Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? (391 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by AyietimBlog: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
You may think that love is number one in marriage but it is not. After some years into marriage, love begins to play a declining importance and the commitment to make it work no matter what becomes more and more important.

So number is; Commitment to see the marriage to the end. And when is the end? Till death.

But in a world with so many distractions and where ego plays a central role in most human relationships, the commitment to stick to one person to the end is difficult to make. To make this commitment easy, love must constantly be called to action.

how to have the best relationship and the best marriage.

Love will make it easy for you to forgive your partner, forget the offense quickly and continue to live together instead of drifting apart.

But love cannot work alone to help to make the commitment to continue to the end. It works hand-in-hand with tolerance. Therefore, tolerance is another important factor for a successful marriage. Marriage neither removes the human imperfections in you nor in your partner. Imperfections of being self-centered, opinionated and stubborn could be perfected through tolerance,

Tolerance would make you create the time to sit down, listen attentively to differing views, ask questions and allow your spouse to win sometimes.

When the commitment to love to the very end is the pivot of the marriage, then love is allowed to rule over all other emotions and tolerance is called upon when things don’t go as you want, then your marriage is made the most important asset of your life.

https://ayietim./2019/11/17/what-are-the-3-most-important-things-in-marriage/
Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by Ladylite: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wisdom should have been the first thing.

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by 50power: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Well, if you are searching for a marriage partner online in Nigeria, try https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Respect Trust Communication Loyalty Tolerance Compromise Love I know i wrote more than i was asked to...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by Froshloaded: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
1. Love
2. Patience
3. Trust

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by Offpoint: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sex
Food
Sense

I don't know about yours, but that's mine.
gimme good sex, good food and have sense... I swear nothing fit come inbetween us...

Add low hair cut as giara, na till death doom us apart niee

1 Like

Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
@ OP
whats important in marriage from day 1, certainly aint what is important after 5yrs, let alone whats important after 15yrs.....also, as many people are different, you cant expect to have a set rule for everybody, when it comes to marriage, simply because people go into marriage for DIFFERENT reason. what works for Jide may not be what works for Seun.

IMHO, you would need the below foundations:
- LOVE
- TRUST
- RESPECT
- UNDERSTANDING
- COMMITMENT
- HONESTY
- SAFETY
Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by Chuks9000: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Not sure what love means. Ability to pay bills, how the relationships that come in contact with the marriage (and the marriage) is managed and the fortunes they experience day to day should be defined by the three below:

Commitment
Tolerance and
Good communication
Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by chatinent: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
1. Bible principles on marriage.

2. Number 1.

3. Number 1 and 2.
Re: What Are The 3 Most Important Things In Marriage? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Froshloaded:
1. Love
2. Patience
3. Trust

I owe you 1 trailer of Origin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman / Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly / Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.