Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76869 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by blank(f): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin

You have mental problems and you don't even know it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
References:
It was reported earlier today of a young man who attempted to commit suicide at the infamous Third Mainland Bridge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5709100/another-man-jumps-cab-into#87002119

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-jilted-28-year-old-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/
him no die?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by reubenobi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin
You have lost her for good.

13 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
I dont know why Bola146 name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what i am thinking o

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Foolish dude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by fk002: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Bro you are a simp. cheesy

In fact you are a Gamma male not Beta sef

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 77up(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
If I were you, I wouldn't conclude that I'm the boss yet.

Watch your back young man!

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jonathan39: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
There is high chance that the same girl will deal with you. Be careful with her.
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by anonym0us: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
you think so? you be mumu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Bruno531(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Baddest guy ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
”If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one”
-jayz

Foolish boy!

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Alwaysachick: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

For your mind

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
blank:

You have mental problems and you don't even know it.

As in eh ....the 21 people that liked the post must be high on something �

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by arthorjnr(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

You aren't a boss.
You are a blackmailing low self-esteem lowlife.
That girl you're forming boss with will be a source of pain if you keep her against her wish oga boss.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by sofiscatedmoron: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Afonja demon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by toscolee(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life

I'm glad to hear that you survived the trauma.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by arthorjnr(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life

You'll live a happy long life.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Makavelli25: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ooin Kilokanmi. Am doing good
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by smitaro(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

hmm.. bt dats emotional blackmail bro..

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by candidphils(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
dem 4 no rescue d idiot.... he wan die cos of a woman
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Ibkay32(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

immature dey worry
release her nude and spend the rest of ur life in jail

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Lugianostar(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
If you are scared of losing someone that means you are not important. Make yourself indispensable for people waiting to stay with you in all facet of life. Thank God you survive it
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Slimdada(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bonkers! Bonkers!!
Wtf do goofy ass motherfvkers let bitches get the best of em
So nigga you wanna kill yourself because of a tight pussy

Nigga You Broke And You Wanna Die Broke Too Damnnnn

You Niggas Should Put In Work In Your Motherfvvking Self Get Rich Before Talking Bout Bitches,
Never Let A Pussy Run Your Life,Show Dem You're The Boss,For E.G ,Today I Was Supposed To Take This Girl Outing For A Date,But Along The Line I Didn't Call Her, Changed My Mind And Don't Give A Fvvk Bout How She Feels, So

NEVER TRY TO FVVK A BITCH MAKE HER WANT TO FVVK U!" DAVIDO.

EVEN THOUGH THE PUSSY IS TIGHT AM NOT GONNA JEOPARDIZE MY LIFE" DMX

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by arthorjnr(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

This guy just owned the thread with his dumb comment.
People actually support this.
Humanity is taking a plunge!
Self-esteem already did.
Pride? Nonexistent in the lives of those that support this crap.

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Modafoka. I will rather die than commit suicide. I can't even afford to buy snipper, it is too expenses
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jonathan39: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
The young man don't know what he is doing.
overall90:
@ifesinachi22

you threatened a lady that you will release her nudes and you are still with her.
why do you people like playing with your life?
do you know what is going on in her mind right now?
do you know that that lady can poison you.smh

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
mtchew, make my father disown me, my brothers & sisters dislike me, make my wife come add her own join still come leave me... I'll just be like wow, I can enjoy my life & my money now. Find a better spot, spend little I can spend till my mind get off all & keep thanking God

5 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Slimdada:
Bonkers! Bonkers!!
Wtf do goofy ass motherfvkers let bitches get the best of em
So nigga you wanna kill yourself because of a tight pussy

Nigga You Broke And You Wanna Die Broke Too Damnnnn

You Niggas Should Put In Work In Your Motherfvvking Self Get Rich Before Talking Bout Bitches,
Never Let A Pussy Run Your Life,Show Dem You're The Boss,For E.G ,Today I Was Supposed To Take This Girl Outing For A Date,But Along The Line I Didn't Call Her, Changed My Mind And Don't Give A Fvvk Bout How She Feels, So

NEVER TRY TO FVVK A BITCH MAKE HER WANT TO FVVK U!" DAVIDO.

EVEN THOUGH THE PUSSY IS TIGHT AM NOT GONNA JEOPARDIZE MY LIFE" DMX

IN FACT THAT TAXI MAN AND ALL THE POLICE MEN THAT RESCUED HIM ALONGSIDE THE FISHER MEN SHOULD TAKE HIS PLACE IN THE LAGOON.

WE NEED FEWER IDIOTS AROUND.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by DCmonster: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Boss what No, pussy you ain't shit. She will Bleep you up eventually. Just bookmark this!

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 3moses: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

She can charge you for blackmail.....

5 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by dozzybreezy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
With the power bestowed on me as the high chief of men, I hereby disowned this man from the strong association of men.
Tomorrow, we shall turn him back to a 3 months old baby so that he can continue sucking his mothers breast.

Best regards
H. C. O. M.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by MotiveU(f): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
I like good story

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.