ehn! U fit drink sniper. Nonsense BOY claiming to be a man angry undecided
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by izibili44: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2020
The thing tire me.
Foodqueen:
Suggest

You've already made up your mind on what you are going to do. smiley

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by chewwie(m): 4:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Handsomejok:

Wait, you get married 2 months ago and she's due in 2 months' time. Didn't you guess she was a witch when you were bleeping her brains out 7 months ago?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.