Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! (1104 Views)

What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'm not gonna bore you with long stories !!! Mehn, to find free pussy when you are broke dey hard but, your good girlfriend will Bleep you for free without asking for #1.. So, as a bomber, working boy or a real nigga like @slawormir, i picked small bar yesterday and i blessed her with 50k token, I swear on my dead pop's grave... Omo mehn, come and see happiness and appreciation unlike the LEECHES weh no send you then but, go wan relate with you once rubbers enter.... REAL NIGGAS, PLEASE, SPEND ON YOUR MAIN CHICKS ONCE SHE'S GOOD AND GET SENSE !!! SLAWORMIR MY REAL DAMN NIGGARRR !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by ultimateyankee: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
tribalwarlord:
I'm not gonna bore you with long stories !!! Mehn, to find free pussy when you are broke dey hard but, your good girlfriend will Bleep you for free without asking for #1.. So, as a bomber or a real nigga like @slawomir, i picked small bar yesterday and i blessed her with 50k token, I swear on my dead pop's grave... Omo mehn, come and see happiness and appreciation unlike the idiots weh no send you then but, go wan relate with you once rubbers enter.... REAL NIGGAS, PLEASE, SPEND ON YOUR MAIN CHICKS ONCE SHE'S GOOD AND GET SENSE !!! SLAWOMIR MY REAL NIGGA !!!
Just wait the red pills men are coming for you for creating this post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by flyingpig: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
ultimateyankee:

Just wait the red pills men are coming for you for creating this post.

Nope. She didn't lie.

I've spent on my current girlfriend than I've spent on all my exes put together.

And I don't even measure up cause she's impacted so much to me.

Met me when I was broken, intimidated dude with a self-ego on minus scale. Now all my guys envy my success cause her entry into my life opened the door of blessings upon me and she also helped immensely to bring stability to my turmoiled life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by SultanOfAbia: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
She is the Landlord
You are the Tenant
You are just Renting Her Pussy For Now..
50k you paid was your Rent Fee
Soon Rent Will Increase From 50k to 100k
When you can't pay that, you get evicted
Another bomber will enter and replace you
And start Renting Her As long As He Can Pay For Rent, She (landord) will always be Happy.
Enjoy Your Rented Pussy While It Last..

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dem go settle dis matter proper tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by MajesticKris: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's good to spend on them ,but doesn't stop us from eating another...

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by ultimateyankee: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
flyingpig:

Nope. She didn't lie.

I've spent on my current girlfriend than I've spent on all my exes put together.

And I don't even measure up cause she's impacted so much to me.

Met me when I was broken, intimidated dude with a self-ego on minus scale. Now all my guys envy my success cause her entry into my life opened the door of blessings upon me and she also helped immensely to bring stability to my turmoiled life.

Daz nice
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
She is the Landlord
You are the Tenant
You are just Renting Her Pussy For Now..
50k you paid was your Rent Fee
Soon Rent Will Increase From 50k to 100k
When you can't pay that, you get evicted
Another bomber will enter and replace you
And start Renting Her As long As He Can Pay For Rent, She (landord) will always be Happy.
Enjoy Your Rented Pussy While It Last..
Sorry you were hurt bro !!! E pain you well well... I love paying rent when the rent is due. Unlike someone complaining because he doesn't have money for his own rent , he was evicted, his heart mutilated and he's full of hate... Once again, SORRY !! No go make money and keep chasing dirty pussy (incompleted building) where you don't pay rent, MUMU!!! Deadly STD awaits you, mtcheew !!!
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by jawalis(m): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Hoes. b!tches. M

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by mariobalotelli09: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2020
The way Op is talking about spending on the woman,it gives me the impression that
(1) you are spending just to keep her happy in the relationship
(2) you haven't seen ladies who work and make lots of money.
Probably ur talking about student category.
I have met a female NL that is a millionaire and I'm sure that there are many more . What you owe ur babe is love and attention nothing more!

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 04, 2020
mariobalotelli09:
The way Op is talking about spending on the woman,it gives me the impression that
(1) you are spending just to keep her happy in the relationship
(2) you haven't seen ladies who work and make lots of money.
Probably ur talking about student category.
I have met a female NL that is a millionaire and I'm sure that there are many more . What you owe ur babe is love and attention nothing more!
(1) No, I'm spending to make her cry in the relationship.
(2) You've met top class ladies who works for their cash, so, what does it have to do with my original post !!! CAREFULLY READ AGAIN ABEG !!!
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by SultanOfAbia: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2020
tribalwarlord:
Sorry you were hurt bro !!! E pain you well well... I love paying rent when the rent is due. Unlike someone complaining because he doesn't have money for his own rent , he was evicted, his heart mutilated and he's full of hate... Once again, SORRY !! No go make money and keep chasing dirty pussy (incompleted building) where you don't pay rent, MUMU!!! Deadly STD awaits you, mtcheew !!!
E pain you..chaii
No worry continue paying rent until Landord go tell you say Better Rich person wan BUY the House.
Your girl dey pimpp you dey collect her 50k monthly dues. If you no pay. She go arrange boys to fvck you up. Ewu, you're the bitch in the relationship

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by fati2001(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2020
grin money is talking.
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Jaybnjamin(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Do whatever that suits you.
Don't come later with any sob stories cos I won't give a flying fork.
There are so many ways to reward loyal babe without necessarily given her cash.
Since you chose to wire her 50k, make she enjoy .I would have said you did the right thing, but I won't say such cos you know why, that same girl can still vomit you did nothing to her when the relationship goes south. So either way, ....

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Ifewright(f): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't know why most guys feel like it's their duty to spend on a lady. Is it that you haven't met hardworking ones?....... That depend on themselves.
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

E pain me seriously , chaii
No worry, i will continue paying rent until Landord go tell me say Better Rich person wan BUY the House.
My girl dey pimpp i dey collect her 50k monthly dues. If i no pay. She go arrange boys to fvck my father up who is Ewu.. I am equally the bitch in the relationship
it's okay, I feel your pain !!! Lol
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaybnjamin:
Do whatever that suits you.
Don't come later with any sob stories cos I won't give a flying fork.
There are so many ways to reward loyal babe without necessarily given her cash.
Since you chose to wire her 50k, make she enjoy .I would have said you did the right thing, but I won't say such cos you know why, that same girl can still vomit you did nothing to her when the relationship goes south. So either way, ....
big guy, I only meant that, being good to your supposed babe is good !!! READ IN BETWEEN THE LINE !!!
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Jaybnjamin(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
tribalwarlord:
big guy, I only meant that, being good to your supposed babe is good !!! READ IN BETWEEN THE LINE !!!

It's all good bro.
Goodluck
Just like lil Wayne said...prepare for the worst still praying for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaybnjamin:

It's all good bro.
Goodluck
Just like lil Wayne said...prepare for the worst still praying for the best.
lol... I no send once I dey bomb dey go !!!
Re: Why Guys Should Spend On Their Main Babes More !!! by Jaybnjamin(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
tribalwarlord:
lol... I no send once I dey bomb dey go !!!

You are a certified G

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (1) What is your volume? / If A Girl Approaches You For Marriage, Wats Your,,,.opinion. / Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.