Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? (1997 Views)

Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by proclinician: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

What is the last 2 digits of your WhatsApp number? After telling me, check my profile and send a WhatsApp message to the number you see there and I'll send you the PayPal address to send the $15.00. After that, I'll sub and login my main PayPal account and get started with the main transaction.

I should add the charge and make it about 17 or 18 right?
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Alright.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Only God knows how wicked you are for showing these beautiful looking food this morning. I must eat that garri today. You better send it to me.

Come and have some wink

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

You didn't tell me your last 2 digits. Someone is on WhatsApp and ready to pay the $15, so if I accept his before you come, it means I'll no longer take the $15, but charge you N330/$.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Come and have some wink

No. I need a prepared one as it is in your first picture.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by CTechHub(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

What is the last 2 digits of your WhatsApp number? After telling me, check my profile and send a WhatsApp message to the number you see there and I'll send you the PayPal address to send the $15.00. After that, I'll sub and login my main PayPal account and get started with the main transaction.

Can you chat me up?

I can't find your number

Modified: I just messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by smat101(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2020
How people feel when they just fall in love...
My heart is over flowing with love...
I greet strangers with a warm smiling loving face making them think we have met somewhere...
I am filled with Gods love, I pray this feeling never leaves me...
#I have found the Gospel of Grace

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Architectben34(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Making money makes me happy and vice versa
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by jawalis(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:
My day starts with PayPal you've got money email notification. Today is a happy day I just got over a thousand USD for February. I'm not happy I exchange my dollars at 320 instead of 360.
pls can you kindly enlighten me on how PayPal works. I got it downloaded to my phone when I had the advertisement on radio but the information wasn’t exclusive on how it works.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
CTechHub:

Can you chat me up?

I can't find your number

Modified: I just messaged you on WhatsApp

Transaction successful.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Architectben34:

That's true.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

You can come exchange at the rates below later since someone has used the free opportunity.

Dollar to Naira

0 to 49 = 305
50 to 99 = 310
100 - 199 = 315
200 - 299 = 320
300 - 399 = 325
400 - 499 = 330
500 - 999 = 335
1000 and above = 340
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by CTechHub(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Transaction successful.
Thanks boss.

You're legit
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
What makes me sad is when I have and others don't have.
What makes me happy is when we all have.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
CTechHub:

Thanks boss.

You're legit

Always has been and will forever continue to be. The only time I'll stop being legit is if I get access to Tinubu, Buhari, Patience Jonathan, and Ameachi's accounts. I'll take back our Nigerian money they've stolen from our common wealth.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Moralgladiator:
What makes me sad is when I have and others don't have.
What makes me happy is when we all have.

I like this.

When you have, but others don't, you're in trouble. They'll either kidnap you, hate you, call you a stingy rich man, abuse you, or worse, kill you.

So, it's good for everyone to have. Sadly, if everyone has, there will be another problem, but it's better than not having.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by CTechHub(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Always has been and will forever continue to be. The only time I'll stop being legit is if I get access to Tinubu, Buhari, Patience Jonathan, and Ameachi's accounts. I'll take back our Nigerian money they've stolen from our common wealth.
Haha funny
But that's actually what every sane Nigerian would do; myself inclusive grin
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
tohyorsih2:
Eating a good food has a way of giving me an unexplainable happiness. Only my fellow foodie can understand this grin grin

Disappointment saddens me
.. I usually dance whenever I'm eating.. it's just exciting in a weird way..

but I don't identify as a foodie though. I hate it when people tell me I like food too much
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Architectben34:
.. seconded
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. I usually dance whenever I'm eating.. it's just exciting in a weird way..

but I don't identify as a foodie though. I hate it when people tell me I like food too much

Mine is always singing. My brothers troll me with that self grin grin.

Everyone like food so you shouldn't feel angry about it.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Mine is always singing. My brothers troll me with that self grin grin.

Everyone like food so you shouldn't feel angry about it.
.. lol.. moved past it already.. I no kuku dey send dem again.

omoh you go fat gan be that oo
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. lol.. moved past it already.. I no kuku dey send dem again.

omoh you go fat gan be that oo

I'm slim smiley
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
tohyorsih2:

I'm slim smiley

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

If you send an exchanger $1000, PayPal will take 2.9% service charge and that is $29.30 out of $1000 and the exchanger is left with $970.7.

From here, there will be another transaction fee charge to his foreign account since UBA Africard isn't working at the moment. From his foreign account, there "may be" another small charge and exchange rate reduction to his Nigerian account. From his Nigerian account, he will now send to you.

This is to say, the money moved into 3 different accounts before getting to you, the 4th account. In this process of moving from one account to another, that is how the money keeps shrinking and this is why exchangers have low exchange rate to enable them not to run a loss.

At times, there may be delays from one account to another and buyers who don't know this will panic while thinking they've been scammed because of the extended time it's taking. Using UBA was such a time saver, but now, it's the long and extended route exchangers take.

I would've helped you exchange your money for N330/$, but I didn't recharge my $15.00 VPS this month to access my UK PayPal. If I have, I would've even helped you for free.

Or, sub my VPS via my Lesotho PayPal and after a successful subscription, I'll help you withdraw the money via my UK PayPal for free. This is to say, you're going to get your money 100% in full.

please what VPS service provider do you use? Does it function exactly like a VPN?
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
LastGee:
please what VPS service provider do you use? Does it function exactly like a VPN?

Prohibited/undisclosed info. Sorry about that.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by DOVOZCA: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
I need a man for a relationship. Man from 40-50
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by koffos(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2020
tohyorsih2:
Eating a good food has a way of giving me an unexplainable happiness. Only my fellow foodie can understand this grin grin

Disappointment saddens me
.. ffo . for food only..

abolounje ku. tifun Loran ..

if you like eat and burst.. na you saka
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
.. ffo . for food only..

if you like eat and burst.. na you saka

Wahala tie niyen. As far as i didn't beg from you grin
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by koffos(m): 4:18am On Feb 27, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Wahala tie niyen. As far as i didn't beg from you grin
.. who would give before. the only thing I can give you is dick. you know the sperm is proteinous..

oya com and collect dick so that you'll get fat
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2020
koffos:
.. ffo . for food only..

if you like eat and burst.. named you saka
.. Bros wetin the babe do you na

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by koffos(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Bros wetin the babe do you na
.. who call you.. una two suppose marry fat for house.. as you sef kuku like food too

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by galadima77(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Let's be honest here; what can make a man happier than making legit money and seeing the beautiful manifestations of listening to his intuitions?
Nothing gets you higher!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacation In Obudu … (18+) / Hidden Facts You Never Know About Omah Lay And His Girlfriend / Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.