Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76890 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by AgentNairaland(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
RIP Silly Goat..

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by theenchanter: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol..... i no even pity am again.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by overall90: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
@ifesinachi22

you threatened a lady that you will release her nudes and you are still with her.
why do you people like playing with your life?
do you know what is going on in her mind right now?
do you know that that lady can poison you.smh

21 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by sulaimon22: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by sureheaven(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
He jumped because he was dumped.

Useless man, why kill yourself because of a woman when you can have them in hundreds without stressing.

May you not make heaven

6 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Commentor: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
I thought some idiots said it was Buhari.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Electrification:
He is lucky
OH he survived d jump sef.... Nice one. His Chi is working.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Iberibe raise to power 3. Martinez39 come and carry your foolish brother,I'm tired of talking.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Using nude pics to pin her down is not going to work.U r already dating ur self.If i were u,i would leave peacefully.
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Ofemmanu1: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
woman wrapper
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Uyi168: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin
Las Las, na lagoon or sniper this one go take ..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nat404: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Royal to the game.
She might have a PLAN B. Please be careful!

11 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by emmaoyes(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Seriously, God forgive me he deserve to die.
Idiot
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by theenchanter: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
bad guy. grin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by jamace(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sammy07:
Minus 1..

200,000,000 - 1 = 199,999,999 grin
Bros, the guy refused to Kpai. So, we are still complete. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
WAT A FOOLISH MAN.

IF YOU HAVE NOT STARTED FUCKING HER, U CANNOT CLAIM TO LOVE HER.

IMAGINE KILLING YOURSELF OVER A PUSSY, U HAVEN'T EVEN FUCUKED YET.

WHO DEY TRAIN THESE MAD ONES?

6 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by friday2011(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
References:
It was reported earlier today of a young man who attempted to commit suicide at the infamous Third Mainland Bridge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5709100/another-man-jumps-cab-into#87002119

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-jilted-28-year-old-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/

Nkan shee, nitori obinrin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
People need to be educated on emotional IQ.Suicide is not an action
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by proclinician: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Guy you're playing with fire oo

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Austineva(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mumu! He may have trained a woman in sch in expense of his and his siblings.

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by praiseneo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
ok I believe u pls don’t ever release her nude o....the girls nude wey I get sef I de plan to delete all of them

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by uthlaw: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
don't love again,continue fucking her until that pussy is lose then abandoned her!

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Theoarhics: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Committing suicide because of heartbreak is not the right thing to do. Why would you end your life cos of another person.Heartbreak should aspire you to do more and better things with your life not to take your life. Let them see you succeed and regret they ever left you. Some heart breaks are blessing in disguise of you make good use of it.

12 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by proclinician: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
For fvcks sake how una take know say Na babe matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Orpe7(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
uthlaw:
don't love again,continue fucking her until that pussy is lose then abandoned her!

THE PROBLEM IS SOME MISTAKE FUCKING AS LOVE.

U NEVER KNOW IF U LOVE HER UNTIL U FUCUK HER.

BECOS, IF YOUR EYES CLEAR AFTER ONE NIGHT FUCUKING, THEN IT IS DEFINITELY NOT LOVE.

HOWEVER, U CAN STILL TRY AGAIN TO SEE IF YOU GET ADDICTED.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Sokosuji: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Very silly boy.. U wanted to create pain for your people . now na broken limbs and crutches for you for a long long time

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by crestdevelopers: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Naija olosho babe follow for the 1000 ways to die grin

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Uyi168: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
overall90:
@ifesinachi22

you threatened a lady that you will release her nudes and you are still with her.
why do you people like playing with your life?
do you know what is going on in her mind right now?
do you know that that lady can poison you.smh
Abeg, help me ask that nigga...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by oodua1stson: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
if only I can just see you. I'd slap sense into your daft brain.

Relationship is not by force. If a woman wants to go the proper thing is to let her leave.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Where is that guy who was arguing with me last week that suicide on 3rd mainland bridge doesn't happen daily? Many have been declared missing in Lagos but have ended their lives in the deadly lagoon long ago. It happens everyday and police need to be deployed on that bridge urgently to avert this trend.

7 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by dalass(f): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.