Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52625 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

your name "Yewande" reminds me of the first girl in my life that I would ever love.
that time, I was like between 8-9 years old, I cant remember her age then but I was older than her. this girl was so beautiful without breast then.
we would catch each other in one corner and kiss passionately grin grin

we loved each other back then that even some of our neighbors would call us husband and wife cos they saw how we used to play then (though, they never caught us kissing or romancing before) grin grin

when we relocated to another place in the 90s, that's how we were separated.

in the mid 2000s, I went back to that house to look for her, luckily for me, I saw her.
on sighting this girl, she had grown breasts and she was so beautiful. my oh my, I'm talking natural caramel skin beauty facial beauty was 100%.

but unfortunately, she said she didn't know who I was, she didn't recognize me.

long story short;

when I described who I was to her, told her my name, out of a sudden surprise, she screamed my name and hugged me. she immediately went down on her knees and apologized to me that she was sorry that I had changed and she couldn't remember.
we exchanged pleasantries talked a bit.

I was so happy that day ehn! cheesy

we later fixed another day for a proper hangout, but it didn't hold. can't remember the reason sha.

it was later that I went there that I discovered she had also relocated with her family and I didn't even bother to look for her then, cos they relocated to a far place.

her name is yewande, her surname starts with 'A'.

anytime I hear the name, yewande, it makes me feel happy. it give me joy within that I couldn't not explain.

this girl is the real love of my life. I mean the real 100% love.
maybe because she was the first girl I would ever love in my life.

old kids days.

Damn you were something else for you be kissing at age 9. Baba I hail grin

This your story is making me muchy muchy grin well my own surname starts with an "S"

But if it was as deep as u described how come u don't remember her full name so u can search her up on Facebook and no contact no of anyone around through whom u can get her?

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by coldFLARES1(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Afodot0022:
Pls dont abort op. My wife also got pregnant like 8 months after our first child. At first, i was so devastated being that we are still struggling to even take care of the first baby. Let me even tell u, we attempted the pill abortion but the baby refused to be aborted.My wife bleed severely that almost cost her life but when we did scan, it was still revealed that she is still pregnant. Omo na so i just jejely give up and told her to keep the pregnancy. she gave birth to the child without complications though. Now could you believe that this second child is so dear to me that i love her so much. Anytime i think about my action to abort her then, i feel so bad within. Ever since then, i have a change of mind towards abortion,I will never advice anyone to do abortion in respective of the circumstance around the pregnancy except if its severely life threatened. Its never a solution to anything. Now am very happy with my two kids and after the birth of my second child, things started changing financially that i dont even have any cause to borrow or live in lack. I will say this my second child brought lots of blessing for me cos my finances change for good even better than when i gave birth to my first child. So pls op dont hurt that little blessing in you. Take your wife to hospital so they can manage her and follow up with her till when she gives birth. pls dont attempt to kill that child, else you will regret it. who knows if you are only destined for two children in life and with the fibroid issue of your wife, conceiving is always difficult. so this might be your chance to have your child. so pls and pls dont abort that child. you guys will definitely survive and bet me, when that baby comes, you wont regret having that child as things will definitely change for good for you and your household. I am saying this base on my personal experience.
Thank God for your experiences of a turnaround in financial fortunes following the birth of your second child. It's a 50/50 chance of success. For me, the decision to abort, with pills especially, should be dependent on how far gone the pregnancy is so has not to risk birthing a child with deformities.

To the Op, my advise to keep the pregnancy is because your wife has fibroid! The weight of being responsible for a kid is huge, not to talk of adding another mouth when you're already struggling to be practically responsible.

Good luck with your decision.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by exnovio(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Please dont abort it,i need it,more if its a baby girl please am on my knees.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by olureignforever: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please

She's with fibroid and she's able to conceive. They better leave the innocent baby alone. What if they are unable to conceive again.?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by merits(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
never not someone like you.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Offpoint: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2020
yvelchstores:
off point, life is not as express and shallow as you see it. You are probably among those that only think life is about eat and drink. When you mature more and see more depth in life you will know what sacrifice and dedication is. While growing up, my dad was and still is a trader, he went out of his way to take us to the BEST primary school in Rivers State, the best secondary school and flew us abroad for university. He was a trader, sometimes he didn't have money to send to us for pocket money. But he was determined and we all graduated. That's how I was raised, from a background of sacrifice and dedication. There is nothing I see as impossible. Go try convincing someone else. You stand no chance with me.
Sorry, you don't have 10% of life experience like I do. it's very obvious in your comments.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Damn you were something else for you be kissing at age 9. Baba I hail grin

na so we see am ooh grin

Yewandequeen:

This your story is making me muchy muchy grin well my own surname starts with an "S"

Muchy muchy indeed grin funny you smiley

Yewandequeen:

But if it was as deep as u described how come u don't remember her full name so u can search her up on Facebook and no contact no of anyone around through whom u can get her?

I only know of her first name and surname.

I can't even count the number of times I have checked her name on Facebook. but it only brings one female profile with just 2 unclear pictures. so, I doubt if that's her. cos thats not her looks.

as at day before yesterday, I checked her name again. 2 profiles came up this time around. the one that normally came up with just 2 unclear pix, and another one with pictures of a newly wedded lady and her husband. this one also has just 2 pix, the lady and her husband, both in their wedding outfits. like it was taken on their wedding day.
no much details about the profiles, though.

can't go back asking around for her jare.
it is a long stuff and the year has been long. so, looking for such person might not be feasible.
and I'm sure everybody is living their lives already.

just that that her name, yewande, I don't just know. the name always looks golden in my eyes and anytime I hear that name, it brings joy to my hear that very moment.

If I have a female child in the future, that name is preciously reserved for her. that would be her first name.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by DEBUU: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Tell your friend not to abort that baby. I have a lady friend who happened to be in that type of situation last year but as God may have it , she kept the pregnancy . lo and behold she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy which is her first son through ceasaran operation. The mummy and baby are healthy till today.
Please stop nursing the idea of aborting the baby.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by PrincewithGod(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2020
michlins:
abortion isn't a sin. Abortion is safer than childbirth if you must know

At op, instead of you to bring a child into this world when you aren't ready, abort and prepare

I will know you religious people will come for me but before you do, ensure you're a virgin
Murder is not sin? This must be gospel according to satan.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

just that that her name, yewande, I don't just know. the name always looks golden in my eyes and anytime I hear that name, it brings joy to my hear that very moment.

If I have a female child in the future, that name is preciously reserved for her. that would be her first name.
I know that feeling wink

Btw if you were 9 in early 90s well I expect you should be 34+ and probably married self... Just curious no offense

At the last paragraph : Be careful what you wish for. You don't name a child Yewande except if your mom or ur wifes mom passes on.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yamleg: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
How many in your vicinity have you adopted? Otuocha
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:
I know that feeling wink

Btw if you were 9 in early 90s well I expect you should be 34+ and probably married self... Just curious no offense

At the last paragraph : Be careful what you wish for. You don't name a child Yewande except if you mom or ur wives mom passes on.

me and 34 are just 2feet apart. if u know wat I mean.
I never reach that yet, just remain small.

I never old abeg grin grin I'm still a young guy.

and I didn't say I was 9 in the early 90s, my post indicates 'in the 90s' when we relocated.

I'm not married yet. not ready for that, for now.

hope ur curiosity has been attended to. wink

@the bolded. I thought that has to do with the name YETUNDE, not Yewande.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by yvelchstores(f): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Offpoint:

Sorry, you don't have 10% of life experience like I do. it's very obvious in your comments.

good for you. I am happy where I am and where I am going. As a mother, I will never advise a woman to abort her child especially when she has an option to keep it.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

me and 34 are just 2feet apart. if u know wat I mean.
I never reach that yet, just remain small.

I never old abeg grin grin I'm still a young guy.

and I didn't say I was 9 in the early 90s, my post indicates 'in the 90s' when we relocated.

I'm not married yet. not ready for that, for now.

hope ur curiosity has been attended to. wink

@the bolded. I thought that has to do with the name YETUNDE, not Yewande.

LOL I get the 2feet apart thing grin... 88 if u know u know

Yetunde, Yewande, Iyabo-Female all Yewande are Yetunde and vice versa. I bare those 3 names. smiley

Babatunde, Babawande-male
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Offpoint: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
yvelchstores:
good for you. I am happy where I am and where I am going. As a mother, I will never advise a woman to abort her child especially when she has an option to keep it.
I wasn't advising her to abort her foetus, I was advising Nigerians to stop banging with ruthless abundant.
A nursing mother shouldn't been banging without a condom.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2020
PrincewithGod:

Murder is not sin? This must be gospel according to satan.
Look up the meaning of murder and look up the meaning of abortion, the see if they are the same.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Yamleg:

How many in your vicinity have you adopted? Otuocha
No mind am. There are many abandoned kids on the streets, how many has she adopted? I am sure there are suffering children within her extended family, how many is she taking care of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by yvelchstores(f): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Offpoint:

I wasn't advising her to abort her foetus, I was advising Nigerians to stop banging with ruthless abundant.
A nursing mother shouldn't been banging without a condom.
, it's not really feasible for a husband and wife to use condoms. There could be other alternatives like arm implant
that aside, it has happened.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Ca4real: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please

Oga noting like a friend. Tell us its you.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:

LOL I get the 2feet apart thing grin... 88 if u know u know

Yetunde, Yewande, Iyabo-Female all Yewande are Yetunde and vice versa. I bare those 3 names. smiley

Babatunde, Babawande-male

@bolded, u got a sharp brain there. cool until u sha made sure that u carry calculator. wehdone. grin

wow! u bear all those names?! that's amazing.

which means, what u gave as a reason for giving a child that name, is the same reason u were given those names?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2020
yvelchstores:
The decision should be hers and her spouse and not that religious fundamentalists. It is the woman that would go through the pains of pregnancy and the struggle of nurturing the baby. Some women don't even want to have babies, while some can put their lives on the line to have a baby.
Everyone has different needs, purpose and ambitions.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Offpoint: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2020
yvelchstores:
, it's not really feasible for a husband and wife to use condoms. There could be other alternatives like arm implant
that aside, it has happened.
My point is: if you're nursing a child, don't ignore contraceptives measures of all kind.

It's carelessness to start having raw sex while still nursing a baby. I believe they were told in the hospital, it's medically advisable to consider having another child after 2 years of previous childbirth.

I quoted you cuz your comments, wasn't condemning the act but encouraging it.
Our bodies differs, one might got pregnant months later after childbirth and have no complications. While another might and things could get serious.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Ca4real:

Oga noting like a friend. Tell us its you.

some nairalanders are so fond of using a friend as a topic, whereas, they are the main actors...

grin grin
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Dailyfavour(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Eight months!!, The baby can survive well, infact the chance is 95 percent. But you need an elderly person around you (one of the mother in-law maybe) for proper care. Good luck
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

@bolded, u got a sharp brain there. cool until u sha made sure that u carry calculator. wehdone. grin

wow! u bear all those names?! that's amazing.

which means, what u gave as a reason for giving a child that name, is the same reason u were given those names?
lol you gave enough clue than for me not to get. grin

Yes I bear all the names and was given the names cos my dad's mom died when u was given birth to

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Moneystopnonsen: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Of he is based in portharcourt. Let him go and register her in obio cottage. Antenatal and cs section will cost them at most 60k. Na money make am wan abort the baby.

Alanzazani:

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by NOL2dworld(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Did you read the part she did ceasarian operation to have the first child?

8month is too early to have the second, i didnot support abortion.

But, the mother's health comes first.

timro:
My daughter was six month old when I took in took in with the 2nd baby. I was very calm. All I did was to stop breastfeeding my daughter and placed her on baby food and multivitamins.

Your wife and baby will be very okay as long as both of them feeds well.

Please take care of them. " Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is it's reward".
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
They should have done family planning when he knows he does not want to have a baby for now or he should have abstain for the time being.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Chuksyno(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
It is not new or news. My first daughter is 11months older than my first son. Never make mistake of aborting or days of regret will follow suit. Since your first issue is 8months it means he will be 1 year and 5 months older than the one inside womb which is relatively ok. So don't make stupid abortion mistake in the name of covering shame
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Esofruits(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
My sharp advice for you is that....

Allow the baby to come, never plan or if you had already planned it,

eraze it sharp sharp for 3 reason,

1) YOUR WIFE'S LIFE IS AT RISK IF YOU TRY TO ABORT
2) CONSIDER THE FIBROID
3) CONGRATULATE YOURSELF THAT YOUR JOYSTICK IS SHARPLY AND PERFECTLY WORKING
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by yvelchstores(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Offpoint:

My point is: if you're nursing a child, don't ignore contraceptives measures of all kind.

It's carelessness to start having raw sex while still nursing a baby. I believe they were told in the hospital, it's medically advisable to consider having another child after 2 years of previous childbirth.

I quoted you cuz your comments, wasn't condemning the act but encouraging it.
Our bodies differs, one might got pregnant months later after childbirth and have no complications. While another might and things could get serious.
noted. It was not my intention to encourage no spacing. I appreciate your insight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.