Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (58948 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Openbusiness:

That's why North America and [Western] Europe are the only two REAL civilized regions in the world. The others are just pretenders, if shit hits the fan, the black man will be an endangered species in this world. 90% of the countries in the world hate black people (right now they are just pretending to tolerate us because of America and Europe). But the worst part is even Black people hate black people the most.

This has always been the root of the black man's problems. No love for ourselves... So sad but true.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by SoNature(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
The rest of the world will continue to hate the black man because we don't love ourselves in our various countries and the black men (especially those in Africa) are not typically creative
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by IprintMONEY: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
i see nothing wrong with racism. i have the right not to like u

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by thunderbabs: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
They just fear we, blacks all around the world. Wetin happen?

Shey we carry ojuju for head ni? grin

Laslas, we go marry ourselves nooni....
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Engrgreg231(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
And we accommodate them freely here just read through their comments if Nigerian is to ok who would have thought of traveling out even out my my village
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Im still wondering what is special in China undecided
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Ladycewhy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Even slant eyed yellow Chinese with small dicks are still being racists .

I saw foreigners there but for some reason they have turned their hate the towards black people angry angry angry.

You think Europeans and Americans are racists ,wait till any Arab or Asian country like china becomes world power.

4 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Supersymetry: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Some of us have explained how the world works in several threads . There's this guy called onye on twitter follow him.

Our people keep luring others into these falsehood of a liberal global society.

You will learn the hard way.

To those people who say that tribalism is the same as racism you'll soon understand d difference.

Keep deceiving yourself, tribalism is even worst, eg it have distroyed nigeria, but racism did not stop different races from developing.
Frenemies are more dangerous than enemies.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
These are the people that Africans welcome with open arms to "develop" their continent and populate their cities. I don't blame the Chinese for being racist anyway. I have been to China and I am as racist towards the Chinese as they are towards me. It is my black brothers who worship them that I pity. I hope they are reading this.

If they start granting permanent residencies, I'm going to get one; and I will make sure I catcall every Chinese female I see. I encourage every Nigerian African to also get residence. If they don't want us there, they should not come here. Finish.

5 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Supersymetry: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Openbusiness:

That's why North America and [Western] Europe are the only two REAL civilized regions in the world. The others are just pretenders, if shit hits the fan, the black man will be an endangered species in this world. 90% of the countries in the world hate black people (right now they are just pretending to tolerate us because of America and Europe). But the worst part is even Black people hate black people the most.

People like you are part of the problem we have in Africa, no country love Africans, including your Westerners.

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
NoApology:
Topic of foreigner citizenship in China is trending on Weibo. When the Ministry of Justice published a surprisingly liberal draft of new policies this week, social media began to swell with opinion.

Some were caught unawares by the generally inclusive policies, which would welcome foreigners who fit certain criteria. If you’ve made internationally recognized achievements in the arts and sciences, contributed to China’s economic and social development, or hold expertise in key fields, the proposals would make it easier for you to apply for permanent residence in mainland China. Additional rights would grant foreigners greater freedom in purchasing real estate and housing in China.

Online, the subject has generated considerable discussion, with a mix of anti-immigrant sentiment and more open views similar to that found in many other countries at present, as well as debates over Chinese identity.

Below is a racist thread by Chinese nationals condemning the move.

I'm comfortable in Nigeria please.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Hezmatosky: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Who even want to marry a Chinese? With their brown rotten teeth like masquerade, smelling garlic garlic. They don't even take their bath properly. Eating whatever they see. Big heads with small small eyes that can't function well without glasses. With little statures without shape. Flat yansh. Flat chest, no good breast.

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by FManager(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
hammerU:

EVERYBODY IS RACIST.

IT IS NORMAL.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE TRIBALIST. THEY HATE EACH OTHER WHILST LOVING, WHITES, ARAB, CHINESE, LATINO SPACE MEN, EVEN MAMI WATER ETC.
your a gay for saying that, shut your stanky mouth up boi and shit the Bleep down
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Litmus: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Cousin9999:
[b]1. A lot of the racist stuff posted online by "Chinese" is actually posted by white people. White people even make entire websites that pose as Asian just for the purpose of spewing racist filth. They do the same thing with fake black websites.

True. They're here on Niaraland too.

There’s nothing whites would love more than limiting our alternatives to them alone.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by FManager(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even slant eyed yellow Chinese with small dicks are still being racists .

I saw foreigners there but for some reason they have turned their hate the towards black people angry angry angry.

You think Europeans and Americans are racists ,wait till any Arab or Asian country like china becomes world power.
yea but this Chinese shrimps and their alakumaboom terrorists are far too racist reason why they don't like white us because whites don't like them.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Billygee2u: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
eduman365:
Same Chinese pigs are everywhere in the world living and earning in other people's countries. But now they are complaining about "niggers and white pigs" sharing their country with them.

Can you see how life is? Everyone wants to have their own country to themselves and share other people's own. The liberalism and freedom promoted by Europe and America cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Openbusiness: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Supersymetry:

[s]People like you are part of the problem we have in Africa, no country love Africans, including your Westerners.[/s]
Thrash
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dragunov: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
barragan:
Who really wants to live in their disease infested country. Rat eating mutherfuckers.

Rat pain you? These slant eyed muthaphuqers would eat anything. They eat roaches, scorpions, lizards, anything moving. They use human cadaver as corned beef, they grind life chicks in millions and pack them as corned whatever.......all kinds of atrocities.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dragunov: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Supersymetry:

People like you are part of the problem we have in Africa, no country love Africans, including your Westerners.

Because he made some sense?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by vRendoh(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Black people can shout racism! The bottom line is Black people should build their home. Build your country so others could run here. Stop the Dubai trip and build ya own

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nasir123(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Nah African politicians cause all this bullshit!!.. I swear !!!

I day tell you!
Imagine the insults!

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Litmus: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
West fighting back against the tide of Chinese influence in Africa, lol.

When Western firms and gorvenments did infrastructure business in Africa, they talked much, bribed even more, in order to circumvent local African laws and International environmental and cultural concerns, and lay all the resultant corrupt practices on Africans. Much of Nigeria’s corruption reputation arose during this period. Much of the infrastructure they left behind were of substandard quality. Indians were put in charge of fixing Nigeria’s railway, I believe in the 80’s, but as is usual with Indians, they took their lead from the Whites and sort to exploit and cheat Nigeria, similarly, knowing that blame would be placed squarely on the reputation of Nigeria as corrupt. The Chinese have come and are putting down solid infrastructure all over Africa corruption or no corruption. They are working with Nigerians to fix the railways. The railways are returning. If they are charged with laying down solid road network all over Nigeria, they will do so and those roads will not crumble as often. Nigeria needs to continue collaborating with the Chinese, we do not need their love and we do not have to love them, we just need to work on mutual respect and the infrastructure we want.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Raydos: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Theoarhics:
They can't even write good English.

They never wrote it in English, everything you see there was translated from China to English!
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Supersymetry: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
dragunov:

Because he made some sense?
my comments is not to argue, but to prevent the spread of wrong information or knowledge.my comments are not meant for everyone.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Supersymetry: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
eduman365:

This has always been the root of the black man's problems. No love for ourselves... So sad but true.
No race love themselves, the major problem with Africans is lower cognitive function, though it's sensitive to discuss but it's true.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Xclusiveme: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why are blacks the most hated species? God I'm still figuring out how black men came to existence. Blacks we have really suffered oo. From being slaves to being rejected. And to crown it all, africa weather isn't favorable atall. This earth needs refurbishing
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
This no concern people like me way never enter plane b4, if them like, let them give free citizenship. I go still dey naija grin

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Codes151(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
uuzba:

The phone in your hand, the pant you are wearing and the clothes that covers your unclothedness are all made in China
Even the material you bought and used to sew your native dress, that material is made in China
my phone and clothes isn’t made in China.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.