Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,545 members, 5,504,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 06:09 PM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (55671 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nooil(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19
AyamBlaze:

I could've taken it. She gave it to me many times on a platter of gold, but I didn't take it coz I wanted a future with her.
Until she joined SU and decided to end the relationship.
How do you remember a guy that breaks up with you because of a dumb reason? Sweet memories, right?

I also hope you're the women's leader in your community now!?

She gave it to you many times, you wanted a future with her, yet she ended it with you cos she joined SU? Dude, I dont even want to have this conversation. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by AyamBlaze: 9:54pm On Mar 19
Nooil:

She gave it to you many times, you wanted a future with her, yet she ended it with you cos she joined SU? Dude, I dont even want to have this conversation. Bye!

You'll probably be used and dumped by another guy who's worse than the one you broke up with.
And I'll be here to say I told you so.

#peace
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by coming2america: 11:05pm On Mar 19
A305:
Early this year, I met Sandra (Fictitious name) on IG , we flowed well, went on a date and every thing seems great - she's so beautiful with curves, big boo bs, curvy big butt just like I love them, well read and adventurous.

She respects me being Atheist even though she's hardcore MFM member- she works and earns, she's quite a fashionista.

On the third day after our date and beginning of a new relationship - I had to call her up to break up because she was a high maintenance chick, insecure and isn't as intelligent to satisfactory personally.

She asked me - "A305, Did I ask you for any money yet for you to say am a high maintenance chick?"

I replied - "Nope! But it will happen in the future"

Her - "So you mean I will make you broke?"

Me - "I don't even have money to start with and not ready for a relationship now" and hung up.

Babe be posting break up lines on WhatsApp status like .....All I want is you but you causing me chestache.

I want sandra. Send me her handle
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nooil(f): 4:30am On Mar 20
AyamBlaze:

You'll probably be used and dumped by another guy who's worse than the one you broke up with.
And I'll be here to say I told you so.

#peace

That won't happen to me. Keep your negativity and depression to yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by AyamBlaze: 11:07pm On Mar 26
Nooil:

That won't happen to me. Keep your negativity and depression to yourself.

Oh it will. It always does. It's pure, unadulterated karma. Depression isn't even the worst feeling you'll have.

#peace
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by AbigailNebechi: 3:04am On Mar 27
Sacrosanct12:
are you preparing for an exam? With this method you can never forget this definition.

Wow, I wanted to post it on an old thread.

Yea
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nooil(f): 3:32am On Mar 27
AyamBlaze:

Oh it will. It always does. It's pure, unadulterated karma. Depression isn't even the worst feeling you'll have.

#peace

Lol clearly don't understand the meaning of karma. Life is deeper than you can ever imagine. With your replies I can see why that girl left you. You're so boring and messed up. I pity your current or future partner.

Ps: I will have joy and happiness in my life. Every negative thing you wish for me will go back to you in uncountable folds in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Brunicekid(m): 6:49am On Mar 27
Wow
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Amumaigwe: 7:12am On Mar 27
tabithababy:

You love him More than he loves you

Giving a guy money,cooking his meals, washing his cloth, he will never value you, rather when he is done, he will dump you like a rag

Is he married to you already that you are doing all these

Not exactly. Where she failed was obviously neglecting to also add value to her own personal life, hence she was treated like a desperado. The quality of the person rendering any service always enhances the worth of the service in the eyes of the receiver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.