Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You (14331 Views)

I’m Sure This Girl Had STD / I Am 35 Years And Wants To Settle Down But My Muslim Girl Had Refuse To Let Me / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by LordAzubuike(f): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Parrie:
I was sick, so i couldn't go 2 school for 2 weeks. after the 2 weeks i went back 2 school, as soon as i got inside the classroom a girl dat neva spoke 2 me bfor ran from her sit and gave me a hug in front of the whole class, as an introvert i was shocked and dumbfounded, i couldn't speak for 3 mins and the whole class were cheering us.when i finally got 2 my sit, my guys were like is dat gal ur babe? i said no, dat i have neva spoke 2 her bfor,my guys started gisting me of how the gal was asking everybody in class 4 my address so she could cum visit me. after school hour she waited 4 me outside de gate just to walk me home.the rest is history.
U later Bleep the girl?
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by LordAzubuike(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
The day girl go toast me ehn...

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by scoundrel(f): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Do bumps work here?
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by pansophist(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
crownedrookie:

Hanty you girls should go and sleep with your boring asses. The average Nigerian girl doesnt read, isnt imaginative or curious and so can't hold a conversation worth shitt. "Hmmm" "nothing" "yeah" "kk" and wait for it.... "lolzzz" is the extent of their vocab. Me I've mastered it to an art now. You enter my inbox to be boring, we'll bore the fvck outta each other. U can't send me "hi" and expect me to become Klint d drunk. That's some pussy boy shit.

Haha, I do this shit too, ALOOOOT.

Infact I try to beat them in monosyllable. I make sure I sent a few words compare to them. My response will be proportionate, in a sense that if her replies are open-ended response (eg I am fine, what did you do today), then I will respond alike. If not, I seal off. Most of my chat with boring ladies usually goes like this.

She. Hi,
me. I
She hw ar u?
me. fn. u?
she. I'm gud.
me. cul.
She. kk.
me. k

As a rule, I will not put in an effort and lead when the girl is a boring as fck, she won't appreciate or see the value in it anyways.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by hfinest1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lemme join this thread... But mine is a sad story sha

This babe liked me and knew I liked her too, so one day, we were alone and she came and sat on my leg and started rubbing my chest, so I took it as an invite and kissed her, but lo and behold, she didn't respond. She instead drew away and shamed me for doing that. Eventually turned me to a brother because we're from the same state cry

Anyways, that's by the way sha. Just wanted to let that off my chest cos I've been pained since then and I want to forgive her and not teach her a lesson for doing that to me sad

Lemme face the real talk. This one happened recently sha:

This babe that I don't know from Adam, just chats me up on facebook and says she knows me very well, down to where I work. She even said she sees me whenever I'm going to work and coming back. That I always pass so so road. I'm like okay... so I have a stalker? Good!

We keep chatting and after a good chat, I tell her I'm bout to sleep, so we say goodnight and next thing, this girl I don't know from anywhere before goes "I love you"... omor, I changed it for her that instant o... I told her I hate to hear that word love and that she should never use that word when talking to me again. She started apologising and all.

Well, she's still on my matter till now sha

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Sheuns(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Her: there’s no light in my area, my clothes are rumpled

Me: Use coal iron or give mallos in ur area to iron it

Her: you’re not nice

Me: What will you wear then?

Her: I’ll wear only bra and lingerie.

Me:�
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Happyfela(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tiny Girl in my area said she likes my Cut. Caught me Unawares cos we never talked before. I like my barber lol
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Masterpiece676: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
So this bitch came to my mum shop on Sunday to buy something and it was during church hour, i was the one at the shop and after all radarada she stylishly while buying things, she came back after she left to tell me she's looking for her phone and that i should let her use my phone to flash her phone. Obviously, the phone was on silent, she dialed the number and told me she had remember where she left her phone. I collect my phone after few minute block her number on WhatsApp and beyond. I'm too broke, I don't want any headache...

My old friend telling me she doesn't want my girlfriends to beat her, anyways i told her she's too old for all that meanwhile poverty still dey choke me.

People looking me awkwardly, i just don't feel comfortable in my stupid dress while in school. Anyways, I'm still a virgin i don't even keep female friend. Poverty no good for body

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by skylane: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2020
scoundrel:
The thread is dead again? Boo, boring Nairalanders!
perhaps you can kickstart it again
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by ubsky(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Omar09:
When I was in the dating market... A girl once took my number cause she needed help with math and when we got chatting we never talked about math. It was funny, but I didn't go on with the girl after I found out her age. She was 17 and I don't do immature girls.
why are you guys fond of opening female account,do you enjoy guys sliding into your DM.....Nawa ooooo
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by Omar09(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2020
ubsky:
why are you guys fond of opening female account,do you enjoy guys sliding into your DM.....Nawa ooooo

God no! We don't enjoy it. We just ignore their dms and don't post em like some douche bag who's got low self esteem.

I really wish I could tell you.
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by scoundrel(f): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2020
skylane:
perhaps you can kickstart it again
How many alternates do you have? Are you really starved of female attention in real life? It is a thread for males of which I am enjoying reading it from time to time.
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by skylane: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2020
scoundrel:

How many alternates do you have? Are you really starved of female attention in real life? It is a thread for males of which I am enjoying reading it from time to time.
i do have,but they are always the ones that are not in my spectrum,by the way your monika is it too harsh on personality
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by scoundrel(f): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2020
skylane:
i do have,but they are always the ones that are not in my spectrum,by the way your monika is it too harsh on personality
Open a new thread and ask. I replied either you or someone else the same.
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by skylane: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
scoundrel:

Open a new thread and ask. I replied either you or someone else the same.
why would i open a new thread when i can send you a pm,infact ama pm you right now check it
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by scoundrel(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
skylane:
why would i open a new thread when i can send you a pm,infact ama pm you right now check it
Good. Do that.
Re: What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You by scoundrel(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
No more lies?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.