Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend (57826 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Peridotushers18:
Go and make money
I know. I honestly doubt if you have more money than i do. But who cares
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2020
Penisman:

Simple question, where una dey take fvck? Abi una never fvck before? wetin come consign fvck with Bsc.

Are you a Bsc holder in fvckings?
What it means is than i got a stable job bro.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2020
Organiccourses:

God bless you, I even wonder why this topic made front page, I didn't even read, just looking for sensible comments since, my guy, thanks for your comments. Corona virus is more important than the Op's issue
I would have loved to really meet you in person. Like you all saying "go and make money" have so much money?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2020
HisSexcellency:
This story sounds like a made up cock and bull story.
I wish it was
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Isoduwa:

You should be ashamed of yourself
Let who is ready take the girl because you are not responsible
I would have called you a foolish person but that would be an understatement
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
larryking540:

So you have been dating a girl and she doesn't know your hux ,,,,

Do you knack her in a hotel
Or at her place
Or at her ,,,,just tell us , because na only runs girls know day care if you don't urcher them to your hux
I'm not always in Benin got a job outside Edo state
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Brother, go and make Money. Dangote can not complain that someone want his girlfriend or wife as no woman would like to be taken away from Dangote.

When did money become everything and by the way I'm well to do.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by lucky4west: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
thats guys for u...if u have never tried a friend with babe or wife and money do not ever ca them friend(s) no man is perfected without trial....

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by burner44(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2020
ericmor:

Is it that same guy place you and the girl use to meet and strive?
NO. SHE LIVES ALONE OFF CAMPUS AND I AM CURRENTLY NOT IN BENIN THOUGH MY PARENTS AND FAMILY ARE IN BENIN. BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE DUE TO WORK I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TAKE HER TO MY HOUSE IN BENIN
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Petbuk122(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
One thing I can say to you is that the one you are married to is the one you can do shakara to, you can't do shakara to either your girlfriend or boyfriend, it is unpossible, you will just lose her like Arsenal lost their golden years and nothing will happen

somehow arsenal must get dragged.
bro, introduced her to his family as what?
Are you sure you girlfriend is saying nothing but the truth?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by GindoX(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

The truth is my friend is jealous because he likes her but she never expressed it for him at any point even before i came into the picture

What picture? grin
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by GindoX(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

NO. SHE LIVES ALONE OFF CAMPUS AND I AM CURRENTLY NOT IN BENIN THOUGH MY PARENTS AND FAMILY ARE IN BENIN. BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE DUE TO WORK I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TAKE HER TO MY HOUSE IN BENIN

You are too busy and your friend helped you and you are complaining? People no know good at all. grin grin
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
burner44

The prime problem I see here is that you're in limbo

What are your plans for the girl? Is she the one? Or you're not sure? Or it's simply boyfriend and girlfriend?

If she's the one, you can propose to her. Do it in such a way that it won't be as though it was your friends treacherous moves that pushed you into popping the question. She might have manipulated or exploited the whole thing to get you to stop being a yamhead and pop the question grin grin

If you're not sure, perhaps tell her in a way she'll know it's in the testing phase that you're not playing around.

If it's boyfriend and girlfriend, it is bound to end in heartbreak one way or the other as a breakup is inevitable. Don't kill yourself over her. Its not easy. It's painful but that's the truth. Just let her understand that guy no be am.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Isoduwa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

I would have called you a foolish person but that would be an understatement

Hide your face if you nor get money � bingo
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Best Advice" if you truly love her as you claim then Marry her asap. Then you will know she's yours alone, if he tries any shit after u guys are married. Kill him! wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Gilbertman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hi @OP,
You may want to work on yourself, as it seems you are not sensitive to the lady's inner feelings and emotions. How could you not let her have idea of your house and general information? 2. If it's true you met her through the third guy, in his house, how come the lady forgot that and allowed herself to be introduced as...? When you met and started with the girl, did none in your friend's house aware of this. You are definitely missing something or hiding something. " Two individuals don't miss a lie...." Then the story about the sickness, hospital etc The lady seems strong to embarked on the journey looking for you, while she's still recuperating....somethings don't add up in that line....
As it were, at this stage, all players in your posted movie being adults, especially your so called friend and your girlfriend, best exit is to let sleeping dog lie. Move on and work on yourself, pray and hope for the one to appreciate and complement you.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Afodot0022(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Op pls forget any girl for now and focus on your life to be better. Excuse yourself from all this unnecessary stress.. It doesn't worth it abeg. pls wise up
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ericmor: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

Your story kind of get k leg somehow self, but you know distance too add to relationship problem. The guy is there n u not there n u didn’t take her to ur house when u are in town and she knows the guy’s place. Well, try Challenge the guy in her presence like someone already said and see what she’s going to say with the guy, that’s if they are not here reading all messages. 85% of todays girls don’t worth fighting for. So use your head
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Since she's not wife your wife yet, there is nothing you can do about it, if you do something drastic and you are taken to court, you will be at fault, just let her be, if she loves you, she will surely leave your friend for you.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by usj(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
scoundrel:

It was here I stopped reading OP’s Nollywood script. Fellow Nairalanders, have at it with this story, me no get time for fictional tales.
You're very smart! He met her in the friend's house, she called the friend who's also a neighbour (same friend) yet the lady don't know where he stays. And the friend took his girlfriend out after that he took her home and introduced her to his family and the girl could not object because she doesn't know the place very well. The OP is not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by FatherBona: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
fof1:

U ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT INDEED, A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD. WHERE IS CHASTITY PLS? VERY DISGUSTING AND IMMORAL.
She speaks the truth, deal with it tongue
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
val4sure:
Lol, is that what your girlfriend told you?
You may be shock when you get to find out the truth.

Which is
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

With this kind of mentality he will remain lonely forever his so called padi will leave him. What if he loved and wanted to marry the girl Bros? So because of one useless hater I no fit like girl again. Homes over Hoes is what it is if you are not gay – Stupid.
your fada is studip
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by wizardus: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
She no know ur house...where una dey bolingo na?

E go be for bolingo hotel..
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by manando1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at hhappened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answs angry with her so she wantnd bring her to manother motive, he met up house and .
Eh judging from what you've wrote it seems as if you already concluded in that your girlfriend is being faithful to you and your friend is the one jealous , that only left me with some questions if you already concluded that your girlfriend is being faithful and your friend is being jealous why did you asked for any advice here. If your girlfriend was being faithful to you why did she chop food the guy bought. Who told you the story since you were not present , judging from your other comments you won't take any advice that suggests your girlfriend maybe fooling you . I think your should listen both side and decide remember they always two side in the story. But from the look of things you're being played by both and the one who told you the story maybe be feeling guilty
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Akagbe:
GO AND SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ONE BECOS U V LOST HER TO HIM

Dude, the babe never was OP's own.

It seems the guy wanted to forget her & giving her to his friend (OP) seemed the best way to distance himself.

But later he released he couldn't get over the babe. Imagine a chat between OP's friend and the girl like this:

Friend: Oh girl, I dey miss o.

Babe: I miss you too. But we don agree to forget this thing na.

Friend: But babe I cannot forget all the good times we had, you know what I mean.

Babe: yeah

Friend: Let's meet up. You that eatery. I will pick you up.

Babe: Ah! too risky o. What will your friend say if he sees us?

Friend: That mumu won't know na. He never knew all this while.

They meet up as appointed, drive her home and BOOM! grin cheesy

And OP is here trying to convince us of how sick she was. A sick girl that's really yours will use her friend to bombard you will calls. Even if it's tell you to come foot medical bill. cheesy
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Happyfela(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Why are there plenty fools in Nigeria
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by PropertyBuying(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2020
burner44:

The truth is my friend is jealous because he likes her but she never expressed it for him at any point even before i came into the picture
Lol. Survival of the fittest there!
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by PropertyBuying(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2020
mechanics:
Since she's not wife your wife yet, there is nothing you can do about it, if you do something drastic and you are taken to court, you will be at fault, just let her be, if she loves you, she will surely leave your friend for you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by JoshTrillions(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Whew. From the comments it's obvious men are extremely dumb. I hope this level of stupidity ends here online. Disgraceful.

Yhyh, i agree with you totally..
I mean, its quite obvious how dumb your father was to have impregnated your mother who in turn gave birth to something as half baked as you..
Be careful with certain utterances..
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by larryking540: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
burner44:

I'm not always in Benin got a job outside Edo state
And she hasn't visit u in your new location?
This your relationship get as e be ooo
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
JoshTrillions:

Yhyh, i agree with you totally..
I mean, its quite obvious how dumb your father was to have impregnated your mother who in turn gave birth to something as half baked as you..
Be careful with certain utterances..
You're dumb and disgraceful. Get off my mention, slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.