Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13549 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
triplechoice:

It is not that when your higher self is awakened, then you become protected.

Your higher self which is actually your true self is already protecting you and will continue to do so.

But you need to learn how it operates so that you can rely completely on it instead of an external entity.That to me is the goal here on this thread

Have you asked yourself what has been protecting you before now from those so called powerful voodoo men even when you don't engage in any spiritual practice or belong to those esoteric groups you already mentioned?

Please reflect deeply on the above question and the answer will definitely come to you.

I have onced been a victim of voodoo/spiritual attack which was as a result of significant progress i made at that time.

Like you said "I need to learn how the higher self operate so that I can completely rely on it." That's what am trying to achieve with @dmentalist methods, I believe there are other deeper excercises which I will be open to bc these negative energies abound and can be used on someone any time even ones colleagues/employees can evoke and use them.

As for the excercises am currently practicing, the one @ dmentalist, I am experiencing an energy build up on my chest region, I remember I feel this way when I have been deep thinking consistently for a long time. Am thinking is associated with this practice.
What do you think?

Thanks bro for helping.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2020
milkywaves:

I have onced been a victim of voodoo/spiritual attack which was as a result of significant progress i made at that time.

Like you said "I need to learn how the higher self operate so that I can completely rely on it." That's what am trying to achieve with @dmentalist methods, I believe there are other deeper excercises which I will be open to bc these negative energies abound and can be used on someone any time even ones colleagues/employees can evoke and use them.

As for the excercises am currently practicing, the one @ dmentalist, I am experiencing an energy build up on my chest region, I remember I feel this way when I have been deep thinking consistently for a long time. Am thinking is associated with this practice.
What do you think?

Thanks bro for helping.

How are you certain that you were attacked in the past because of the significant progress you achieved?

Voodoo attack is not a consequence of spiritual practices. Most people believe this but it is not true. However there are certain occult practices you can dabble in which exposes you to certain experiences that you may not be able to handle on your own.

Just focus on what you do and don't bother yourself with voodoo or witchcraft attack and you will rise above those things.

The power which they have over you is simply in believe .

Try to remove fear from your life and know that no harm can come to you from those areas without you allowing it to happen.

You allow it happen when you don't believe in yourself. So believe in yourself and focus on practices that will help you uncover the truth of who you truly are.

As for what you're experiencing in your chest region, I suggest you reach out to Afromentalist.

He created the exercise and I think he has enough experience working with others to advice or tell you what it means.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
triplechoice:

How are you certain that you were attacked in the past because of the significant progress you achieved?

Voodoo attack is not a consequence of spiritual practices. Most people believe this but it is not true. However there are certain occult practices you can dabble in which exposes you to certain experiences that you may not be able to handle on your own.

Just focus on what you do and don't bother yourself with voodoo or witchcraft attack and you will rise above those things.

The power which they have over you is simply in believe .

Try to remove fear from your life and know that no harm can come to you from those areas without you allowing it to happen.

You allow it happen when you don't believe in yourself. So believe in yourself and focus on practices that will help you uncover the truth of who you truly are.

As for what you're experiencing in your chest region, I suggest you reach out to Afromentalist.

He created the exercise and I think he has enough experience working with others to advice or tell you what it means.

OK, Tanx.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Gentlebuka:
I like the intention behind what OP is doing. Its a pity the OP made me think I didn't know enough about my beloved Rosicrucian. In truth, I think I do not agree with him in everything he said. I merely want to say that, in addition to imagination, the God in us understands words, but in present tense. Not past. Not future. But present tense. Repeated, these words can create drastic changes never thought possible. Its called Affirmations.

Hello there,

There is some pertinence in what you said, and I did not dispute that. What I am saying is that For maximum efficiency It is better to associate words images and feelings, rather than words alone. And it is proven that language is later development of The humain brain, so my point still stands.

Hence affirmations in the present are Useful, still associated with images and emotion multiplie their effectiveness manyfold.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
milkywaves:

OK, Tanx.
Hello there,

Triple choice has given some pertinent answers. If I may add to it:

There is a difference between protection and techniques of protection. It is your divine self that protects you and you are ultimately as protected as your divine self is awakened. However there are protection And cleansing techniques That help you with protection depending on the gravity of the attack you face, and your practice.

Protection can start by very simple things of life such as daily meditation and learning not to mingle with just anybody. Indeed we share a common bond with people we communicate with and therefore can be reached through them.

I am tempted to provide here an excellent and quite advanced protection technique taken from Kaballa. I hesitate because it is normally for advance practitioners, and although it is safe it could be too much to give it out there.

Start by telling us what is exactly you are afraid of and why you think you are under attack.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello there,

Triple choice has given some pertinent answers. If I may add to it:

There is a difference between protection and techniques of protection. It is your divine self that protects you and you are ultimately as protected as your divine self is awakened. However there are protection And cleansing techniques That help you with protection depending on the gravity of the attack you face, and your practice.

Protection can start by very simple things of life such as daily meditation and learning not to mingle with just anybody. Indeed we share a common bond with people we communicate with and therefore can be reached through them.

I am tempted to provide here an excellent and quite advanced protection technique taken from Kaballa. I hesitate because it is normally for advance practitioners, and although it is safe it could be too much to give it out there.

Start by telling us what is exactly you are afraid of and why you think you are under attack.

like i said, the attack i experienced happened 2yrs ago and was real, wouldn't want to go into details here, maybe i will, if you permit, DM you privately.
I would appreciate if you can please share the protection techniques with me ( i must admit, i am not close to being an advance practitioner), so anytime you find the peace to, i will appreciate.

There are some things i would not like to say here because some people believe it does not exist.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2020
I once used some verses of psalm which I recited naked at certain hours of the night, meditated and asked that the angel of death visited my tormentor and pollutes the air he inhales, poison the water he drinks and curse the land he stood upon until he is rejected by mother-earth.

It wasn't upto 6 months and the person fell grievously ill with protruded stomach. He was lamenting in pains till death.

Warning: Before you lay a curse of this magnitude, ensure you never inflicted someone or do anything that goes against another higher will just to gain undue advantage else you may bite your finger. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

I suffered my tormentor for years until I said enough is enough. My tormentor could astral project to achieve his purpose. He was spiritual but the power of kabbalah angels is monumental. Demons and entities cannot stand in their way when they are unleashing judgement.They are very fierce and mean. Ensure your innocence is unquestionable before you ever appeal for their help.

milkywaves
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Goddys:
I once used some verses of psalm which I recited naked at certain hours of the night, meditated and asked that the angel of death visited my tormentor and pollutes the air he inhales, poison the water he drinks and curse the land he stood upon until he is rejected by mother-earth.

It wasn't upto 6 months and the person fell grievously ill with protruded stomach. He was lamenting in pains till death.

Warning: Before you lay a curse of this magnitude, ensure you never inflicted someone or do anything that goes against another higher will just to gain undue advantage else you may bite your finger. He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

I suffered my tormentor for years until I said enough is enough. My tormentor could astral project to achieve his purpose. He was spiritual but the power of kabbalah angels is monumental. Demons and entities cannot stand in their way when they are unleashing judgement.They are very fierce and mean. Ensure your innocence is unquestionable before you ever appeal for their help.

milkywaves

I really appreciate @ Goddys, I have always believed that there are Masters here.
I can't remember doing something against another's will or inflicting someone, but I remember while I was single a girl said I broke her hart, Lolz! but we settled amicably.
So please @ Dmentalist and @ Goddys, there should be a way to DM your guys privately.
I need those techniques and the caveats, more especially for protection against black magic, spiritual attacks of any sort, in the office , home, viilage, business, etc.
There's this esoteric school in Germany(BOEL) that offers free 1yr course in the teachings of Kabbalah, I am thinking of enrolling.

Right now, I am seriously working on awakening the god within.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello @dmentalist and other Masters,
I found the lesser banishing ritual of pentagram
(LBRL), 4 in 1 method, the kabballistic cross, pentagram, calling of the archangels and finishing.

Is it safe? Is it effective if done correctly and will it be done daily?

Thanks
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Greetings!Greetings!Greetings!

In other to preserve this teachings of Dmentalist which has worked for me personally, I want to ask for Dmentalist approval here to go ahead and document it and archive it in my library.

I know you log in everyday, even though we've not met, just know that you have transformed a "life".

I will not go into details, but those who know will understand how far.

One luv.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by koxyz: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
milkywaves:
Greetings!Greetings!Greetings!

In other to preserve this teachings of Dmentalist which has worked for me personally, I want to ask for Dmentalist approval here to go ahead and document it and archive it in my library.

I know you log in everyday, even though we've not met, just know that you have transformed a "life".

I will not go into details, but those who know will understand how far.

One luv.
Why don't you throw more light so others can benefit
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Afromentalist:

I mainly agree. You know for teaching purposes, you have to simplify, sometimes oversimplify to allow people grasp fundamental ideas. Then you can bring nuances. Like in primary school, when our teachers told us that 5 - 6 is impossible.

Now, the analogy of the computer will help me later, when I will try to help people understand how to reprogram themselves to be lucky. I found it to be an easy and imaged way of explaining it.
Why are you not a multi-billionaire despite your so-called mastery of bla bla bla?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by psychalade: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin

HellVictorinho:

Why are you not a multi-billionaire despite your so-called mastery of bla bla bla?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by sylve11: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
triplechoice:
@Afromentalist

I have gone through your post
on the use of an egrregore(thoughtform) in achieving ones goal and would like to say that all the things you have said are true..

From my own personal experiences, having been part of an esoteric group with a powerful egrregore, (what I was made to believe) I know things can get very easy for the practioner especially when they get engossed in it but this comes with a price

Most who use and advocate it(egrregore) usually do not have the correct perspective of what they into.The few who know what is going on are unwilling to tell the truth but there are the sincere ones who tell it all. I was fortunate that my path crossed the later if not I believe I would still be entrapped.

Yes egrregore results in spiritual (psychological ) slavery because you unconsciously give your powers away to an external entity without realising what you are doing.Its limitations becomes your limitations .
I am against mind control and want to be in charge of my God given destiny

the emboldened is so scary. shocked cool
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
This works, if you're consistent with your chants "find divine order" as the op described, your life will start taking shape.
Came across this in 2020.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Thank you Afromentalist.
I hope to share my story someday soon.

Afromentalist:
Life seems very unfair. While others work their ass off to make it moderately in life, others just seem to turn whatever their hands touch into gold. Prosperity and success seems to have signed a contract with them, they are just blessed in any of their endeavour.

The first and common explantion people give to this phenomenon is that of Hard work and Smart work. According to this view, Success is the combination of enough hard work and smart work. Although this is a logical and true observation, it does not fully explain how for a given equal input of effort (in intensity and wisdom), some people excell way above others.

This has brought about the concept of Grace and that of Curse for religious people. Indeed, nowadays the Main reason people go to Church, Mosque or visit Babalawos, is to receive grace. Maybe God/the gods will bless me so that I can have a better job. Maybe God/the gods will favour me to build a house. Maybe Babalawo can change my story from grass to grace.

Others, less religious people, will rather define the fact that some people seem to be unexplicably doing better than others, with the Word "Luck". It is indeed believed that people are just more lucky than others, hence whatever they do just prospers.

In this Masterclass, we will teach you the true and scientific secret of grace/luck. What is grace from a scientific viewpoint? How do you get it?

The proper understanding of the dynamics and mechanics of grace / luck will be explained here. If you understand it properly, your life will change for good. People pay enormous amount of money in esoteric schools to learn this. It shall be given to you (for a limited amount of time) free of charge. Although we will remain to an extent at superficial level, we will explain just enough for any common man to change his story.

If you are tired of begging any god for a drop of grace, now it is time for you to learn and know where the ocean of it all lies. If you have an interest in sharing this knowledge, indicate it below in comments, then we will proceed when there are enough students.

#Mentalistonly
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by JerkyChan(m): 8:48am On Apr 13
Good day Afromentalist,

First of all, I’d like to sincerely thank you for this insightful thread. I came across it recently and couldn’t stop reading. Thank you for your good works.

I intend to start this exercises very soon. However, I’d like to clarify some things before I get started:

The first exercise involves repeating ‘find divine order’ at least 200 times with a glass of water either early in the morning or in the evening when one has time. Doing this consistently for 21 days onward to 3 months.
1. Does the timing of the exercise has to remain consistent throughout the duration of the exercise?

2. And when do I stop this exercise - is it after 3 months exactly or when? (I know you said to do it consistently for 30 days, but best results are seen after 3 months right?)

3. For the second exercise where we define our goal, create a mental picture and associate feelings with it…how long should we do this particular exercise for? And does it run simultaneously with the first exercise (or after completing the first?)

4. The third exercise that involves using a bracelet or mala, is it to be done only after completing the first and second exercise?

5. Also for this exercise, you said to do it consistently twice a day - morning and evening. For how long? Or is it a continuous exercise?

I’m sorry I had to overload you with questions, I just like getting the full details so I know how to structure the exercises properly.

Once again, thank you very much.
Also would be looking forward to your other writings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Basis Of Human Morality / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.