Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? (8360 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:

Why not concentrate on how u can take ur frustrated nonentity self back to 30-09-2018. Pls concentrate. Ediota
i would have killed you then.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2020
25tolife:
i would have killed you then.

Bye
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2020
manGODDED:
pot calling kettle black. You are the king of generalization.
is it not the riele dat we know,she is a gud defination of dat.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by cjeriia: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

I'm the own buying the wines and chickens wit my fuckving money!!!!

AND IM NOT COMPLAINING!!!!

Who's talking about ATM?

Smhhhh! Go and play with your mates Biko. They are outside waiting for u.

Kids everywhere Smhhhh

The power of comprehension is actually not a gift you have. Re-read my comment and stop exposing ur inferiority complex here.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2020
YES MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HUNGRY
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Obodo999(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Ginaz:

Just shut up. Your arrogance is so irritating. You think you’re so important and smart but you really are just a piece of crap who haven’t met the right girl to teach you a lesson.

The way sow women reasoned is funny at times. Do you not realise the girl is trying to fleece him?
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by victorian(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
ArticleBeast:

Keep lying to yourself. I love reality. Once you logout of nairaland and social media, it hits you.

We go dey olryt las las
[/s]

I know it's painful to realise a nigerian lady is balling real good.

I understand your frustration.

But hey! I'm not the cause of your brokenness.

Hustle o, so you can be able to travel abroad and anywhere in the world without hating on people like me.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by victorian(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
cjeriia:

The power of comprehension is actually not a gift you have. Re-read my comment and stop exposing ur inferiority complex here.
[/s]

Pure trash.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Obodo999:

The way sow women reasoned is funny at times. Do you not realise the girl is trying to fleece him?

U de mind stewpid Ginaz. I should give her fellow prostitute 50k to use and sort courses on 5th january because i follow loot treasury.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by mrblessed(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Hustle o, so you can be able to travel abroad and anywhere in the world without hating on people like me.

You mean audio globetrotting?
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
2loadedguy:
Recently I had an encounter that made me to start thinking if demanding is a orientation mentality thing or its just inborn for Nigerian women. I was introduced to a lady by a friend at a wedding who happens to be her boss in one of the new generation banks in Nigeria. He was so proud of her and said many good things about her to push me to date her or even marry her, I got excited too and we started chatting and talking.
We scheduled a date over the weekend and the first thing that struck me was she insisting on a particular restaurant I said No and asked she come to another, she came over grudgingly and checked the menu only to demand for the most expensive prawn rice of about 10k I held my cool and stylishly called the waiter that she wont have that but it should be changed to another. When she asked i told her they dont have, eventually she finished eating and even got her a take away pack to take some food home like the hungry girl that she is.
The most ridiculous part of the whole meeting was when she told me she had issues with her phone and i should book uber for her back home. I booked the uber only for her to enter the car and start asking me for the uber fare, to say i was dissapointed is an understatement. Here is a girl i was supposed to take serious, who works in a bank and earns close to 200k monthly demanding for ridiculous food she can't use her money to buy and above all cannot spare 2k for uber and yet they wonder why guys won't take them serious.

I wish say Na me ask this babe out and she behave like this. I've never on first date buy girl food. If u won't take water or fayrouz while I take my Budweiser for the kings then go to hell I don't care. If u say u are hungry then wait when u go home u eat. I wont even take much of ur time sha its a first date and me have patients to attend to. I will just drop my five lines and u respond yes or no or I think about it. I will only call u another time if u say yes anyway. You dont get to eat any food and u have no business with the restaurants menu ur transport to wherever u came from is 100% ur business.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by ArticleBeast: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

K
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by cjeriia: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Pure trash.
You mask ur intellectual shortcomings with brusqeness. #SMH #pwettygalwithfishbrains
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Raydans: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Who is looking for husband?

Ode!

Ekpa!

I'm balling my life with fine friends around me, u are talking of looking for husband.

Sho fe gbo?

I'm balling this weekend in Lagos with one of the most Handsome and frosh guy, that's one . I feel like spending. You have a problem with it? Useless orangutan smhhhh

I'm balling next month in US with my child hood friend, for like a week. He's also most handsome over there, all bills on him., ticket and all.

So, Just STFU!

And stay one side with your miserable hungry looking Self! Smhhhh.

Lemme jaye ori mi with nice cute people.

What's your addiction with the handsome male specimen ?
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by manGODDED: 10:51am On Feb 29, 2020
25tolife:
u beta dont,or elre she will insult ur parents,dont say i did not warn you.
lol grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Raydans:

What's your addiction with the handsome male specimen ?

Does anyone on earth love ugly cretins? grin

Even you like them either handsome or beautiful
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by kingslj: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
u just met a hungry girl cheesy.as for the food matter consider it as feeding the poor so dat one no suppose pain u.what is food anyway? what is chicken? what is fried rice? they all end up as poo and we poo them out.as for the other demands tell her u dont have and its not a must u must give in to her demands.if she demand for expensive phone and money and u tell her u dont have will she shoot u?

Your reasoning is neurotic compared to what he is driving at,
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Merry100: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
2loadedguy:
Recently I had an encounter that made me to start thinking if demanding is a orientation mentality thing or its just inborn for Nigerian women.
Baba, since you have experienced this with all the Nigerian women you have met, you are the one with the problem. Work on yourself.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Merry100: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Westernlove:

The truth Is this generation Inherited a faulty, rotten and damaged society. So many Nigerian homes reeks of poverty of the mind and they lack morality coupled with greed, myopic mentality and reasoning. It's not stopping anytime soon. It Is what so many Nigerian men have been doing for a long time, buying women's attention with money and material things. I personally know some of them who can't even look a lady In the eye, So they will have to resort to buying all sort of gifts et all. It's too rampant here In Nigeria. So you don't expect these ladies to be contented and take you serious when someone Is already lavishing money on them coupled with a lot of pleading. That's the reason why I'm always saying, Nigeria has the Lowest of Men In the world. They think I don't know what I'm saying smhhh.
Modified
Just like women, men also possess the capacity to offer emotional support and fulfill emotional needs, which can be considered their strength; however, it is not a universal trait. While some men lack the ability to fulfill emotional needs, they express their care and support through financial gestures and consider it their strong suit. Additionally, there are some men who excel at providing both financial support and fulfilling emotional needs. Men have distinct ways of showcasing their values to their partners, as each man has his own capacity and ability.

Nigerian men and Western men have distinct approaches. Western men often provide emotional support for their partners, and many also offer financial support. On the other hand, many Nigerian men may not be as adept or accustomed to meeting women's emotional needs. Consequently, they tend to rely on financial support as an alternative means of showing care and expressing their values to their partners.

It is unrealistic to expect any individual, regardless of gender, to be attracted to someone who is burdensome or lacks any qualities or offerings.

Though, true attraction and compatibility extend beyond surface-level qualities and involve deeper emotional connections and shared values. People are naturally drawn to others based on a range of qualities, characteristics, and interactions. These can include intelligence, sense of humor, kindness, confidence, ambition, personal preferences, compatibility, shared interests, values, personal traits, communication skills, physical chemistry, and emotional connection, among others.

When a man identifies certain qualities or characteristics in a woman that align with his preferences and perceives her as a potential partner, he may employ a range of methods to capture her interest. These methods can include pleading with her to accept him and offering significant financial gestures and gifts, all in an attempt to stand out from other men who may also be interested in her, with the ultimate goal of fostering a deeper connection.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Badmashii(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
dollynnn:

crap!

No mind am. Na confam audio story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / Can My Different Style Work On Her / See What I Discover In My Babe's Facebook (viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.