Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (7492 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / I Am Confused Right Now / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2020
BestAccessories:

No lady is a Saint, they are necessary evil every man must have in his life.

You must be omniscience for you to know that no lady is a saint right? We are necessary evil? Seriously?

Yesus, give me the grace to hold my peace on this guy this night I beg of you, amen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by johnkey: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:
Why is it that some people can’t swallow the pill they so easily dish out? You cheated,she forgave you but you can’t forgive her for cheating? That’s how ‘he’ broke up with me cause I confessed to kissing a guy during truth or dare game where as he’s a serial cheat. undecided
you still single now babe?
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by itsme01: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2020
you broke up with her , she moved on to other guys and had sex with them, you went back to beg thinking what you left would remain the same? bros.. women in long term relationship jump at any guy they see during breaks and break up, that's their own opportunity to explore, so don't let her blame you for that. its not your fault and technically she never cheated on you since you guys broke up
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Angelacruz: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2020
Abeg forget about d past and begin ur marriage preparation.Pls dnt break dat beautiful relationship.
francislin:
Good morning guys, hope your night was great.

Am in a dilemma right now actually don't know which decision to take at this moment.

Am so sorry am going to stress you guys with a little long right up.
I met my fiancee with whom we have been in a relationship for more than 4 years now and we are already preparing for marriage before the end of the year.

The issue started when the pastor who is counseling us told us we have to make sure we are open to each other and no secret should be kept away from either of us.

Now the issue is when we got home after the class i told her i don't want to keep secret from her anymore as been advised by the pastor and she also did insisting i start first which i did knowing fully well i haven't been that faithful as a guy to her. Actually when i met her she was a virgin, i was the one who dis flowered her, i knew fully well she has never cheated on me based on my own knowledge and understanding, she has been there for me even right in her days in school while she was doing her ND, she visits me anything she is free and doesn't receive calls from guys as expected from ladies who go about, we know each other password and we use each others phone.

When i told her how many girls have had things to do with while we are dating, how many have slept with while she was in school and even while she is around but unaware, i made sure i clear myself with the hope of entering our marriage without any secret even with those she suspected which i denied initially.

I was so surprised when she told me as well that she had a fling twice swearing its just twice with 2 different guys and am the cause of it. stating she only did it once with each of them out of anger and neglect. Although i knew very well am to be blamed in most aspect which she insisted anytime we had issues i always threaten her with breakup and name calling but i told her that is not enough reason for her to do such a thing because i know myself very well i can't stand the sight of a cheating woman that has always been the major causes of my break up and she has been crying insisting i pushed her when i told her i no longer want the relationship when she was in ND she met a guy when we broke up and when she came back we settled again and she left the guy and said she only slept with him once and the second guy was when she was doing her I.T we also had issue she insisted i was calling her all sort of names and she needed someone to confide in and that was how she did it and she regretted every bit of it and she has been praying to God for forgiveness and she doesn't know how to tell me but she swore with her life that those are the people and times she did it. and she is not happy with herself and begging i forgive her.

I know most people will be blaming me but its not a yardstick for her to cheat considering the fact that we never broke up as such. we have already done the introduction and engagement already about settling the list. Now am having different taught going through my mind, because i can not stand a cheating woman, over the years she has been so supportive and caring she has stood by me and am so very close to her family including her parents and they have been so supportive concerning our marriage plans. we have already bought some things needed but right now am still having such feelings inside me because i never expected such a thing from her everywhere both at my work place and where i live people call her my madam she has access to my house anytime no one will ever believe she can do such a thing deep inside me i believe those are the only people she had something with, she has been crying and apologizing and am tempted to call everything off which she has been pleading but again everything has been set date fixed, church is already aware am just confused since that day have not gotten myself and i just hope am not making a mistake.

However she has promised it can never happen again and if it does happen i should kill her or do whatever i please but am still worried. I don't know if am being selfish or not but am just restless.

Please i need advice here please i don't want to make any mistake any further because have also promised to make amend but the taught of it still coming all the time even when i told her i have forgiven her but i still get to remember it, i have even told her about our tradition severally once a woman is married she can't go out and have decided to be faithful but the taught of it still hurts me. Now i don't know what to do, its still between me and her i never told anyone of it.

Now am thinking if to go ahead or to cancel it am just worried and i know the kind of embarrassment and disappointment the both families might face please i need candid advice thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by onwanaholland: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
you broke up with her , she moved on to other guys and had sex with them, you went back to beg thinking what you left would remain the same? bros.. women in long term relationship jump at any guy they see during breaks and break up, that's their own opportunity to explore, so don't let her blame you for that. its not your fault and technically she never cheated on you since you guys broke up
[/s]
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by doggedfighter(f): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2020
tyup:
Op is right to break up

why on earth would a lady sleep with another guy 2 for that Matter sad
Sarcasm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by slimzpresh(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2020
johnkey:
you still single now babe?
Yes
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by apparentlylaw(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2020
You would have started your pastor's advice after the marriage

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by cesil26: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2020
francislin:

Am in a dilemma right now actually don't know which decision to take at this moment.

I met my fiancee with whom we have been in a relationship for more than 4 years now and we are already preparing for marriage before the end of the year.

The issue started when the pastor who is counseling us told us we have to make sure we are open to each other and no secret should be kept away from either of us.

Now the issue is when we got home after the class i told her i don't want to keep secret from her anymore as been advised by the pastor and she also did insisting i start first which i did knowing fully well i haven't been that faithful as a guy to her. Actually when i met her she was a virgin, i was the one who dis flowered her, i knew fully well she has never cheated on me based on my own knowledge and understanding, she has been there for me even right in her days in school while she was doing her ND, she visits me anything she is free and doesn't receive calls from guys as expected from ladies who go about, we know each other password and we use each others phone.

When i told her how many girls have had things to do with while we are dating, how many have slept with while she was in school and even while she is around but unaware, i made sure i clear myself with the hope of entering our marriage without any secret even with those she suspected which i denied initially.

I was so surprised when she told me as well that she had a fling twice swearing its just twice with 2 different guys and am the cause of it. stating she only did it once with each of them out of anger and neglect. Although i knew very well am to be blamed in most aspect which she insisted anytime we had issues i always threaten her with breakup and name calling but i told her that is not enough reason for her to do such a thing because i know myself very well i can't stand the sight of a cheating woman that has always been the major causes of my break up and she has been crying insisting i pushed her when i told her i no longer want the relationship when she was in ND she met a guy when we broke up and when she came back we settled again and she left the guy and said she only slept with him once and the second guy was when she was doing her I.T we also had issue she insisted i was calling her all sort of names and she needed someone to confide in and that was how she did it and she regretted every bit of it and she has been praying to God for forgiveness and she doesn't know how to tell me but she swore with her life that those are the people and times she did it. and she is not happy with herself and begging i forgive her.

I know most people will be blaming me but its not a yardstick for her to cheat considering the fact that we never broke up as such. we have already done the introduction and engagement already about settling the list. Now am having different taught going through my mind, because i can not stand a cheating woman, over the years she has been so supportive and caring she has stood by me and am so very close to her family including her parents and they have been so supportive concerning our marriage plans. we have already bought some things needed but right now am still having such feelings inside me because i never expected such a thing from her everywhere both at my work place and where i live people call her my madam she has access to my house anytime no one will ever believe she can do such a thing deep inside me i believe those are the only people she had something with, she has been crying and apologizing and am tempted to call everything off which she has been pleading but again everything has been set date fixed, church is already aware am just confused since that day have not gotten myself and i just hope am not making a mistake.

However she has promised it can never happen again and if it does happen i should kill her or do whatever i please but am still worried. I don't know if am being selfish or not but am just restless.

Please i need advice here please i don't want to make any mistake any further because have also promised to make amend but the taught of it still coming all the time even when i told her i have forgiven her but i still get to remember it, i have even told her about our tradition severally once a woman is married she can't go out and have decided to be faithful but the taught of it still hurts me. Now i don't know what to do, its still between me and her i never told anyone of it.

Now am thinking if to go ahead or to cancel it am just worried and i know the kind of embarrassment and disappointment the both families might face please i need candid advice thanks and God bless you all.

You are simply mad, U can't stand a cheating lady so all those babes wey u been dey sleep with are they not people's GF

You pushed her severally calling her name's and telling her you don't want the relationship anymore, Do you the emotional stress you put her through all this while

You are simply mad !! She didn't cheat on U bro, because at that point there was a break up and I don't consider that cheating

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by elmagnifico411(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Op, walahi, you dey craze! You cheated severally, and u didn’t see anything wrong with your own, but u want to cancel the wedding cos she cheated twice? You’re a mudaphucking selfish dude! Abeg go ahead and cancel the wedding let’s see if you’d get a good woman like you’ve said she is... you’ll be so surprised she’d get married before you. Your world would crash like bad edonomy.

Where u shut yourself in foot was accepting to divulge everything. Wetin man ni know, no dey kill am. You chose to listen to your pastor, see what you’re now going through. You be mugu.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by jey4all(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2020
You are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You must be omniscience for you to know that no lady is a saint right? We are necessary evil? Seriously?

Yesus, give me the grace to hold my peace on this guy this night I beg of you, amen undecided

Kanye Omari West's Yesus right? grin grin wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Chisos would give you the grace to hold your peace on the guy ma'am.

Are you a Saint? A perfect being with no fault?

I am not a saint, maybe my perspectives is wrong, you can educate and enlightening me on the subject matter? kiss cool grin wink

Would look forward to your reply.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:
Why is it that some people can’t swallow the pill they so easily dish out? You cheated,she forgave you but you can’t forgive her for cheating? That’s how ‘he’ broke up with me cause I confessed to kissing a guy during truth or dare game where as he’s a serial cheat. undecided

When some guys asked for honesty, they are not really ready for the truth.

Also asking for openness and honesty after dating someone for sometime and about to get married is wrong.

If you need openness and honesty, start with it from the beginning not the end or the middle.

The OP, can only forgive and move on at this stage.

As for the person that broke up with you for kissing, after you take responsibility for your action and he didn't or refuse to take responsibility for his actions as a serial cheat still had a long way to go in maturity stage.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
CallMeDrino:
angry

You can't stand a cheating woman but you're expecting her to stand your cheating a*s?

You must be sick dude.... You cheated on her too..

Now that she told you she 'cheated' you're fuming.. (I can't even tag what she did as cheating)

Fvck you bro... Leave her, let her find someone who is better for her.

I'm sure if you guys later get married, you'll end up abusing her emotionally and mentally.
He should leave the lady alone.
I don't know why some people with weak minds ask for closure or pasts from their partners.

I believe if this guy marries the lady, he will hurt her with this kind of mentality. His cheating ass don't like same dish prepared for him.

Any relationship with such a confused partner before marriage doesn't end well, he will marry and blame her past for his promiscuity.

This marriage has already ended before it began.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:
Yes
Young lady, why? lol
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Angelacruz:
Abeg forget about d past and begin ur marriage preparation.Pls dnt break dat beautiful relationship.
Unfortunately, the relationship is on a downward slope.
This is how it starts until it becomes something irreparable.

He should leave the girl since he's not ready to let go and let someone else who will value her take her as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2020
CallMeDrino:

You're sick in the head...
You just made your comment all about the girl leaving the guy..
You've never made any sense before anyways angry
That guy has a penchant for dropping foolish comments. I wonder if that's his true nature or he's trying to be something else online.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2020
francislin:

Please don't let me insult you, it was ok for you to cheat on her but now u open your mouth and say u can't stand cheating women. That lady don't deserve you because from every angle, u gonna cheat on her again....

I spit on you

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Rebekah029:
Only a man is "justified " to cheat in a relationship...lol.......this life ehn!!!
It is a sick mentality for a world full of immorality these days.
Even ladies are buying this nonsense ideology that all men cheat, I pity the future generations.

I fought with some ladies attacking a married woman as too big that's why her husband is sleeping around yesterday. I was so angry that it made me start thinking of how the world is going crazy everyday.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by slimzpresh(f): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
kingkakaone:

Young lady, why?
lol
Cause I haven’t met the one that compliments and complements me.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:
I have no problem with her cheating on you then but my concern is, why would she blame you for her promiscuity? Are you the one that opened her legs for those guys to fucck her?

You started first by apologizing for your reckless fuccks then, but she started first by blaming you to be the cause of her well planned fuccks with other guys. She's manipulating you!!

Let her accept full responsibility for her actions, just as you did.

Manipulating him how? She gave her reasons which the OP himself acknowledged. What are you defending? Let him stop the marriage already.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=CallMeDrino post=87051537] angry

You can't stand a cheating woman but you're expecting her to stand your cheating a*s?

You must be sick dude.... You cheated on her too..

Now that she told you she 'cheated' you're fuming.. (I can't even tag what she did as cheating)

Fvck you bro... Leave her, let her find someone who is better for her.

[/b]I'm sure if you guys later get married, you'll end up abusing her emotionally and mentally.[b][/quote/]

So true
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Blu03:
She cheated on you because of the way you treated her. You even accept the fact that you neglected her, called her names, bla bla bla...
You cheated on her several times and you're complaining because a cheating woman is beneath your standards?
She felt remorseful but you're here complaining.
Deal with your ego.. That woman deserves someone better

Exactly
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:

She's yet to confess. She has to accept full responsibility for her actions first.. That is confession. She's just manipulating the young man.

Please what do you call "manipulation"? Something the op acknowledged Please say something else

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:

A woman that cheats for emotional satisfaction is not worth to be called a wife!!

It's obvious you're sick

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Angelacruz: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2020
I just pity d poor gal
kingkakaone:

Unfortunately, the relationship is on a downward slope.
This is how it starts until it becomes something irreparable.

He should leave the girl since he's not ready to let go and let someone else who will value her take her as a wife.

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:
Cause I haven’t met the one that compliments and complements me.
Seriously? What compliments are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by slimzpresh(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
kingkakaone:

Seriously?
What compliments are you looking for?
Accepting me for who I am rather than looking for ways to alter my looks and personality. Appreciating who I am and not who you would rather prefer me to be.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by jonsnow12(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
This op is not serious angry..
Go ahead and break up with her.
She cheated on u only twice while you've been busy playing around with different Ladies.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by joceey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
A SERIAL CHEATER SAYING HE CANNOT STAND A CHEATING WOMAN .........YOU BETTER MARRY THE GIRL AFTER YOU DEFLOWER HER YOU ARE NOW HAVING SECOND THOUGHT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL CHEATER.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by sydneyboss(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:

Accepting me for who I am rather than looking for ways to alter my looks and personality. Appreciating who I am and not who you would rather prefer me to be.

Hi
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by slimzpresh(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
sydneyboss:

Hi
Hello there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.