Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (7489 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / I Am Confused Right Now / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:

Accepting me for who I am rather than looking for ways to alter my looks and personality. Appreciating who I am and not who you would rather prefer me to be.
I like your simple desires but can I ask you a question?
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by slimzpresh(f): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
kingkakaone:

I like your simple desires but can I ask you a question?
What’s that?
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by RoyalHighness7(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
grin.WALAHI YOU DEY CRAZE KWO? YOU Bleep ,SHE Bleep YOU DEY VEX?
Weytin Moniker No Go See For Naireland
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by RoyalHighness7(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
grin.WALAHI YOU DEY CRAZE KWO? YOU Bleep ,SHE Bleep YOU DEY VEX?
Wetin Moniker No Go See For Naireland
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:
What’s that?
I want to chat you privately or you can send me pm. Which would you prefer?
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by leketon: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lonely and Bored ladies, single mothers in Kwara State who need it can contact this Whatsapp 09030417834 for free and screat hook up.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by chitheo(f): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
You are a selfish person.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by slimzpresh(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
kingkakaone:

I want to chat you privately or you can send me pm.
Which would you prefer?
You can send me a private message
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
slimzpresh:

You can send me a private message
I don't know what's happening, message is not going.
I will try another time.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by NiCurious: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I was in agreement with what you wrote until the last part. There will never be 'a good girl' for someone like the Op.

The problem here is that Op is full of ego and self-righteousness. He wanted a virtuous woman who would be completely loyal to him, despite the cheating on his part, despite the name calling, despite the threats to break up and such, forgetting that people deal differently with emotional issues. He fails to see that being emotionally unavailable was the precursor here (she cheated when they had issues).

Advising him to leave the relationship is good only if Op will endeavour to work on these attributes. Even if he leaves this girl, the cycle will repeat itself with another girl, and may even occur after marriage. If care is not taken, he may abuse her physically.

My two cents.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by johnkey: 4:14am On Mar 02, 2020
slimzpresh:
Yes
I'm single too, if you're in Lagos we can Hangout over free time.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by abidex0z(m): 4:28am On Mar 02, 2020
2 ge 4.....
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Sexyliciousbri: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wow! you don't trust her again that's the bottom line here; and am sure any little quarrel between you too after marriage, you're gonna be calling her a cheater that's number one, secondly, if you see her in the company of her male friends after marriage you're still going to feel insecure about it brother, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage okay am not seeing this marriage lasting longer to be honest with you. You feel it's okay for a guy to cheat but not the woman... She forgave you but you haven't forgiven her that's the truth... So Instead of you guys hurting yourselves badly after marriage end it right now prevention is better than cure.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by spiralwedge(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Francislin, you are a f00l. Please don't marry her. The marriage won't work. You will taunt her with the past, cheat even more and later send her packing. I'm not a prophet, but it's very easy to predict what will happen to both of ya.
Please free her, abeg.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by tunize(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Equation balance be this na o.p you are a selfish guy yes u are. What did u call the session again revealing ur deepest secret of which u urself is even guilty of. Bros marry that girl and let go besides what if she hadn't told you?This na more reason i can nvr tell any girl my past and make any girl nor tell me e own cos provided is called past live it as past.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Pumpumking: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
francislin:
Good morning guys, hope your night was great.

Am in a dilemma right now actually don't know which decision to take at this moment.

Am so sorry am going to stress you guys with a little long right up.
I met my fiancee with whom we have been in a relationship for more than 4 years now and we are already preparing for marriage before the end of the year.

The issue started when the pastor who is counseling us told us we have to make sure we are open to each other and no secret should be kept away from either of us.

Now the issue is when we got home after the class i told her i don't want to keep secret from her anymore as been advised by the pastor and she also did insisting i start first which i did knowing fully well i haven't been that faithful as a guy to her. Actually when i met her she was a virgin, i was the one who dis flowered her, i knew fully well she has never cheated on me based on my own knowledge and understanding, she has been there for me even right in her days in school while she was doing her ND, she visits me anything she is free and doesn't receive calls from guys as expected from ladies who go about, we know each other password and we use each others phone.

When i told her how many girls have had things to do with while we are dating, how many have slept with while she was in school and even while she is around but unaware, i made sure i clear myself with the hope of entering our marriage without any secret even with those she suspected which i denied initially.

I was so surprised when she told me as well that she had a fling twice swearing its just twice with 2 different guys and am the cause of it. stating she only did it once with each of them out of anger and neglect. Although i knew very well am to be blamed in most aspect which she insisted anytime we had issues i always threaten her with breakup and name calling but i told her that is not enough reason for her to do such a thing because i know myself very well i can't stand the sight of a cheating woman that has always been the major causes of my break up and she has been crying insisting i pushed her when i told her i no longer want the relationship when she was in ND she met a guy when we broke up and when she came back we settled again and she left the guy and said she only slept with him once and the second guy was when she was doing her I.T we also had issue she insisted i was calling her all sort of names and she needed someone to confide in and that was how she did it and she regretted every bit of it and she has been praying to God for forgiveness and she doesn't know how to tell me but she swore with her life that those are the people and times she did it. and she is not happy with herself and begging i forgive her.

I know most people will be blaming me but its not a yardstick for her to cheat considering the fact that we never broke up as such. we have already done the introduction and engagement already about settling the list. Now am having different taught going through my mind, because i can not stand a cheating woman, over the years she has been so supportive and caring she has stood by me and am so very close to her family including her parents and they have been so supportive concerning our marriage plans. we have already bought some things needed but right now am still having such feelings inside me because i never expected such a thing from her everywhere both at my work place and where i live people call her my madam she has access to my house anytime no one will ever believe she can do such a thing deep inside me i believe those are the only people she had something with, she has been crying and apologizing and am tempted to call everything off which she has been pleading but again everything has been set date fixed, church is already aware am just confused since that day have not gotten myself and i just hope am not making a mistake.

However she has promised it can never happen again and if it does happen i should kill her or do whatever i please but am still worried. I don't know if am being selfish or not but am just restless.

Please i need advice here please i don't want to make any mistake any further because have also promised to make amend but the taught of it still coming all the time even when i told her i have forgiven her but i still get to remember it, i have even told her about our tradition severally once a woman is married she can't go out and have decided to be faithful but the taught of it still hurts me. Now i don't know what to do, its still between me and her i never told anyone of it.

Now am thinking if to go ahead or to cancel it am just worried and i know the kind of embarrassment and disappointment the both families might face please i need candid advice thanks and God bless you all.

angry
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Pumpumking: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2021
francislin:
Good morning guys, hope your night was great.

Am in a dilemma right now actually don't know which decision to take at this moment.

Am so sorry am going to stress you guys with a little long right up.
I met my fiancee with whom we have been in a relationship for more than 4 years now and we are already preparing for marriage before the end of the year.

The issue started when the pastor who is counseling us told us we have to make sure we are open to each other and no secret should be kept away from either of us.

Now the issue is when we got home after the class i told her i don't want to keep secret from her anymore as been advised by the pastor and she also did insisting i start first which i did knowing fully well i haven't been that faithful as a guy to her. Actually when i met her she was a virgin, i was the one who dis flowered her, i knew fully well she has never cheated on me based on my own knowledge and understanding, she has been there for me even right in her days in school while she was doing her ND, she visits me anything she is free and doesn't receive calls from guys as expected from ladies who go about, we know each other password and we use each others phone.

When i told her how many girls have had things to do with while we are dating, how many have slept with while she was in school and even while she is around but unaware, i made sure i clear myself with the hope of entering our marriage without any secret even with those she suspected which i denied initially.

I was so surprised when she told me as well that she had a fling twice swearing its just twice with 2 different guys and am the cause of it. stating she only did it once with each of them out of anger and neglect. Although i knew very well am to be blamed in most aspect which she insisted anytime we had issues i always threaten her with breakup and name calling but i told her that is not enough reason for her to do such a thing because i know myself very well i can't stand the sight of a cheating woman that has always been the major causes of my break up and she has been crying insisting i pushed her when i told her i no longer want the relationship when she was in ND she met a guy when we broke up and when she came back we settled again and she left the guy and said she only slept with him once and the second guy was when she was doing her I.T we also had issue she insisted i was calling her all sort of names and she needed someone to confide in and that was how she did it and she regretted every bit of it and she has been praying to God for forgiveness and she doesn't know how to tell me but she swore with her life that those are the people and times she did it. and she is not happy with herself and begging i forgive her.

I know most people will be blaming me but its not a yardstick for her to cheat considering the fact that we never broke up as such. we have already done the introduction and engagement already about settling the list. Now am having different taught going through my mind, because i can not stand a cheating woman, over the years she has been so supportive and caring she has stood by me and am so very close to her family including her parents and they have been so supportive concerning our marriage plans. we have already bought some things needed but right now am still having such feelings inside me because i never expected such a thing from her everywhere both at my work place and where i live people call her my madam she has access to my house anytime no one will ever believe she can do such a thing deep inside me i believe those are the only people she had something with, she has been crying and apologizing and am tempted to call everything off which she has been pleading but again everything has been set date fixed, church is already aware am just confused since that day have not gotten myself and i just hope am not making a mistake.

However she has promised it can never happen again and if it does happen i should kill her or do whatever i please but am still worried. I don't know if am being selfish or not but am just restless.

Please i need advice here please i don't want to make any mistake any further because have also promised to make amend but the taught of it still coming all the time even when i told her i have forgiven her but i still get to remember it, i have even told her about our tradition severally once a woman is married she can't go out and have decided to be faithful but the taught of it still hurts me. Now i don't know what to do, its still between me and her i never told anyone of it.

Now am thinking if to go ahead or to cancel it am just worried and i know the kind of embarrassment and disappointment the both families might face please i need candid advice thanks and God bless you all.

Ok so sayin u started datin yor pastor becuz yor fiyancy is 4 years old...correct?..is she a midget?
..brother, are u ok sir?(no oofenesece) angry
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by Olayetan(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
luscioustrish:
I'm also confused here..you cheated on her severally,she forgave you..she cheated and you're confused, writing Epistles about how you can't stand a cheating woman?? Are you okay at all?? What stops you from forgiving her?
If you don't marry her someone else will.

The guy is an hypocrite,
He wants the Lady to forgive him for something he can't forgive the lady for.

BTW, happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by luscioustrish(f): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

The guy is an hypocrite,
He wants the Lady to forgive him for something he can't forgive the lady for.

BTW, happy birthday to you.

Awwww...thank you so much
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by PlaYaJones: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
slimzpresh:

Hello there

Helo can we quickly talk about sexxx I beg cheesy
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by RedpillAnalyst: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
blinking001:
Leave her alone and move on. Please for the sake of your own sanity let her be and move on. Trust me they'll always be a thought of her cheating whenever you two are not around each other. Besides the thought of her past deeds will always hunt you.

This is very complex. Men are wired differently from women.

Women love they game of you cheat, I cheat. No man should ever play that silly game.

The thought will continue to haunt the OP for the length of the union.

Op have you ever even thought of the following:

What if she had multiple orgasms in the few stints.

What if the guys dinkum is longer and curvier than yours

What if she quickly inserted back the dinkum into her portal when the guy was fumbling around the entrance.

Maybe she is still retaining dna material from those guys because they went in raw.

Do not proceed unless you seek proper counseling from an elderly person you trust or pastor.

Cheating is bad and pre marital sex is still wrong.

You are not a saint for sure, but a girl cheating 2 times is worse than a man cheating 15 times. Don't let people confuse you with equality.

That is why the good book said leave the bed undefiled.
Re: Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. by blinking001(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

This is very complex. Men are wired differently from women.

Women love they game of you cheat, I cheat. No man should ever play that silly game.

The thought will continue to haunt the OP for the length of the union.

Op have you ever even thought of the following:

What if she had multiple orgasms in the few stints.

What if the guys dinkum is longer and curvier than yours

What if she quickly inserted back the dinkum into her portal when the guy was fumbling around the entrance.

Maybe she is still retaining dna material from those guys because they went in raw.

Do not proceed unless you seek proper counseling from an elderly person you trust or pastor.
Gbamsolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. / Online Dating: How To Grab A Woman's Attention / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.