Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71922 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by topboss: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:

It is foolish to perform an act that will not bring positive results.

Everyone is expected to have sense at certain points in time. Just because you are confrontational, does not mean you should confront all the time, sometimes, use logic.

This talk about some people being confrontational, is an excuse to justify making yourself look stupid.

That Mariam that stabbed and killed her husband, will you excuse her behavior with "Some people are short-tempered"?

The woman had time to get in her car, or use transport to drive all the way to the supermarket, she went up to the girl to hit her, even as she walked away, she had sufficient time to think of her actions, but she allowed anger lead her. If the girl has a condition and that hit killed her, when the woman is standing trial for manslaughter, her lawyer will tell the judge " She is confrontational" abi?

She is a mother to kids, God knows how many of her kids classmates have seen this video, even their teachers and parents. She has ruined her reputation in the eyes of reasonable people, everybody will think her either crazy or pathetic. And all for what?

She go confront tire, this is just the beginning.
I am glad you use Mariam example.
Woman to woman confrontation is different from woman to man, where she use excessive force or wait for him to sleep.
She knows he is stronger, and will use fear to attack in a way that leaves him dead.

The point here is it will be fatal.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 2:18am On Mar 01, 2020
What does that have to do with the way a woman looks? Go and tell that to men who are chasing married women. The end result is always to cum and that will always happen. ahbeg goodnight jare
Sniper101:

Madam, quit trying so hard to convince me or to force your own opinion on me.

You're a woman, am a man.
Or have you gone down on a woman before undecided

Women are sweet in the middle, yes.
But the taste between a woman who's had kids and one who haven't, the taste is always different; whether one is using the tongue or diick. It's always different.

...take it or leave it and leave me.

Goodnight!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

See diswan

When you provoke for early morning, hell dey break loose undecided

I wont banter words with you.
Indeed no be every comment person go reply.

You such a lil child. Shouldn't have even wasted my time with you..

Na boy you be lass lass
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Same way u didn't connect yours before yanning dust.

I'm lecturing you wat you didn't let your mother lecture you.

Your mother would seriously be disappointed in your comments here so far.

Cos something seriously tells me that before your mother decided that day to spread her legs to push you outta her cvnt, she would have gladly opted to have a D&C than to want to have you through a CS ......like you're advocating here

{try not to bring in the "mother-talk" next time}
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

I wont banter words with you.
Indeed no be every comment person go reply.

You such a lil child. Shouldn't have even wasted my time with you..

Na boy you be lass lass

See me see "WOMAN" grin

.....{please, shift}
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by topboss: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2020
The woman use sense handle her problem. let off stem with the girl first before going home to confront her husband. If she carry everything put on him, disaster will occur.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Your mother would seriously be disappointed in your comments here so far.

Cos something seriously tells me that before your mother decided that day to spread her legs to push you outta her cvnt, she would have gladly opted to have a D&C than to want to have you through a CS ......like you're advocating here

{try not to bring in the "mother-talk" next time}

Looooooooooooooooool. My mother is a proud grand mother.

With the way u look on the profile you look like the child you just narrated.

One love bruh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
What does that have to do with the way a woman looks? Go and tell that to men who are chasing married women. The end result is always to cum and that will always happen. ahbeg goodnight jare

Young men chase after married women not cos of their looks or how tight their puna is ...but cos of the money they have to give.

So once again, your argument doesn't apply here. Thanks!

goodnight jare
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by odisman(m): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
Nigerian women leave your husbands alone and focus on raising your kids!! It is not a crime for a married man to have a mistress to ease off work and business stress.....sex is what keeps men going and the reason we are n't fighting so many wars in the world today....and I don't mean sex with one woman from year to year, for what naangry angry

The guys supporting you here and forming holy are mostly single, broke guys!!! wait until they are married and financially okay, then you will know their true color!

If you know you are too selfish a woman that cannot share your husband with some cool chicks, then stay single or go to the monastery and be a nun!!!

Stop harassing these fine girls and disgracing your husband and family biko angry angry
I guess you will give the same advice when someone starts sleeping with your wife too.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Looooooooooooooooool. My mother is a proud grand mother.

With the way u look on the profile you look like the child you just narrated.

One love bruh.

Proud indeed.

...u come here come dey give her and yourself hope

Mtcheew

WETIN person no go see for NL
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Proud indeed.

...u come here come dey give her and yourself hope

Mtcheew

WETIN person no go see for NL

Baba

use that your guy internet find connect so something go drop this new month.. No go dey dull for NL maye No dey here. Face your hustle and leave women cunt alone.

Nitwit...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 2:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Young men chase after married women not cos of their looks or how tight their puna is ...but cos of the money they have to give.

So once again, your argument doesn't apply here. Thanks!

goodnight jare
is it only young men that chase after married women? What is this one saying sef? Which married woman will give money to a young boy that is supposed to be used for the family? I think you’re talking about older divorced sugar mummies. Yeahh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Rittysylvia:

Baba

use that your guy internet find connect so something go drop this new month.. No go dey dull for NL maye No dey here. Face your hustle and leave women cunt alone.

Nitwit...

Lol

Nonentity...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Rittysylvia(m): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
is it only young men that chase after married women? What is this one saying sef?

Dude been talking plenty gibberish this new month like this..

It's not fair how some people don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:40am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
is it only young men that chase after married women? What is this one saying sef?

Ögbeni shift make I see front
.....ur time with me dun expire
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

Ögbeni shift make I see front
.....ur time with me dun expire
if you’re arguing or debating, try to make valid and reasonable points. You hear?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by paschalmezie(m): 2:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Buying Bulk Diesel Fuel in Nigeria, What You Need To Know

Oftentimes, buying bulk diesel fuel or AGO can be an excruciating and intimidating ball game on its own.

On the contrary, bulk diesel delivery is the best and simplest thing we do every day. This is because we supply high-quality diesel at a cost-effective price.

While so many people consider every petroleum extract as a goldmine, others believe they are precious assets. As a company, diesel is a high-value investment, but sometimes the market seems very overwhelming and wobbling.

This simply means that before making a purchase, if you’re unsure of what to do, whom or the bulk diesel supplier to buy from, there is a very high tendency that you will fall prey to ......... https://www.electenergyng.com/blog/buying-bulk-diesel-fuel-in-nigeria-what-you-need-to-know/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2020
olabrinks:
if you’re arguing or debating, try to make valid and reasonable points. You hear?

Just like the inconsequential points you've been dropping, huh?

Anyways, like I said, "please, shift".
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Wittysmith(m): 2:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Royaldave200(m): 2:46am On Mar 01, 2020
IME1:
Space for sale undecided

Meanwhile the woman should face her man and involve the family is need be to settle it as a family matter.
Then she can bring the girl when those avenues fail

It's because she knows own this one, can she know all the others are so called husband frolics with

The woman should go and check the foundation of her marriage

What exactly are you trying to say
...did you proof read before posting this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by spiritedtete: 2:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Dear wife don't embarrass yourself by confronting my side chick oo

I will respect you and still love you like i always do.. side chick won't change anything.

It is my choice and please deal with me instead.. and do it with wisdom.

Signed
By me

Lol.

On a serious note... the wife just subjected herself to defeat by showing her insecurity openly.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by MiddleDimension: 2:59am On Mar 01, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
God forbid that I have a daughter who'll start sleeping with a married man.
Anal at that.

And then should my husband do this sort of nonsense, God forbid though, what's my headache? I know I'll be too proud to start running after little girls. It's just absolutely ridiculous going after the girl when it's your husband making a real fool of you.

Find a very good way to handle the situation other than physically confronting a stranger.

how are you sure she did it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by zzbrodah: 3:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

As for me,I believe the bulk of the blame lies with the men because it is men that normally approach these ladies and the ladies nowadays prefer married men because of financial gain.
The woman herself is shameless,the problem is with her man,she should have faced him rather than washing her dirty linen in the public,obviously the husband will be mad with this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by MiddleDimension: 3:18am On Mar 01, 2020
franchasng:
You are typing jagajaga angry angry[img]https://media./images/4fc4773f431871c2ef9cc2b14efb61b4/tenor.gif[/img]

it is not true that women sleep with who they want. some men turn down women too. this mentality is what is responsible for women not being able to take it when they make advances on men and are turned down. remember Neymar, Ronaldo, Joseph and many men out there today.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by wany(f): 3:27am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
giving birth to four children is NOT an excuse to lose shape. You people should stop encouraging this narrative, it is similar to the false narrative that all men cheat.

Heidi Klum has 5 children and she remains slender as ever, Josh Chambers' wife has five, she dey as she dey. Beyonce has three, still in shape. Ufuoma has two, still has a banging body. Chioma has at least three, still looks good. Busola Dakolo has three, and her body Is still great.

It is not the children that has the woman in that shape, it is lack of exercise and dieting, poor feeding habit, and/or genetics. Childbirth does not make you fat and shapeless. Now, you can say she is like that because she has no time to herself (but she clearly has time to know who is giving her husband anal, and how to track the person), or you can say she lacks the motivation to be in shape as well.

But, you see, the issue here is, her husband likes to have anal sex and she doesn't. The sidechick looks NOTHING like her, when a man cheats on your stark opposite, it is a cause for concern, because then, you either married a man that has no spec, or you married a man that was never really attracted to you.

Either way, neither of the women covered themselves in glory in this instance, and it is worse for the wife. The sidechick will possibly get a husband despite her transgressions, after chopping the hisband's money, but the wife will fight many more side chicks, assuming her husband doesn't leave her.
Your accession is very lame,so many factors can make a woman loose shape, now what if the husband says no maid in the house,and she is the only one careing for four kids,can she really have time for work out.do you no how kids can ware you out.
What if the man does not provide adequately .
Looking at the woman in the picture does she look like someone into if anything developmental to her life.
Never be hasty to judge,rather pray for a man that will love and respect you.he will never bring you disrespect or put you in a hurting situation.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 3:38am On Mar 01, 2020
wany:

Your accession is very lame,so many factors can make a woman loose shape, now what if the husband says no maid in the house,and she is the only one careing for four kids,can she really have time for work out.do you no how kids can ware you out.
What if the man does not provide adequately .
Looking at the woman in the picture does she look like someone into if anything developmental to her life.
Never be hasty to judge,rather pray for a man that will love and respect you.he will never bring you disrespect or put you in a hurting situation.. undecided
so, you don't know the meaning of "she has no time to herself"? Or you felt so attacked that you coudn't figure out that all these things you listed concerning no maid and such, falls under "no time to herself"

Read to understand, not to attack. Just because I did not spell it out, does not mean you should assume I did not put that into consideration.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Iconpee(m): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Shut your mouth Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 3:44am On Mar 01, 2020
topboss:

I am glad you use Mariam example.
Woman to woman confrontation is different from woman to man, where she use excessive force or wait for him to sleep.
She knows he is stronger, and will use fear to attack in a way that leaves him dead.

The point here is it will be fatal.

And you think a shove or a smack cannot be fatal? You think women who may choose to pour acid on the side chick, will not lead to fatality? You think the woman cannot arrange boys for her husband, so it doesn't lead to fatality? You think she cannot drop subtle hints of her knowledge in such a way, that it will strike fear in him?

Just because Mariam was irrational, does not mean all women who choose to confront their husbands also apply irrationality that leads to fatality. After all, there are women who have ensured they made their husbands bankrupt before leaving him, to tackle his infidelity.

I used Mariam to explain the effect of irrational decisions. Don't assume I used it to prove that confronting the husband could lead to fatality. Mariam was just as stupid as this woman, there are repercussions for illogical behavior.

There are many ways to kill a bird, and killing yourself in the process, isn't one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by desiredhome: 3:52am On Mar 01, 2020
alezzy13:
Btw, what does he mean about women seeing marriage as an achievement? It's it one?

Furthermore, what's that got to do with the behavior of the wife in the supermarket??
The woman action shows how insecured she is and afraid she was gonna loose her husband to a side chick since in her mentality/reasoning husband is a do or die affair for her and her likes, let no side chick come and take him away from her........
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by carnal: 4:11am On Mar 01, 2020
spiritedtete:
Dear wife don't embarrass yourself by confronting my side chick oo

I will respect you and still love you like i always do.. side chick won't change anything.

It is my choice and please deal with me instead.. and do it with wisdom.

Signed
By me

Lol.

On a serious note... the wife just subjected herself to defeat by showing her insecurity openly.
and she had to share years at some point in the video,showing side chick how weak she has become. Side chick and her hubby will be rocking this weekend, she neva start to embarrass herself
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by carnal: 4:21am On Mar 01, 2020
safarigirl:
this is personal opinion.

All the posts men make about BBW, does not suggest this. Adesuwa is not thick enough for a lot of these men..also personal opinion, based on feedback
I will chose Omotola over Adesuwa,any day any time,that doesn't mean adesuwa no get her swag o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Ishilove: 4:39am On Mar 01, 2020
See them running their mouths, meanwhile it's still the same them that have pressured women into seeing marriage as an achievement. If a woman is still single at a certain age they will be the first to call her evening newspaper, and to avoid such derogatory nomenclature she settles with a he-goat that sticks his penis_ into every thing that has a hole. When this kind of story is a fall out, it is still them that will say 'fight the man, don't fight the side chick'.

The typical African man is a disgusting hypocrite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.