Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? (8371 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
DNSPro:
bitch I said shut the fork up.

And who is this mentally deranged ? .

Get off my mention . I don't do lunatics .

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
julieean:

still you people cannot do without us

Eeeeehhhh.....
It doesn't mean we don't love you people.....
Everyone needs something and collects what he or she needs......
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
proclinician:

Eediota Comon shut up. What's your idea of being indispensable if not sex.

Aswr and their lovely body....and their magical touches.....
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Speak for the women in your family and don't spew nonsense .

grin grin

I know good ladies....
There are still wonderful ladies....
Number one on the list na my mama,
And my late grand mother

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Taywon:
Wat u dont or cant afford becomes a fantasy..... Dats 9ja babe 4 u....
Have always been lucky sha... I tell u wat i want, u arent cool with it u move aside.... No shame in it...

I once told my guys i will marry at no cost... Almost free.... Look well guys there are still some with a golden heart.... Stop chasing breast and yansh... Use ur brain

Teach me how u did ur own
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Xavfra:

grin grin

I know good ladies....
There are still wonderful ladies....
Number one on the list na my mama,
And my late grand mother

As you said , it's almost impossible to Meet a Nigerian girl who isn't a parasite .

I think you should deal with your parasitic mum and grandma .

N/B :- I'm not insulting your family , I'm only describing them in your own words .

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
victorian:
Guys of these days? Lemme not say what's in my mind.

Anyways on whatsapp, I was browsing my friends and family's status.

Then my eyes caught one of cousin's status, I was like lemme see what this babe is up to.

She's a top executive in one of these banks. I tapped her status, she displayed pics of herself shopping in a mall abroad, I could see the environment is not naija. I was like Ufuoma! Big babe! cheesy Babe is spending money. There was definitely someone at the background taking her video. After shopping and paying, she waved, smiled at the camera.

Then next video, She was in a robe, dancing to a song playing at the background, in a posh room. I guess it's the hotel where she's staying. She held a bottle of Baileys. Poured in a glass, was miming a song, seeping the baileys looking at the camera with a determined look and smile, winked and seeping her drink.
Then shaking her head again, pouring more drink into the glass, dancing slowly and smiling.

I was like wow! This is what I call freedom and enjoyment!
No stress,No Stingy guy breathing down ones neck, no hassles. She was just feeling herself.

In mind I was like this video is for guys.

For guys to know she enjoying her money without stress.

Ufuoma is really balling.

Guys successful women no send una o cheesy

That's the truth out there ! We no send una one bit!

What's rice and chicken wey Op no allow us hear word this night!

Have eaten chicken, turkey, cow leg, ogunfe! Almost every day, that I can't even eat anymore Orelse I just want my heart to shut down. That's the honest truth. Food doesn't freak people like us.

Just yesterday, i sent an invite to a longtime friend I saw online. I chat the guy up. Guy what will u be doingthis weekend? He said nothing really. I was like u are looking very handsome these days o. Come over Lets catch up.
He asked what will I offer him? I smiled, I said some bottles of nice chilled wine ,with enough fried chicken and sauce.

He screamed and was like wow! cheesy

I smiled and I said its Nothing jare. He asked whats the merriment for?

I said nothing.. I'm just bored and I want to drink and dine with someone I'm familiar with, that's all. Nothing spectacular. And moreover u look good! He was all smiles, he said its deal.

So what's there in chicken and rice wey we no go hear word for nairaland.

Smhhhh!

That's the difference between a guy and a lady....

When a man makes money,he feels like he needs more women..
But contrary.....ladies when they make money feel like they don't need a man....

But if you feel like that Solly....

Can she spend the money on a guy

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

As you said , it's almost impossible to Meet a Nigerian girl who isn't a parasite .

I think you should deal with your parasitic mum and grandma .

N/B :- I'm not insulting your family , I'm only describing them in your own words .

Pls where did I say it's almost impossible.......
You are telling me that you are not insulting my family..then what are your words saying......

You type an inciting statement and expect me not to react...

I'll keep my cool......

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I..........hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Pls where did I say it's almost impossible.......
You are telling me that you are not insulting my family..then what are your words saying......

You type an inciting statement and expect me not to react...

I'll keep my cool......

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I..........hmmmmm

The screenshot below is you saying it's almost impossible .

Since it's almost impossible to find a lady who isn't parasitic , I guess your mum and grandmum are both parasitic beings .

I'm not insulting you . You insulted yourself and your family by saying those words about Nigerian women ( your family inclusive)

My words aren't inciting to me maybe they are to you .

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
victorian:

Then my eyes caught one of cousin's status, I was like lemme see what this babe is up to.

She's a top executive in one of these banks. I tapped her status, she displayed pics of herself shopping in a mall abroad, I could see the environment is not naija. I was like Ufuoma! Big babe! cheesy Babe is spending money. There was definitely someone at the background taking her video. After shopping and paying, she waved, smiled at the camera.

Then next video, She was in a robe, dancing to a song playing at the background, in a posh room. I guess it's the hotel where she's staying. She held a bottle of Baileys. Poured in a glass, was miming a song, seeping the baileys looking at the camera with a determined look and smile, winked and seeping her drink.
Then shaking her head again, pouring more drink into the glass, dancing slowly and smiling.

No stress,No Stingy guy breathing down ones neck, no hassles. She was just feeling herself.

Have eaten chicken, turkey, cow leg, ogunfe! Almost every day, that I can't even eat anymore Orelse I just want my heart to shut down. That's the honest truth. Food doesn't freak people like us.

Just yesterday, i sent an invite to a longtime friend I saw online. I chat the guy up. Guy what will u be doingthis weekend? He said nothing really. I was like u are looking very handsome these days o. Come over Lets catch up.
He asked what will I offer him? I smiled, I said some bottles of nice chilled wine ,with enough fried chicken and sauce.

I said nothing.. I'm just bored and I want to drink and dine with someone I'm familiar with, that's all. Nothing spectacular. And moreover u look good! He was all smiles, he said its deal.

Smhhhh!

after ufuoma don spread leg like Wi-Fi all around.. she con dey flex her puzzy money for whatsapp con yarn us dust. yeye dey smell

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Speak for the women in your family and don't spew nonsense .

You probably do not have a family because you were abandoned at birth.Little wonder you are quick to insult ones family.. suicide is your case.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Heavance(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
victorian:

Smhhhh!

We don hear you.

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

And who is this mentally deranged ? .

Get off my mention . I don't do lunatics .
I don't do smelly pusssssyyyy

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Taywon: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Teach me how u did ur own

Observe first, dont be predictable.... Dont be scared of rejection, become friends.... Lastly dont be a pu**y. Be in charge .

Lastly speak intelligently and add humour.... If this doesnt work... Then know say na runs girl u dey fall 4... She belongs to the street no be one man food

13 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Since it's almost impossible to find a lady who isn't parasitic , I guess your mum and grandmum are both parasitic beings .

I'm not insulting you . You insulted yourself and your family by saying those words about Nigerian women ( your family inclusive)

C'mon.....u can't talk to me like that......
Check the name of the person who said dat.....
That's not me....
Or are you trying to blame me ...
Your words aren't inciting to you but they are.....please thread with caution.....(I can't believe I'm this cool with you).....
Pls don't Bleep with me......

What's the prove that I'm the one who said dat.....

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

C'mon.....u can't talk to me like that......
Check the name of the person who said dat.....
That's not me....
Or are you trying to blame me ...
Your words aren't inciting to you but they are.....please thread with caution.....(I can't believe I'm this cool with you).....
Pls don't Bleep with me......

What's the prove that I'm the one who said dat
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Taywon:

Observe first, dont be predictable.... Dont be scared of rejection, become friends.... Lastly dont be a pu**y. Be in charge .

Lastly speak intelligently and add humour.... If this doesnt work... Then know say na runs girl u dey fall 4... She belongs to the street no be one man food

You sound like a professional....
Is there any other skill
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
julieean:

still you people cannot do without us
the person you're quoting is a fellow lady like u so it's a friendly fire.
She is right on this. You lots are getting us irritated these days

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
biddostandard:
bro nah there way,we don tire,if they are not hungry them go cheat or act with fish brain later when they don turn evening newspaper them go start singing men are scum,or turn feminist and start insulting men forming equality,we dont have a choice than to manage them

You are very stupid to say we don't have a choice. I swear most naija guys like you are failures.

If I knack you jazz

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by biddostandard: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
successful35:

You are very stupid to say we don't have a choice. I swear most naija guys like you are failures.

If I knack you jazz
last last no be black woman you go marry?you com get choice mumu?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by AfroKnight: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
I like how you told the waiter what she will eat. A pity you didn’t tell her the truth right then, that the food was available but you’re not going to buy that for her.

She’s mad.

Because you’re a friend of her boss’s, she thinks she can fleece you? Nonsense. You were too nice to her, to be honest.

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by dederocs(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by victorian(f): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Xavfra:

That's the difference between a guy and a lady....

When a man makes money,he feels like he needs more women..
But contrary.....ladies when they make money feel like they don't need a man....

But if you feel like that Solly....

Can she spend the money on a guy

I doubt if she spend on guys

Her show offs is on her banking job, abroad trips with black and white friends and their families abroad, eating and dinning with them, then on herself,pampering herself.

I don't blame her. Nigerian guys are just too selfish and cruel these days. No woman would want to spend on any guy except if he has a heart of gold or he's worth it.

If not forget spending on naija guys. That's the honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DMerciful(m): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2020
All these chronicles just to misunderstand the OP? You mean you did not see where even 2k to pay for her uber, she couldn't? The guy you invited over, did you pay his uber?
victorian:

Smhhhh!

8 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by iLegendd(m): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Real men don't go on dates. The woman comes to their houses or hotel room FIRST.

SECONDLY,

If he deems it fit, then he will take her to go hang out with him outside and after that, they'll both come back home or he'll see her off. Next time, she'll come straight to his house or hotel room again.

This going on a date is what betamale oyibo men invented back then and it's outdated.

Betamale oyibo men are good at manufacturing, computer, ICT, technology, etc., but not relationship invention. These men invented going on a date and it's for other betamales to follow. Real men don't do that — they only hang out after she has known his abode.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Funtobewith: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2020
BigJoe19:
Nigerian women are useless to the society and themselves.

And u are useless to humanity.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Adeinfo: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Smhhhh!

In as much as I understand where you're coming from. You're still attempting to justify the bad attitudes of ladies and downplaying it as nothing. Anyway, na another person money sweet to spend. It's just for everyone to have sense and comport themselves accordingly.

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2020
veteranExboy:

You probably do not have a family because you were abandoned at birth.Little wonder you are quick to insult ones family.. suicide is your case.

Yen yen yen.

Are you done ? .
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2020
DNSPro:
I don't do my mother's smelly pusssssyyyy

Fixed . Who else would you be talking about if not her.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Smhhhh!

I no u r lying but kwantinue.. Sha don't use the guy glory sha

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by luminouz(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2020
bankulizer:
Bro I feel you. I wonder why some ladies do that.
Money that she can't afford to spend anyhow
Market women wey them suppose dash money, them go price price the goods
But they can order 10k food with takeaway and Uber Money.
Most ladies lose good men because of this rubbish syndrome.
I feel your friend gave her your pass.
Bro, there are over 1 Billion girls in the world.
Move past it

Personal Experience : Met this babe through a friend at his restaurant, I saw raw sketches for her Fashion Design whatever, complimented her and exchanged contacts. Visited her few days later but couldn't spend much time as I had to travel. Second visit, she came with a friend but I did not complain and did not even think about it because I had no sexual intentions. I was actually interested in her Fashion Design stuff and thought it nice to buy her an Igbalode sewing machine. I went to a supermarket to get few things before they close. They sha use style follow me enter. Na so them start to dey pick things. Funny thing, I wasn't even upset. Total bill; #21500. I bough stuff of 5200. We got into the car to the date venue, Dominos, they ordered, ate and still took takeaway. I wasn't upset because it was funny to me, dropped them at home with big tight hugs that made me start wondering if I have changed her life. Fast Foward; 5 more date after that at restaurants, slept over at mine thrice. Did not touch her. Made no sexual move. I was out of town for a while till last December. Got a call from her; ehn where are you? I'm hungry, you know I have ulcer. The babe call me tire, finally took her to a nice club. She ordered for #8400 food plus takeaway. While we waited, she started ranting about her Ulcer. I finally "masked off" told her right there and then that I'm leaving and as i was driving out. She asked that i drop her which i did. She called me next morning threatening me with words like "you, you will see what I will do to you" I'm like gerrarahia. I did not See it as a loss, just good riddance to bad rubbish.
See babes it's not about the money or anything. It's just common sense. Courtesy.

NB : I did not correct anything o, if you understand, you understand noniye! Peace

Nawa o...
That babe really entered you oh... grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Riele:

Who else would I be forking about with my smelly pussy if not to get money? My mother is a hoe and she taught me this trade. I am a bastard cos I don't know my father
cool fixed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought 2 Packs Of Boxers Yesterday See What I Saw When I Opened It / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / Yes I Slap Her:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.