Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend (57737 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Oluwaiphee: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Focusmind:
Weak man and introverted. I hate it when I see young men cry and lament about ladies or their girlfriend.

Go and face your hustle Biko. Don't call her your girlfriend. She is not. You are just interested in her the same way your friend is interested in her.

Na God go bless you.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Isoduwa(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

We've been together since May last year. C'mon some matters are kept private and if you are tbinking i do it at my friends place it's a No

You should be ashamed of yourself

Let who is ready take the girl because you are not responsible

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by pannyman(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Am not a man , that's wifesnatcher
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by pannyman(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
OriginalZombiE:

OP, this may look like gibberish to you, but let me assure you that this is pure wisdom from the fountain of life!

If you accept the truth therein, you will live a life of abundance of p**y and peace of mind, but if you fail to take heed, you will suffer from heartbreak and high blood pressure

A word is enough for the wise!

peace!

The gospel truth.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Ausrichie:
He will not marry his so called padi.
who's a mere gf compared to a good friend?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by maya007: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2020
Its obvious uc Been gbensing dis at ur frnds house n now he wants his share na
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

who's a mere gf compared to a good friend?
With this kind of mentality he will remain lonely forever his so called padi will leave him. What if he loved and wanted to marry the girl Bros? So because of one useless hater I no fit like girl again. Homes over Hoes is what it is if you are not gay – Stupid.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Prince29(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Ur story hav k leg,she is ur girlfrd not ur wife and ur said she didnt knw ur place. Where did u pple normally eat indomie.If u love her take her 2 ur place and eat indomie .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by richmindx: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2020
The best thing to do is to call both your friend and girlfriend together, ask your friend and girlfriend about their relationship and ask questions why your friend was making advances on your girlfriend. From their reactions, you will know when they are telling the truth.

From whatever reaction you got, warn your friend to desist from making advances on your girlfriend in the presence of everyone.

After the meeting, call your friend and tell him to to stop or else; you too will make advances on his own girlfriend if he has one or you know her and try to make a move on that too.

burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by olamakinde(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Is yours like that too?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by hope4nigeria(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.
propose to your girlfriend and marry her imidiately, if he's still making advances after you marry her, kill him.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Tinocosta17(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Some guys are just foolish. That your friend na Asshole
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
@Burner44 Hopefully, you've realised that some of the people on this thread (and Nairaland as a whole) have never actually been in the situation that you're in and don't have tangible advice to give you, take everything with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nat404: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

Your girl-friend? I do not think she loves you. She's just playing games with you.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Millenniumlady(f): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Homeboiy:
she even get the guy number?
What's your own can't i have the contact of my boyfriend's friend ?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

U frnd is already familiar with her since they were Neigbours and u even met her through him so this shudnt cause any major issues. Smtmes people don’t have feelings or see sm1 as attractive until later and that’s probably what ur frnd is temporarily facing probably cos he doesn’t have a gf or other options now. Address is in a normal and simple way and I think ur frnd will realize he’s probably not doing the right thing and chill since both of u are already involved. It’s nothing major and luckily ur gal doesn’t like him so there no problem here.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by freemi(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2020
val4sure:
Lol, is that what your girlfriend told you?
You may be shock when you get to find out the truth.
haha. Fear gurls. Sorry guys
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by tunize(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

I'm not usually at homegot somehing doing, i come to my friends place whenever I'm free and thete we see
Guy u nor gt excuse. U mean sey na ur guy place u dey shag and ur babe nor know ur house una two nor well.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
confront d guy in d present of ur girl let him deny it.u will know who is lying among d two of them.

This is a no-no move..
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by zagorakis(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2020
My brother you are too wise

val4sure:
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ogbu80(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
val4sure:
I swear lol.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ogbu80(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2020
FatherBona:

Chop Knuckle grin
���� mehnn!
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ogbu80(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2020
vincentjk:
One thing I'll never do is take advantage of my dude's gf just because he's away, only assholes do that

My guy is in school far away and his babe do pass in front if my house steady, I'm a very jovial and funny person so I try all I can to make her laugh so much but never asked her into my room for once. somethings ain't right at all
OK ooo
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What's your own can't i have the contact of my boyfriend's friend ?

None of my friends will have my gf number

and I don't have theirs
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Brooke60(f): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

Next time, pick her call even when you are mad with her. Its a lesson. Not picking her calls won't solve any issue.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Ordinary girlfriend you're disturbing us.
Na u get her puzzy***
Who no like better thing..
Some friends bad shaaaa
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Avast(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

Relax and don't bother yourself. There are lots of girls

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by mofresh(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2020
[size=8pt][tell them they don't know.....baba you werey oh but your wisdom no go finished......I just lost a friend been he allegedly heard that his wife is cheating..n he decided to drank sniper when he had fight with his wife
OriginalZombiE:

OP, this may look like gibberish to you, but let me assure you that this is pure wisdom from the fountain of life!

If you accept the truth therein, you will live a life of abundance of p**y and peace of mind, but if you fail to take heed, you will suffer from heartbreak and high blood pressure

A word is enough for the wise!

peace!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2020
joshuaidibia:

The guy never serious to talk. The story looks cooked to me. I may be wrong, but then I think I'm not

No mind the guy. Let him be complaining about tail instead of making stacking up that gold plated latinum at his prime. Girl when don perfect the act of seduction and with time she go don buy house for choice location for naija with exotic cars and guy man will be, that was my ex. You no go go make your money now so that you won't be stranded. Continue simping.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Odion2016:

Bro hustle oooo,,so ur compound fit get fence and gate..lol..

Can't remember telling you my house has no fence and gate bro
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by HisSexcellency(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

This story sounds like a made up cock and bull story.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Kimkiss: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Please am in need of a container asap,kola or ijaiye precisely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.