Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13450 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
To add; you don’t just wish for the good things of life and expect it to happen. It takes a lot than that. Think big and wish big.

Paint a picture of the good life you want for yourself and hold the picture right above your head where you go. That picture is your SELF ESTEEM. It builds you and separates you from the old life.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
I see people go to church and mosque but BLINDLY.

The church is a designated place where believers(mostly blind believers) come together to worship and merry. Going to church doesn’t automatically make you a believer, having a daddy GO doesn’t make you a believer. Your believe is in your heart, your heart is where who you pray to resides. He’s not in the cloud and he’s not in the church or mosque.

Pardon my write up. I’m educated but to a degree.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
By the way, I learnt something from your write up. Meditation. The water exercise you mentioned. I thought of doing something different, to use the method to communicate with my “believe”. The God inside me. My method has always been to leave my heart as a blank space before I communicate with him. But as you mentioned a picture, I tried to picture something I can use for mine but it’s complicated. I’ll hate to use an image I’m not sure of because it can register in my subconscious mind for a long time.

I hope you really warned your followers on this thread before carrying out your practicals?

You and I know you know something they can’t and won’t know yet. What you are doing is dangerous.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Can I use this bracelet bro? just got it.

From which shop or area did u get it. The lockdown in Lagos prevented me from getting one. I may try jumia. Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:

I hope you really warned your followers on this thread before carrying out your practicals?

You and I know you know something they can’t and won’t know yet. What you are doing is dangerous.

You do not belong to anywhere and sound so sure of yourself. When someone claims to be so knowledgeable, they are just advertising their ignorance. Stop causing confusion and derailing the thread. Change your moniker. It may be influencing you subconsciously
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goddys:

You do not belong to anywhere and sound so sure of yourself. When someone claims to be so knowledgeable, they are just advertising their ignorance. Stop causing confusion and derailing the thread. Change your moniker. It may be influencing you subconsciously
lol. Please read what I wrote okay. I said I’m making discovery for myself. I’m not causing confusion. He that created this thread already confused you before I came here. He shared his knowledge of confusion, so did I. We all are not sure but we preach it.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
lol. Please read what I wrote okay. I said I’m making discovery for myself. I’m not causing confusion. He that created this thread already confused you before I came here. He shared his knowledge of confusion, so did I. We all are not sure but we preach it.

What we are doing here is a scientific approach to reach the subconscious mind and reprogram our past which is hindering us. You are neither here nor there. You are bringing confusion. Go and open a church as you suggested
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goddys:

What we are doing here is a scientific approach to reach the subconscious mind and reprogram our past which is hindering us. You are neither here nor there. You are bringing confusion. Go and open a church as you suggested
seems you don’t know me shar.

Someone created thread and asked for contributions. Y’all contributed and I did too.

Why call my contributions confusion?

Discover yourself and stop looking for teaches to further complicate your belief.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
OP, what happen to when you die since you owe no allegiance to no egrogore?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
@ stupidity

You're warning people when you're not even sure of what you know.

Some of the persons who are practicing what the op gave out already have the means or ability to determine what is real from what is fake.And also don't forget that this is the internet.A lot of people are reading .If there is anything dangerous, those who know will talk and with reason..
It's clear you're confused and don't know enough to talk since you have not provided any reasons for your warning s

My friend this is not church where gullible people are threatened with hell fire

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Goddys:

From which shop or area did u get it. The lockdown in Lagos prevented me from getting one. I may try jumia. Do you stay in Lagos?

I'm not in lag bro, just find all those aboki at any market area they have that. most expecially those selling sun glasses.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
triplechoice:

@ stupidity

You're warning people when you're not even sure of what you know.

Some of the persons who are practicing what the op gave out already have the means or ability to determine what is real from what is fake.And also don't forget that this is the internet.A lot of people are reading .If there is anything dangerous, those who know will talk and with reason..
It's clear you're confused and don't know enough to talk since you have not provided any reasons for your warning s

My friend this is not church where gullible people are threatened with hell fire
okay. Here’s one thing you guys should know. Read my post again. I clearly stated I’m educated but to a degree. I might not give good write up of what I’m trying to say but it doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m saying.

The way you read and write is different from others.

Probably the audience here already have faith in something else and they see this write up and want to try something new, that’s why I said it’s dangerous. It Messes up your mind not knowing where you really belong.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
okay. Here’s one thing you guys should know. Read my post again. I clearly stated I’m educated but to a degree. I might not give good write up of what I’m trying to say but it doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m saying.

The way you read and write is different from others.

Probably the audience here already have faith in something else and they see this write up and want to try something new, that’s why I said it’s dangerous. It Messes up your mind not knowing where you really belong.

You have not shown that you know what you're saying.
You're warning that trying something new is dangerous and can mess up someone's mind without providing any valid reason Those who know what they are saying don't talk this way.
Let me know the reason behind your warning.I am willing to learn .If you're unable to do this then It would mean that you're just expressing your own subjective fears.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
triplechoice:

You have not shown that you know what you're saying.
You're warning that trying something new is dangerous and can mess up someone's mind without providing any valid reason Those who know what they are saying don't talk this way.
Let me know the reason behind your warning.I am willing to learn .If you're unable to do this then It would mean that you're just expressing your own subjective fears.

the mind bro. The MIND. You quoted my answer up there.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
the mind bro. The MIND. You quoted my answer up there.

How does it mess up the mind? Or why do you say it will mess up the mind?. It's what you have failed to answer

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 3:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Hello guys. Have you all been able to get that meditation bracelet?

Then we can proceed.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2020
stupidity:

Hello there,

You seem to have a methods that works for you already. It's all fine, I would encourage you to stick to what works for you. I will not make any comments about your method because there is no need, nor is it what this thread is meant for. If and when you find limitations in your own methods, you are free to try any other, including the one I suggest here.

Concerning the dangers you alleged you and I know, there are absolutely no dangers associated to my recommendations here. If you identify any, point them out and let the people judge for themselves.

There are no sacred words, no divinity, no mantra, no god, no entity, no nothing. Only you trying to become the best of yourself. I don't see where any dangers could arise from, but if you do kindly indicate and let each person be the judge.

With respect to your question about what happens after death for a free person, you should first of all tell me what you think happens to a person that serves an egregore. Then I can indicate to you my own working hypothesis.

Yes, I have no final truth. Only working hypothesis that I use as long as they are working. When or where they work no more I upgrade to a better, more comprehensive working hypothesis and so on.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello guys. Have you all been able to get that meditation bracelet?

Then we can proceed.

Let's move on. Those that haven't got can still follow up on the practice later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Goddys:

Let's move on. Those that haven't got can still follow up on the practice later.
All right. I will Drop the exercise once I hit home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kommy27(f): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
[We are waiting .quote author=Afromentalist post=87915655]
All right. I will Drop the exercise once I hit home[/quote]
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I hope my message find you safe and sound. Let the troubles of this leap year avoid all of us. I have been taken by a case in my practice, and I could not find the rest of mind to pen the exercice down. Now that I have some rest, let me do it now and not further procrastinate.

- Similar to the exercice we did before, identify 2 or 3 things you would want to be/achieve in life and create a visual representation for each of them.

- Find a single word that best describe each of these aspirations of yours. The Word should be at best a one syllable word for a rythmic effect. If the word has 2 syllable it is okay too, but try not to go beyond 2 syllable. For instance, if the goal is to be an entrepreuneur, rather say Boss. If it is to be wealthy, rather say rich. etc.

- Twice a day dedicate 20 minutes of meditation time, divided as follows:

- 5 Minutes of breathing exercice with the following pattern: You Inhale for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 2 seconds, and exhale for 4 seconds. Do this until you reach a state of great calm.

- 15 minutes of counting your destiny words. Destiny here does not mean fate, but rather the end you have fixed for yourself. As you have maybe 2 words: You (inwardly or loud, it does not matter) say the first word, then the second. then the first, then the second. over and over for 15 minutes.

- As you pronounce one word, visualize instantly the particular representation you have created for it. That representation must be about you mainly!

- Add intense and realistic feelings to the pictures, as if you were living the reality you are seeing.

-Each time you say one word, also push one pearl of your bracelet. When you pronounce the next, you push the next.

Do this twice a day preferably as you wake up and before you sleep.

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Now this exercice twice daily will do foundational work.

But during the day you subconscious is usually brought back to "default" settings as you face your daily realities. That's why it is important to find a way to keep programming yourself even during the day.

- Each time you are free and you feel your mind wandering in all directions, use the bracelet to "count" your destiny words.

-Do this consistently. I repeat, be consistent.

- After a few days, possibly weeks you may face a challenge, or something that will cause you a moral break down. A kind of high disappointment and despair.

This is highly welcome, it means the your subconscious has started the reprogramming process. Don't lose hope keep doing the exercise all the more.

I promise you, after some months, you will begin to have new ideas and identify new opportunities that were close to you but you never saw before. Have enough courage to thread the path and bring about your future.

With this, I will end this Masterclass, and will only be answering (serious) questions here. Other Threads on other topics will be coming. Thank you for all those that participated. I remain open for queries, questions, suggestions and criticism. I hope you enjoyed.

The African Mentalist.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Afromentalist:
Now this exercice twice daily will do foundational work.

But during the day you subconscious is usually brought back to "default" settings as you face your daily realities. That's why it is important to find a way to keep programming yourself even during the day.

- Each time you are free and you feel your mind wandering in all directions, use the bracelet to "count" your destiny words.

-Do this consistently. I repeat, be consistent.

- After a few days, possibly weeks you may face a challenge, or something that will cause you a moral break down. A kind of high disappointment and despair.

This is highly welcome, it means the your subconscious has started the reprogramming process. Don't lose hope keep doing the exercise all the more.

I promise you, after some months, you will begin to have new ideas and identify new opportunities that were close to you but you never saw before. Have enough courage to thread the path and bring about your future.

With this, I will end this Masterclass, and will only be answering (serious) questions here. Other Threads on other topics will be coming. Thank you for all those that participated. I remain open for queries, questions, suggestions and criticism. I hope you enjoyed.

The African Mentalist.

Thanks sire,
How long are we going to do these exercises consistently before we start seeing results?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello Everyone,

I hope my message find you safe and sound. Let the troubles of this leap year avoid all of us. I have been taken by a case in my practice, and I could not find the rest of mind to pen the exercice down. Now that I have some rest, let me do it now and not further procrastinate.

- Similar to the exercice we did before, identify 2 or 3 things you would want to be/achieve in life and create a visual representation for each of them.

- Find a single word that best describe each of these aspirations of yours. The Word should be at best a one syllable word for a rythmic effect. If the word has 2 syllable it is okay too, but try not to go beyond 2 syllable. For instance, if the goal is to be an entrepreuneur, rather say Boss. If it is to be wealthy, rather say rich. etc.

- 5 Minutes of breathing exercice with the following pattern: You Inhale for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 2 seconds, and exhale for 4 seconds. Do this until you reach a state of great calm.

- 15 minutes of counting your destiny words. Destiny here does not mean fate, but rather the end you have fixed for yourself. As you have maybe 2 words: You (inwardly or loud, it does not matter) say the first word, then the second. then the first, then the second. over and over for 15 minutes.

- As you pronounce one word, visualize instantly the particular representation you have created for it. That representation must be about you mainly!

- Add intense and realistic feelings to the pictures, as if you were living the reality you are seeing.

-Each time you say one word, also push one pearl of your bracelet. When you pronounce the next, you push the next.

To be continued.

Thanks a lot, bro. How long will this exercise last?

This coronavirus issue is affecting many aspects of one's daily life and disrupting one's plans.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
To those asking for a timeframe, let say it depends on each person's variable (age, situation, goal, etc.) But I usually see people having significant changes after one month. The usual observation period I advise sceptics to have is 3 months. After 3 months if you are not satisfied with a particular approach, you can drop it.

Know however, there is no real method that will bring you results within days, except it is an enslaving method (invocation of some gods).

Also, if you do this exercise consistently, you can drop the former one(s).
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello Everyone,

To be continued.

I am already used to a visual template for focus before now. This is the making of a mental mark or circle after a word is pronouced to a total count of twenty five units in a five by five template.

Can I use this as a substitute for the beads since due to the current situation I was unable to get what I wanted?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
triplechoice:
I am already used to a visual template for focus before now This is the making of a mental mark or circle after a word is pronouced to a total count of twenty five units in a five by five template.

Can I use this as a substitute for the beads since due to the current situation I was unable to get what I wanted?

Yes. This reminds me that I should indicate that there are possible substitute to the beads. The Bracelet here has no special effec; it is only use for convenience and discretion. You can carry it everywhere you go and with time, by mere touching your bracelet, your mind will automatically shut down and give room to your other dimensions. That will be the intermediary effect of using it.

Instead of the bracelet, one can use one's own heart beat. If you can be calm enough to feel your pulse, you can transpose your meditative rythm to the cardiac rythm. That means with each pulse /heartbeat, you count one destiny word (and associate image/feeling) and so on.

It is also possible to use one's breath, in a very similar manner. Breathing in with a destiny word, and breathing out with another destiny word. With each breathing exercise, always remember to breath with your belly. I also forgot to mention that in my previous post(s).
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Afromentalist:

Yes. This reminds me that I should indicate that there are possible substitute to the beads. The Bracelet here has no special effec; it is only use for convenience and discretion. You can carry it everywhere you go and with time, by mere touching your bracelet, your mind will automatically shut down and give room to your other dimensions. That will be the intermediary effect of using it.

Instead of the bracelet, one can use one's own heart beat. If you can be calm enough to feel your pulse, you can transpose your meditative rythm to the cardiac rythm. That means with each pulse /heartbeat, you count one destiny word (and associate image/feeling) and so on.

It is also possible to use one's breath, in a very similar manner. Breathing in with a destiny word, and breathing out with another destiny word. With each breathing exercise, always remember to breath with your belly. I also forgot to mention that in my previous post(s).

Ok . Thanks
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Afromentalist:

very enlightening.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello guys, I hope you are evolving properly. I felt like giving you an advice.

When you use the exercices given here especially the last one, what you will receive is a vision, an idea, a sense of calling. It is up to you to take action.

What I mean is, children expect to receive a fish. Adults want to learn how to fish.

The exercise will show you how great your future can be and provide you ideas and paths into that greatness. You need to take action though fearlessly and with total resolution and determination. Don't expect a great destiny to be given unto you as a gift, it is against the laws of the universe.

Even if it was given unto you, you would soon lose it, because it is impossible to keep what your state of mind is no ready to bear.

A rich minded person can be in lack for a minute but will always find his way back into riches, just as a poor minded can be wealthy for a minute but his money will soon depart from him.

As you receive a vision, take action and bet on you.

The African Mentalist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks. Noted, bro
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello guys, I hope you are evolving properly. I felt like giving you an advice.

When you use the exercices given here especially the last one, what you will receive is a vision, an idea, a sense of calling. It is up to you to take action.

What I mean is, children expect to receive a fish. Adults want to learn how to fish.

The exercise will show you how great your future can be and provide you ideas and paths into that greatness. You need to take action though fearlessly and with total resolution and determination. Don't expect a great destiny to be given unto you as a gift, it is against the laws of the universe.

Even if it was given unto you, you would soon lose it, because it is impossible to keep what your state of mind is no ready to bear.

A rich minded person can be in lack for a minute but will always find his way back into riches, just as a poor minded can be wealthy for a minute but his money will soon depart from him.

As you receive a vision, take action and bet on you.

The African Mentalist

Every person with insights has a lot of ideas, visions and purpose. The question is the resource to actualize it. Are you saying someone that dreams of starting a supermarket should start by hawking pure water on the traffic since it's an idea that could bring such dream to fruition?

If that is the case, the exercise adds no substantial purpose in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.