Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52666 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Offpoint: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
yvelchstores:
noted. It was not my intention to encourage no spacing. I appreciate your insight.
One love

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Ghokes(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
You are your friend and we know this fact
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Dick1000(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
timro:
My daughter was six month old when I took in took in with the 2nd baby. I was very calm. All I did was to stop breastfeeding my daughter and placed her on baby food and multivitamins.

Your wife and baby will be very okay as long as both of them feeds well.

Please take care of them. " Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is it's reward".
The issue is that she undergo c.s on the first baby. How sure the uterus as heal/strong enough to carry the fetus in her. My input is that "your doctor as the best advice for you"
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Westernlove: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
timro:
My daughter was six month old when I took in took in with the 2nd baby. I was very calm. All I did was to stop breastfeeding my daughter and placed her on baby food and multivitamins.

Your wife and baby will be very okay as long as both of them feeds well.

Please take care of them. " Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is it's reward".

These kind of people are the lots that makes up 90% of Nigeria population. Very low IQ people. Your types are the ones who are at the corridors of power in this helllhole nation. All you people know Is sex, sex, sex, procreate in the midst of poverty. There are too many wealthy, rich educated illiterate in this helllhole.....Technology wise, You people have nothing upstairs....
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Westernlove: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

Bringing a child into the world when you know you cannot take care of him/her is the greatest sin committed.

This Is very rampant here In Nigeria, The reason why God has forsaken this helllhole....
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by smeak123: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Young man, you should be lucky your wify has fibroid and getting pregnant often. Do all you can to take care of the senior child and allow the her to deliver the pregnancy. Aborting 10 weeks pregnancy is not a joke, bro.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by emonis88: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
confibless:
My dear don't abort the baby,it happened to me too.my baby was 7months when my wife took in.Today the baby is 1yr plus 1 day and my ist is now 2yrs plus 3 months.God is your strength.
Did ur wife give birth by CS?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Sexyliciousbri: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Keep the pregnancy
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by emonis88: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chuksyno:
It is not new or news. My first daughter is 11months older than my first son. Never make mistake of aborting or days of regret will follow suit. Since your first issue is 8months it means he will be 1 year and 5 months older than the one inside womb which is relatively ok. So don't make stupid abortion mistake in the name of covering shame
Did ur wife give birth through CS? all of u here saying he should keep the baby, I hope u all aware his wife gave birth through CS. she is not to get pregnant again till after 18 months
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lordbucci2: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
I wonder hw u do it ! Wit difficulty, ur dick still stand.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:
lol you gave enough clue than for me not to get. grin

Yes I bear all the names and was given the names cos my dad's mom died when I was given birth to

wow.

it is well sha.

take care wink

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by gentle007(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Westernlove:

These kind of people are the lots that makes up 90% of Nigeria population. Very low IQ people. Your types are the ones who are at the corridors of power in this helllhole nation. All you people know Is sex, sex, sex, procreate in the midst of poverty. There are too many wealthy, rich educated illiterate in this helllhole.....Technology wise, You people have nothing upstairs....

All of these your grammar was because he shared his issue and asked for opinions, right? And with your high intelligence quotient, your first post on NL was about your experience with women and how you will never trust them because they double date. I thought I would see your business experiences decorating your NL posts. Before you tell me that you don't air your achievements, know also that you should not air your destructive criticism that is devoid of objectivity.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Ay04z(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
[/b]
JasonScoolari:
[b]You're struggling to take care of your family but you did not struggle to unleash the loads of fertile sperm inside her....

If you're truly struggling as you claim, you would have thought of family planning or use contraceptive, but NO, you choose to dive Raw because "E too sweet"

This is the result of diving raw...

Keep the baby and keep on hustling.

Goodluck!
diving raw. cheesy. Dis nairaland sweet abeg. Some response u go see ehn.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yamleg:

How many in your vicinity have you adopted? Otuocha

Everyone in my area has got parents who can take care of their children... Although I babysit kids... The inspiration to adopt children came from there...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
merits:

never not someone like you.

Lol.. Why not?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Samfloxin:

Can you take the responsibility of a new born child?

Yes I can.... It would be an honour if they would gift me the baby...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
How do i contact you?

Would you send me a pm?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
RomeoEmpire:
Awe! We got something in common then. So much love kids.

Awwwee yeah!
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
femi4:
sorry o, it must be your face o

Lol... Okay... It's alright...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
chrisnwoke1:
VERY DEMONIC!

actually whats "very demonic" is people bringing kids into this world without proper emotional/physical/financial backing for this child's next 18yrs. having a child certainly aint some type of lottery where you have as many kids as possible and "hope for the best" while being INADEQUATE AS A PARENT.

SHAME ON YOU DEMONS!!!!
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Lamanii22:

Would you send me a pm?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Coolgent(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
A friend of mine is currently experiencing same thing with your friend, but i urged him not to abort the innocent baby; who knows he may lost the wife in the process or incurred bills in something goes south.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
PrincewithGod:

Murder is not sin? This must be gospel according to satan.
if abortion is a sin then masturbation is genocide and mensuration is what?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

actually whats "very demonic" is people bringing kids into this world without proper emotional/physical/financial backing for this child's next 18yrs. having a child certainly aint some type of lottery where you have as many kids as possible and "hope for the best" while being INADEQUATE AS A PARENT.

SHAME ON YOU DEMONS!!!!
sir please don't waste your time on these lots. Just allow them churn kids without proper care and maybe someday,the kids will stand up for ask them the essence of living

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwee yeah!
Plz are you a Lagosian? Wanna talk to you.. wink

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Samfloxin(m): 2:44am On Mar 06, 2020
michlins:
tell those almajiri kids this. Those abandoned kids, tell them this. You fornicate and it's not sin but taking care of your mess becomes a sin and you hand the sin over to another innocent kid
I don't fornicate Mr. Man
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 4:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Samfloxin:

I don't fornicate Mr. Man
hehehehee. You don't fornicate. Who asked you about that. Konji kill you there please
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2020
michlins:
sir please don't waste your time on these lots. Just allow them churn kids without proper care and maybe someday,the kids will stand up for ask them the essence of living
To them children are gifts from God, it's when they are uncared for they become demons as adults.
Nigerian still have 19th century mentality.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2020
RomeoEmpire:
Plz are you a Lagosian? Wanna talk to you.. wink

By birth? Yeah... I wanna start claiming Lagos as my rightful place...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2020
wirinet:

To them children are gifts from God, it's when they are uncared for they become demons as adults.
Nigerian still have 19th century mentality.
it's even that always.

Truth is that we hate to take responsibility for our actions. We always want to blame someone. Either we blame God or Satan or our neighbor or anything. Just find a scapegoat and blame. That's our way
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by SweetCunt97(f): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2020
michlins:
it's even that always.

Truth is that we hate to take responsibility for our actions. We always want to blame someone. Either we blame God or Satan or our neighbor or anything. Just find a scapegoat and blame. That's our way
Thank you. They don't understand quality children upbringing... The quality of life u give to kids u plan for won't b d quality u give to one you not even prepared for unless things get rosy along the way.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Thank you. They don't understand quality children upbringing... The quality of life u give to kids u plan for won't b d quality u give to one you not even prepared for
unless things get rosy along the way.

The Nigerian mind is trained to hope on hopelessness, plan on planlessness and prepare on unpreparedness. So you hear such terms as unmerited favour, miracle success, god will provide, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.