Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76887 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Boxer007(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
ashawopikin:
him no die?

You again. Hello beautiful man. Brother can I buy you a drink?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin

Hmmm! Be careful. It’s not always that simple.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by delpee(f): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
References:
It was reported earlier today of a young man who attempted to commit suicide at the infamous Third Mainland Bridge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5709100/another-man-jumps-cab-into#87002119

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-jilted-28-year-old-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/

He needs psychiatric help and counseling. We really need to pay more attention to mental health and de emphasize “village people “.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by CeterisXVII: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:
U NO SAY, EVERYTIME HE FCUCKS DAT GIRL, IT IS RAPE?

TUFIAKWA! AND WE LIVE IN AN AGE, WEN GIRLS DEY USE THEIR MOUTH BEG GUYS TO FUCUK DEM, LONG DICK STYLE.

SOME SADIST ARE BUSY RAPING WOMEN.
It is a pity that you could not understand my previous post, or grasp its basic meaning.

It is way above your level, because your stuvpidity is made of epic proportions.

Kindly seek a tutor to interpreted it for you, so that you can understand its contents. I don't have time to school delinquents and immoral nincompoops like you.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Praize95: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Love sometimes mumu ooh
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 29, 2020
hope he is not a nairaland guy cos the way some nairaland guys here complain of their girlfriends u wont be surprised if they jump into the lagoon to kill themselves.Its very foolish of u to try to kill urself because of a woman.na only she be the woman on earth? if u check well now maybe this girl is very ugly .

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
0KNM:
Ubunja failed him

He probably has not yet heard the gospel according to Ubunja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.