Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. (5163 Views)

See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl / I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Karleb:
Martinez and Capslocked! You guys really deserve awards!
I am flattered. smiley

Superstition and conspiracy theories have done more harm to our society today and no one is even trying to at least teach the upcoming generation these things are not true.
You are right. Superstition and conspiracy have caused needless pain, suffering and death. The most disappointing example in current day is money ritual. Just because certain fools erroneously believe that shedding innocent blood will give them great wealth, many have lost their lives. I remember it was reported that in certain African countries (Malawi, Tanzania and others) albinos were brutally and cruelly hunted for their body parts because voodoo priests perpetrated the grim belief that albino body parts yielded potent charms and could make wealth. Here is a link, you could also Google this happening for many articles covering this happening
[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-malawi-albinos-hunted-2017-story.html%3F_amp%3Dtrue&ved=2ahUKEwjo4q6rvO3nAhW8ShUIHVZaAroQFjACegQIBRAF&usg=AOvVaw09hYdfnD_2THZZ84Vy6jFH&ampcf=1]Hunting of Albinos in Africa[/url]

Concerning dispelling ridiculous and false beliefs I created a thread in which I addressed some truths. https://www.nairaland.com/5009686/hard-facts-life

I don't understand why a grown up man will believe a wife who is probably too happy to be called a Mrs. Is behind the husband's downfall; I'm positive such a man still believes India beated Nigera 99 goals to 1.
It's sickening.

I wanted to do something like this when the issue of Deeper Life Corps member and skirk/trouser issue came up, I just didn't have the strength.
grin grin grin grin You have more chances of outsmarting Einstein in Physics.

4 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
even I could see that she was talking about capslocked
Okay o.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by angelfallz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, NONSENSE BELIEFS MUST BE ERADICATED, AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL EXPERIENCE FREEDOM FROM THE BOUNDS OF RELIGION.

religion binding women? and children? how come it is not binding men? you really don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by angelfallz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am flattered. smiley

You are right. Superstition and conspiracy have caused needless pain, suffering and death. The most disappointing example in current day is money ritual. Just because certain fools erroneously believe that shedding innocent blood will give them great wealth, many have lost their lives. I remember it was reported that in certain African countries (Malawi, Tanzania and others) albinos were brutally and cruelly hunted for their body parts because voodoo priests perpetrated the grim belief that albino body parts yielded potent charms and could make wealth. Here is a link, you could also Google this happening for many articles covering this happening
[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-malawi-albinos-hunted-2017-story.html%3F_amp%3Dtrue&ved=2ahUKEwjo4q6rvO3nAhW8ShUIHVZaAroQFjACegQIBRAF&usg=AOvVaw09hYdfnD_2THZZ84Vy6jFH&ampcf=1]Hunting of Albinos in Africa[/url]

Concerning dispelling ridiculous and false beliefs I created a thread in which I addressed some truths. https://www.nairaland.com/5009686/hard-facts-life

It's sickening.

one of the greatest achievement of the devil is that he succeeded in convincing people like you that he does not exist
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
angelfallz:

religion binding women? and children? how come it is not binding men? you really don't know what you are talking about.

MICHELLEKABOD2
I HAND OVER THE MIC TO YOU.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by angelfallz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MICHELLEKABOD2
I HAND OVER THE MIC TO YOU.
Lol
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, NONSENSE BELIEFS MUST BE ERADICATED, AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL EXPERIENCE FREEDOM FROM THE BOUNDS OF RELIGION.

Actually there are more religious people on the surface of the globe than non religious folks. From America to Europe to Asia t to Middle East to even far away Australia and New Zealand.

From the time the history of man began man has been a religious being. Believing in God the creator and giver of life. And so it will remain till time fades away.

So opinion of people like you doesn't count in matter of things.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2020
djon78:

Actually there are more religious people on the surface of the globe than non religious folks. From America to Europe to Asia t to Middle East to even far away Australia and New Zealand.

From the time the history of man began man has been a religious being. Believing in God the creator and giver of life. And so it will remain till time fades away.

So opinion of people like you doesn't count in matter of things.

THEIR GOD IS NOT YOURS. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE GODS ALL BELIEVED AND WORSHIPPED THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.

THEY'RE ALL NOT REAL BUT INVENTED BY THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THEM, BECAUSE MEN LIKE TO WORSHIP THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE.

3 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by fredopareto(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Dis isn't d time to blame...stand up and stand strong..better days ahead..awumen

1 Like

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by BetWinners(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2020
angelfallz:

one of the greatest achievement of the devil is that he succeeded in convincing people like you that he does not exist
grin This is a line from the movie "The Usual Suspects"
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by angelfallz(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2020
BetWinners:

grin This is a line from the movie "The Usual Suspects"
Really?! i did not know. But still, the statement is correct.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by BetWinners(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am flattered. smiley

You are right. Superstition and conspiracy have caused needless pain, suffering and death. The most disappointing example in current day is money ritual. Just because certain fools erroneously believe that shedding innocent blood will give them great wealth, many have lost their lives. I remember it was reported that in certain African countries (Malawi, Tanzania and others) albinos were brutally and cruelly hunted for their body parts because voodoo priests perpetrated the grim belief that albino body parts yielded potent charms and could make wealth Here is a link, you could also Google this happening for many articles covering this happening

It's sickening.

@Emboldened Whether it's albinos being hunted for their body parts, hunch-backs being hunted for their humps,stealing womens panties for "jazz" or even the sale of "blessed" hankerchiefs that enable blessings to the buyers or "special perfumes" sold by mallams,they are all related to the entrenched ignorance beliefs prevalent in our societies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by BetWinners(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2020
angelfallz:

Really?! i did not know. But still, the statement is correct.
I think it is a cool line used by people that makes them think they are more intelligent than they really are.
The "devil" is simply a creation from the human imagination just like a PS4 or Disneyland
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2020
undecided Someday soon your little eyes would be opened to the reality of life at the other side...
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided Someday soon your little eyes would be opened to the reality of life at the other side...

HAVE YOURS BEEN OPENED?
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by angelfallz(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2020
BetWinners:
I think it is a cool line used by people that makes them think they are more intelligent than they really are.
The "devil" is simply a creation from the human imagination just like a PS4 or Disneyland

Lol, you are very wrong. And your statement makes my own statement to be very much true. You are convinced there is no devil. "One of the greatest achievements of the devil is that he convinced people like you that he does not exist."
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEIR GOD IS NOT YOURS. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE GODS ALL BELIEVED AND WORSHIPPED THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.

THEY'RE ALL NOT REAL BUT INVENTED BY THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THEM, BECAUSE MEN LIKE TO WORSHIP THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE.

Like I said your opinion doesn't count. It's been like that since the world began and will go on till the end of times.
Humans are still living there lives, practicing there beliefs and so it will be.
An opinion of an inconsequential unnoticed entity is not needed.

I wonder why I am even replying to someone who uses caps lock to type in red. It's very gross, weird, it shows such individual doesn't know the basic rule of comprehension, grammar and phonetics.......
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
djon78:

Like I said your opinion doesn't count. It's been like that since the world began and will go on till the end of times.
Humans are still living there lives, practicing there beliefs and so it will be.
An opinion of an inconsequential unnoticed entity is not needed.

I wonder why I am even replying to someone who uses caps lock to type in red. It's very gross, weird, it shows such individual doesn't know the basic rule of comprehension, grammar and phonetics.......

THIS ONE DON KOLO.

2 Likes

Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, you are very wrong. And your statement makes my own statement to be very much true. You are convinced there is no devil. "One of the greatest achievements of the devil is that he convinced people like you that he does not exist."

Ask him the origin of evil? Maybe he should be transported to one of this middle belt villages where herdsmen butcher people or to sambisa forest to experience the cruelty of evil.

Most of these yes men will sit in the comfort and be typing rubbish. That devil is like ps4. It's because harsh cruelty of this evil world never jam am.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS ONE DON KOLO.

He doesn't have what to say again than to start yabbing and hurling insults.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by BetWinners(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
djon78:

Ask him the origin of evil? Maybe he should be transported to one of this middle belt villages where herdsmen butcher people or to sambisa forest to experience the cruelty of evil.

Most of these yes men will sit in the comfort and be typing rubbish. That devil is like ps4. It's because harsh cruelty of this evil world never jam am
Human beings don't need any assistance from any made up "devil" to perpetuate evil because there is no evil action on earth that has not & cannot be carried out by human beings
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
BetWinners:

Human beings don't need any assistance from any made up "devil" to perpetuate evil because there is no evil action on earth that has not & cannot be carried out by human beings

My question is simply where is the source of evil, wickedness, cruelty, callousness found in man.

And what is the source of good deeds, kind gestures, acts of unconditional love found also in man.

Humans can be either good, kind, merciful or out rightly evil. Where are these acts emerging from.

And why do we have rule of law and order governing each nations of the world to maintain law and order and punish those who go against them . Because if there was no law and order, complete anarchy will have taken over humanity.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by GreatResearcher: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
The reason why no one takes you atheists or whatever serious is because you try too hard to be noticed and taken seriously, there by ridicule yourselves in the process, speaks volumes, just because a guy, one guy, believes his wife is the cause of his woes doesn't give you the audacity to condemn religious people, but then, the opportunity to gloat is high cos of the pleasure y'all derive so ride on,

I have met atheists and non conformists, they are the nicest and quiet people who mind their business, y'all wannabes here really need to change.
[/s]
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s]
why so pained
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by GreatResearcher: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
why so pained
How are u?
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
How are u?
I m good.
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by SisterFire(f): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The reason why no one takes you atheists or whatever serious is because you try too hard to be noticed and taken seriously, there by ridicule yourselves in the process, speaks volumes, just because a guy, one guy, believes his wife is the cause of his woes doesn't give you the audacity to condemn religious people, but then, the opportunity to gloat is high cos of the pleasure y'all derive so ride on,

I have met atheists and non conformists, they are the nicest and quiet people who mind their business, y'all wannabes here really need to change.
...they are so empty
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by Martinez39s(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

grin Why did you cancel it?
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by LaidoBabe(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2020
U can't call your wife a witch u should go and check your self
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by onespecial(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
djon78:

In fact it's the major reason of backwardness in this part of the world.
I have lived in other parts of the world and can tell you that what we are battling here is very deep.

Please I am interested in this. What are the supernatural responsible for moving forward doing ? Or they have chosen to reside in other areas while the evil ones reside with us in this part of the world ? Do we still have hope or it is all lost already ?
Re: Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here. by djon78(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
onespecial:

Please I am interested in this. What are the supernatural responsible for moving forward doing ? Or they have chosen to reside in other areas while the evil ones reside with us in this part of the world ? Do we still have hope or it is all lost already ?

Bro it's not an easy battle here honestly
There is still hope in God.
Just that you need patience, humility and obedience to break through
If you don't quit, give up or throw in the towel when the going gets tough

Moreover
Life itself ain't easy gan
At all
You just have to keep on
Pushing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Left Side Of The Boobs Content / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.