Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52584 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by na2016: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
bjprodint:
Abortion is a sin,Family planning is not a sin.

where is it stated like that?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lastmankc(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
Talk truth guy.You are the friend.

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2020
I was 10 months old while my mom was one month pregnant with my sister.i was born on April 12 1992, she was born on November 11 1993.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Sexycardib: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Op self your friend no wise. Hasn't he heard of a condom. I might be an atheist but I detest abortion only when it is a case of mother or child dies. Tell am next time make him think before him slot. Just get a doctors advice that's the best.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2020
You all are advicing she keeps it, hell no!
Many are not getting this picture clearly. The child spacing isn't the problem here.

Her health is important, she had cs just 8months ago and you want her body to under another expansion again without completely healing?
It would have been okay for her to keep if she had vagina birth but for a CS, she better flush it to avoid complications.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by NobleDeSage001: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2020
The child that is coming is packed with numerous blessings for the parents. Abort it and abort your blessings. That child is not an accident.
For a woman who has fibroid problems, conception would normally be hard and the wife is pregnant. It calls for celebration rather than worries.
Also, abortion is a wicked act and a vicious crime against an innocent harmless, helpless baby. Abortion is a sin and the souls of the innocent babies cry to God for justice against the persons who kill them.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Dreyton36: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2020
The guy no they do the main pouring, he must be the one topping it � if you know you know
Hit me up for your Canada, Dubai, European visas
No scam zone
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by versashee: 1:23am On Mar 05, 2020
bjprodint:
Abortion is a sin,Family planning is not a sin.

bribery and corruption is a sin too. lying is a sin and many more.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by NovusHomo(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please

So? Nor be him fok her? When you fak raw, you should expect baby now.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by seangy4konji: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2020
lie....a girl posted this self on my whataspp status earlier today...

all of una go just deh recycle gist.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:06am On Mar 05, 2020
femi4:
baby don't adopt babies

Omg.... I'm not a baby.. I'm an adult...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:09am On Mar 05, 2020
omotowo2:
why do u want to adopt the baby?

I just wanna care for the baby and relieve the parents of stress that's all... I wanna be a mom to many nations.... A child equals one nation.. Then two,three and many....
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:11am On Mar 05, 2020
RomeoEmpire:
Are you for real?

Yeah jokes apart.. I love children...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:12am On Mar 05, 2020
AreaFada2:

Awww! How sweet.

But they'll probably keep the baby. It will be a struggle at first BUT a blessing. Have the two kids now and stop gunning a load of aggressive cum into her after that.

You're right...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:14am On Mar 05, 2020
wirinet:

Be prepared to adopt not just the new baby, but also her old baby and the husband too, as it's highly unlikely she would survive another cesarean 18 months after the previous one.

I can as well adopt the old baby too.. But the husband should be able to fend for himself...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Can we chat as regard this?

Yeah.. No problems..
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:24am On Mar 05, 2020
How do i contact you?
Lamanii22:

Yeah.. No problems..
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by zikodem(m): 3:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Pls don't think about abortion, it should not be an option, my elder sister is just 1yr 4month older than me, if I can survive it, the unborn baby too will
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Samfloxin(m): 3:54am On Mar 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You're struggling to take care of your family but you did not struggle to unleash the loads of fertile sperm inside her....

If you're truly struggling as you claim, you would have thought of family planning or use contraceptive, but NO, you choose to dive Raw because "E too sweet"

This is the result of diving raw... p

Keep the baby and keep on hustling.

Goodluck!
Nigerians, you people will not give advice without first mocking the person
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Samfloxin(m): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
Can you take the responsibility of a new born child?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Samfloxin(m): 3:57am On Mar 05, 2020
michlins:
abortion isn't a sin. Abortion is safer than childbirth if you must know

At op, instead of you to bring a child into this world when you aren't ready, abort and prepare

I will know you religious people will come for me but before you do, ensure you're a virgin
Abortion is a sin,if you were aborted you wouldn't be typing this on nairaland
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by spiceadole: 4:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:

Typical of married people.

They hate any and every form of contraception.

Prefer to have abortions when pregnant and not ready for it.

Then they come online and start condemning abortions,pointing fingers to single ladies as the chief culprits of abortion.

Lies.

Married women in Nigeria have more abortions than their single counterparts

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Doktajay5: 4:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:

Except for the financial capacity to run his family, which he should go and figure out and double his hustle. The pregnancy can confortably be without any health challenge.

Her body has healed @ enough to go through it without killing her. Nothing will happen to her. She should just register for ANC. The only thing u both should plan for is a repeat CS cos she isn't qualified for a VBAC (vaginal birth after CS). Yes that's is.

Warn him oohh if it's not u shaa, He will put that woman at a bigger rist of losing everything if he tries an abortion cos that will be a more dangerous trauma to the womb.

So in his interest and in the interest of that woman, he should desist from thinking of such but should go an plan how to go about the financial expectations from him.

I feel for him anyway, I can advice him to quickly go and buy NHIS private health insurance for her immediately, it will be ready in 2 months. Its sold @ 15k ie the minimum plan. This could save him the high cost of repeat CS.

Then after this case, they both should get a good contraceptive plan to prevent another pregnancy while they enjoy sex, this will avail her the opportunity to heal much better.

Na God de give pikin so don't play smart around it or do what u will eventually regrete.

People take in @ 3 months, 6 months etc after delivery by any means.. So urs @ 8 months isn't bad @ all. So concern ur sef with money matters more Than health matters bro.

All the best...

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Doktajay5: 4:40am On Mar 05, 2020
michlins:
abortion isn't a sin. Abortion is safer than childbirth if you must know

At op, instead of you to bring a child into this world when you aren't ready, abort and prepare

I will know you religious people will come for me but before you do, ensure you're a virgin

And what if u destroy the system eventually?? Aby u think abortion is same as delivery..

Remember abortion is not permitted by law in Nigeria @ least not in this circumstance.

So which qualified personal will grant u abortion on social grounds? Of course non.

What will that put her @?.. Simple, it will put her at going to get it from a quack, who will now go and use oxytocics (agents that contract the womb) without knowing that its a sacrilage to use such on a womb with scars
Or will go and use u sterilised curate and kuku finish the womb.

Next will be a ruptured womb, uncontrolled bleeding, uterine synechia etc.

So that when u r eventually ready so to speak, u now become who can't conceive.

Remember, u caused it.. So better save him this your illiterate advice.

Ok bye

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Doktajay5: 4:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:
You all are advicing she keeps it, hell no!
Many are not getting this picture clearly. The child spacing isn't the problem here.

Her health is important, she had cs just 8months ago and you want her body to under another expansion again without completely healing?
It would have been okay for her to keep if she had vagina birth but for a CS, she better flush it to avoid complications.

Adviser. What type of complications will she avoid that she won't face more in abortion.

Who will do the abortion first?... Remember she can't get a legal abortion on social grounds. So already is an illegal abortion, and possibly from a quack.

I expected u refer them to a Dr to get a professional advice, than spew ur opinion on nairaland over a very serious and sensitive matter.

#smh nairaland Drs hahahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by kole22k(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Please don't tamper with the pregnancy, I had two babies in 12 month which is a year, I had the first in 1st of August 2006 and the second in 30th of July 2007 by calculations it exactly 12 month so while worry. They are blessings from God. God will keep your blessings for you. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by kole22k(m): 5:21am On Mar 05, 2020
Please don't tamper with the pregnancy, I had two babies in 12 month which is a year, I had the first in 1st of August 2006 and the second in 30th of July 2007 by calculations it exactly 12 month so while worry. They are blessings from God. God will keep your blessings for you. Amen.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by femi4: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg.... I'm not a baby.. I'm an adult...
sorry o, it must be your face o

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by gnykelly(m): 5:29am On Mar 05, 2020
timro:
My daughter was six month old when I took in took in with the 2nd baby. I was very calm. All I did was to stop breastfeeding my daughter and placed her on baby food and multivitamins.

Your wife and baby will be very okay as long as both of them feeds well.

Please take care of them. " Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is it's reward".

until we fill every inch of our land with human being and there's no place to farm and recreation
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Unrated900(m): 5:44am On Mar 05, 2020
When you were busy putting the pregnancy there
You never seek advice
Now the deed has been done
You want advice
Do family planing they won’t listen
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Gerrard59:
First, assuming the story is true, then it's YOU and not an imaginary friend. To my point, if you know you cannot take care of the pregnancy with the load you have at home, abort. If your personal beliefs is against abortion, keep the pregnancy but adopt the most effective and rigorous family planning for men - vasectomy. Apparently, she would have to give birth 'cos of the medical implications and the problem will get complicated if she gives birth to triplets or twins.

Next time, you people will use your head and not your pen!s.

Modified

Let me it get straight, Nlders aka Nigerians believe children are blessings just because they are born?! You folks are hilarious.

That's exactly why we are where we are today in this country, with a population size of over 200 million people and still growing and the standard of living almost zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.