Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131805 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Kuficking: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Appleyard(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news. I live in Ughelli, and nothing like that happened in the main market.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by DavidEsq(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve
U can imagine the news getting to her poor children that their mother had been killed by not gunmen, not police, not ritualists but her fellow market men and women . That man who caused the uproar may even be a jilted lover or one who love advances were turned down by the woman. We are not safe, I swear. Being in Nigeria is a dangerous act in itself, because the country is programmed to prey and feast upon it's citizens. God of Mercy! What amount of retribution could pacify the bereaved one here? Mass shooting of those in that market, burning down the entire market, bombing the whole place? Oh dear Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Psychoj(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
A quick question....... The people who burned her, are they any better than her? The evil thoughts they conceive in their hearts if fulfilled is it not enough to wipe away the whole country?
Why are we always quick to judge but never sit back to judge our thoughts and actions? Who are we to call people evil when the creator has not? Matthew 7:1-2
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by chewwie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nnannapat(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Some people are very backward and stupid. Is it illiteracy or what that is causing all these things?
I can swear confidently that this woman is innocent.
Mortuary attendants do keep used water, to do exactly what with it?
The stench that will be oozing out from the food cooked with the water, nobody will come close that bukka again.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fakest news, what's her name? what is the name of the mortuary worker, what is the mortuary name? where is the mortuary?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by chewwie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Cosmatikka:
The ppl she used their water will be waiting to beat her up in hell.
This is y I hate buying things from any shop where ppl mob asif na only dem dey sell d commodity
I tell you! Banga rice and ohwo soup will put Urhobo people in trouble. You need to see how they fall over each other to buy that stuff.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Taiwo20(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.

I have seen food vendors with these type of scenerio. But I usually refuse to eat in such places once I discover that.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Modarun(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
If this is true this crowd just killed this woman for nothing. This could be a set up from rivals. How did she get the mortuary water? Who is fetching it for her? The Niger delta people that are always jealous of anyone being successful? What a shame.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by chewwie(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
TheTourist:
The Aroma of her food sweet sha. I dey chop am steady
One madam banga rice for my side own still dey scent oh. Woman dey sell for Uti junction bet you go dey hear the scent from Enerhen junction.
Bet fear no let me chop her food sha
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
So as my car wash business is booming in Nigeria, does that mean i wash cars with mortuary water? grin grin

Fakest story ever.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by chewwie(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
And when it comes to herdsmen they won't see anyone to burn
They will all run away. Useless urhobo youths. Their communities are under siege as we speak
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Agugbadin: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good for her, look for others like her, kill them and burn them.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by micflo28(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is very na, why burn someones mum. They didnt interrogate her to know how true the claims are. Its unfair. They new to arrest the mortuary attendant.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Doctordogood(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
That is how I went to eat somewhere in UTAKO market when I visited Abuja.... Two food vendors, one is selling like mad, people queuing up begging for their turn while the other food vendor scarely see customers and both are neighbors.... Something told me to go to the other vendor without customers; lo and behold her food is sweet. My friend said the same thing, then comes the big question- WHY IS SHE LACKING CUSTOMERS?? That raised our curiosity to the point of asking her. Guess her reply, we shouldn't mind what we are seeing, IT IS NOT NORMAL!!!! Some thing is behind it..... Exactly what my mind told me!!! So I am not surprise at all.....
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by zedman1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm so sure most, if not all the people who burnt her acted based on hear say - " them say she blah blah blah ". What if someone just cooked up the story? A lot of Nigerians mumu die, a lot are steadily online showcasing their foolishness and a lot of the mumu and wicked ones are the ones who always blame our leaders, yet they're worse off.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Quaddafi29: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
While I am not supporting evil, we have to be using our brains. How come the mortuary worker did not inform others so that they can set a trap her and catch her in the act before acting? Why wasn't she given the chance to explain or confess before the mob action? Maybe others are into the same thing too. What if the so called mortuary worker had issues with her and decided to use this ploy to deal with her? What is the sweetener in water used in bathing a corpse that will make food so delicious? She may be guilty and if she was, I don't care how she was dealt with because what she "did" was so nauseating and wicked but what if she wasn't? When I was a student in uniport many years ago, such happened and after the joint ran by some calabar guys was burnt and they guys beaten pink and red, it was realized that it was a false scent by neighboring food joints that weren't meeting up because of the deliciousness of the victims food. Let us be guided.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by MrBONE2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
Real life Iya Basira

grin

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by missCAPS: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Where I stay, we've got a very small market selling vegetables, spices and other small basic things needed for cooking.

In the market, there are a few stands, about twelve of them selling almost the same things except one guy, who sells more and his vegetables are usually fresh and succulent, his spices are neatly parked and he provides extra services like grinding egusi, beans and tomatos.

Now this man is always being accused of using charms and other fetish means to get his customers (me inclusive). There was a time he even got into a fight with a woman who said she sees him doing Somethings at night.

Bottom line of this type of issue is that once a jealous person is able to get hold of you and bring you down, they'll do it brutally. If only that Mortician can get hold of Dangote and Otedolar, he would have done so.

Rest in peace mama cry
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Burruchaga71(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wondering the type of ingredients in the so called mortuary water.. Ndiara
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Slimsly100(f): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
jidxin:
omi oku

Mmiri ozu cheesy grin
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by bjgurl(f): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is bad
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by MotiveU(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Story..
I don't believe it
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by vineyardfarms: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
It smells like jealousy, envy, anger, hatred, disfavor. Lord, have mercy.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by omohlexy: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just one testimony from a mortuary attendant and they burnt her to death. What if a competitor used the motuary attendant to set her up?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by datgidiboy: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if it was. All lies Smh
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Iluvmycontr3: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic

You hav jst spoken like a legal guru.... Meanwhile, jungle justice is the highest form of terrorism.
HOW CAN WE HEAR HER OWN SIDE OF THE STORY NOW?
No matter the gravity of an offence or allegation, pple should learn how to follow up wisely. Anyways, all these are pure evidence that there is no government in the land. (The universal law that says an accused is innocent until he/she is being tried in the court of law meant well for mankind, but unfortunately man happened to be the wildest beast).... Only wild animals kill other animals and that is bcoz it's their nature. " HONESTLY, MY GREATEST PAIN/AGONY IN LIFE IS THE FACT THAT MY FATHER LAND IS A KIND OF JUNGLE MOST PROBABLY THROUGH MY LIFE TIME " TEARS!

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by urchcoded(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
What if the alarm raised by the mortuary attendant was false?
it's probably false... My dad died on the 6th of last month, so as a mortuary routine someone has to visit his corpse every week. So dis corpse are embalmed. Who says they bath Dem every day? And even if Dy do how would Dy be giving out the water. And if at all the person giving out the water must know that d person receiving it must be using it for something fetish. Dis story is entirely false
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by urchcoded(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:
What if she was wrongly accused?

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad
do they even bath embalmed corpses every day

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by andyanders: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
exactly my concern over the accussed. The so called motuary man, does he have any evidence to that? He should have had with him a hidden camera in this mordern day. The authorities get those mob arrested in order to get the motuary man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.