Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] (13566 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Goddys:
If that is the case, the exercise adds no substantial purpose in my opinion
Feel free to drop it, and move to that which brings substantial purpose to you.

Cheers.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
gensteejay:
Thanks. Noted, bro
You have to see in terms of path finders. People are unaware of the opportunities that are around them and the resources that are within them. They keep nurturing idle dreams and if's.

What you receive is a clear path that aligns before you and shows you, how you can thread to you chosen destiny. It will then be yours to walk the path.

Don't stop the exercise until a clear path and purpose imposes itself to you. Then the turn around will be positively dramatic.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by kommy27(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Thank you Afromentalist

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Goddys:

Every person with insights has a lot of ideas, visions and purpose. The question is the resource to actualize it. Are you saying someone that dreams of starting a supermarket should start by hawking pure water on the traffic since it's an idea that could bring such dream to fruition?

If that is the case, the exercise adds no substantial purpose in my opinion

@Goddy please permit me to respond to the above even though it wasn't directed to me

We have been taught to believe that to actualize any project we must at the beginning have the necessary resources before we can proceed. This how most people think.The unfortunate thing with this sort of thinking is that you unknowingly place a barrier between you and the goal you're trying to reach.

The higher self which we are trying to connect with by the series of exercises presented on this thread has a different model of operation.It sees the beginning from the end. Meaning that it already knows how a project will end even before you start it.. It is not hampered by anything.It does not see impossibilities.When you succeed in connecting with it and are able to tell it what you want to achieve ,it will provide the means by which you can achieve your goal.Tell it what exactly you want without specifying how you're going to achieve it and try to follow what it leads you to

The higher self is divine intelligence it knows more than our little self. it knows exactly what needs to be done to get you what you want.It will direct and connect you with how to obtain the object of your desire.I have used similar techniques in the past to get what I want and the results sometimes have been outstanding.Even now as I started to using what the op has shared I have already gotten a result which has surprised me. An issue which I did not consider a serious problem, although I have been trying to deal with it just disappeared overnight.I will talk more about this at the appropriate time

Now, how does the higher self get you what you want even when you don't have the means to do so? if you want to get married and you don't have the money, don't allow this to stop you.Just create what you want using the technique shared and allow your higher self to direct you on how to achieve this...Tell it using the technique shared that you want to get married.I know of a friend who wanted to get married but had no job and no money For most people,especially those who take pride in thinking rationally,it would be stupid to consider marriage in such circumstances but this friend of mine was not deterred.He and the girlfriend chose a date for the wedding and strongly believe that it would come to pass and indeed it came to pass. They are married now with two houses and two cars.This is one example of what the higher self can do ..When I was in the university, there was a time I needed to pay my fees but there was no money. Having tried everything to get money, I decided to use some of the techniques which I was exposed to at that time And it worked.The money came from an unexpected source.What was dramatic about it was that it was exactly the money I needed.13000 naira.I have never forgotten that incident.Infact it is one of the things I still hold on to as evidence that this things work. Was it coincidence!? not sure because I continue to have such similar "coincidence" each time I decided to try some of this techniques. They work my experiences continue to confirm this for me.
From experience, I have learnt that you don't allow your analytical mind get in the way so that you start to consider how external circumstances can hinder you from achieving your goal.I am not saying you should abandon rational thinking but you should find a way to work around it so that you can follow the nudges of your higher self.I have not mastered this but I hope to do so with consident practice

Once you can connect with your higher self you are become empowered to easily achieve your goals.If you don't have the means to achieve to get what you want, don't bother it will find ways to connect you with the object of your desire.

So if you're guided to sell pure water to achieve your goal then do it.Who knows if someone wouldl not approach you immediately you start, to supply large quantities of water to workers in a massive construction site and in a short time you have gotten what you wantl.Dont forget ,your higher self can see the beginning from the end.A very wealthy individual once told me that poor people think that to get rich you need money but this is not true.That what you need first is the right idea and the money to actualize it will certainly come. There's coeonavirus ravaging the world right get the cure and you become a billionaire. It's the same with any other thing you can come up with. Ideas or inventions gives you money and not the other way round

cc .Afromentalist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
triplechoice:
cc .Afromentalist
I actually wanted to answer that guy and clarify my post, until I read his conclusion. Some people think they can bully you into being their servants. I am not paid to dash knowledge and until people are ready they will never see a truth higher than their preconceived ideas and illusions. I gain nothing from this thread or anyone, why would anyone attempt to act as if he pays me for anything.

I am too busy to waste time with such. When the student is ready, the master appears.

Greetings over there. I am very taken with many cases to handle. When I get more free, i will open more threads.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
triplechoice:

@Goddy please permit me to respond to the above even though it wasn't directed to me

We have been taught to believe that to actualize any project we must at the beginning have the necessary resources before we can proceed. This how most people think.The unfortunate thing with this sort of thinking is that you unknowingly place a barrier between you and the goal you're trying to reach.

The higher self which we are trying to connect with by the series of exercises presented on this thread has a different model of operation.It sees the beginning from the end. Meaning that it already knows how a project will end even before you start it.. It is not hampered by anything.It does not see impossibilities.When you succeed in connecting with it and are able to tell it what you want to achieve ,it will provide the means by which you can achieve your goal.Tell it what exactly you want without specifying how you're going to achieve it and try to follow what it leads you to

The higher self is divine intelligence it knows more than our little self. it knows exactly what needs to be done to get you what you want.It will direct and connect you with how to obtain the object of your desire.I have used similar techniques in the past to get what I want and the results sometimes have been outstanding.Even now as I started to using what the op has shared I have already gotten a result which has surprised me. An issue which I did not consider a serious problem, although I have been trying to deal with it just disappeared overnight.I will talk more about this at the appropriate time

Now, how does the higher self get you what you want even when you don't have the means to do so? if you want to get married and you don't have the money, don't allow this to stop you.Just create what you want using the technique shared and allow your higher self to direct you on how to achieve this...Tell it using the technique shared that you want to get married.I know of a friend who wanted to get married but had no job and no money For most people,especially those who take pride in thinking rationally,it would be stupid to consider marriage in such circumstances but this friend of mine was not deterred.He and the girlfriend chose a date for the wedding and strongly believe that it would come to pass and indeed it came to pass. They are married now with two houses and two cars.This is one example of what the higher self can do ..When I was in the university, there was a time I needed to pay my fees but there was no money. Having tried everything to get money, I decided to use some of the techniques which I was exposed to at that time And it worked.The money came from an unexpected source.What was dramatic about it was that it was exactly the money I needed.13000 naira.I have never forgotten that incident.Infact it is one of the things I still hold on to as evidence that this things work. Was it coincidence!? not sure because I continue to have such similar "coincidence" each time I decided to try some of this techniques. They work my experiences continue to confirm this for me.
From experience, I have learnt that you don't allow your analytical mind get in the way so that you start to consider how external circumstances can hinder you from achieving your goal.I am not saying you should abandon rational thinking but you should find a way to work around it so that you can follow the nudges of your higher self.I have not mastered this but I hope to do so with consident practice

Once you can connect with your higher self you are become empowered to easily achieve your goals.If you don't have the means to achieve to get what you want, don't bother it will find ways to connect you with the object of your desire.

So if you're guided to sell pure water to achieve your goal then do it.Who knows if someone wouldl not approach you immediately you start, to supply large quantities of water to workers in a massive construction site and in a short time you have gotten what you wantl.Dont forget ,your higher self can see the beginning from the end.A very wealthy individual once told me that poor people think that to get rich you need money but this is not true.That what you need first is the right idea and the money to actualize it will certainly come. There's coeonavirus ravaging the world right get the cure and you become a billionaire. It's the same with any other thing you can come up with. Ideas or inventions gives you money and not the other way round

cc .Afromentalist

Thank you for the comprehensive and concise explanation. I learned a lot from it
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Afromentalist:

You have to see in terms of path finders. People are unaware of the opportunities that are around them and the resources that are within them. They keep nurturing idle dreams and if's.

What you receive is a clear path that aligns before you and shows you, how you can thread to you chosen destiny. It will then be yours to walk the path.

Don't stop the exercise until a clear path and purpose imposes itself to you. Then the turn around will be positively dramatic.
Thanks. Really appreciate...
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Goddys(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Afromentalist:

I actually wanted to answer that guy and clarify my post, until I read his conclusion. Some people think they can bully you into being their servants. I am not paid to dash knowledge and until people are ready they will never see a truth higher than their preconceived ideas and illusions. I gain nothing from this thread or anyone, why would anyone attempt to act as if he pays me for anything.

I am too busy to waste time with such. When the student is ready, the master appears.

Greetings over there. I am very taken with many cases to handle. When I get more free, i will open more threads.

Although what you have been doing is very enlightening and helpful, your approach to my opinion is uncalled for.

We are not here for indoctrination as you earlier stated and I don't see the need for you to feel slighted by my conclusion which is derived from a valid premise.

What makes you a higher and enlightened person if you can't entertain and clear ambiguities from those following your teaching?

I made a valid premise and came to conclusion based on my opinion. It's your responsibility as someone who knows better to debunk my argument rather than replying in such manner.

I didn't pay for your teaching and have appreciated every knowledge I gained from any source before now but that doesn't mean I can't express myself.

Thank you for the knowledge thus far.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Goddys:
What makes you a higher and enlightened person if you can't entertain doubts from those following your teaching?
I never claimed any of this. only in your mind, did I claim to be any enlightened. I only share what I have learned, and also wish to learn from others. You maybe more enlightened than me, and that's totally fine.
Goddys:
I made a valid premise and came to conclusion based on my opinion.
I have never refrained from answering people legitimate questions and doubts (which I even encourage) but Why should I waste time answering someone who already has a conclusion?

Goddys:
It's your responsibility as someone who knows better to debunk my argument rather you said I can drop the exercise if it doesn't suit me.
I have no responsibility whatsoever towards you or anyone on this thread. We have no agreements, and you don't pay me. I do it out of free will, and stops out of free will.

I do not go into arguments for the sake of doing so. I do it only when I feel people raise legitimate concerns because they want to know (or even criticize), not because they feel they have any form of entitlement.

I stand by my earlier response: since it is useless to you, drop it and use something else that has more substance (according to you).

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
triplechoice:

cc .Afromentalist

Thank you for this piece bro.

In all honesty, am observing some changes within me that I know it's a result of the exercises.

A friend shared an idea with me recently and what my rational mind was pointing to is FEAR. Come to think of it, this idea can be the pathway to make me wealthy.
These exercises connects, reprogram and open your senses to be more sharp. I will keep doing the exercise until everything becomes clearer.

I will like to add let's drop results because this will encourage other seekers too. thank you Afromentalist. I will like to keep reading from you and see us all at the top soon.
cc Goddys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 10, 2020
onlyforchrist:

In all honesty, am observing some changes within me that I know it's a result of the exercises.

A friend shared an idea with me recently and what my rational mind was pointing to is FEAR. Come to think of it, this idea can be the pathway to make me wealthy.
These exercises connects, reprogram and open your senses to be more sharp. I will keep doing the exercise until everything becomes clearer.

I will like to add let's drop results because this will encourage other seekers too. thank you Afromentalist. I will like to keep reading from you and see us all at the top soon.
cc Goddys
I am just about starting mine today (this morning), though I started the other 2 exercises last month and am still doing one of them.

What caused the delay was getting the bracelet; it was a bit difficult for me, mainly due to the lockdown. But I finally settled for tasbih (used by Muslims), which I bought yesterday.

I will share more updates on results in the coming days (perhaps after 21 days).

Thanks a lot, OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
gensteejay:

I am just about starting mine today (this morning), though I started the other 2 exercises last month and am still doing one of them.

What caused the delay was getting the bracelet; it was a bit difficult for me, mainly due to the lockdown. But I finally settled for tasbih (used by Muslims), which I bought yesterday.

I will share more updates on results in the coming days (perhaps after 21 days).

Thanks a lot, OP.

That's alright bro.
Good morning.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by 1desiderata1: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
I have read and digested this thread multiple times. The OP really did a wonderful job. Thanks to the other contributors too. I have been practicing the techniques and would give my feedback soon.

I have seen its more like persistent concentration of thoughts, feelings, imaging, prayer and meditation. The human mind is powerful when focused on a particular thought. It's the basis of prayer and meditation and it's more powerful when there's no food or impurities in the body(fasting). Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just here to learn and get better understanding.

I have some questions for the Op and triplechoice though. Information is all over the internet but very few people have the patience and diligence to consistently practice these techniques.

1. Do people use these techniques to do illegal activities like fraud ? For instance, when a fraudster use it to get unfair advantage in illegal activity.

2 Would it work in those situations? If yes please give personal experience from yourself or someone close.

3 Does the higher self recognize if these exercises are being used to do illegal activities?

I'd like to know some limitations of these exercise if it was used for getting uncommon favor, connections and contacts that could change a man's status?

As they say, Nothing comes free. What does the higher self takes to grant all the wishes?
Thanks and please forgive my typo

CC Triplechoice Afromentalist damentalist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is a very nice question. I will reply soon. In general I will resume posting regularly, I have the luyury of more free time now.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Looking forward to the posts.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
1desiderata1:
I have some questions for the Op and triplechoice though. Information is all over the internet but very few people have the patience and diligence to consistently practice these techniques.
My friend you have said it all. Most people don't have the patience and consistency to apply a cheat code. It is what it is.

1desiderata1:

1. Do people use these techniques to do illegal activities like fraud ? For instance, when a fraudster use it to get unfair advantage in illegal activity.

2 Would it work in those situations? If yes please give personal experience from yourself or someone close.

3 Does the higher self recognize if these exercises are being used to do illegal activities?
My opinions with respect to your questions:

1- Yes people do use these techniques for various goals, some may be noble others may not. Some use for self development, others for fraud. Some to build, others to destroy. A real mentalist however must learn to do both. Evil and good must be concentrated and united within you before you can achieve mastery. If you are only either right path minded, or left path minded, you will not achieve mastery and self realisation. For very obvious reasons.

2- Yes it would work. Your question is like someone asking if a knife is only effective in cutting pieces of meat, and not cutting someone's throat. Truth is, a knife is only a knife and can be used for all sort of purposes. Same with mental and all spiritual techniques.

I am sure you do not think I am foolish enough to share a personal experience of fraud, ain't ? I do not practice any form of illegal scam which you may call fraud. But If properly applied, it can work. Since you want a genuine experience, let me just say this:

When negotiating a contract, I can project a mental form of myself to go talk and convince the subtle body of the person I am negotiating with. That person will be staying at home and be thinking, I really need to give in that person demands. By the time we negotiate, I can easily have the upper hand in the deal. That's an example of how europeans master Bleep African leaders all the time. A leader must always be a mentalist.

3- The higher self does not know anything about legal or illegal. All these are human constructs that have no relevance in nature. For instance if a wolf see you in the forest and wants to eat you, he will not mind wether you came in that forest to kill animals or to give them food. He will just eat you and move on. So your legality and illegality have no relevance beyond the human society.

However, it is important to mention that ultimately whether good or bad will eventually lead to the greater good of the whole system. That is, in the end the sum total of all elements of the universe will always be greater than the addition of each part. So in a sense we can say, the greater good will always prevail.

Maybe I should illustrate it in another post if need be.

Thanks for your questions.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
1desiderata1:
I have read and digested this thread multiple times. The OP really did a wonderful job. Thanks to the other contributors too. I have been practicing the techniques and would give my feedback soon.

I have seen its more like persistent concentration of thoughts, feelings, imaging, prayer and meditation. The human mind is powerful when focused on a particular thought. It's the basis of prayer and meditation and it's more powerful when there's no food or impurities in the body(fasting). Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just here to learn and get better understanding.

I'd like to know some limitations of these exercise if it was used for getting uncommon favor, connections and contacts that could change a man's status?

As they say, Nothing comes free. What does the higher self takes to grant all the wishes?

Just saw the above now.I will give my reply later
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
onlyforchrist:

cc Goddys

Yes . It's good to share experiences so as to inspire and motivate others.

I will be doing that from time to time. Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afromentalist:

My friend you have said it all. Most people don't have the patience and consistency to apply a cheat code. It is what it is.

1- Yes people do use these techniques for various goals, some may be noble others may not. Some use for self development, others for fraud. Some to build, others to destroy. A real mentalist however must learn to do both. Evil and good must be concentrated and united within you before you can achieve mastery. If you are only either right path minded, or left path minded, you will not achieve mastery and self realisation. For very obvious reasons.

2- Yes it would work. Your question is like someone asking if a knife is only effective in cutting pieces of meat, and not cutting someone's throat. Truth is, a knife is only a knife and can be used for all sort of purposes. Same with mental and all spiritual techniques.

I am sure you do not think I am foolish enough to share a personal experience of fraud, ain't ? I do not practice any form of illegal scam which you may call fraud. But If properly applied, it can work. Since you want a genuine experience, let me just say this:

When negotiating a contract, I can project a mental form of myself to go talk and convince the subtle body of the person I am negotiating with. That person will be staying at home and be thinking, I really need to give in that person demands. By the time we negotiate, I can easily have the upper hand in the deal. That's an example of how europeans master Bleep African leaders all the time. A leader must always be a mentalist.

3- The higher self does not know anything about legal or illegal. All these are human constructs that have no relevance in nature. For instance if a wolf see you in the forest and wants to eat you, he will not mind wether you came in that forest to kill animals or to give them food. He will just eat you and move on. So your legality and illegality have no relevance beyond the human society.

However, it is important to mention that ultimately whether good or bad will eventually lead to the greater good of the whole system. That is, in the end the sum total of all elements of the universe will always be greater than the addition of each part. So in a sense we can say, the greater good will always prevail.

Hello Afromentalist,

Glad to read from you once again I am sure everything is ok .

There are some questions that will come from me later concerning your response to the questions you were asked.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Afromentalist:

This is mind blowing.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by onlyforchrist: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2020
triplechoice:

Yes . It's good to share experiences so as to inspire and motivate others.
I will be doing that from time to time. Cheers
Alright bro. looking forward to that.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Afromentalist:

How can that be achieved? Via astral or soul travel/projection?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by 1desiderata1: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Afromentalist:

I have now confirmed that you truly know what you are talking about. I wish to read more of your posts. I have tried your techniques and modified it in a sophisticated way. It worked! I get some answers in just minutes after the practice. I just need to practice everyday until I get better.

I don't want to reveal more than necessary. Some kind of energies attack people when they reveal the universe' secrets. It has happened to me sometime ago. I don't want to say more than necessary.

Now I understand what Albert Einstein meant when he said "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

Thank you afromentalist. We learn everyday. I'll give more feedback as I delve more into this techniques.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Afromentalist: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
TiAd:

How can that be achieved? Via astral or soul travel/projection?
yes. But also through mental science related techniques. I think I will be teaching some of them soon.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Afromentalist:
yes. But also through mental science related techniques. I think I will be teaching some of them soon.
Looking forward to it. Thanks.
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by triplechoice(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
1desiderata1:

Hello 1desiderata1,

Here is my response in the order you have asked them.

Do people use this techniques to do illegal activity. Yes. But you should learn how to accept responsibility for your actions. If you're engaged in a fruadulent activity and you put someone in your inner vision in order to make them part with their money and it happens, then you should be ready to accept responsibility for you actions. You don't blame anyone if the person you're trying to defraud snapped out of it and involve the police to get you arrested . You're on your own whatever you choose to do with any knowledge acquired. The op has no business in it . You're simply exercising your free will and you should not be afraid to do so Every action you take is an opportunity to learn. But you can also learn from other people's experience. I have never at anytime try to defraud anyone with techniques like the one on this page. This does not make me a good person neither does it mean that does who do are evil people. It's their choice.

As for you second question,,I already answered that it can be used but I have not tried to But do I know anyone? Well, the only situation I remember was a case where an acquaintance was accused of hypnotising a girl into a relationshipvwith him.The father of the young lady actually approached me to convinced my friend to leave her daughter alone..That he was told by some persons whom he met for help that the daughter has been hypnotised and there was nothing that can be done accept to find a way to appeal to the young man to leave the daughter alone..This happened more than ten years ago and they're still together.. Nothing has changed.. I am sure the parents of the girl must have let go to allow things be . Is it illegal? How do I know or judge?

Does the higher self knows what you do? Yes.The higher self is YOU Your real self different from what you currently think you're..The self you think you're is a product of the environment you were brought up in.Its an illusion it's not real.You'er identifying as a Nigerian because you were born and brought up here.So you speak and act like a Nigerian.But if at birth, you were immediately taken to live in France and grow up there ,you will certainly speak French and act like a French citizen.The same thing will happen wherever else you're taken to at birth .So you can now understand that what you think you're is not the real you but a product of the environment you were brought up in and if there are any behavior you have acquired which you see as impediment to your growth or success in live,you can change it .The only way you can successfully do that is by connecting with your higher self, which is the true you, to make changes.This to me is the real essence of this whole thread .And as the op has pointed out,there are other methods but those come with a price.

Then your final question,there are no price to be paid except the time and effort you but into the practice to make it work for you you're actually trying to establish a connection with the real you,your pwer base, to enliven or empower whatever you seek to achieve in live.This is what the Christian Bible refers to as the kingdom of God within you and when connect with it you become truly born again.. You're one with it.I am one with it.Everone is one with.We are all one with it. which is to say that we are all one with God that is inside of everyone and this God is You.Its difficult to accept but it's the truth.

Please take my reply as someone who has spoken from his own personal experiences and things I learnt I am not not an authority.I an still learning.

Cc Afromentalist

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
@ Afromentalist, please don't forget the other things you said you will teach us. Eagerly waiting for them.

About the current exercise, I have done it for 18 days now. Last week, I had a dream where a person (who I can't remember) told me to acquire certain skills. However, the dream wasn't quite clear, and I don't know if it was connected to the daily meditations I do or what I had in mind before falling asleep that night.

Nevertheless, I have taken the suggestion since acquiring new skills is a beneficial activity. I will still continue with the meditations for as long as possible.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Ralphken7(m): 4:11am On May 12, 2020
damentalist:

Young man, do you think I would talk about amorc if I didn't know it?
I have all the monographs of Amorc from neophyte till illuminati section right there in my home! That should tell you a lot about me.

You seem to think a secret society is an invisible group! Esoterica per definition is secret! That's even the etymological meaning of the word.

Any group that requires secret vows rituals and teaching and compulsory adherence is a secret society. And there is nothing wrong with being a secret group by the way.

Greetings brother and best wishes for peace profound.

The besr thing that can happen to anyone is to join the rosicrucian order

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 10:20am On May 22, 2020
cool
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello everyone

This will be the first exercice.

Set apart a time of the day, if possible early in the morning or late in the evening where you can be alone and with a glass of water.

Visualize pieces of a puzzle coming together to form a complete and harmonious picture of you radiating. As the pieces come together Repeat the following words:

"Find divine order"

Repeat it 200 times. Try and sustain the vision as you also repeat the words.

After that, forget about it entirely and do not think about it again.

It will affect your higher self which will begin to draw you to your normal course in life.

You are to do this CONSISTENTLY for 30 days, without failing. If you fail one day, you will lose it all.

This will be exercice one. After a couple of days, deeper exercices will come.
I will only practice this late in the night.

Is 12:00-12:30am a good time to do this?
Re: The Science Behind Grace / Luck - [mentalists Only] by Nostradamus: 4:17pm On May 22, 2020
Afromentalist:
Hello Everyone,

I hope my message find you safe and sound. Let the troubles of this leap year avoid all of us. I have been taken by a case in my practice, and I could not find the rest of mind to pen the exercice down. Now that I have some rest, let me do it now and not further procrastinate.

- Similar to the exercice we did before, identify 2 or 3 things you would want to be/achieve in life and create a visual representation for each of them.

- Find a single word that best describe each of these aspirations of yours. The Word should be at best a one syllable word for a rythmic effect. If the word has 2 syllable it is okay too, but try not to go beyond 2 syllable. For instance, if the goal is to be an entrepreuneur, rather say Boss. If it is to be wealthy, rather say rich. etc.

- Twice a day dedicate 20 minutes of meditation time, divided as follows:

- 5 Minutes of breathing exercice with the following pattern: You Inhale for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 2 seconds, and exhale for 4 seconds. Do this until you reach a state of great calm.

- 15 minutes of counting your destiny words. Destiny here does not mean fate, but rather the end you have fixed for yourself. As you have maybe 2 words: You (inwardly or loud, it does not matter) say the first word, then the second. then the first, then the second. over and over for 15 minutes.

- As you pronounce one word, visualize instantly the particular representation you have created for it. That representation must be about you mainly!

- Add intense and realistic feelings to the pictures, as if you were living the reality you are seeing.

-Each time you say one word, also push one pearl of your bracelet. When you pronounce the next, you push the next.

Do this twice a day preferably as you wake up and before you sleep.

To be continued.

I have numerous questions about this..cool

Will ask them whenever dementalist is online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lord Of The Sabbath-what Did Jesus Mean Here? / Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 / Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.