Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate (50543 Views)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
Dupamecano:

Legitimate rulers of hausa people? LMAO You mean the same people who came and slaughtered the indigenous chiefs of the indigenous people in hausa states or the ones who deposed them later and took their title?

You are a liar and a faker.

Arabian fundamentalist similar to Usman Dan Fodio is what slaughtered the indigenous chiefs, why are you lieing?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2020
Dupamecano:

Like I said, if you can find me evidence of the existence of hausa people before the 7th century backed by any peer reviewed journal then please, go ahead. If anything hausas and arabs being both afro asiatic speakers, the best you can find is the theory of the afro asiatic urheimat, which proposes that all afro asiatic speakers descended from the same people and civilization. So again, miss me with that bulljive charlatan.

The Chadic language system is older than Arabic.

Furthermore, it was through the Chadic language system that a Chadic person began a language that was later stolen and modified to form the Arabic language in itself.

The Arab fundamentalist invaded Africa murdered millions of innocent people cause a huge amount of misery and pain and stole one of our languages whilst they was here.

There was no such thing as the current stock of Arabs 50,000 years ago, yet the people of Nigeria have been around more than 500,000 years ago.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
Dupamecano:

The same "hausa" kings that were waging war on each other and killing each other?

Liar.

Again, you are a liar and a faker.

The Hausa kings and the friendly Fulani warlords was waging war against the Arabian fundamentalist and never against themselves nor their neighbours.

The people of Nigeria have been living amomgst one another in relative peace for hundreds of thousands of years before the Arabian fundamentalist thieving bastards began to invade and cause all kinds of situations.

Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
Dupamecano:

If anything hausas and arabs being both afro asiatic speakers.

Arabs are NOT Afro Asiatic, where did you get that nonsense from.

Are you out of your mind?

Since when did Arabs become Afro-Asiatic?

Arabs are Asian.

Where is Arabia?

Listen, go back and pick up some real and proper history textbooks.

Fulani and Hausa people are 100% African.

Arabs are 100% Asian.

Facts.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 1:22am On May 14, 2020
Amujale:

Arabs are NOT Afro Asiatic, where did you get that nonsense from.

Are you out of your mind?

Since when did Arabs become Afro-Asiatic?

Arabs are Asian.

Where is Arabia?

Listen, go back and pick up some real and proper history textbooks.

Fulani and Hausa people are 100% African.

Arabs are 100% Asian.

Facts.

How old are you kid? You exhibit the petulant tendencies of a five year or at least a troll. Why do you have to quote me ten times over one topic exhibiting your ignorance and sheer lack of knowledge about anything.

Arabs speak arabic which is a semitic language classified under afro asiatic languages. Hausas speak hausa which is a chadic language classified under afro asiatic language, the same language family. While fulanis have much heavier semitic admixture than hausas, their language is classified under niger congo languages. Like i said, you don't know anything.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 1:26am On May 14, 2020
Amujale:

Liar.

Again, you are a liar and a faker.

The Hausa kings and the friendly Fulani warlords was waging war against the Arabian fundamentalist and never against themselves nor their neighbours.

The people of Nigeria have been living amomgst one another in relative peace for hundreds of thousands of years before the Arabian fundamentalist thieving bastards began to invade and cause all kinds of situations.

Stop spreading fake news.

Like i said, the history of hausa states is well documented. These states fiercely hated each other, in fact, they so no enemies in the sahel except their sister states. Countless wars have been fought between them throughout history, especially the more prominent ones seeking supremacy in the trans saharan trade. As far as the other nigerian states, hausa states had very complicated relationships with them. They mostly engaged in slave raids in areas in the middle belt, trade with areas of the south west and never even had contact with the south south or south east. They rarely ventured further south than the middle belt because the tropical terrain in the south rendered their cavalry (horses) and camels useless. So i dont know where you are getting these stupid stories from.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 1:29am On May 14, 2020
Amujale:

Furthermore, it was through the Chadic language system that a Chadic person began a language that was later stolen and modified to form the Arabic language in itself.

The Arab fundamentalist invaded Africa murdered millions of innocent people cause a huge amount of misery and pain and stole one of our languages whilst they was here.

There was no such thing as the current stock of Arabs 50,000 years ago, yet the people of Nigeria have been around more than 500,000 years ago.

Theres literally no evidence to support this crack pot theory. Arabs didnt spread islam in the sahel, the wangarawas (malians) did. If anyone was responsible for bloodshed in spreading islam its the hausa kings you love so much. Read on Ali yaji dan tsamiya and his family, and muhammad rumfa. Like i said, if you can bring any proof of the existence of the hausa identity earlier than the 7th century then I concede defeat.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 1:31am On May 14, 2020
Amujale:

You are the one who's crazy you douchebag.

You are all over the place.

Dont worry i will pin you down.

You are wrong.

Hausa people predate both Islam and Arabia in years that amount in their hundreds of thousands.

Everything about the people of Nigeria predates Arabia.

The people predate Arabia.

The Language the people speak predates Arabic

The civilisations in West Africa predates Asia nevermind Arabia.

Its you that needs to go and reeducate yourself with regards to African history.

LMAO. Kid, like i said, bring me any study that supports the occupation of hausa land by hausa people earlier than the 7th century then i will concede. What a charlatan.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
Dupamecano:

Theres literally no evidence to support this crack pot theory. Arabs didnt spread islam in the sahel, the wangarawas (malians) did. If anyone was responsible for bloodshed in spreading islam its the hausa kings you love so much.

Is Usman Danfodio Hausa?

What is the topic of this thread.

You can veer off on a tangent.

I will does my dillegence to bring you back to your senses.

Now, where was we before you went on your nonsensical rant.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2020
Dupamecano:

Theres literally no evidence to support this...

Amujale:

Now try again, addressing the quesions accordingly.

Im not interested in rhetoric, is there anything that you are refuting here.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2020
Dupamecano:

LMAO. Kid, like i said, bring me any study that supports the occupation of hausa land by hausa people earlier.

Are you an Arab?

Learn to read well, you cannot misconscrue what is being said here.

Calm yourself down and stop lieing about our history.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2020
In order for us to determine the truth about our history, we simply need to realise that the Fulani and Hausa people have history prior to the arrival of these foreign extremist ideologies

Was there people speaking the hausa language before the 18th century?

That is the real question.

Since we know that the answer is yes, then we MUST begin to does our research, study and learn history.

Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist religions and focus our concentration on African history.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2020
Dupamecano:

Arabs speak arabic which is a semitic language classified under afro asiatic languages.

Whatever, you still havent explained the connection of the Arabs with the Fulani and Hausa people.

Did the Arabian fundamentalist invade innocent people during the 18th century?

Where does the Arabic language come from?

Why was it manufactured?

How did Islam arrive in our region?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by OgboAto: 7:46pm On May 14, 2020
Amujale:

There was no such thing as the current stock of Arabs 50,000 years ago, yet the people of Nigeria have been around more than 500,000 years ago

I have seen a number of your posts pushing this narrative.

Now, if a crazy Arab came to W Africa & stole a language to create another one, Arabic according to you then does it mean this same person caused the creation of Aramaic, Akkadian, Phoenician, Aramaic & Hebrew since they are all similar?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2020
The Fulani, Hausa and all the people of Nigeria have been existing in our region living amongst one another for thousands upon thousands of years prior to the arrival of any foreign disruption.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2020
OgboAto:

the creation of Aramaic, Akkadian, Phoenician, Aramaic & Hebrew since they are all similar?

All those are unrelated languages.

Akkadian is Sumerian.

Phoenician is mediterranian

Aramaic is possibly Asiatic or from the region of the Levant

Whilst Hebrew is a fabricated language similar to Arabic.

We know the history of all these languages, most of them are foreign, fake and unAfrican
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 12:13am On May 15, 2020
Amujale:

Is Usman Danfodio Hausa?

What is the topic of this thread.

You can veer off on a tangent.

I will does my dillegence to bring you back to your senses.

Now, where was we before you went on your nonsensical rant.

LOL I have come to understand that you're not a troll and you're not misinformed. You are just a refined idiot. Borno has been muslim since the 11th century, arabs had nothing to do with it. Kano has been entirely muslim since the 14th century, arabs had nothing to do with it. Katsina and most hausa states since the 15th century, arabs had nothing to do with it. Arabs have never fought a religious war in the sahel. In fact, all they did was ply their trade, peacefully. The only people who fought religious wars were Ali Yaji dan tsamiya and his immediate predecessors, muhammad korau and usman dan fodio, these are all hausas or fulani, africans. But you can always trust an african man to blame everyone else for his woes but himself.

This idiot keeps mentioning how african people lived in peace until foreign interruption. LOL! I dont know what kind of clown this is or where he's getting his rubbish from. If you want to talk about the history of hausa or fulani people beyond the 7th century, then bring proof of their existence. We all know the history but ask him to bring proof and the buffoon starts babbling. The history of hausa states clearly explains that these states were founded in the middle ages, so was the ethnic/cultural identity. Like i said, always trust the african man to bring up wild conspiracy theories to prop up himself. Whatever you are, yoruba, igbo, I really don't care. But please, leave my people out of your madness, we know who and what we are, we don't need an idiot on nairaland to tell us.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2020
Dupamecano:

LOL I have come to understand that you're not a troll and you're not misinformed. You are just a refined idiot. Borno has been muslim since the 11th century, arabs had nothing to do with it. Kano has been entirely muslim since the 14th century, arabs had nothing to do with it. Katsina and most hausa states since the 15th century, arabs had nothing to do with it....

You are the troll.

Why?

Because you are spouting out nonsensical rhetoric that is utterly meaningless and senseless in a failed attempt to move away from the real questions.

Within all those epistles of rhetoric, you havent answered or allude to the questions posed.

You are a liar and a faker that cannot refute the facts and instead you hopping around as a grasshopper.

Are you going to stop lieing.

Answer the questions.

What does the above content mean?

Firstly, that wasnt the question asked.

Secondly, what is the relevance of the above content, i hope you arent trying to make it sound asthough they was muslims from the get go? Because everyone knows that is false.

As i said earlier, before the arrival of these Arabian fundamentalist, there was nothing such as Islam in these regions of the world.

Furthermore, answer my questions.

Follow the link to learn more on history:

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2020
Dupamecano:
... keeps mentioning how african people lived in peace until foreign interruption..

Because those are the facts.

Unless you can provide me with one genuine piece of evidence that contradicts this then you MUST accept that to be true.

These are what the evidence proves.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2020
Dupamecano:

Whatever you are, yoruba, igbo, I really don't care. But please, leave my people...

I'm Yoruba, Nigerian.

Your people?

Now you've completely lost it.

You are a puppet to slave masters, that want to continue to enslave innocent African people with an foreign, fake and malicious ideology.

You are a wannabe Arab.

You arent a productive African.

Stop lieing, didnt anyone tell you that lieing is bad.

I'm a patriotic Nigerian, that seeks to liberate the minds of our people towards a common and productive purpose.

See the difference?

The main thrust of my intervention is that all the Abrahamic religions are fake and malicious and are the main causes for countless past and present attrocities on the continent.

And let me repeat again, maybe you will be able to fathom the fact that Fulani and Hausa people predate Arabia and that they have been in existent in these areas living amongst themselves and their neighbours in relative peace prior to foreign distruption.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
I started off my intervention along the lines that the Fulani people arent the problem, and they arent, its the malicious ideology that they subscribe to that is problematic.

Let me carry on along the same lane,
it's pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extreemist ideologies and focus our concentration on reality, real history.

Once we are able to realise that we the people of Nigeria have always been brothers and sisters for as long as anyone can remember, and that these foreign religions were made up to brainwash people and insert unatural control, then we will learn to come together in peace and harmony to build a better and brighter future for ourselves and our continent.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 5:52am On May 16, 2020
Amujale:

Because those are the facts.

Unless you can provide me with one genuine piece of evidence that contradicts this then you MUST accept that to be true.

These are what the evidence proves.

Kano was established by Bagauda in 999 CE. There is a written history of every single King of kano since its foundation and almost all of them engaged in one war or other. Whether its within the sub kingdoms of Kano or other states. Just for reference, I will give you proof of instability within the reigns of the most prominent early kings of Kano, a trend which continued until the british invasion in the 20th century.

Bagauda 999-1063
"Then came Bagoda with his host, and was the first Sarki of this land. His name was Daud. Bagauda overcame them, and killed their leader Jankare. He conquered them all, and btuilt a city, and reigned at Sheme sixty-six years."

Yusa/Tsaraki 1136-1194
"He it was who completed the walls of Kano, as is well known. He raided Karaye, and camped at Badari five rnonths till the inhabitants submitted to him. From Gurmai to Farinrua the people paid him tribute."

Tsamia 1307-1343
"They marched round the place of their god from evening until the morning. When the morning broke Sarkin Kano came forth from his house, and went to the place of the god. In front of him were seventy men, each with a shield made of elephant's hide. When the Sarki came near to the place of the god he prevented the pagans entering. As the fight waxed hot..."

Usman Zamnagawa 1343-1349
He was called Zamrna-gawa because he killed Tsamia. He shut the doors of the palace and remained in his house for seven days. After that day
he went out. It is not known how Tsamia was made away with; whether Zanmnagawa ate him or buried him, no one knows.

Ali Yaji Dan Tsamiya 1349-1385
He was called Yaji because he had a bad temper when he was a boy, and the name stuck to him. Read more on him below...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaji_I

Kananeji 1390-1410
"He was a Sarki who engaged in many wars. He hardly lived in Kano at all, but scoured the country round and conquered the towns. He lived for some tinme near the rock of Gija. He sent to the Kworarafa and asked why they did. not pay him tribute. Tliey gave him two hunidred slaves. Then he returned to Kano and kept sending the Kworarafa horses while they continued to send him slaves. Kanajeji was the first Hausa Sarki to introduce "Lifidi" and iron helmzets and coats of mail for battle, They were iintroduced because in the war at Umbatu the losses had beein so heavy... In the following year the Sarki made war on Zukzuk (Zazzau/Zaria)...and sat down in Turunku. The mein of Zukzuk came out and defeated the Kano host, sayinig, "What is Kano! Kano is 'bush."' The next year he set out to war with Zukzuk. He encamped at GadazThe Sarkin Zukzuk came out and they fought; the men of Kano killed the Sarkin Zukzuk. The Zukzuk men fled, scattered in ones and twos, and the chiefs of Zukzuk were killed"

Abdullahi Burja 1438-1452
The Sarkin Kano wenit out to Khudl and encamped there one year and six nonths. The Galadima Daudu went to wage war in the south. In Burja's time Karmashi conquered the Migawa. The Sarki went to Dussi. The Galadimia Daudui said to him, " Return to Kano, I will do for you whatever you want done, and defeat your enemies...All this timie the Galadima Daudu was in the south making war on the pagans every day, conquering them and
taking them as slaves.
Every month he sent a thousand slaves to Sarkin Kano. All the people of Kano flocked to him. There was no one left in Kano except the Sarki and very old mnen. Every day the Sarki sent to the Galadima horses, clothes and horse trapping"

Muhammad Rumfa 1463-1499

"In his time, occurred the first war with Katsina. It lasted eleven years, without either side winning."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Rumfa

Abdullahi Dan Rumfa 1499-1509
Abdulahi conquered Katsina. He advanced as far as Katsina itself and encamped on the river near Tsagero. He remained four months at Tsagero and then went to Zukzuk and made war there. After conquering the men of Zaria he went to Kadaura and to Kalam and made war on the inhabitants, after which he returned to Kano.

Muhammad Kisoki 1509-1565
Kisoki was an energetic Sarki, warlike and masterful. He ruled over all Hausaland east and west, and south and north. He waged war on Birnin Unguru (Borno) because of Agaidam. he Sarkin Boinu sent to hiim and said: ' What do you mean by makinig war?" Kisoki replied: " I do not know, but the cause of war is the ordinanice of Allalh." The Sarkin Bornu said niotlhing more. The men of Kano returned to Kano. In the next year the Sarkin Bornu came to attack Kano, but could not take the town and returned home".

The history of hausa states is riddled with instances where they waged wars on each other. Their relationship with hausas states was unstable let alone foreigners. While they maintained a trade relationship with some north central and south western states never had any contact whatsoever with the south south and south east. The never ventured further south than the middle belt because their beasts wouldn't allow it. So I don't know how we can be living in peace with people we've never met.

The events of the kano chronicle has been scrutinized and its dates and events have been corroborated by the Timbuktu Chronicles (Tarikh Al Sudan) and the Kanem Bornu Girgam. These are the founders of the hausa states, the creators of the hausa identity. Their truculent nature resulted from the need for slave labor or to wrestle control of trade routes. So tell me again how africans were living peacefully until the arabs or their ideology? You speak as if creed is the only reason humans wage war on each other.

Amulaje, We know our history, we dont need a clown to tell us.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 5:59am On May 16, 2020
Amujale:

I'm Yoruba, Nigerian.

Your people?

Now you've completely lost it.

You are a puppet to slave masters, that want to continue to enslave innocent African people with an foreign, fake and malicious ideology.

You are a wannabe Arab.

You arent a productive African.

Stop lieing, didnt anyone tell you that lieing is bad.

I'm a patriotic Nigerian, that seeks to liberate the minds of our people towards a common and productive purpose.

See the difference?

The main thrust of my intervention is that all the Abrahamic religions are fake and malicious and are the main causes for countless past and present attrocities on the continent.

And let me repeat again, maybe you will be able to fathom the fact that Fulani and Hausa people predate Arabia and that they have been in existent in these areas living amongst themselves and their neighbours in relative peace prior to foreign distruption.

LMAO! Arab wannabe? I'm just secure enough in my identity to not need to conjure stories to acquit myself from the failings of my people. Because i said hausa like arabic is an afro asiatic language? is that not a fact? Because i said some hausas and most fulanis have semitic admixture? is that not a fact? Facts don't care about your feelings or your BS narratives. Why does every african feel he needs to go about blaming foreigners for his woes? You're just as bad as the worst of the people you try to demonize who blame africans for every bad thing on earth. I don't need to stoop to that level.

You say hausas and fulanis predate arabia, but arabs too predate arabia. Unless you can find concrete evidence of the existence or mention of hausa or fulani people before the 7th century, you need to shut your mouth. Like i said, leave us out of your madness and stick to your yoruba people.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 6:02am On May 16, 2020
Amujale:

You are the troll.

Why?

Because you are spouting out nonsensical rhetoric that is utterly meaningless and senseless in a failed attempt to move away from the real questions.

Within all those epistles of rhetoric, you havent answered or allude to the questions posed.

You are a liar and a faker that cannot refute the facts and instead you hopping around as a grasshopper.

Are you going to stop lieing.

Answer the questions.

What does the above content mean?

Firstly, that wasnt the question asked.

Secondly, what is the relevance of the above content, i hope you arent trying to make it sound asthough they was muslims from the get go? Because everyone knows that is false.

As i said earlier, before the arrival of these Arabian fundamentalist, there was nothing such as Islam in these regions of the world.

Furthermore, answer my questions.

Follow the link to learn more on history:

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation

What kind of clown are you? LOL. What exactly do you want to know? What is the question here? Africans have been killing themselves for a long time, arabs had nothing to do with it. Whats the point of blaming arabs for everything? It may be true for your yoruba people, I don't know. But please, leave us out of it.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2020
Dupamecano:

What kind of clown are you? LOL. What exactly do you want to know? What is the question here? Africans have been killing themselves for a long time, arabs had nothing to do with it.

You are a liar.

Provide one piece of genuine evidence whereby Africans was waging ideological wars against others before the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist.

According to history, the Arabian fubdamebtalist are the ones who starting these evil, malicious and distrupting conflicts on the continent.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2020
Dupamecano:

LMAO! Arab wannabe?

So tell us who you are.

Since you claim you arent an Arab wannabe, who are you?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2020
Dupamecano:

Why does every african feel he needs to go about blaming foreigners...

Arent you an African?

Go and study real history and you will know that the Arabian fundamentalist are the first to invade and attempt to disrupt our continent.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2020
Dupamecano:

You say hausas and fulanis predate arabia, but arabs too predate arabia.

The Hausas and Fulani people predate Arabia.

The current stock of Arabs do NOT predate Arabia.

Arabia is named after the current stock of Arabs. FACT.

As in, the current stock of Arabs begin there journey at the end of the BCE; at the start of the first century CE.

West African history dates 300,000 - 500,000 BCE
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2020
Dupamecano:

Unless you can find concrete evidence of the existence or mention of hausa or fulani people before the 7th century..

I think you may need to go and ask the olden days Arabian fundamentalist who took it upon themselves to launch their crazy Jihad campaigns that caused them to burn down libraries, institutions of higher learnings, books and literature.

Jihad has many facets, one of which is to attack literature, records, books; spread of propaganda e.t.c

Nevertheless, we have concrete proof that their languages are ancient.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Amujale(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2020
Dupamecano:

Kano was established by Bagauda in 999 CE. There is a written history of every single King of kano since its foundation and almost all of them engaged in one war or other. Whether its within the sub kingdoms of Kano or other states. Just for reference, I will give you proof of instability within the reigns of the most prominent early kings of Kano, a trend which continued until the british invasion in the 20th century.

Bagauda 999-1063
"Then came Bagoda with his host, and was the first Sarki of this land....

You have simply proven my point, the fact that Arabian fundamentalist warmongers are the reason for these fake and malicious ideologies in those regions

Did any if these conflicts occur outside of the arrival of Islam?

I repeat my initial point, the people living in these regions only began to have ideological conflicts after the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist warmongers.

When did Islam arrive in Africa?

Stop trying to deviate away from the facts.

Amujale:

Provide one piece of genuine evidence whereby Africans was waging ideological wars against others before the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist.

According to history, the Arabian fundamentalist warmongers are the ones who starting these evil, malicious and distrupting conflicts on the continent.

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 6:53pm On May 16, 2020
Amujale:

The Hausas and Fulani people predate Arabia.

The current stock of Arabs do NOT predate Arabia.

Arabia is named after the current stock of Arabs. FACT.

As in, the current stock of Arabs begin there journey at the end of the BCE; at the start of the first century CE.

West African history dates 300,000 - 500,000 BCE

What kind of dumb statement is this? So arabs just appeared out of thin air? the word hausa or fulani was not coined until the middle ages, so if arabs were coined earlier does that not make arabs older than the other two?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 6:56pm On May 16, 2020
Amujale:

You have simply proven my point, the fact that Arabian fundamentalist warmongers are the reason for these fake and malicious ideologies in those regions

Did any if these conflicts occur outside of the arrival of Islam?

I repeat my initial point, the people living in these regions only began to have ideological conflicts after the arrival of the Arabian fundamentalist warmongers.

When did Islam arrive in Africa?

Stop trying to deviate away from the facts.

LMAO But Bagauda isn't arab. Even if he was, bagauda and his kin were the founders of Kano and other hausa states. So the hausa identity is entrenched with their legacy. How then do you separate them from hausas when the hausa identity wouldn't exist without them? Like I said, you're confused. If you want to condemn all arabs as evil then hausas are equally as evil because according to you the founders of their state and the ancestors of a good portion of them were evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.