Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52639 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Samfloxin:

Abortion is a sin,if you were aborted you wouldn't be typing this on nairaland
tell those almajiri kids this. Those abandoned kids, tell them this. You fornicate and it's not sin but taking care of your mess becomes a sin and you hand the sin over to another innocent kid
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by thunderbabs: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2020
People of God, bobo is struggling to even take care of the 8 month old and mother. Una wey never born one think say e easy especially when the man has no good source of income?

God epp you oo
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Fibroid to Fine Boy
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by confibless: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2020
My dear don't abort the baby,it happened to me too.my baby was 7months when my wife took in.Today the baby is 1yr plus 1 day and my ist is now 2yrs plus 3 months.God is your strength.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by KLand(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2020
No to abortion. They should give birth to the baby.

Not a crime to give birth every other year. With only one kid in the kitty, this new birth will not be too much burden.

The guy should encourage himself.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by oruma19: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Stop having sex if u can't plan for the product of sex. Poor men should stop punishing our innocent women, if u are poor, pls stop having sex, don't come and complain about a pregnancy u planted on women, nonsense.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by munalovve(f): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2020
She can have the baby but it will be through an elective c/s she mustn't go through labour pain at all.
Keep calm she'll be fine. And get her registered for ante natal care immediately.
As soon as she births the baby please let her have a family planning. Congratulations man.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Doktajay5:

Adviser. What type of complications will she avoid that she won't face more in abortion.

Who will do the abortion first?... Remember she can't get a legal abortion on social grounds. So already is an illegal abortion, and possibly from a quack.

I expected u refer them to a Dr to get a professional advice, than spew ur opinion on nairaland over a very serious and sensitive matter.

#smh nairaland Drs hahahahaha..
Just as you are free to air your your opinion, so am I. You don't come here talking to me rudely, no one asked you to quote me. Share your view and move on. V a good day.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Ericindehouse: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2020
immaq8:
the destiny of a child do not lie in your hands.
Gbamm!! Thank you , God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Dabss:
A breastfeeding mother is 99% unlikely to get pregnant. Same odds as a condom you dolt.
For oyimbo, but not for we blacks. Osun woman fit dey breastfeed twins, and get pregnant with another twins 5 months later.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by einsteine(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2020
timro:
My daughter was six month old when I took in took in with the 2nd baby. I was very calm. All I did was to stop breastfeeding my daughter and placed her on baby food and multivitamins.

Your wife and baby will be very okay as long as both of them feeds well.

Please take care of them. " Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is it's reward".

The italicized is the cause of Kwashiorkor. In fact, that's the literal meaning of Kwashiorkor: the sickness the baby gets when the new baby comes.

Good that you can afford supplements for the weaned baby though
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by dee92(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Actions have consequences, this is the outcome of having unprotected sex whether premeditated or by mistake or miscalculation. DON'T take it out on the innocent child. 8 months is enough time to take in, some take in when their previous kid is JUST three months. At least by the time your new baby is born, there will be 1 year 5 months difference between them. It's a miracle to get pregnant with fibroids. It affects many women's fertility, luckily for you guys, that's not your case. Don't abort this child and later start disturbing your wife, that you are looking for kids, if they are withheld from you as Gods'punishment for your disobedience. It's noteworthy, that your wife doesn't want abortion. Take it in giant strides like A man, and begin to rack your brain on what you can legitimately do to take care of your family and the new addition. Good luck![color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by obettanony: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2020
My brother,God will provide for you to take care of the Child.... Don't Abort
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by yvelchstores(f): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Offpoint:

Shaking my head seriously for you.
"The same is not for the op" my black azz, you didn't read the part they're struggling to take care of one child. When this one arrived, the load double and the both of them get frustrated and Baam! what do you think happens next?

You Nigerians should stop reasoning with genitals and stop popping kids into the already overpulated population, and call it blessings from the Lord.
off point, life is not as express and shallow as you see it. You are probably among those that only think life is about eat and drink. When you mature more and see more depth in life you will know what sacrifice and dedication is. While growing up, my dad was and still is a trader, he went out of his way to take us to the BEST primary school in Rivers State, the best secondary school and flew us abroad for university. He was a trader, sometimes he didn't have money to send to us for pocket money. But he was determined and we all graduated. That's how I was raised, from a background of sacrifice and dedication. There is nothing I see as impossible. Go try convincing someone else. You stand no chance with me.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by confyy007(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2020
Nigerians and the belief that unborn babies will bring them unmerited blessings, why don't you become an unmerited blessing to your baby.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Ericindehouse: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Doktajay5:

Except for the financial capacity to run his family, which he should go and figure out and double his hustle. The pregnancy can confortably be without any health challenge.

Her body has healed @ enough to go through it without killing her. Nothing will happen to her. She should just register for ANC. The only thing u both should plan for is a repeat CS cos she isn't qualified for a VBAC (vaginal birth after CS). Yes that's is.

Warn him oohh if it's not u shaa, He will put that woman at a bigger rist of losing everything if he tries an abortion cos that will be a more dangerous trauma to the womb.

So in his interest and in the interest of that woman, he should desist from thinking of such but should go an plan how to go about the financial expectations from him.

I feel for him anyway, I can advice him to quickly go and buy NHIS private health insurance for her immediately, it will be ready in 2 months. Its sold @ 15k ie the minimum plan. This could save him the high cost of repeat CS.

Then after this case, they both should get a good contraceptive plan to prevent another pregnancy while they enjoy sex, this will avail her the opportunity to heal much better.

Na God de give pikin so don't play smart around it or do what u will eventually regrete.

People take in @ 3 months, 6 months etc after delivery by any means.. So urs @ 8 months isn't bad @ all. So concern ur sef with money matters more Than health matters bro.

All the best...
God bless you Dokita Jay!!! Good advice like a professional that you are!
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by oluplus(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:

Drop your advice

Tell your friend to keep the baby. 8 months is enough for her to deliver again. It's not big deal. May God provide all that is needed to take care of the baby. He also needs to hustle more
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by emonis88: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
With a CS it is too early for her to get pregnant again o! The place the wound is has not healed properly and il cus complications when the pregnancy starts growing. The medical advice is to wait for at least 18 months before the woman can get pregnant again,take ur wife to see a qualified doctor so he can enlighten her on the dangers she is facing.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Dabss(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2020
wirinet:

For oyimbo, but not for we blacks. Osun woman fit dey breastfeed twins, and get pregnant with another twins 5 months later.
O.K
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by emonis88: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Doktajay5:

Except for the financial capacity to run his family, which he should go and figure out and double his hustle. The pregnancy can confortably be without any health challenge.

Her body has healed @ enough to go through it without killing her. Nothing will happen to her. She should just register for ANC. The only thing u both should plan for is a repeat CS cos she isn't qualified for a VBAC (vaginal birth after CS). Yes that's is.

Warn him oohh if it's not u shaa, He will put that woman at a bigger rist of losing everything if he tries an abortion cos that will be a more dangerous trauma to the womb.

So in his interest and in the interest of that woman, he should desist from thinking of such but should go an plan how to go about the financial expectations from him.

I feel for him anyway, I can advice him to quickly go and buy NHIS private health insurance for her immediately, it will be ready in 2 months. Its sold @ 15k ie the minimum plan. This could save him the high cost of repeat CS.

Then after this case, they both should get a good contraceptive plan to prevent another pregnancy while they enjoy sex, this will avail her the opportunity to heal much better.

Na God de give pikin so don't play smart around it or do what u will eventually regrete.

People take in @ 3 months, 6 months etc after delivery by any means.. So urs @ 8 months isn't bad @ all. So concern ur sef with money matters more Than health matters bro.

All the best...
Is it safe to get pregnant after just 6 to 8 months after a CS? I thought the time was at least 18 months after.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by omotowo2: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

I just wanna care for the baby and relieve the parents of stress that's all... I wanna be a mom to many nations.... A child equals one nation.. Then two,three and many....
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Niftycherry(f): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Please allow your wife to have the baby, you are not God. You never can tell what favours that child would bring.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
this reminds me of one of my neighbors.
he has 2 male kids already, but because he was looking for a female child, is wife became pregnant while the last male boy was not even up to a year old, maybe like 6-7 months old.

sad part of it, they had no money to organize the child's naming ceremony.
even, ordinary sachet water (pure water), they could not buy.
it was like around 5am they invited one pastor like dat to name the baby daughter, while room was locked.

would this daughter of theirs be happy when she grows old to ask her parents how her naming ceremony was, and they could not tell her that no ceremony was held for her due to lack of financial ability?

this young man has come to me for some 'small change' on several occasions. even getting tired of this already cos I'm not happy with what he did. and I can't poke nose in people's marriage life.

and this man can play bet9ja for Africa. I just dey pity him wife and those 3 kids. and I pray that God should do his wonder in their family and make the kids grow old and successful.

what a shameful way of a being man.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:
You all are advicing she keeps it, hell no!
Many are not getting this picture clearly. The child spacing isn't the problem here.

Her health is important, she had cs just 8months ago and you want her body to under another expansion again without completely healing?
It would have been okay for her to keep if she had vagina birth but for a CS, she better flush it to avoid complications.
Don't mind Nigerian and moral hypocrisy. Most of them screaming abortion is sin, abortion is murder has commited or enabled an abortion one time or the other.

It's a personal family decision. The health of the mother must be considered with the financial situation of the family. Since the mother just had C/S just 8 months ago, normal delivery is out of the question. The family (which usually translate to the husband ) must prepare financially for C/S. C/S plus ante natal can cost up to N300,000 to N500,000. This is apart from the expenses and convenience of catering for the 2 babies.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yeah jokes apart.. I love children...
Awe! We got something in common then. So much love kids.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Theyoungmatron: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2020
In this case, another C-section is more safer than an abortion.

Lock and zip up if you cannot take the pressure
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Minainyo(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Alanzazani:

Thank you so much this is what we need to hear. Same thing his mother told him. God bless your home
So you know what you need to hear. Why the post? For Nlanders to learn from it
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:
Just as you are free to air your your opinion, so am I. You don't come here talking to me rudely, no one asked you to quote me. Share your view and move on. V a good day.

your name "Yewande" reminds me of the first girl in my life that I would ever love.
that time, I was like between 8-9 years old, I cant remember her age then but I was older than her. this girl was so beautiful without breast then.
we would catch each other in one corner and kiss passionately grin grin

we loved each other back then that even some of our neighbors would call us husband and wife cos they saw how we used to play then (though, they never caught us kissing or romancing before) grin grin

when we relocated to another place in the 90s, that's how we were separated.

in the mid 2000s, I went back to that house to look for her, luckily for me, I saw her.
on sighting this girl, she had grown breasts and she was so beautiful. my oh my, I'm talking natural caramel skin beauty facial beauty was 100%.

but unfortunately, she said she didn't know who I was, she didn't recognize me.

long story short;

when I described who I was to her, told her my name, out of a sudden surprise, she screamed my name and hugged me. she immediately went down on her knees and apologized to me that she was sorry that I had changed and she couldn't remember.
we exchanged pleasantries talked a bit.

I was so happy that day ehn! cheesy

we later fixed another day for a proper hangout, but it didn't hold. can't remember the reason sha.

it was later that I went there that I discovered she had also relocated with her family and I didn't even bother to look for her then, cos they relocated to a far place.

her name is yewande, her surname starts with 'A'.

anytime I hear the name, yewande, it makes me feel happy. it gives me joy within that I could not explain.

this girl is the real love of my life. I mean the real 100% love.
maybe because she was the first girl I would ever love in my life.

old kids days.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Cincima(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2020
They should go ahead and have the child, i know some1 that got pregnant with a 3months old child and still went ahead and deliver the baby.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2020
wirinet:

Don't mind Nigerian and moral hypocrisy. Most of them screaming abortion is sin, abortion is murder has commited or enabled an abortion one time or the other.

It's a personal family decision. The health of the mother must be considered with the financial situation of the family. Since the mother just had C/S just 8 months ago, normal delivery is out of the question. The family (which usually translate to the husband ) must prepare financially for C/S. C/S plus ante natal can cost up to N300,000 to N500,000. This is apart from the expenses and convenience of catering for the 2 babies.

Thank you being on same page with me. Financially he is handicapped, health wise we can't guarantee she is fine to carry to term.

If he can hustle for the money, he should consult their doc if it's safe for her. But if not, the rest is up to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.