Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13540 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
Nostradamus:
I will only practice this late in the night.

Is 12:00-12:30am a good time to do this?
Hello, the time is not an issue.

with respect to your numerous questions, feel free to ask them. And I log in everyday so I am regularly online. I am just too taken by a business venture I just launched.

Cheers
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 2:38pm On May 26, 2020
Ok cool

Who have any experience with the exercises??people should come up with their testimonies.

I haven't start doing any of the above,but will start soon.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by lookyzy: 4:30pm On May 28, 2020
afromentalist
how do I free myself from witches and sorcerers? is there any mental exercise that would me to stop seeing them
in my dreams?

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
I have start doing these exercises.

I don't have any significant experience yet but one thing I always notice whenever I'm doing the alternating prayers with beads is that whenever I do it,i always count 10 pieces of beads before I stop

I mean,i pushed five pieces of beads for the first thing I prayed for and five pieces of beads for the second thing(thereby counting 10 pieces)

The wrist-band I uses have 24 beads and I don't always do above/below that 10 beads.

The only time I passed the 10 beads counting was a time I deliberately put it in mind that I will go above the ten counting today,and I did 14 beads then.

Is there any significant meaning to this?

Afromentalist
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Nostradamus:
I have start doing these exercises.
Afromentalist
Hello, when did you start ?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello, when did you start ?
I started on the 28th may(just last month)
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Pls is the thread abandoned?
I want to start the excercise, can I go on @ Afro mentalist?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please i am seeing this thread for the first time, and i want to practice the exercise, can i?

Afromentalist:
Hello Guys,

It is time for practice. After giving you guys enough time to ponder on what we have seen of recent, and to start asking questions, it is important that we start practicing.

- This here should be approached as a scientific experiment, not a religious experience. Your attitude should be that of curiosity, not that of blind faith. Curiosity means to be open enough to try it for yourself and see the results, but remain critical to avoid confirmation bias.

- As a scientific experiment, It is highly encouraged to keep a record of your progress. Write down each day you perform the required exercices. Write down how you felt, and what you experienced. Write down what is unusual during the course of the day. Write down your doubts, your expectations, your state of mind. At the end of the it all, you can be able to better appraise the whole process.

- I do not guarantee anything to anyone. If you are unsatisfied, feel free to drop it and move to whatever you feel will work better for you. You are even free to seel your house and give to those crooks calling themselves pastors, instead of taking back your fate in your hands. It is ultimately your own choice.

- Be patient and open enough. If you are 25 years old, chances are you have been programmed into your situation for at least 20 years. Do not expect to deprogram yourself in 20 seconds. Remember, Consistency and Repetition are key. In my experience, the first results are seen after about 21 days, and more drastic results are clearly seen after 3 months.

- The greatest power of a Mentalist is the Willforce. Your will is your only and last resort against fate. Show my the power of your will, I will show you, your destiny. Don't start with us, if you are not ready to put in at least 3 months of exercising everyday UNFAILINGLY. If you have doubts, don't start. If you start and don't continue at least 3 months, it will be 10 times more difficult for you the next time. You have been warned. A word is enough for a Mentalist.

- No money, no sacrifice, no allegiance to any god or doctrine is required.

- I would want everyone willing to embark on the journey to report in short words in this here thread. The report must not be detailed, but will serve as an encouragement for myself and others. At some point, if and when I will be willing to dwelve into deeper things, I will personally contact those who have shown a constant dedication. You can always use an alternate account for this purpose, if you do not want your main moniker to be exposed.

If everyone agrees on those terms, we shall proceed. Let me hear from you.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by LordReed(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
damentalist:

"Find divine order" is a well known switch word.

Hi there. Is it possible to use a personalised switch word? For instance a phrase that has probably only individual significance?

CC: Afromentalist
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

Hi there. Is it possible to use a personalised switch word? For instance a phrase that has probably only individual significance?

CC: Afromentalist
Yes it is possible provided all other requirements are met.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by LordReed(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Afromentalist:

OK thanks.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2020
@Mentalist, this is my day 2 doing the first excercise using the switch word( Due to how eager I want to turn my situation around, I use to do it twice a day). Naturally I am a very determined person and my situation must turn for good.
I am documenting my experience daily. PLS I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN CONTACT ME.
I will start the last excercise from Monday being july 20th 2020.
THANKS!

milkywaves:

Please i am seeing this thread for the first time, and i want to practice the exercise, can i?

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2020
@Mentalist, this is my day 2 doing the first excercise using the switch word( Due to how eager I want to turn my situation around, I use to do it twice a day). Naturally I am a very determined person and my situation must turn for good.
I am documenting my experience daily. PLS I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU CAN CONTACT ME.
I will start the last excercise from Monday being july 20th 2020.
THANKS!

NB:

Pls @ Afromentalist respond plsssss to my post,even if na to say "Acknowledged", i will be ok with it.
Make una help una brother, plsssssssssssssssssssssss..

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Afromentalist:

We've not seen much topics from you these days. Please, share more knowledge with us on important topics when you're less busy.

Thanks a lot.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Good morning my people!

Discovering this page here is a breakthrough for me, honestly you will not understand.
I have been asking so many questions as to why I can't control/steer my life in that direction which I desire, most of the time I keep seeing myself in situations I never desired.
I am glad that I have discovered the path that I have been seeking consciously and unconsciously all this while.

2020 is my year i would say.

I am curiously doing the exercises and observing and noting for the manifestation of my higher self, the sleeping giant in me must awake and direct my path to that which I desire.

I have gone through a lot.
My story must change sustainably.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by coputa(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2020
God created man in his own image and likeness,this means that man is a God.Man can change his situation by the way he thinks(thoughtform) and work consistently on that desired path/goal,you do not need an egreggor,mantle,visual thinking or word repetition to achieve that.what you need is to : Labouring Under Correct Knowledge(LUCK). People are poor because the are Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly(POOR). Pursue your goals delligently,consistently with perseverance and you grab it.The op just played on your dumb IQ.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by coputa(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
milkywaves:
Good morning my people!

Discovering this page here is a breakthrough for me, honestly you will not understand.
I have been asking so many questions as to why I can't control/steer my life in that direction which I desire, most of the time I keep seeing myself in situations I never desired.
I am glad that I have discovered the path that I have been seeking consciously and unconsciously all this while.

2020 is my year i would say.

I am curiously doing the exercises and observing and noting for the manifestation of my higher self, the sleeping giant in me must awake and direct my path to that which I desire.

I have gone through a lot.
My story must change sustainably.

Cheers!!
change your life and your life will CHANGE.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2020
coputa:
God created man in his own image and likeness,this means that man is a God.Man can change his situation by the way he thinks(thoughtform) and work consistently on that desired path/goal,you do not need an egreggor,mantle,visual thinking or word repetition to achieve that.what you need is to : Labouring Under Correct Knowledge(LUCK). People are poor because the are Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly(POOR). Pursue your goals delligently,consistently with perseverance and you grab it.The op just played on your dumb IQ.

I choose to ignore you......
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2020
milkywaves:

NB:

Pls @ Afromentalist respond plsssss to my post,even if na to say "Acknowledged", i will be ok with it.
Make una help una brother, plsssssssssssssssssssssss..
Hello there,

I have seen your message since day one. I did not reply purposefully because you are desperate. Being desperate will lead you nowhere in this life, and will only make your case worse.

You have to become self reliant. Don't beg anyone, including me, Jesus or God, for attention or help. Be proud of yourself. You are great, you are not a pussy.

No matter the circumstances, you are a king. Everything is first a state of mind. If you allow circumstances to rule you and define you, no amount of swtich words will help you.

So I did not respond, not because I ignored you or despised you. I was actually trying to help you by teaching you in silence that desperation will make you a slave for life.

From where I see you, I see greatness in you. Can you see it ?

I wish you success. I will eventually reply your mail.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2020
gensteejay:

We've not seen much topics from you these days. Please, share more knowledge with us on important topics when you're less busy.

Thanks a lot.
Hello brother,

you are right. Each time I try to pen down new threads, I am overwhelmed with activities. I have been very take with my business activities, hence I could not really find the inner peace of mind to move forward. But it is actually in my mind. I guess I will resume soon enough.

Thank you for the message.

Note however that I log in almost daily, and I read every mention.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello brother,

you are right. Each time I try to pen down new threads, I am overwhelmed with activities. I have been very take with my business activities, hence I could not really find the inner peace of mind to move forward. But it is actually in my mind. I guess I will resume soon enough.

Thank you for the message.

Note however that I log in almost daily, and I read every mention.
Okay.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2020
coputa:
Hello coputa,

I did not play on anyone's intelligence. If you read my thread and posts dilligently, you will understand that what you wrote up there, is a synthesis of what I wrote albeit with less details.

You are explaining the principles, and I was describing the processes. If you can't see that in my writing, then I am afraid even you don't fully understand the principles you are describing.

Cheers.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by coputa(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello coputa,

I did not play on anyone's intelligence. If you read my thread and posts dilligently, you will understand that what you wrote up there, is a synthesis of what I wrote albeit with less details.

You are explaining the principles, and I was describing the processes. If you can't see that in my writing, then I am afraid even you don't fully understand the principles you are describing.

Cheers.
That's correct,expecting more lecture from you.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Afromentalist:

Hello there,

I have seen your message since day one. I did not reply purposefully because you are desperate. Being desperate will lead you nowhere in this life, and will only make your case worse.

You have to become self reliant. Don't beg anyone, including me, Jesus or God, for attention or help. Be proud of yourself. You are great, you are not a pussy.

No matter the circumstances, you are a king. Everything is first a state of mind. If you allow circumstances to rule you and define you, no amount of swtich words will help you.

So I did not respond, not because I ignored you or despised you. I was actually trying to help you by teaching you in silence that desperation will make you a slave for life.

From where I see you, I see greatness in you. Can you see it ?

I wish you success. I will eventually reply your mail.

You are right bro, I am desperate of changing my situation, when I saw this thread and read everything you lectured and it resonated with me.

Thanks for the advise, "DESPERATION " causes mistakes and regrets , however, the path you are teaching is so very comfortable with me because as you earlier pointed out there is another option of bringing about this change which before now I thought was the only option we humans have on earth.

I want to thank you again for the lecture on desperation
(well noted).

As for greatness, OH YES! i see it and eagerly looking out for its manifestation.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hello Guys!

The truth is that, I am very good at spotting opportunities most times, but this Masterclass by AfroMentalist is indeed an eye opener.

Most of us here may not really be this generous with what we have learnt that works, instead will prefer to keep it to ourselves, maybe bc of the dynamics of the socio-cultural(Belief System) arrangements of our region in the world map.

I must salute the courage, generosity and humility of AfroMentalist and other commenters like, Triplechoice and Gensteejay.

I have chosen to do this excercise for at least 3 months, after which, I will make my findings known, right now am seeing some signs but I still feel that is nothing other than the normal, as it is too early to make any conclusion (today makes it a week into the 3 months excerice), however, trust me, I will connect the dots, dot the l's and cross the T's in 3 months time.

I am looking forward to learning more, I am malleable, learns fast and can dump easily what's not working while remaining thankful for the experience.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
cool

These exercises are powerful.just too powerful.

I can feel it within me.

Although there hasn't been any significant occurrence,but I have been having several dreams.few days after starting these exercises,i start dreaming anytime I sleep(could be during a short nap in the afternoon or during the night).

This is unusual of me,i don't always dream so much.but now,the dreams seem to be coming fast.

I know it's as a result of these exercises.

Afromentalist,kudos boss.may you grow more in wisdom. But please give us more.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
By the way,i feel that one with the water and "find divine order" is the most powerful of all.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Gentlebuka(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
I like the intention behind what OP is doing. Its a pity the OP made me think I didn't know enough about my beloved Rosicrucian. In truth, I think I do not agree with him in everything he said. I merely want to say that, in addition to imagination, the God in us understands words, but in present tense. Not past. Not future. But present tense. Repeated, these words can create drastic changes never thought possible. Its called Affirmations.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Hello Guys!!

It's really been an interesting journey so far, especially bc am beginning to ask questions, seek for answers by researching and meeting people of like minds.
The ultimate goal is to be an elightened fellow, of course this will take years of practice and experience.

I want to ask please to those that know and have the experience, how does one protect itself from one's enemies that uses charms, fetishises, spiritual attacks, etc.?

U know here in Nigeria, whenever you start making obvious progress it attracts those things I mentioned above, no wonder at that point you want to join Organisations like AMORC, Grail Message, Eckankar, etc, bc of their powerful egregores that protects their members from those attacks.

I know there are people here who are members of these organisations or have been a member before.

Please what's your advise?

I, as a student is ready please let the master appear...
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2020
milkywaves:
Hello Guys!!

It's really been an interesting journey so far, especially bc am beginning to ask questions, seek for answers by researching and meeting people of like minds.
The ultimate goal is to be an elightened fellow, of course this will take years of practice and experience.

I want to ask please to those that know and have the experience, how does one protect itself from one's enemies that uses charms, fetishises, spiritual attacks, etc.?

U know here in Nigeria, whenever you start making obvious progress it attracts those things I mentioned above, no wonder at that point you want to join Organisations like AMORC, Grail Message, Eckankar, etc, bc of their powerful egregores that protects their members from those attacks.

I know there are people here who are members of these organisations or have been a member before.

Please what's your advise?

I, as a student is ready please let the master appear...

The protection you seek is within you and not outside of you.

Placing your trust in an egregore for protection. can be helpful but there is always a price to pay;. your higher self is automatically relegated to the background and you become a slave to something which exist outside of yourself

The choice is yours which option you want to choose. Egregore or your higher self?

The op has presented his own method by which you can awaken the God in you and if you try it and doesn't work , don't give up

Continue to search elsewhere until you find the one that works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by milkywaves(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2020
triplechoice:

The protection you seek is within you and not outside of you.

Placing your trust in an egregore for protection. can be helpful but there is always a price to pay;. your higher self is automatically relegated to the background and you become a slave to something which exist outside of yourself

The choice is yours which option you want to choose. Egregore or your higher self?

The op has presented his own method by which you can awaken the God in you and if you try it and doesn't work , don't give up

Continue to search elsewhere until you find the one that works.

Thanks bro,
It then means that when my higher self is awakened the protection will follow?

You know, my instinct tells me that there are genuine people here i can trust and make use of their experiences and guidance as a literature review, that's if they are willing to assist.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2020
milkywaves:

Thanks bro,
It then means that when my higher self is awakened the protection will follow?

You know, my instinct tells me that there are genuine people here i can trust and make use of their experiences and guidance as a literature review, that's if they are willing to assist.

It is not that when your higher self is awakened, then you become protected.

Your higher self which is actually your true self is already protecting you and will continue to do so.

But you need to learn how it operates so that you can rely completely on it instead of an external entity.That to me is the goal here on this thread

Have you asked yourself what has been protecting you before now from those so called powerful voodoo men even when you don't engage in any spiritual practice or belong to those esoteric groups you already mentioned?

Please reflect deeply on the above question and the answer will definitely come to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It? / 5 Firewalls Needed To Resist intimate Sins / Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.